Satisfaction Pt. 02 - Lust vs. Love!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my god! It's...It's still fucking growing. This...This thing's gotta be close to double digits now and...holy shit it's not stopping.'

When the beast in her hand finally reached full mast, Jade felt her pussy's juices running down her thighs, excitement clear as day written all over her face.

"Jesus Christ! Tyra, your...your cock is..."

"Big huh?"

"Forget big, this thing is fucking massive."

"Haven't met a futa bigger than me yet. You're holding 12 inches of big black futa cock and it's all yours, princess!"

Jade wasn't sure when she had started doing it but by the time she realized she was jerking Tyra off with both hands, the cock in front of her already had a continuous stream of sticky precum dripping from its slit. Jade's eyes were still struggling to believe what they were seeing. In her hands was a massive black cock that came with two heavy-looking balls that were the size of lemons.

As Jade worked her hands up and down Tyra's hot throbbing shaft, the futa began to feel something. A growing fullness in her testicles unlike ever before and they soon began to slowly scrunch upwards. Tyra had been with so many women that had she impregnated all of them she'd have been able to populate a small town and yet not a single one of them had ever made her this horny. There was something about Jade besides her amazing body and gorgeous face that was turning Tyra on like never before. It had only been 15 minutes into the handjob Jade was giving her and she felt like she could've cum at any second.

Suddenly the pleasure skyrocketed and Tyra looked down, biting her lip at the sight of Jade assaulting the head of her cock with a twisting motion while her other hand firmly messaged her balls.

"P-Princess, you're..."

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

"I gotta see it! I gotta see the load that these big black balls have for me. Mmm, they feel nice and full!"

"OoOoOoOoHhHhH!!"

Jade could read Tyra's body language and knew she was close to blowing her load. She got off her knees and turned Tyra around so that she was facing the wall before getting behind her. She then reached around Tyra, resuming her aggressive handjob and firmly massaging her balls while rubbing her tits against her new lover's back just like she had done for her.

The stimulation was too much for Tyra, who cursed herself for cumming so quickly but was loving every second of Jade's hands on her cock. In a matter of seconds, her entire body began to tense up and Jade felt the massive cock in her hands start to throb wildly, smiling at the fact she was about to see the biggest cock she'd ever seen blow its load.

"OOoOoOhHhH!! OoOoOHhH, that's good. OoOoHhH, that's really fucking good!!"

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

"You like that, huh?"

"F-Ffffuuuughhhh! I..I'm...I'm gonna..."

"C'mon, empty those fat fucking balls! Do it, cum for me you hung bitch!"

"OOOOOHHH, GAWD! PRINCESS!!"

Jade watched as Tyra slumped forward, leaning against the shower wall for support, and looked over her shoulder just in time to see her reward. Tyra's cock swelled in size for a brief moment becoming harder than ever before blowing the massive load that Jade was so excited to see.

"Mmm, look at all that...O-Oh my god!!"

Jade's eyes widened at the sight of rope after thick gooey rope, shooting out of Tyra's massive black cock as her heavy balls repeatedly scrunched upward. Each shot of cum was more than anything Jade had seen a man release and Tyra showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. Jade could feel the cum travel through Tyra's cock as she stroked it, its heat akin to that of a person suffering from a high fever. She continued to eagerly stoke Tyra's cock as she watched the hung black goddess in front of her paint the shower wall with her seed, so thick the running water from the shower could barely wash it off the wall.

Tyra's knees got weaker by the second as she lost her mind in what was the best nut she'd busted in years. The pleasure she was feeling was so good it was borderline painful but even in her euphoric haze she could tell how different the load she was shooting was compared to her usual ones.

In terms of cock size Tyra was easily in the top 1% when comparing herself to other futas. Her loads were already bigger than the average futas but never in her life had she ever cum as much as she was now. She knew she wasn't backed up since she emptied her balls regularly and had done so twice earlier in the morning while thinking of Jade. It left only one possible answer as to why she was cumming more than usual.

She had found her perfect match.

