Satisfaction Pt. 02 - Lust vs. Love!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman in front of him had Bobby stuck in a stupor deeper than the one he'd been in when he first met Jade. She was on her laptop, typing away at what looked like highly complex graphs and charts while simultaneously crunching numbers in a program so sophisticated it appeared like a foreign language to Bobby. However, unbeknownst to him she was subtly sneaking quick glances at him every so often, with each glance lingering a bit longer than the last. He was so lost taking in the sight of the beautiful woman in the back seat that he'd completely forgotten about the tall woman looming over him.

"Enter the vehicle, please!"

"W-Wait a minute...W-Who are you people?"

"Apologies, I am Alpha, the one driving is Beta, and she..."

Alpha adjusted her posture from a relaxed one to one of utmost respect as she gestured to the woman in the back seat.

"...is the Katerina Yelnoph, heiress to Yelnoph Industries, and the new owner of your building."

"N-New owner? I don't understand, why am I hearing about this now? Shouldn't I have been informed that the building was up for sale or better yet that it was going to be!"

"All of your questions will be answered shortly. Now, please enter the vehicle, Mr.Bottom."

Bobby wasn't a fan of his new landlord practically forcing him into her car but knew better than to upset the person who owned the building where his studio was located. He quietly obeyed and attempted to get in the car, struggling with how high off the ground the SUV was. It caused his phat booty to jiggle with every attempt he made at getting inside the vehicle and had Bobby not been struggling as much as he was he might have felt the predatory gaze coming from Alpha's eyes as she stared at his juicy backside. Eventually, he was able to get in where Alpha closed the door behind him but as she did Bobby noticed what looked like a big lump in her crotch area. Confused as to what it could be but not wanting to ask her such an intrusive question, he put the thought aside and brought his attention to his new landlord, Ms.Yelnoph.

"It's nice to meet you Ms.Yelnoph."

Bobby watched as Katerina closed her laptop and turned slightly to face him, giving him her full attention. Her eyes were like daggers made of ice, piercing into his soul as she took every inch of his appearance in. Her eyes scanned his gorgeous feminine face, focusing on his plump lips before falling down to his wide child-bearing hips where a small smile formed on her face.

She snapped her fingers while saying something in what Bobby surmised was Russian, signaling Beta to start driving. As the car began driving down the street Bobby once again attempted to talk to Katerina who never responded to anything he said and instead stared at him with a small smile on her face. Suddenly Alpha handed him a manila folder and began explaining the reason they needed to talk to him.

"Bobby, inside that folder is a copy of your lease agreement with your previous landlord."

"Okay, but I know all of this already. Why are you giving..."

"Please, turn to page 12, and read subsection 3, titled Sale of property. It's a rather serious matter."

Bobby flipped through the pages, eventually finding the subsection Alpha had mentioned, and began reading through it. As he did his heart began to feel as if it had been replaced by a ten-pound stone that had been tossed into the ocean, causing a sinking feeling in his chest. There, right in front of Bobby on his lease agreement, it stated that if the owner of the building sold the property it must then be brought up to code, adhering to all city mandates before reopening to the public. Bobby knew his studio on the ground floor was fine with everything meeting all safety regulations the city inspector had informed him about when he first began renting the studio. However, it was the other 19 floors above him that worried him. They were mainly vacant office spaces but he'd once gone up to explore the rest of the building and was shocked to see that some floors looked as if they never even finished construction on them.

He closed the folder in his hands and looked forward, meeting Alpha's shade-covered eyes in the rearview mirror.

"Does this mean that..."

"The building is over 60 years old and has glaring safety issues on all the floors above the 4th that the city doesn't want the public to come into contact with."

"H-How long will I be closed for?"

"My apologies, but you will be closed for a very long time. The city is forcing Ms.Yelnoph to demolish the building and start from scratch. It will be about 8 years until you reopen your doors."

"There has to be something we can do."

"Regrettably, there is not. You see, the person you believed was your landlord actually doesn't exist."

"Wha...I don't understand."

"Your landlord Ms.Fox is just an alias for a rather cunning woman named Idel."

Bobby heard Katerina suck her teeth in clear disdain for the woman whose name was just mentioned. Her dislike of Idel was so strong that her mood visibly became irritated for a moment and she snapped the pencil in her hand before she brought her attention back to him, making her smile. Bobby looked back at Alpha unsure if it was wise to ask about Idel but did so anyway, needing answers as to what was going on.

"Who is she?"

"A woman clinging onto the past. Her family was once among the wealthiest in the world but after a couple strokes of bad luck and poor financial decisions by her mother resulted in heavy losses. Idel is still quite wealthy but nowhere near the height of where her family once was, having only a couple billion left to her name, a handful of high-yield assets, and connections that are admittedly quite dangerous in her hands. She's an overly posh woman who has no qualms about destroying people's lives so long as she comes out on top. She thinks of everyday people such as you as beneath her, carrying herself as if she were some type of aristocrat and as such has somewhat of a...rivalry...with Ms.Yelnoph whom she's never bested, until recently."

"What happened?"

"She managed to trick Ms.Yelnoph into buying your building by pretending to be your fictional landlord, Ms.Fox. The purchase resulted in Ms.Yelnoph not only losing money but also having to spend more on destroying the building and constructing a new one. You, Mr.Bottom, were just an unfortunate casualty of a monetary war being fought between Ms.Yelnoph and Idel."

"I...I see. So...my studio is really going to be destroyed then?"

"I'm afraid so. I'm truly sorry."

Bobby brought his hands to his face, wiping the tears away before they could start running. The studio paid for everything but left him with practically nothing afterward, leaving him with a rainy day fund of only 3,000 dollars. Such a small amount of money would keep him and Jade's head afloat for only a month, maybe two if they cut down on their expenses. However, the most soul-crushing aspect of the news Bobby had just heard was that the studio he poured his heart into, the one he genuinely enjoyed going to every day, and the place in which he was able to share his passion with others was going to be reduced to rubble. Just as things began to seem hopeless, Alpha handed Bobby another folder, this time with a smile not only on her face but everyone's.

"W-What's this?"

"Your future. One far more...pleasurable...than the one you are currently in."

"I don't under..."

"You see, Ms.Yelnoph has taken a keen interest in you. She's driven by your studio multiple times in the past and...VERY..much liked what she saw. So much so that she is offering you a job."

"What kind of job?"

"As you can imagine, being heiress to a multi-billion dollar company can be quite stressful and she believes you to be the answer to her biggest problem."

"So, what exactly am I going to be doing?"

"Whatever Ms.Yelnoph desires. You will be on call at all times of the day, every day of the week, and you must report to her home when summoned. I'd also like to inform you that you will be required to stay the night should Ms.Yelnoph tell you to."

"Stay the night? But I'm..."

"There is also the matter of your clothes. While working you will have to wear whatever Ms.Yelnoph instructs you to put on. Some examples are on page 4 where I've highlighted a few of Ms.Yelnoph's favorites along with details of your primary task below that."

Bobby quickly went to the page to see what Alpha was talking about and when he did his face turned a bright crimson red. There were a couple examples on the page for Bobby to see and none of them were what he expected. They were all highly feminine clothes that would make Bobby look like a woman even more so than he already did, with a side note written at the top stating all the clothes he wears will come in pink. Bobby was shocked that they knew his favorite color but after giving it some thought concluded that it made sense that an extremely wealthy woman like Katerina would do her homework on him.

Out of the examples that were shown one of them had a star placed next to it, marking it as Katerina's favorite.

It was bridal lingerie that came with a garter belt, thigh-high silk socks, and match silk gloves that went up to his biceps. The panties were marked as modified, with notes next to them stating it was for easy access. Bobby took a second to organize his thoughts on the examples in front of him with a focus on Katerina's favorite outfit.

'T-These are all women's clothes. Why does she want me to wear this stuff? I mean...I'd look good in them. Probably wear them better than...No! What am I thinking? I'm a guy, I'm married, I'm...I'm straight! There's no way I'd look...really hot...wearing...pink lingerie and...No! Ugh, let's just read the task!"

