Satisfaction Pt. 02 - Lust vs. Love!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maze took her purse and put two hundred dollars on the table before standing up, ready to leave which caught Jade off guard.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. You need some time to yourself to really think through what it is you're about to do."

Jade sat there in silence as Maze began walking away from the table. Her friend was halfway to the door before she stopped and turned around to face her, calling her name.

"And, Jade!"

"Yeah?"

"Even though I understand your reasons, I really do hope you don't do it. Just...Ask Bobby about the first option. You owe him that much at the very least. I'll text you later."

Now sitting by herself Jade knew that continuing to drink would only bring her mood down further. She got up and left the table thanking the waiter for his service before leaving. As she walked down the street with no real destination in mind Jade saw plenty of couples, all of whom were happy and smiling at each other. It made her angry at the fact they were happy together while she had to decide between the two options Maze had given her.

'Tch, why do they get to be happy? Why do I have to be torn between being a faithful wife or seeing someone on the side who takes care of my needs? It's not fair...Bobby gives me all the love I could ever ask for and I'm beyond thankful for that but...but I just...I felt so free, so unshackled with Tyra. Not to mention she knows how to touch me.'

As Jade continued to walk the partially cloudy sky cleared causing the summer heat to skyrocket. She had left the house wearing black jeans and a matching crop top in a heat wave that was so severe that the city's power had become strained due to everyone's nonstop air conditioner usage. Jade inspected herself in the side-view mirror of a parked delivery van and grew annoyed. If there was one thing she hated it was having her clothes stick to her in the heat. She practically peeled her crop top off her breasts to cool herself down but it yielded minimal results. She needed a solution, something that could cool her down long enough for her to finish her hour-long walk to the train station. A cold bottle of water wasn't going to cut it so the convenience store across the street was of no use. Nothing was catching her eye until she saw it. An expensive-looking gym at the corner of the next street. Jade began speed walking to it, knowing that inside she could pay the employee at the counter to allow her to take the cold shower she desperately needed.

Upon reaching the gym's front door she noticed that the floor where all the machinery and equipment were, was mostly vacant, except for the handful of people inside. Not able to withstand the hundred-plus degrees outside for another second she stepped forward, allowing the automated door's sensors to pick her up and open. Jade was instantly hit with the majestic feeling of the gym's cool centralized air. She eagerly walked inside, making a beeline to the front desk where she saw an employee sitting.

"Excuse me, I..."

"Just swipe your membership card to sign in."

"I'm not a member I just..."

"Would you like to join? We have..."

"No! Listen, I just wanna take a shower. I'll fucking pay you."

"Sorry, the gym's facilities are for members only."

Jade angrily stared at the guy sitting behind the desk. He appeared to be bored out of his mind, half awake while swiping endlessly through videos on his phone. Feeling her clothes begin to stick to her again she pulled the already low collar of her tank top down further and squeezed her breasts together, showing off enough cleavage to make any man fall under her alluring spell.

Jade then put on a seductive look and talked to the employee again, determined more than ever to get into the locker room.

"Excuse me, handsome but I was wondering if I..."

"Listen, lady..."

Jade watched as the employee put his phone down and gave her his full attention. She happily watched as his eyes fell down, staring at her boobs which she had squeezed together so much that a small portion of her nipples were visible. He then looked back at her face with the same uninterested look and bluntly addressed what she was doing.

"Those tits ain't getting you inside and neither is that slutty act you're doing."

Jade stood there dumbfounded at the fact a man blatantly had no interest in her, something that had never once happened.

"W-What? B-But..."

"But nothing! I'm gay, you're barking up the wrong tree. Either open a membership or leave!"

Jade sucked her teeth in frustration. With the man behind the counter having zero interest in her gender as a whole there truly was nothing she could do and decided to bite her tongue, holding the nasty remark she was about to make. She turned around and was about to leave but felt a wave of relief after standing directly under the vent releasing cold air. She closed her eyes basking in the refreshing breeze for a moment before walking forward directly into someone, knocking herself down. It felt like she had walked into a wall of muscle but her face had hit something far softer akin to pillows. She shook her head, collecting herself before looking up and being completely shocked at who was standing in front of her.

"If it isn't my princess!"

