All Comments on 'Satisfied With Love Ch. 01'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Great story.... Look forward to reading mlre chapters.

hfp612hfp612almost 4 years ago

There is a close resemblance to "Threads: The Island" by JammyJimmy in the intro, but it is taking on the role of a sequel. I just hope that you develop the characters independently from the route the other story was heading.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_Ualmost 4 years ago
Nice start to story

I agree this does seem like a sequel to JimmyJammy's story, which I always thought needed a sequel. I like the direction so far. It reads more like a summary than a story in places, but I like the flow of dialogue between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've been hoping for a sequel. So far well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this a repeat performance or acontinuation of the uther

Nzq11Nzq117 months ago

Looking forward to where this goes. As with the others, this feels like a sequel, but so far so good, and hope the story continues, cause the orig needed to go on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES