All Comments on 'Sasha Dances at The Landing Strip'

by LikesToWatchHer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

This "intelligent" woman, an Investment Banker, actually used her real name at a strip club!!! How stupid was that? Plus, she had "no idea" that prostitution took place in the Club... or that fucking her partner in private rooms would be recorded! I mean how much of a moron is she?

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerover 1 year agoAuthor

@LenardSpencer I find it amusing that THOSE are the aspects of the story that you find implausible. There are lots of very smart people out there who know nothing about how strip clubs work. In all events, it's fiction - just run with it. Thank you for reading!

jerryskidzjerryskidzover 1 year ago

Very nicely written. No problem with suspending my disbelief; it's erotic fiction fer Jiminy sakes! Some drama, some smut, and a plot that is easy to follow. I can't wait for the next part!

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerover 1 year agoAuthor

@jerryskids Thank you - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLikesToWatchHer@LikesToWatchHer
281 Followers
Aspiring writer, hoping to connect with interested readers and other authors. Haven't been writing much lately, but I'm cranking out a few more stories. If you've got comments on any of my stories or if you want to chat about writing, etc., just send me a note!