"T-Tyra!"

"Here, lemme help you up."

Jade watched as Tyra extended her hand to help her up but all she saw was the same large, soft, and delicate fingers that had been buried in her pussy. Not wanting to make things weird Jade took Tyra's hand and was easily lifted up to her feet as if she were a child. It was then that Jade took in Tyra's outfit. She was wearing a black sports bra that barely contained her large breasts and a pair of matching gray gym shorts that for some reason had a towel tucked into the waistband that was draped over her crotch. Suddenly Tyra put a finger underneath Jade's chin, tilting her head upward before landing a quick but passionate kiss on her lips.

"I dreamed about you last night, princess."

"You...You did?"

"Mhm, I gave you what you needed over and over again."

Jade began to blush at the fact the one and only woman she'd ever been with, who gave her the best orgasm of her life had dreamed about her the same way she had. Tyra put her hands on Jade's waist, pulling their bodies together until they were firmly pressed against each other. Jade felt Tyra's hands begin to slide downward and she felt her pussy get excited at the sensation of Tyra firmly grabbing her ass like she owned it.

'Fuck! Why'd she have to do that? Make me feel all...hot and...God, just feeling her hands on me is...and that look in her eyes. She's so...so confident!'

Despite having a serious conversation with Maze about what the right thing to do was, Jade, had placed her friend's advice on the back burner, more interested in the woman in front of her. Tyra's confident touch and open sexual desire had completely taken hold of Jade. She watched as Tyra brought her lips in for another kiss and gave in to her own desires, eagerly bringing her own lips to meet them. Once again she found her mouth being assaulted by Tyra's tongue, its length long enough to tickle the back of Jade's mouth. Then just as a part of Jade was going to remind her of Bobby and of Maze's advice, Tyra said something that caused her pussy to flood her panties.

"Mmmm, you're so...perfect. I just can't get enough of you, princess!"

It made Jade feel as if she had butterflies in her stomach and she responded by saying something no married woman should ever say.

"Neither can I! You touch me in ways my husband could only dream of."

Tyra broke the kiss, loving the hazed state she had placed Jade in, and looked into her eyes where she admitted a truth to herself. That Jade had a growing effect on her. One that made her go crazy, making Jade the only thing on Tyra's mind to the point that when she woke up she found herself, having ripped her panties with a throbbing morning erection harder than ever before after dreaming of her princess.

"So what brings you here, princess? You don't look dressed for the gym, not that you need it. You're in great shape and that perky bubble butt of yours fills those jeans out really nicely."

"You're such a flirt. You really know how to compliment a woman and to answer your question, I just came here to see if I could take a cold shower."

"Really? Me too, I just finished a 10-mile run in the park."

"10 miles?!"

"Yeah, it was a piece of cake! I've got a lot of stamina...Mmm, especially when I'm doing a certain exercise. It involves a partner and when I'm really into it, I can go for hours!"

"Y-You don't say!"

"C'mon, let's cool off in the shower together."

Jade bit her lip, thinking about seeing Tyra naked in the shower but quickly remembered the obstacle blocking that from happening.

"I'd love to but I can't."

"Why not?"

"The guy at the front desk won't let me. He says it's for members only."

"That's it? No biggie, come with me."

Tyra took Jade's hand and led her to the front desk where the employee was once again scrolling aimlessly through videos. Not one to waste time Tyra reached forward and quickly plucked the man's phone from his unsuspecting hand, catching his full attention.

"Hey! What the hell are...M-Ms.Locklen? I...I didn't..."

"See me? Of course not, not when you're too busy watching..."

Tyra turned the phone around to see what he was watching.

"Cat videos? Really?"

"...T-They're...They're..."

"Don't care. This is Jade and she'll be using the locker room shower today."

"B-But that's for members only."

"Which is why I'm opening a diamond membership for her. Just put the card on file as mine, understand?"

"Y-Yes, ma'am."

"Great, we'll be in the locker room. If anyone asks, it's not available today."

Jade was beyond turned on by the way Tyra took charge of the situation and got exactly what she wanted without any issues. She followed Tyra closely as she was led to the locker room which was quite spacious and lavish. The lockers were all freshly shined stainless steel with bathrobes and towels inside of each one, all made of Egyptian cotton. Tyra led Jade to the back where the showers were and had her place her bag on one of the benches.

