Saturday at the Art League Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi interrupted us ten seconds later. "That's the spirit. My girlfriend, Melissa, will watch the counter. Let's go."

We took a stroll through the gallery. "Marci's the building fund chairperson and raised half a million dollars over the past five years. We need a hundred thousand more to sign contracts and start construction. The committee wanted to try a gala event to get us over the top as quickly as possible. After visits to shows in Washington and California, they decided the best plan would be an erotic art show with a live drawing session."

She stopped by a square acrylic display cabinet in a nook off the main gallery. "It's time for another ten-second pose. Anything goes, but make it artistic."

I turned in front of Eric, and, balancing with one arm on the top of the cabinet, I lifted my right leg and hooked it behind Eric on top of his ass. I reached below and guided his cock into my pussy with my free hand. The two people in this gallery section had their view partly blocked by the cabinet. Another couple turned into the alcove and stopped five feet away, staring at my spread cunt and Eric's balls.

"Okay, time to continue our walk and talk." Sandi ended the pose.

Eric bent his knees, and I slowly extended my leg to let his cock slip out. I still dripped cum from our last pose in the studio and uncurled my leg to stretch. I finished my stretch, and we followed Sandi out of the nook.

Sandi resumed. "The Gala is straightforward, although unusual for the Art League. We'll need models for erotic poses for our artists to produce pieces for the show and the live modeling demonstration during the auction. We considered hiring adult video performers, but they're expensive and lack the creativity and artistry we need."

Visitors stood aside to make space for us as we continued around the main gallery. I knew where the conversation was going, but the excitement of everyone watching my naked body had scrambled my brain.

"Marci suggested using our models. We use three couples for our sessions, but you are the only ones the committee wanted. They left it up to Marci to ask."

Sandi stopped. "A fifteen-second pose."

In my dazed state, Eric took charge of the pose. "Step away from the wall and spread your legs twice your shoulder-width apart. Good, bend both knees and put your hands on your knees. You'll form a triangle with your thigh, back, and arm, balancing over your knees."

A group of visitors circled us and then stood behind me. Eric sat on the floor in front of me in the same direction and stretched his legs straight. He put his arms behind him and pushed back under my crotch. He adjusted his arms until his nose was in my asshole. I could feel him softly blowing on my cunt with every exhalation. His arms, back, and floor formed a triangle like the one I created above my knees. He bent his legs, forming another triangle, while his hard cock made its own statement. He kissed my cunt and used his tongue on me for over the fifteen seconds Sandi requested.

She completely circled our pose and observed it from every angle. "An inspired use of repeated, negative triangular spaces. Let's talk some more."

Eric's tongue lashing cleaned my pussy, but my juices still flowed. The quick shifts between walking, listening to Sandi, sexually posing, and the increasing number of viewers in the gallery created an exciting mixture of ordinary and aroused.

"My mom thought you might do erotic modeling, but she wasn't sure. A couple of excellent models quit when asked to pose in ways they thought were too explicit. You started leaving the blinds open when you came in early to practice. I spied on you several times and saw you fucking. It gave us the thought of the setup this morning. Marci had already arranged with Joy and Sam to cover the proctoring."

She stopped. We were in a corner visible to the entire main gallery and the smaller second-story space above. They wedged the couch into the corner with two large mirrors hung on the walls, filling the edge with our reflections. I turned around to see the same crowd I'd seen before in the main gallery and another five or six people above. I loved being naked in public and watched by all these people.

Sandi spoke. "I'll direct this twenty-second pose. Linda, drape over the back of the couch. Spread your legs while keeping your feet on the floor, support your body with your hands on the seat, and arch your back to let your tits hang. Eric, slip your cock halfway into her, then stand up straight and cross your arms over your head. Linda, the couch is here for maximum exposure to those who can fit on the gallery floor and the upper gallery above. Don't get carried away. No movement, only the pose. You don't have much time before you're needed back in the studio."

My head spun, and I was glad I had something to support my body because my knees would buckle otherwise. Leaning over the back of the couch, I turned crimson, realizing my spread legs would reveal the excitement of my dripping pussy. I closed my eyes and saw stars again. The possibility of doing this for three hours during a public art show overcame my desire to push back against Eric and have a proper fuck. I stayed motionless until released by Sandi. Every muscle fiber of my body fully tensed.

"Okay, you two, enough," Sandi said. "We need to finish the details before you start back in Studio Three again."

