Sara's Sexual Conditioning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHGOD!!! OHGOD!!!" Sara cried out as her pussy accepted the liquid splashing repeatedly up against her cervix, the young woman's gorgeous body being defiled by her own therapist.

"OOHHH!!! OOOHHHH!!!! OOOOHHHHH!!!!!" Sara's entire body trembled and twitched as the little earthquakes of pleasure overwhelmed her.

Doctor Boone leaned in to kiss Sara hard and deep.

"Uuuuummmmm!!!" Sara sighed in pleasure through their embrace as she shamelessly kissed her therapist back, her hips giving little pumps as if she were trying to squeeze every last remnant of pleasure out of him.

Out of the corner of her eye, Sara saw the nameplate on Boone's desk that read: "Doctor Boone, therapist."

For a moment, she could have sworn that it read: "Doctor Boone, the rapist".

"Ohgod," Sara finally broke their kiss and whispered into Boone's ear, "I've never come that hard before. It was unbelievable. Please...make me feel that way again."

"You will, Sara," Boone replied, standing up as he began to untie Sara's wrists, "every time someone you find attractive tries to force you to fuck."

Sara swallowed hard.

When Doctor Boone untied the cloth belt binding Sara's wrists above her, she collapsed onto the couch in a withering heap, completely unable to will herself to move.

Her hair tussled and her body sore from the forced fucking, Sara finally managed to raise her head, her beautiful blue eyes welling up as she looked submissively at her therapist.

"Thank you."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12