All Comments on 'Sarasota'

by FLC_writes

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cuck. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How are we to know that this was an ex? Who was she to this guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*obligatory comment about an impending divorce and how all these people are a bunch of degenerates

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The good news is that you avoided the usual memes. Hubby wasn't a smarmy little milquetoast wearing Hello Kitty lingerie with his 2-inch wedding tackle caged up. The tone and texture was decidedly different. Still not a fan of this genre, but good writing, especially when swimming against the prevailing tide of a genre that it 100% formulaic gibberish is something to behold. Moreover, you wielded a goodly amount of nuance in a world where absolutes prevail. You broke the Cuck Formula! Hell, that was worth a 5/5 all by itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And yet more cuck-a-doodle-do…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sorry, willing cuckoldry don't do it for me. 1*

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Very good. Just needed to clean up some typos.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Still an average, at best, bit of writing.

Yes, you wanted a cuck story that in the end you threw in the "Your turn next time" more as a buffer against the shit you'd receive without it. Stop me if I am wrong.

Still it was less a garbage mentally ill story then we usually get, but the fact that you tried to sneak it by us still dropped your score.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

you were honest in your tags

not my cup of tea but you were honest at least

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Dear Anon, "And yet more cuck-a-doodle-do..." and yet you read the whole thing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good read with a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I really enjoyed your story. It was uncomplicated, direct, and to the point: the wife needed more and better sex than she was getting from the husband. We appreciated that the couple had talked this through ahead of time, and all three of them were courteous.

When we got married, I was 40 and my wife was 36. While single, she had not been a total slut, but she had had a series of monogamous relationships over the years, starting when she was only 16. Most of these relationships lasted 6 – 12 months.

As she is very attractive, it was rare that she was not in a relationship. When we were dating, she once told me that, in her 20 years of single life, she had probably fucked a total of 40 guys. She had learned a lot, enjoyed sex tremendously, and was a very exciting lover.

We live in a small town, population 40,000, so many of the eligible men in her age group had already fucked her. When we run into them around town, they are always polite and respectful; but I could see the gleam in those guys eyes. I had just moved into town and was the new guy.

She began telling me about some of the toe-curling sex she had experienced, with some of them, and it was awesome. After we became sexual, and got married, it was obvious that I was not the best fuck she had ever had.

So, our work around was that she continues to fuck two or three of her favorites. I get her one night a week. And each of them gets her two nights per week. She stops off on her way home from work, at one of the ex-boyfriend’s places for an hour, before coming home.

Our relationship is not a typical cuckold-hot wife lifestyle, that you read about in this forum. She simply comes home happy, much like she had just worked out at the gym.

I guess the only kinky thing we do is: when she comes home, we both strip off and jump in the shower. She likes to kiss me with her ‘cock breath’ and I’ve gotten to the point where I enjoy it. Also, smelling her sexed-up body always gives me a hard on, which makes her happy.

I start jacking off, and she peels her soiled panties off. Then, she lays the cum filled gusset of her panties along my cock and finishes me off with her hand.

Those other men’s cum is the best jerk off lubricate available. She deftly washes my cum down the drain, and we finish showering. She usually doesn’t douche, because she likes to sleep - in our marital bed - with other men’s sperm in her uterus.

Every couple has to find out what works for them. We liked your story. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A cute sex-with-ex story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the willing cuckolds not only read the cuck garbage, but they tell us the story how they themselves are being cucked by their wives. Can you imagine that? This guy actually smells her body when she's done fucking others. And you idiots claim cuckoldry isn't a fetish? 1 star for this garbage. Only the sickos, sewer rats and cucks would favor such shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story is a good story just like a movie or regular novel. It was entertaining and I don’t like or condone cheating, cucking , swingers or swapping. I don’t think in the long run in real life it works out for the good, it destroyed every relationship of couples that I knew that tried one. At least here it sounds like the next time this couple does this it will be with another girl for him and she will be the one watching

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

I've been after my wife to let me share her for over a decade.. absolutely not.. I wonder how many times I've heard that phrase??? Jealous of you guys that get to experience that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck, this was good. Do some guys really like playing this role (eg. NOT the one she was talking to in the end)? Curious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous