All Comments on 'Satan Santa'

by Pirate Tregare

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sacksackover 17 years ago
original, but....

Somehow this borders on the unpleasant whereas I like nonconsent stories to be more erotic. Yes, Santa Claus can be a devil, but this emerges as too harsh for me. Just my opinion of course, and I'm sure that others will be genuinely turned on by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Hi, Great story! I didn't expect the ending at all and loved that twist. Can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
COOL ending !

I liked it especially the ending. A sequal would be nice, you know Tommy convinces her not to tell and fucks her brains out, then maybe them and Santa.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a few issues with it!

If 'Santa' was so willing to cum in her bum and the police came, then surely they took samples. A wee bit confusing on that part. Other than that I kinda liked it...

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 17 years ago
HoHoHo

I loved the twist at the end, and the way you got inside Emily's head totally. Sometimes her train of thought got a little confusing but that's my only real criticism.

I laughed out loud at the "Shit. You stopped." comment.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Brilliant nonconsent!!

Absolutely brilliant. Now this is what I call a real non consent story instead of those dumb cunts that scream for more the moment a dick went in either of their holes. And another great point in your story was the unexpected ending. It was truly brilliant!

Who would have thought Tom was actually an accomplice! This definitely deserve a 5!!!

Way to go! Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What happened next?

Well, I see nobody has taken you up on your challenge to guess what happens next. OK, so she's in his bed, naked, when she finds out it was a setup and he let someone rob the store just so he could "do" her. Hmmmm. According to the story, she wanted him to do that anyway. Now, at this point, he can't mistake her interest in him. Finding a woman naked in your bed is a clue solid enough for anyone to decipher. She seemed pretty cool during the whole robbery/rape scenario as well. I say they get it on!

DewGuyDewGuyover 17 years ago
Great job

Great story for the nonconsent line. Could use a sequel to this one! The what happens next as you see it compared to what we think. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the

most original nonconsent that I've read. It actually gave me a good giggle. Nicely done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous