Satisfaction Pt. 02 - Lust vs. Love!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh god, there's so much! I'm gonna be pregnant for sure. OoOoOhHh, fuck! I can feel it pouring out of me and it's so hot. God, it feels so good! It was her first time but she fucked me like a...She's...She's still...'

Monica was in disbelief at the sight of Yuki's cock, dripping cum onto her distended belly, still rock solid and jumping with excitement. She wiped her face clean with the bed sheet before asking Yuki, who was breathing extremely hard if she was okay.

"Yuki...you alright?"

"Best...night...ever!!"

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too."

"Can...Can we do it again?"

"Yuki, I dunno! I'm pretty tired."

"PLEEEEEASE!!!"

Monica looked up at Yuki's barely visible face in the dark and although she couldn't make out everything, the girl's desperation for another round was clear as day. Taking a quick glance at Yuki's cock, Monica knew if she was anything like a man she'd last longer after just having cum. The thought of getting fucked silly by Yuki's girthy cock made her freshly creampied pussy spurt a glob of hot seed out of her, excited just as much as the cock that was throbbing above it.

"O-Okay, just...one......a couple more times."

"Thank you! Can we do it in doggy? I...I really like looking at your butt!"

"S-Sure!"

Yuki took Monica's legs off of her shoulders where she rolled over, releasing a faint moan when she felt all the thick semen inside of her slosh around. Yuki, wanting to see the ass she'd been lusting over all day, reached over and turned on the lamp next to them. The bulb wasn't strong so it only illuminated the immediate area but it was enough for Yuki to see her handy work. Monica was on all fours with her back arched, popping her butt in the air and giving Yuki a clear view of her pussy which she'd just creampied.

Seeing her cum slowly pouring out of Monica, did something to Yuki. Her primal urges skyrocketed and she felt her big balls quickly filling up again. She got behind Monica who on the surface was calm but was secretly very nervous. The change of position into doggy meant that Yuki's cock would go deeper and she wasn't sure she could handle that after barely managing to take it the first time. Yuki eagerly slapped her cock against Monica's buttcheek before hastily lining her cock up, unable to wait for another second.

"I'm sticking it in now, Monica! Ready?"

"Y-Yeah! Give it to me!!"

Yuki put all her weight behind her cock, pressing it hard against Monica's hole. She was completely unaware of the fact that in her haste to have a second round with Monica she had accidentally planted her fat cock head on her butthole instead of her pussy. Yuki, having grown frustrated, grabbed Monica's hips and pulled her back, she panicked like a gun was to her head when she realized where Yuki's cock was about to go.

"YUKI, WAIT! WAIT!! THAT'S THE WRONG..."

*POP*

"AARRGGHH!! AARRGGHH GOD, MY ASS!!"

"W-Wow!! Your pussy feels so much tighter this time! Don't worry, I'll hold it in as long as I can to make you feel good!"

As Yuki continued to sink her girthy pleasure pole down Monica's ass, she kept her eyes on the big chocolate booty in front of her not knowing she had deflowered what was once an untouched hole. Monica buried her face in the pillow as tears began to run down her face, her asshole stretched around a cock thicker than her own wrist, and had yet to take all of it. She knew if Yuki saw the tears and the pain she was in it would destroy the confidence she had just gotten and result in her shedding tears of her own. Opting to prioritize Yuki's feelings over her butt, Monica gave her hung partner a weak and shaky thumb up when asked if she was enjoying herself, resulting in Yuki drilling her ass like a jackhammer.

To Yuki's neighbor next door whose bedroom was on the other side of the wall, Monica knew they were hearing her get anally pounded by the shy pink-haired girl next door. By the time Yuki had bottomed out in Monica's ass she no longer had the energy to stay in doggy position, having been fucked into the mattress as she laid on her stomach. Screaming into the pillow as the big glutes she'd built in the gym got pumped mercilessly, Monica prayed for Yuki to cum but after 20 minutes of getting pounded, she realized the gooey thick seed she desperately wanted was coming anytime soon. Monica turned her tear-covered face to look at Yuki who was laser-focused on her jiggling butt, having still not realized she was in the wrong hole.

"Y-Yuki, I...I..."

"You like it, right? I'm so happy I'm making you feel good!"

"Can you...Can you give me..."

"Everything I got, got it!"

"W-Wait, that's not what I was..."

"Don't worry, I think I got the hang of it now. As long as I focus on you I think I can hold my cum in for a while. Right now I feel like I could fuck you for at least an hour before I cum again."

"AN...AN HOUR? YUKI, YOUR COCK'S IN..."

"HERE COMES EVERYTHING I GOT, MONICA!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT?"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"ARGH! AARRGGHH, GOD! PLEASE, YUKI! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK MY...my... oh god, my ass!!!"

Yuki's powerful thrusts were too much for Monica to handle, causing the ebony gym rat to see stars before the fat Japanese cock in her ass made her pass out. Unaware that Monica had succumbed to the anal assault she was receiving, Yuki continued drilling her ass for another hour just as she promised before unleashing a massive load inside the chocolate booty in front of her. With Yuki having so much stamina despite being chubby Monica hadn't taken into account that her client would more than likely need multiple rounds before tiring out. As such Yuki took a quick two-minute break before going again, having taken Monica's silence as a yes and drilling her holes until sunrise where she fell asleep with her cock hilted in the ass of the woman who took her virginity.

The sun's rays of light came through the window and illuminated the bedroom. Its brightness was just enough to wake Monica from her painful anal pounding-induced coma. Her face had partially dry cum all over it and her pussy was sore with cum still pouring out of her but her ass had been obliterated by Yuki, who no doubt used it multiple times. With what little energy she had Monica looked up at the mirror on the ceiling and took in the sight of her highly coveted backside.

It was beet red with her butthole being even redder and still stretched tightly around Yuki's cock which was still hard as iron. The amount of cum between her legs let Monica know that Yuki had the time of her life while she was out of it. Suddenly Monica felt a familiar sensation and began wincing as the cock in her ass began slowly pumping her again. She looked at Yuki who was sound asleep and realized she was about to get her ass drilled again by the sleeping Japanese girl.

"Yuki! W-Wake up! A-Argh, fuck! Wake up, Yuki! Please!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Yuki was a deep sleeper so Monica's soft hoarse voice was nowhere near loud enough to wake her. She snapped her hip forwards, fucking Monica's with a ferocity similar to when she was awake. As Monica released mixed cries of pleasure and pain for everyone to hear, Yuki began drooling as a smile formed on her face. She subconsciously grabbed Monica's hair, forcing her to arch her back. Yuki then began talking in her sleep directly into Monica's ear who orgasmed from the girthy cock slamming into her ass, squirting a mixture of her own cum and Yuki's thick seed all over the bedsheets.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OoOoHhH!! OoOoOoOhHhHhH GAAAAWWWDDD, YUKI!!!"

"Sex is...the best!!"

To be Continued