Bobby brought his attention to the details of his primary tasks below the examples forcing his mind to focus on something other than himself wearing any of the examples in front of him.

[Engage in lengthy oral dictation with firm a grasp on family jewels while maintaining eye contact]

[Receive very deep tissue massages for long periods in various positions]

[Graciously accept the large reward, making sure to contain as much as possible]

[Repeat the previous 3 tasks as often as Ms.Yelnoph desires]

Bobby wasn't sure what his tasks actually were but thought they seemed simple enough and appeared to mainly be about spending time with Katerina which he was more than happy to do. He looked at Katerina and saw that just like before she was still staring at him with a smile on her face, never breaking eye contact. Then out of the blue, she surprised Bobby by sliding next to him to the point he was trapped between the door and her large breasts that were pressing into his side before speaking to him for the first time.

"Job!"

"W-What about it?"

"You take, yes?"

Katerina's broken English and thick Russian accent were something Bobby found to be extremely attractive. Something he felt bad about since in his mind the only woman he should be attracted to was his wife, Jade. Yet from the moment he saw her, Bobby had butterflies in his stomach that he couldn't quell, butterflies that tripled in numbers once she got close to him. He didn't understand why but there was something about Katerina that he couldn't get enough of, something that continuously drew him in the longer he was in her presence.

Seeing how conflicted he was along with his reluctance to answer, Katerina brought up the only thing Bobby needed to hear to accept her job offer.

"I pay."

"Huh? Well...it's a job, you kinda have..."

"I give 50,000! Every month!"

"E-E-Every m-m-month??! Are you serious?!"

"Da! We have deal, yes?"

Bobby knew such a deal only came once in a lifetime. The money he would be making in a month working for Katerina would be more than what he made in a year operating the studio. He looked at Katerina who was now so close he could feel her breath on his face and smell her natural odor which made him relaxed. His lecherous gaze fell down onto her large breasts where he saw a fancy ballpoint pen resting snugly between the two milk canons on her chest.

"Take."

Her sultry words made Bobby snap his head back up, embarrassed at the fact she clearly caught him staring at her breasts.

"W-What?"

"The pen. You take and sign."

Katerina's cold business-like attitude had disappeared once she saw Bobby and was now more excited than when she was a child on Christmas morning after seeing all her gifts under the tree. She had never wanted a person more in her life and under no circumstance was she going to let Bobby get away from her. She had offered him a fantastic salary but in the event he turned it down was prepared to increase it tenfold. She had slept with all types of women from various different countries and had seen a few men whose androgynous looks made them look more feminine but Bobby was the only man she'd ever seen that looked the way he did. Hotter than any supermodel with proportions so perfect that she'd thought he was sculpted by god himself. Katerina loved everything about Bobby from his gorgeous face to his loyalty to his wife but it was his ass that truly drove her mad. A phat heart-shaped butt that was perky, jiggled like jelly and had a softness that squished out beneath him as he sat next to her. He had everything she ever wanted in a person all while being a man which would solve her number one problem.

As heiress to her mother's company Katerina had been trapped within the confines of Russia until two years ago on her 23rd birthday when she begged her mother to let her leave. To her surprise her mother allowed it, telling her she could travel the world for as long as she wanted but had to agree to two nonnegotiable conditions.

The first being that while she was away she would have to continue to expand the family business. She was perfectly fine with that, especially since she could bring a few of her long-term clients with her. They would make starting up a successful branch of the company extremely easy which would allow her to have the free time she never had back home.

The second and far more annoying of the two rules was one that she had been forced to follow for as long as she could remember. It was simple, at no point was she ever allowed to have unprotected sex. Katerina's mother constantly reiterated the fact that her seed, even amongst her family's which was superior to regular futas, was extremely virile and guaranteed pregnancy. Something her enemies in the corporate world would use against her, claiming she was unfit to run the company. It was the reason that despite being the age of 25 she'd yet to have raw sex, something she envied other futas for and desperately needed herself. Her large testicles practically never stopped production of her unbelievably thick seed, resulting in her constantly having blue balls that were difficult to rid herself of due to the condoms she always had to wear. They greatly diminished the pleasure and stimulation she needed to cum by more than half. It was to the point she went through nearly a dozen women a day to bring down the aches in her balls to a manageable level but Bobby would change that.