Eric pushed forward, burying his shaft in my cunt, then pulled out slowly. I stayed on the couch for a minute of calm before Sandi guided us toward the exit counter.

"We assumed your practice sessions were your new routine, so Marci asked me to walk in on you having sex. She worried that your games were for amusement, exhibitionistic but private to you. It was perfect when you took the keys and didn't bring them back; it gave me a reason to get them. This morning I knew we could count on you for the Gala when I walked into the studio, and you didn't stop fucking. Telling you to go to the gallery naked was an impromptu flourish to see how far you'd go.

"Mom arranged for this gallery audition with a few supportive committee members and other artists. Imagine the turnout for the actual event if we can raise this much activity in a couple of hours." Sandi finished and raised her hand, pointing to the door. "Time to get back to work in Studio Three. I'll assume a yes for the Art League Erotic Gala."

I nodded while Eric opened the Gallery door. We stopped in the courtyard's center and stood nude outside, visible to all. "Oh honey, I'm in a daze. They set us up, manipulated by our lust, but should I be angry or happy? My pussy's flowing like Niagara Falls."

Eric wrapped his arms around me and whispered. "One step at a time, baby. We have two more hours here. But first, we must get out of this noonday sun before turning to ash like in 'Interview with the Vampire'."

We pulled apart to turn toward the studio.

"There's a lot more work today, and then we need to begin our preparation for the Gala. We agreed to do the Gala, didn't we?"

"I think so, but ask Marci back in the studio. We're stopping traffic and don't need the police involved."

We walked back into Studio Three without a glance at the many spectators following our progress.

I wanted to be angry. "Damn it, Marci, using our self-indulgent, sexy games against us for your building fund Gala doesn't seem fair."

"I won't say I'm sorry, Linda. I wasn't sure we interpreted your blatant exhibitionism correctly. I didn't want to risk having you leave the model register. We love the work you and Eric do. I'd prefer we continue to pretend your modeling was strictly professional if the alternative was losing you entirely."

"You were right to worry. If you confronted me, I would've denied our sexy-secret games. They were exciting and embarrassing. Sandi's interruption of our practice session ignited my passion in a way I didn't know was possible. If you had been here from the beginning of the session, I wouldn't have gone so far during the first hour. So, thank you, Marci."

She stood up from her easel, and we hugged. It was a welcome gesture, releasing my anger and frustration. She held me closer, rubbing her hands over my back for comfort. Then my feelings of forgiveness transformed into a familiar tingly sparkle between my legs.

I wanted to assure this tiny step over the boundary between friendship and something else would be okay. I was naked in Marci's arms, after all. My right arm drifted over her back, each descending motion lower than the last. She mirrored my strokes, and I took the plunge and slid my hand over her ass. She followed suit, but on my naked flesh, pressing her fingers into my ass crack, sending another electric shock.

I released my embrace and put my hands on her shoulders. "Thank you again, Marci. I appreciate all you've done for me, for us, today. Be as direct as possible, and I will be too, but we still have two more hours of modeling."

As I stepped away, I let my left hand drop from the side of her shoulder and caress her breast. I sat next to Eric on the edge of the model stand, keeping my legs spread. "So, what do we do?"

"Will you do the Erotic Gala?" Joy asked. "Just a simple confirmation. I wasn't in the gallery."

"Yes, of course, we'll do it," I answered for both of us. "Do you have a date yet?"

"We needed to confirm your participation before deciding. We'll get busy after the session." Joy answered. "We have a more immediate need to create erotic art for the Gala."

Marci spoke up. "Linda and Eric have covertly given us a taste of their erotic poses. We can use some of their previous work for the exhibition. But we need an entire set of explicitly erotic poses for the show. It'll be a big job with the prime responsibility resting on Linda's beautiful and capable shoulders. Do you have suggestions for the rest of today's session, Linda?"

"We're open to anything. I'd suggest forty-five minutes of short three-to-five-minute poses showing what we can do. You sketch away and make notes on favorites or how you'd change details. We can discuss it during the break and pick two or three poses to finish the last hour."

Sam spoke up. "Great, Linda. There have already been several interesting poses. Seeing what you're willing to share fully will give me valuable insight for our journey."

"Great! Let's get started."

Eric and I stood on the stand but drew a blank. Eric had gone soft, and after the past hour's emotional roller coaster, my excitement waned too. "Marci, we need some massage oil. Is there any here or in the gallery?"

