All Comments on 'Saturday at the Art League Pt. 01'

by JGittes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
savage4xsavage4xalmost 7 years ago

Beautifully written, sensual and very sexy, more please x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful art!

Great story, well written. Can't wait for the session and the break... Thanks for sharing!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 5 years ago
TOO CLOSE BUT CLOSE ENOUGH FOR COMFORT

A husband - wife modeling team takes advantage of a modelling session for a few jollies. French women at the court of King Louis XVI teased prim American Ambassador John Adams by asking him as a man with a direct family connection to Adam and Eve, how did he suppose the first couple figured out how to get it on. Adams surprised his taunters with the observation that it was simply a natural magnetism. While actors and models fill a role, the electricity surges through Linda and Eric such that they simply exceed the bounds in public. It's good to see a married couple still bound by the magnetism. My sole criticism is minor. I think an educated woman referring to her own anatomy might not use the profane word c-nt, but might use it talking dirty to her partner. The term c-nt is one instance where the latin term (c-nnus) has become the vulgar reference. It would have been better if Linda urged Eric on with talking dirty. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My highly educated wife uses that word all the time, both in casual conversation and during sex.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 2 years ago

This is so hot, and the way you sustain the suspense of being caught/seen as both a promise and a threat - it's wonderful thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous