All Comments on 'Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 02'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent beginning

Need more of these

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for magnificent fantasy. I hope you continue with this fantasy. Next time what about woman taking her. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should I feel guilty .....

....about getting aroused by a rape story? Probably. But after all, it is fiction, and it was so well written, and just so erotic that I had no qualms about enjoying it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perspective

I was raped.. At first .I was scared to read.. Scared of triggers.. But I've been reading about rape to understand my own story.. In a way..I wish I could find a therapist that could do that for me.. But this story gave me a different perspective to look at.. Because I felt shame at the enjoyment.. So thank you for sharing..

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 4 years ago
5☆s

That's all I got to say about that there

ListbethMichelleListbethMichelleover 4 years ago
<3 it

Hey Daphne,

Very nice as usual. a bit in the style of ravishing Renee. it's very nice. i was worried when the drugs 'persisted' but u wrote it in so good... i was sara.. ☺.

I love the conditioning.. I am hoping for some more chapters...☺? Maybe after a bit.. she goes even a bit """more depraved"""?

Thanks u get a 6/5 ;)

Daphne123Daphne123over 4 years agoAuthor
Responses

1) Perspective - Wow, that means a lot. I wrote the story simply to entertain, but if you as a former victim have found something that can help you feel better about yourself then that makes me very happy. Please never feel ashamed. From one woman to another, you are special and loved for who you are.

2) dirtywhiteboy67 - Why thank you. ;) I hope it got your motor running.

3) ListbethMichelle - I didn't notice until you pointed it out but you're right, it does have a "Ravishing Renee" vibe to it. I do love a good power play with some light bondage and forced pleasure...stay tuned for more. :)

MakeMeCum1977MakeMeCum1977over 4 years ago
More...More!

I loved that so much. I always have had a few rape fantasies that I would like to act out, but I love this one much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

absolutely amazing! one of my favourite stories of yours. can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Even More Delightfully Twisted

It somehow seems sacrilegious but what can be wrong in turning a negative experience into a positive outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow!

omg i can't stop reading these stories! I've been getting so wet whenever I think about them! I wish someone could do these things to me its so hot!

I obviously would never condone rape but fantasies are a while other thing and can be SUCH a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’ve always gotten excited hearing about women being taken advantage of. Her weaknesses being discovered and she’s made to orgasm. Love hearing her begging to stop but they keep pushing her till she cums again.

Hearing them telling her it’s not her fault she’s easy and loves them enjoying her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
MAY IS GOING TO BE AMAZING! Come see what's happening at Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 52 hot stories (and counting). almost 300 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and will not appear ...