Deep down Tyra had grown tired of bouncing from one slut to another. Sure she loved fucking them, especially when they were married but she also wanted something more permanent. The issue was that none of her previous flings really seemed worth giving up the endless supply of women she had. Yet ever since she saw Jade at the club last night she was all Tyra could think about. Tyra's personal kinks and urges were present but she also found herself genuinely attracted to Jade on more than just a physical level.

A smile formed on Tyra's face as her ropes of cum slowed to a thick trickle, dripping large gooey drops of cum on the shower floor. She had initially planned on making Jade another one of her cock hungry sluts but now, after experiencing just how perfect they were for one another she changed her mind. Tyra was going to make Jade hers, a permanent lover, stealing her away from her pathetic husband and possibly even claiming her pussy in front of the man, something she'd always wanted to do. She took a deep breath to regain her focus before turning around to face Jade.

"Princess...that was..."

"Holy shit!!"

Tyra noticed Jade was looking behind her and peeked over her own shoulder, seeing the absolute mess she'd made of the shower wall. It was covered in huge creamy splatter marks that turned into thick lines of cum that ran down the wall where it struggled to go down the drain, filling Jade's sinuses with the heavy smell of rich futa semen that made her body shudder in pleasure. Tyra bit her lip while rubbing her balls turned on at the fact they still felt somewhat full. She looked back at Jade who was staring hungrily at her cock while crossing her legs in a vain attempt to hide how aroused she was.

"God, you're...you're still hard as a rock after cumming so much!"

"Yeah, it usually takes me about 4 back to back loads before I need a short break but I've never cum that fast before. I usually last around 40 minutes to an hour and that's when I'm in some good pussy."

"40 minutes...m-minimum?"

"Told you I had great stamina!"

Jade gave Tyra a seductive grin before grabbing the head of her cock, leading her out of the shower back to their stuff. Once there she got on her tippy toes and kissed Tyra on her soft lips while playing with the fat spongy head of her cock, enjoying the feeling of Tyra's thick hot seed dribbling through her fingers.

"Mmm, guess I have an effect on you, huh?"

"OoOhhh, you have no idea! You're fucking perfect, princess and I'll give you everything that baby dicked loser back home can't."

"Let's...Let's not talk about him. Besides, I still have an hour to spare. How about I return the favor the right way this time."

Tyra felt her heartbeat quicken with anticipation as Jade slowly got to her knees and lined her still cum dripping tip with her big lips. Knowing that a blowjob from Jade would feel leagues better than her already spectacular handjob Tyra sat down on the bench and spread her legs wide open for Jade to sit between. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes as her fat cock head was enveloped by the wet velvety warmth of Jade's mouth. Tyra let out a deep moan as Jade began sucking so hard and eagerly that she was sucking the leftover cum right out of her. She soon felt Jade begin bobbing her head, taking in a little more of her cock with each descent.

'OoOoHhH, fuck!! She's swirling her tongue around the head of my cock!"

Jade had just started but it was already the best blowjob Tyra had ever received. Tyra watched as Jade wrapped her tits around her throbbing cock. She began bucking her hips upwards, fucking Jade's tits while simultaneously feeding her more of her cock. Jade began to struggle after taking about 8 inches of Tyra's cock but never once attempted to pull away and it was that dedication to pleasing her new hung lover that made Tyra's heart beat faster. She stared into Jade's green eyes which never left her own and it left only one word in her mind.

'Perfection!'

(Downtown, an hour later)

The train ride to the city was both quiet and quick for Bobby with the only oddity being two beautiful tall women who appeared to be in their early forties. They appeared to be nurses, their scrubs hugging their figures nicely, accentuating their natural curves. Both of them had been staring at Bobby the entire time, whispering to each other while giving him a hungry look that made him blush uncontrollably. The moment the train pulled into the station they both got up and walked over to him, blocking his path to the door.

"Excuse me. My friend and I just finished a long shift and are going out for some drinks. It's girls' night tonight at a couple dive bars we know, so if we show up in a group of 3 we get the first 3 rounds for free. Would you like to join us?"

"C'mon, it'll be fun! We'll get some drinks, have some girl talk, and when we're done we can all...relax...my place."

Bobby was flattered but respectfully declined, informing the nurses that he was both a man and married, something which seemed to make them both smile.

"You're a man but damn are you hot as hell!"