"Tyra, this place is amazing."

"I'd hope so. At two grand a month it better be this nice."

"Two grand?! Is that what my membership cost just now? That's too expensive, I can't..."

"Hey! Enough of that, okay? Nothing's too expensive for you, princess. Besides, I'm good friends with the owner so I get special treatment whenever I'm here. Now, how about we cool down together."

Tyra hooked her thumbs into the waistband of Jade's jeans and slowly pulled them down, loving the way her jeans struggled to slide past her plump Korean butt. Once off of her Tyra licked her lips at the site of Jade's already soaked panties. She told Jade to strip fully and get in the private shower which was nearly the size of her bedroom at home. Jade stripped so quickly she almost tripped sliding her panties off and walked into the shower, turning the water on. The water was perfect, not too cold to make her shiver but also not warm enough to defeat its purpose. It was just the right temperature to cool her down and relax. As she closed her eyes letting the water run down her body she felt hands wrap around her body from behind.

Soon Jade felt Tyra's large breasts pressing into her back and her hands began to explore her body. Tyra's left hand cupped Jade's left breast, massaging it while her right hand went down and gently played with the pussy it had been knuckle-deep in last night. Jade didn't think it could get any better but was proven wrong when Tyra began passionately kissing her neck. She was quickly lost in the amazing stimulation she was feeling, knowing it would only get better.

Suddenly without notice, Jade was spun around and pressed against the shower wall. She was confused as to what was happening until she saw Tyra slowly drop to her knees with a loving look on her face. At that moment Jade realized something. That she was about to have her pussy eaten by another woman for the first time. If Tyra, whose fingers already made her cum harder than ever before, ate her pussy even better then that meant that Bobby had no chance.

Jade watched with nervous anticipation as Tyra kissed her inner thighs before she brought her soft lips to her pussy and passionately began devouring the succulent meal in front of her while never breaking eye contact. At first Jade felt light suction on her clit but it gradually got more intense as time went on. Then Tyra, wanting to ensure Jade's pleasure began licking her clit from multiple directions to the point that Jade felt as if she was writing a poem on her most sensitive parts.

"Ugh! Ughhhh, fuck! H-How're you so...so good at this?"

Tyra slowly removed her lips from the tastiest pussy she had ever eaten, licking her lips to clean the sticky strands of Jade's vaginal juices that connected the two of them together before answering.

"God, you taste so fucking delicious, princess! And if you think this is good, well...You'll love this!"

Returning her lips to Jade's sopping pussy Tyra, like a snake, slithered her tongue into her lover while using her right hand to masterfully massage Jade's clitoris. Jade's knees quickly became weak as Tyra's tongue reached a depth not touched in three years, stimulating nerves that had been eagerly awaiting this very moment.

Jade soon felt it. The familiar feeling of growing orgasm but one even stronger than the one she had experienced at work last night. As Tyra continued to devour her as if she were her favorite snack Jade noticed something odd. They were both in the shower underneath the running water but Tyra had wrapped a towel around her waist. Jade opened her mouth to ask why but instead of formulating a cohesive sentence, moans she'd not heard herself make before came out and they were music to Tyra's ears.

"Ugh! Ughhhh, God, yessss! OoOoOoHhH, that's so fucking good!!"

After almost 10 minutes of nonstop pleasure, of being dominated, of looking into the gorgeous brown eyes of a woman who was giving her everything she ever wanted, Jade reached the point of no return. Tyra felt Jade's pussy clamp down around her tongue, she saw the growing tension in her body, but the most telling were her eyes. Jade's fluttering eyes were filled with nothing but the want for more and Tyra knew just what to do to send her over the edge. She brought both of her hands to Jade's breasts, pinching her nipples with just enough force that she was getting the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain. She then began darting her tongue in all directions inside of her until she saw Jade's breathing quicken. As the grand finale, Tyra slowly withdrew her tongue from Jade's pussy, it now covered in her sticky juices. As she did, Tyra slowly dragged her tongue upward in one continuous motion all over Jade's clit until the very end where she flicked it with the tip of her tongue. That last flick detonated a pleasurable bomb inside of Jade causing an explosion of her juices all over Tyra's face.