"You know, Linda, massage oil has yet to come up as an essential art supply."

The convenience store across the street came into focus above Marci's head. "I'll bet they have some over there." I pointed to the store.

"Probably. I'll get some for you." Marci rose.

"Oh no, Madame Proctor, I'll get my own if you don't mind." I hopped from the stand and bent over to get some money from Eric's pants.

During our walk to the gallery, I noticed the young clerk at the store watching from the sidewalk. With the blinds still open, I saw him look in our direction. I wanted to give him a close-up look.

"I don't think so, Linda. You guys walking around nude here is our business, but you two go over there, and they may get all freaked out. It's how people respond to male nudity." Marci cautioned.

"You're right, Marci. I'll go alone, or you can come if you like. Eric stays here. It's a great start to promoting the Erotic Gala, too." I was charging up again.

"Okay. I'll go along with you. It would be a good start for our publicity campaign." Marci stood to leave with me.

"I want to come too." Karen got up from her drawing bench. "I need some paper towels, and damn it; I want to see what happens. It's been a while since the Art League's been this exciting."

The three of us gathered at the door. In the commotion, I noticed Dawn moved to sit next to Eric, asking him, "Do you take Samba lessons too?" I thought about canceling the oil for half a second and checking on Eric. But I played with Dawn earlier and should be fair to Eric. I waved goodbye, and Eric smiled, telling me he was reading my thoughts. We do wild things sexually, but our commitment to each other is our firm base. Neither of us would damage it.

We had a mission and walked across the gravel auxiliary parking lot to line up at the curb, waiting for a break in traffic. I looked back at the studio windows; they all stood there, looking out to see what would happen. There wasn't much traffic for a noontime Saturday; only two cars passed on our side and one in the other direction. We stepped into the street and dashed across. I squeezed my breasts between my upper arms to keep them from bouncing, but my tits didn't go jogging without motion.

Except for the few lingering visitors to the art gallery, we were alone on the street, and no one in the passing cars noticed. Turning toward the store's glass front, I saw two customers in the aisles, a man and woman, and the young male clerk behind the counter. The clerk noticed when I stepped out of the studio and watched me walk to the door of his store. The couple hadn't seen me when Marci opened the door and, with great fanfare, bowed and swept me inside.

I walked into the aisles while Marci took charge at the counter, careful not to block the clerk's view. He had a name tag. "Hi, Tony. I'm Marci from the Art League across the street. We're kicking off the promotion of our Erotic Gala. Karen's looking for paper towels, and Linda's the name of the woman whose nude ass you're staring at. She needs some massage oil. Linda and her husband Eric, who you saw earlier today, will be the Gala stars; of course, you'll get an invitation. It's a benefit for the building fund. We'll bring some posters around once they're ready."

I could hear her talk while I looked for the oil. I surprised the couple when they crossed my aisle at the opposite end. "Hi, I'm Linda, a nude art model. I'm working across the street today at the Art League. We're in the middle of a session and needed some massage oil, and wouldn't you know I forgot my robe? If you're interested, we're having our fundraising Erotic Gala soon." They were speechless.

Being naked and talking to fully clothed people was fun, but I'd spent too much time away from our session. I saw the oil on the bottom shelf, turned to look toward Marci and Tony, and, with an enormous wave, yelled. "I found it, Marci. It's right here."

I turned back around and pointed to it on the bottom shelf. I was facing the couple with my ass toward Marci and Tony. I stepped to the left and bent down to get the bottle.

Marci knew me all too well. She told Tony, "You'll want to keep your attention focused on her beautiful butt. If I'm not mistaken, you will get quite the preview of the Erotic Art Show. Yep, she's bending over to get the massage oil, and, oh, my god, you can see her cunt and asshole and everything."

I snatched the bottle, slowly stood, curtseyed a slight dip to the couple ahead, and turned to the counter to pay. Karen had finished her purchase and watched my performance with Tony and Marci.

"Hi, guys. Here's the oil. Let's get back and put it to good use." I handed Tony the ten-dollar bill, received my change, and noticed he couldn't take his eyes off my tits. I leaned further across the counter to give him a closer look and whispered, "As long as you don't make a fuss, I think they'll leave the blinds open across the street. You can check out the rest of our session, a preview of the big show."

We were out the door and waiting for a car to pass. I wiggled my ass for Tony's benefit and uneventfully crossed the street. We walked along the side of the studio and were inside and back to business.