"Mmm, thick in all the right places too. Real thick!! You got the best ass I've ever seen!"

Feeling uncomfortable with the way the nurses were openly rubbing their crotches in front of him, Bobby excused himself and left the train the moment its doors opened. He did so just in time to miss the growing bar that was stretching down the thighs of both nurses. The two ladies turned into ravenous beasts after seeing Bobby's phat perky ass jiggle with every step he took as he walked away and were about to chase after him but had their plan thwarted when the train doors closed in their faces. Luckily for them, a replacement had made its way on board. A small effeminate Asian man with a blue pixie cut, wearing a barista uniform had happened to board the train car the ladies were in. They quickly took notice of his pretty face, licking their lips at the sight of his plump bubble butt barely stretching his khakis. The man shrank underneath their predatory gaze and once he saw their large throbbing bulges he immediately attempted to run but was easily caught.

"This one's pretty too. He's got big lips!"

"And his ass looks really fucking nice. Not as big and juicy as that other guy's but still fuckable!"

They pinned him to the train floor, stripping him of his clothes before fishing their cocks out, a sight that made the effeminate man start panicking at the sheer size of the ladies' phalluses. He opened his mouth, begging them to let him go, telling them that he was a man. His pleas seemed to only make them more excited, causing them to start dripping precum. Like a missile headed straight for him, the cock in front of him went right into his open mouth, barely fitting inside. It quickly made its way to the back of his mouth where its spongy head forced its way into his throat before barreling its way furth down, cutting off his air supply and making the futa in front of him moan as she enjoyed the way his airway spasmed all over her cock. Struggling to breathe and focused on the cock in his throat the man had completely forgotten about the futa behind. He completely froze as his buttcheeks got spread, hearing the futa behind him spit on his backdoor, feeling the warmth of her saliva running down his taint. The man began whimpering when he felt a cock slightly bigger than the one in his throat begin pressing into his butthole, slowly forcing it open.

"Ooh, this hole's gonna be tight, I just know it is."

"MPH! MMPPHH!! M-MPH!"

"Almost in. Hope you're ready for 8.5 inches of cock, bitch!"

Bobby looked back at the train after hearing the conductor announce it was departing in the next thirty seconds. He became confused at the sight of the ladies that had approached him earlier, kneeling down in the middle of the train and smiling at something between them. They both saw him looking at them and gave him a sultry wave. He gave them a quick wave back but became even more confused when one of them appeared to moan with eyes fluttering repeatedly, unaware that she had just popped her cock into his replacement's ass. He turned away and began walking up the stairs to get back to street level just as the train began pulling away from the station.

As Bobby began making his way down the street toward Monica's gym, he noticed something that began to make him feel uneasy. An all-black Suv had been slowly driving alongside him for the past six blocks. It was Sunday so the usually congested city streets were mostly clear, meaning there was no reason for the vehicle in question to be driving so slowly. As a quick test, he began to speed up, walking a bit faster to see if the car attempted to catch up to him. To his horror the Suv increased its speed to catch up to him, letting Bobby know for sure that they were tailing him.

Luckily he was only two buildings away from Monica's gym, sighing in relief upon reaching its front door. However, his momentary thoughts of having reached a safe place were instantly crushed upon seeing all the lights off in the gym. Beginning to panic he quickly gave the front door a desperate tug only for a fear-filled chill to run up his spine when he realized it was locked.

Pretending he wasn't afraid to not alert the people in the Suv following him, Bobby took his phone out and put on a fake smile before calling Monica. He had known her for almost 2 years and considered her to be his closest friend. She practically lived at the gym since it was open 24/7 and would even come in when she wasn't feeling well, so the fact it was closed did worry him slightly. Bobby had the phone to his ear, waiting for Monica to pick up, holding his breath the longer the line rang but took a breath of fresh air once she finally answered.

"Hey, Monica."

"Sup, Bobby?"

"You uh...You okay?"

"Yeaaaaah? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well... I stopped by the gym to work out with you but it's closed. Which it never is, so I got worried."

"Oh! Everything's fine. I'm just stepping away for a while."

"A while? How long are we talking?"

"A couple weeks, maybe a month. This girl named Yuki came into the gym earlier, wanting me to train her at her place."