He looked like a gorgeous woman and had a very phat perky booty that looked better than any other she'd ever seen but Bobby was still a man. That simple fact meant that the concern Katerina's mother had of her getting a woman pregnant was no longer possible and it meant she'd get what she always wanted, what she'd desperately needed. Plus there was also the rumor that had circled throughout the futa community, that men like Bobby were not only far tighter than women but stayed that way regardless of how long or hard they were fucked. Katerina had thought the rumors were just that but after seeing Bobby and the ass he was carrying she knew that the rumor was as much of a fact as the sky was blue. Bobby would be the first person Katerina would fuck without a condom and if he felt anywhere as amazing as he looked then he'd also be the last.

Katerina watched in excitement as Bobby slowly grabbed the pen and began signing his name on the dotted line. She licked her lips as he signed the last page where he agreed to his tasks and second he was done, took the folder back, quickly handing it to Alpha who put it in a secured briefcase. She snapped her finger again and the car came to a stop. It was only when Bobby looked out the tinted window next to him that he realized they had driven him home.

Bobby, knowing he was falling for Katerina's seductive spell, opened the door to leave but she quickly put her hand under his chin and turned his head to face her before kissing him on the cheek. Thinking it was only a light peck on the cheek Bobby didn't pull himself away, so he was completely caught off guard when Katerina transformed the harmless kiss into a long continuous lick up his cheek and into his ear. Bobby shuddered under the feeling of such foreign stimulation and Katerina began seductively whispering in his ear, causing blood to rush to his nether region.

"You beautiful, like woman with soft lips and...Mmm, you have big phat ass! I like!!""

"I...I...I'm a man and...and I'm married. I...I'm not a woman!"

"Da, for now! I have very, very big surprise! You like! It change you!"

"Ugh, O-Okay! I...I should go."

"Then go! I see you tomorrow. Alpha come get you in morning."

"O-Okay."

Bobby got out of the car almost falling after forgetting how high off the group the Suv was. As he began walking towards his front door he turned around and saw Katerina practically salivating while staring at him. She leaned out the car window and started waving at him with a seductive grin on her face. Not wanting to make things weird with his new boss Bobby waved back but noticed something.

'Wait, if she's waving at me with her right hand, and her left is on the door keeping her steady, then what's that?'

Bobby was a good distance away from the car so he couldn't quite make out what it was, having to squint just to see it. Hanging out of the window with Katerina was what looked like a huge bar between her legs, swaying side to side as if it were waving at him in tandem with her hand. Unsure as to what it was, he chalked it up to her dress that was bunched up and walked inside his house, narrowly missing the gust of wind that blew her dress up and revealed the surprise she had in store for him.

Katerina got back inside the car and put the window up before hiking her dress up, biting her lip at the sight of her throbbing cock with precum running down its length. Beta looked in the rearview mirror and nearly choked on the gum she was chewing. She had just been hired by Katerina a couple weeks ago and was seeing her boss's cock for the first time. Alpha saw the baffled look on her coworker's face and nudged her with a smirk on her face, whispering so that their boss who was lost in the pleasure of stroking her cock didn't hear them.

"It's massive, huh?"

"Massive? That thing's an absolute monster! I didn't think it was possible for a cock to get that big."

"I took her to the family's private physician last week and the doctor said it was 14 inches with signs of growth still evident!"

"There's no way. It's that big with that much girth and she's still growing? She makes us look like guys!"

"If you think that's crazy just wait till you see it?"

"She what?"

"When she cums."

"With balls that big I bet she cums a lot."

"A lot's a severe understatement! Her loads are crazy big and it's way, way thicker than ours. One load from her is like two of mine put together after not cumming for a couple of days."

"Jesus! I guess the rumor about the maid finding 8 full condoms was true then."

"It is, and it wasn't 8 but actually 12. Plus they were all filled to the size of..."