"UUUGGGHHH, FFFUUUGGGHHHH!!"

Not saying a word Tyra went back in to finish her meal, slurping the tasty nectar she had worked for right out of her princess's pussy. As Jade felt Tyra's tongue slide back inside of her, Jade closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation but was also greeted by a vivid image of Bobby crying. The immense guilt from before began to return but just when she was about to come to her senses she remembered Maze's options. She owed Bobby option one and would make sure to give him that once she got home. Jade knew it would crush him but she had needs that he simply couldn't fulfill and the fact it was another woman would be something she knew Bobby would hopefully learn to accept with time.

As she slowly came down from her orgasmic high, Jade looked at Tyra as she slowly stood up and brought the two of them face to face. Tyra didn't say anything, instead opting to stare deeply into Jade's green eyes.

"T-Tyra, that was..."

"Delicious! You taste better than anything I could've imagined."

Jade's face became a bright crimson red after hearing Tyra complement the taste of her pussy in such a way. Feeling relieved and wanting to return the favor Jade quickly collected herself before bringing out the feistiness that Tyra loved. She grabbed Tyra's hips and quickly spun her, reversing their positions, and placing Tyra against the wall. Before the 6'4 ebony futa could even say anything Jade swirled her tongue around her nipple and gave it a quick but harsh suck, causing Tyra to hiss in pleasure.

Tyra then felt Jade begin to undo her towel and an ear-to-ear smile formed on her face, knowing she was about to give Jade the surprise of a lifetime. She put a hand on Jade's head and gently pushed her down to her knees where she'd get an up-close view of what she knew would soon kill any lingering doubts she had about cheating on her husband.

"You look excited, princess."

"Yeah, I wanna make you feel good too but I've never done anything like this before."

"I wouldn't say that."

"What do you mean?"

"You've got experience just not with a woman like me. Mmm, as...big...as me!!"

Jade looked up at Tyra with a confused look before bringing her attention back to the towel around Tyra's waist. She undid Tyra's towel and tossed it to the side before bringing her attention back to the crotch in front of her where she saw it.

Hanging between Tyra's legs where a pussy similar to her own should have been was a big black meaty cock with huge heavy-looking testicles hanging below it.

The faithful wife that had been suppressed in Jade's mind was screaming at her to leave. It was bad enough that she was messing around with someone behind her husband's back but this took things to another level. She knew that with time she could've convinced Bobby that since Tyra was a woman her infidelity wasn't that bad. That if he found out their marriage could still be salvageable. Yet one look at the huge black cock in front of her was all she needed to know that the surprise phallus between Tyra's legs was dangerous.

That it was the type of cock that pleasured women in ways their husbands could never hope to match. The type of cock that obliterated rational thinking and replaced it with lustful adulterous thoughts without taking the consequences into consideration. Most of all, it was the type of cock that checked all the boxes in Jade's mind and caused her pussy to tingle in anticipation. For a split second, it felt like time had come to a standstill for Jade as she made up her mind.

'God, it's fucking huge. It's gotta be 7 inches. No, it's more like 8 and it's...Oh, it's thick too. Plus her balls. Mmm, I bet she cums a lot. It's probably thick too! Not a small watery load like Bobby dribbles. How many women has she claimed with that cock? No, more importantly, how many wives has she fucked? Made cum over and over again on her cock as she's...'

With that, Jade had made up her mind. Tyra watched as Jade slowly brought her hand to her new lover's cock, still baffled by its size.

"Like what you see, princess?"

"Y-Yeah, I like it a lot! God, you're big, Tyra!"

"Touch it! It gets bigger!"

Jade's eyes grew wide after hearing Tyra's statement. She stared at her cock, taking in every detail about it, and realized the obvious truth that had been right in front of her. Tyra's huge black girthy cock was still completely flaccid. Now more turned on than ever, Jade began eagerly stroking Tyra's pleasure pole, wanting to see just how big it was when fully hard.

With the water still on, running down their bodies, Jade's hand glided up and down Tyra's length as it quickly hardened. Her delicate fingers that barely wrapped around Tyra's cock were forced apart as her girth grew and the length just never seemed to stop growing.