"At her place? Why not here at your gym?"

"She's shy, like super shy. She's a little taller than me which is rare to see, chubby with a little bit of pudge, and she has short hair that's...get this...bright pink. It covers her eyes so I have no idea how the girl sees where she's going but hey, it's her hair. She was really sweet though and had saved up all her money to pay for the private training but y'know me."

"Yeah, you can't stand bullies. So it's safe to say she had a few?"

"A few? She went to that private school filled with snobby rich kids on the outskirts of the city and from what she said she was the only one there that got admitted for her grades and not her family's money. Tall, chubby, pink hair, and the poorest kid in school, you can imagine how bad it was."

"Sounds like hell. So you're gonna stay at her place and train her?"

"Yup, and it'll be free of charge! I'm at her apartment right now actually! She's changing into more comfortable clothes in the bathroom. It's weird, she only wears baggy pants and I didn't say anything but I caught her staring at my butt a couple...Oh, gotta go. She's back and we're gonna get straight into things. Talk to you later."

Before Bobby could even say goodbye Monica hung up on him. He had enjoyed their conversation so much that he had forgotten the actual reason as to why he had called her in the first place. He looked out into the street and saw the black SUV parked directly in front of him. Bobby began sweating as the dark-tinted window of the front passenger seat slowly rolled down. Every fiber in his body was telling him to run as his mind played out a scenario in which a gun was pointed at him from inside the car, ending with a muzzle flash being the last thing he'd ever see.

However, his fight-or-flight instincts disappeared after seeing a very beautiful woman sitting in the passenger seat. She had straight jet black shoulder-length hair and was wearing a pair of shades that were darker than the night sky. Her outfit consisted of a well-tailored black suit with what looked like an earpiece for communication but despite being captivated by her beauty Bobby was still able to tell the woman he was looking at was not to be trifled with. The aura she was exuding was akin to that of a seasoned veteran who had seen all manner of brutal warfare and her emotionless facial expression only served to make her look all the more imposing.

Suddenly the woman put her hand out, gesturing to him with her perfectly manicured fingers to come over. The smart move would've been to run but Bobby knew that was reserved only for people who could actually outrun their pursuers and not him who would've been caught within a few strides. Not wanting to escalate things by angering the woman in the Suv Bobby approached her as instructed. Now standing next to the car's door he was about to ask the woman why she had been tailing him when she spoke first, with a deep voice that was surprisingly friendly.

"Are you Bobby Bottom, owner of Deep Yoga Studio?"

"Y-Yes, is there something I can..."

"Please step back."

Bobby did as instructed and took a couple steps away from the door where the woman opened it, stepping out of the SUV. Bobby felt like a child next to her. The woman was taller and more muscular than Monica but her powerful toned body didn't detract from her beauty whatsoever. She gave Bobby a warm smile after noticing how shocked he was about her height and walked over, opening the door to the back seat, and revealed her.

An absolute goddess of a woman. She was sitting in the back seat of the SUV but Bobby could immediately tell she was similar in height to the woman standing next to him. Yet, he was completely captivated by her beauty, comparing her to Aphrodite from Greek mythology stories he loved to read. Her hair was long and straight, reaching the middle of her back, and was a unique silver color with bangs that covered her forehead. Her eyes were blue similar to his own but were much brighter giving off the appearance that they had somewhat of a glow to them. Her face was flawless with not a single blemish and was so smooth that Bobby wouldn't have been surprised if the cost of her skincare routine reached the thousands. Bobby struggled to understand how such a stunning angelic beauty like the woman in the back seat existed, especially after realizing she hadn't the slightest bit of makeup on.

As his eyes traveled down he saw the form-fitting black dress she was wearing along with the large amount of cleavage she was showing due to how low the neckline of her dress was. Her breasts were bigger than Jade's yet somehow just as perky. The rest of her body was smooth and soft looking just like her face, making her look as close to perfect as Bobby had ever seen a woman reach. Even her nails were flawless with them being neatly manicured French tips that appeared as though they got done regularly. Having taken in the sight of her entire body, Bobby found himself starstruck by the woman, her beauty and elegance having drawn him in a way he'd never experienced before.