Satisying Her Hunger

Story Info
Wife feigns being asleep so husband can satisfy her desires.
1k words
3.55
7.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's laying on her side away from him, feigning yo be asleep. He's running his fingers up and down her back, sending shivers down her spines. She tries hard not to make s sound, but little moans escape her lips. She craves his touch so much, but desires him so much more. Then she holds her breath as she feels his fingertips graze the sides of her breasts, tracing the delicate curve of her flesh.

She feels his warm breath on her neck as he leans closer to kiss her, goose bumps crawling all over her flesh with anticipation. Already, she feels her body responding to him, aching for him. His lips touch her skin, and she can barely contain the gasp that she so badly wants to let go. His fingers grow bolder, slowly caressing their way around to the front of her breasts, which are rising and falling heavily with excitement. Then, when he does finally make contact with her aroused nipples, she can't help but moan out loud, her body trembling with desire for more of his tender touch.

He gently caresses her mounds of soft flesh, his fingers massaging and kneading her breasts. Her nipples grow harder, aching to feel his fingers manipulate them and make her shiver with intense pleasure.

She moves closer to him, her back leaning against his broad chest, his arm easily reaching both her breasts. She whimpers as she feels his hard manhood pressing against her bottom, moisture between legs increasing.

His hands cup her breasts, gently squeezing them, rolling her erect nipples between his fingers, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

She turns her head towards him, his lips brushing against hers. She exhales softly, his fingers gently tightening around her nipples, gently tugging in them. She groans with desire, her fingers curling thru his thick hair, pulling his mouth harder against hers. His tongue parts her lips, passionately caressing hers. His hips move against her, his member wedged deep in the tight confines of her legs.

She moves her lower body against him, moaning as the thick head spreads her moist womanhood lips, nudging her aching clit. Her grip tightens on his hair, whimpering as he slowly thrusts himself against her, sawing his member between her swollen lips.

Suddenly, she has a burning desire to taste him. She pulls away, gently pushes him flat on his back, and wraps her fingers around his thickness. She marvels in wonder at how big his is, but the intoxicating male-scent only increases her desire. She lowers her head, her tongue lightly licking his bulbous mushroom head. Her passion climbs as her lips wrap around his girth, slowly sliding down and taking him completely in her hungry mouth. Her nostrils flare at the heavy smell of his body, her mouth sucking on his hardness as she slowly bobs her head up and down.

She moans against the throbbing hunk of hot meat in her mouth, his hips raising to meet her hungry mouth. He reaches down, pulling her to straddle him, her wetness directly in line with his own hungry mouth. She releases his manhood, gasping aloud as his beard tickles her thighs, his broad tongue rubbing up and down her slick labia. She resumes sucking his raging hard-on but with more zeal as his tongue and lips drive her closer and closer to the edge.

Soon, her body is quivering, and she is rocking her body hard against his probing tongue. Her breathing is deep and labored as she tries to make him erupt in her hungry mouth before she loses control. But it's a losing battle. His fingers grip her ass, pulling her hard against his bearded mouth, his whiskers tickling her womanhood as he sucks her throbbing clit into his hot mouth. She cries out as his tongue flicks rapidly over her nub, making her lose all control. She cums hard on his incredible mouth, her hot juices coating his face.

Desperate to feel him inside her, she quickly spins around on top of him, lining his fat member with her pulsing mound, and slowly lowers herself onto him. His thickness parts her swollen lips, pressing against her eager opening, and she sucks in her breath as the thick head pops inside her.

Her body trembles as she lowers herself onto his cock, moaning with burning desire as he sinks deeper and deeper inside her. Finally, she feels his cock buried deep within her tightness, stretching her and filling her. She slowly begins rocking against him, his hardness touching every sensitive inch within her tight pussy. She tightens her walls around him, increasing her pace as he reaches up to grasp her full breasts in his warm hands.

She throws her head back, moaning with pleasure, as his thickness surges inside her wetness, his fingertips rolling and pulling on her erect nipples. Then he raises his hips, thrusting harder inside her, making her grasp his chest, her nails gently raking his flesh as her pleasure doubles. Soon his heavy balls are smacking her ass as he's pumping himself deep and hard inside her.

Her body quakes as waves of pleasure wash over her repeatedly, her breathing heavy and in gasps, as his thickness assaults her womanhood, her hot juices coating his hard cock. She feels him swelling bigger and bigger, and she begs him to not stop. She wants to feel his heavy load erupt deep inside her body, and she throws herself harder against him, squeezing him tightly with her walls.After what seemed like forever, his grip on her hips strengthen, pulling her hard against his bone, and her eyes squeeze tightly shut as her mouth opens releasing a loud cry of satisfaction as he erupts deep and hard within her womb. His hot seed floods her belly, mixing with her juices as he continues pumping hard into her quaking body.

Finally he stops, and she collapses on top of him, her heaving breasts mashing against his chest, as she struggles to catch her breath. She snuggles against his broad chest, relishing the incredible sensations of the warm waves of pleasure still rippling through her body, his spent cock still lodged inside her clenching pussy, not wanting to let him go.