All Comments on 'Satan's Slaves MC 04'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bottom of the barrel...even for a site dealing in erotica. -- 1☆

The couple in this story would have to be among the lowest in mental faculties in theworld, even lower than the bikers themselves. Heck, the group I.Q. dropped with the induction of Emily into the club. This story went in the direction I thought it would back in the first installment. Out of sick twisted minds come sick twisted things.

ron8400ron8400over 1 year ago

This story is great. Can't wait to read more. I hope that Chris get in to the action and eats more cum.

QuietgyzQuietgyzover 1 year ago

Liked other Emily stories much more -- this series is not leaving me anxious to get the next chapter, sorry. Really am a fan of your other work so keep to it. I couldn't write a story if my life depended upon it, and I am envious of that skill ... so even less than flattering comments are better than I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the first 3 chapters, but this one was a little too dark and over the top for me. The 'Mother' character is just too demented. Seems like you took a good storyline, and ruined it. Not sure I'll be reading any further on this one......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first three installments were under two pages each. So the three combined were shorter than this. And this one just rambled and rambled about systemic administration of drugs with claims that it wouldn’t be addictive and pussy stretching that they say is reversible (but then later say will never recover). So all lies about drugs and a lengthy set up for a horse dildo, which I’d have to think is a setup for an actual pony show.

Let the characters lie to each other but maybe give us the real tags?

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreover 1 year ago

I loved the story,i like how its alot longer,i know its more darker,more intense but that for me adds to the story the enjoyment. Its It's something emily wants and chris hes just a cuckold but he hasnt openly admitted to himself yet. Cant waite for the next chapter hope there alot more to come

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Drugs and tits on the old bikers.

l0vefunl0vefunover 1 year ago

There is no way she doesn’t become a drug addict and ruins her marriage

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

May I remind the readers that this is a motorcycle club. This hubby isn't a biker. His wife maybe attractive and ready to fuck the club but why should she do all this stuff? It just sounds like fun, to torture the stupid Non bikers. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All these complainers knew exactly what this story was about, wanked it, and then wrote negative comments in their post-nut shame. Keep it going - this story is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've droned on far too long with this garbage.

winterschmiedwinterschmiedover 1 year ago

That's a very dangerous path the story is going. I think the couple is doomed. Even after just 3 days of having H and other highly addictive drugs Emily will be seriously addicted to the high and her brain will do almost anything to get the endorphines again and again. She will deny herself sleep, eat and drink to get this combination of the rush of the drug and the even higher endorphine rush of the triggered orgasm while injected. At the end of this chapter it was mentioned that, at the first time, she was given 10mg of H and after only a couple of days she gets 400mg a day. After the scene on the street it was mentioned that a dose of 25mg had been the highest given until that time. Even at 25mg each shot that would be 16 shots of H a day or one shot every 90min. Please reconsider this in the next chapters or the Story will lose the last bit of reality that is left.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

garbage, and stopped reading after one page. nothing else needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for Emily to be a black bred pregnant junkie whore!

GreyDuckGreyDuckover 1 year ago

You're a talented writer even if the subject matter is dark and twisted. Hey, it is your show, write it the way you want too!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerover 1 year agoAuthor

Look at how excited everyone gets about some kinky FICTION, keep going dudes :). (Don't forget you don't have to read it.)

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

BTW - I was a biker in a real M/C club years ago. Non-club members usually were considered "hang arounds" and if a women frequently fucked by all the club members, FREQUENTLY. If a man and he had a "sponsor" (member that Knew, liked, and trusted him) he would usually just party with the other guys. If he hung around long enough and he had a bike he may be asked to "Prospect" when the real test begins. If he just happened to end up there for some reason he frequently would become "party entertainment" by getting the ctrap beat out of him. You just CAN't insert yourself into a group of bikers normally. They won't trust you. You never can tell if some guy that noone knows is really an undercover something. Jus' Sayin' NOT trying to spoil the story. Just explaining how it used to work 50 yrs ago. I love your work Mr Natural Hammer. 5 stars. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! Love seeing Emily on the fast track to be completely ruined, addicted, and knocked up with a black baby.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

This is really dumb

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Reminds me of the old days. Guys would bring by new women to party and before long she was really fucked up and got really fucked! That just was the way it was. I remember one day and old Girl Friend stopped by she was super horny and looking to "pull a train" LOL Those kinds of things really happen in real life! I was at a party where the wife (a cute little redhead) was actually pulling a train. It was too crowded for me. However I ran into her at the safeway a week later and she came home with me. Ahhhh the good old days! To be Young again! Great Writing my friend!

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

Love the series so far looking forward to it evolving would like to see it eventually ending with her and family staying together and happy. Love the cunt stretching and all the titillation keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the ride I was talking about! The twists and turns! My goodness! :D

ste02ste02over 1 year ago

come on part 5

TommyboybentedickTommyboybentedickover 1 year ago

Fucking awesome . Jacking all through it. Cumming twice . More,More,More

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

I am in agreement with the other comments that this chapter was a bit too long, a bit too dark, and a bit too weird. I much preferred the initial three chapters where there was some reluctance on Chris' and Emily's part. Again, I also would urge you to get an editor just to keep any misspelled words to a minimum as they detract from your tale (e.g., it's "sight", not "site"). Well, I've walked down your alley so far that I won't turn around now ... on to the next chapter! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This has been an unbelievable story. I found it sad in a way. It is told largely from the point of view of Chris, who has fantasies about his wife, but he is too weak to object when the reality of what the MC is doing goes beyond his fantasies. Then the story turns from their journey to Emily’s journey and transformation. By the end she cannot live without a big cock in her cunt on a very frequent basis; she cannot get enough. It appears that she takes heroin from time to time to enhance her sexual pleasure. Here I think the author may not have taken a very real drug seriously as it is quite likely that Emily will become addicted. She is now free from societal expectations and norms regarding sex, and she can indeed have sex with whomever and how often she wants. Yet she is now married to the MC, and will willingly be their slut and whore, and they will make money from her whoring for as long as the club wants. In essence, she has agreed to become the club’s sex slave. I assume she will be on birth control when not being specifically bred so she can be a whore for the club without pregnancy interfering. Chris is not part of her transformation, and it is somewhat sad to see him looking on in confusion and wonder. Regardless, he did have choices, and and made them. By the end of this chapter Emily is now firmly in charge of their sexual relationship, and he knows that he can no longer give her the sexual pleasure she now needs. But he still seems to worship her, and appears ready to be her submissive cuckold. I would like to see another few chapters describing Emily’s new role in the Club. This has been a very dark, in some ways frightening, but extremely erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...

story TAGS