Saturday is for Charity 01

Story Info
I return to my hometown for a special type of charity.
3.4k words
4.18
13.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday is my day of charity. No reason for the day, but there is a reason for the charity.

See, there's not a lot my hometown has going for it. Most of the populace is hanging from the poverty line like a cliff, and pills and meth have turned half the town into zombies. It's not the kind of place that many people escape from, so when I grew up and clawed my way out and finally had some money on hand, I knew I had to give back to the community.

I'm a charitable soul, and when I drive down to my hometown every Saturday, the people can see that. It's not the fancy car or clothes they see, but the man trying to raise up their community.

I'm particularly attracted to helping out the struggling women of the community. I was raised by a single mother, and I'll be damned if her struggles didn't impart a lifetime's worth of empathy to me. So most of my time and effort goes toward women. Single mothers, bachelorettes, wifes, moms, all of them. There's no categories, because everyone in my hometown has it bad.

One Saturday, I pulled up to the community center and found a line of local women already waiting for me. This was pretty normal. Sometimes it felt a little like hiring help at Home Depot, but I got used to it. I parked at the curb and got out of my car. This was my favorite part. I didn't even say anything as I looked the women over, just scanned the crowd until I found the right person.

Finally, she came to me, a short latina with a beer gut, skinny legs, and not a speck of makeup on her face. I pointed to her, and the rest of the women groaned.

I smiled. "Maybe next time, ladies."

The woman I picked rushed over and hugged me tight. She released me and hurried around to the passenger door of my car and hopped in. I followed suit, and she directed me to her home.

---

An hour later I walked across the woman's carpeted bedroom and laid two crisp hundred dollar bills on her dresser. I was completely nude, and my half hard but deflating cock pulsed between my legs. On the bed, Marta, the woman I'd picked up, lay on her back, her heavy breasts heaving. The covers were kicked away, and she was nude and covered in slimy sweat. Her thick nest of pubes was matted with sweat and pussy juice, and her pussy was red and swollen. An inch or two lower, her worn asshole was leaking my cum.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked.

Marta didn't even look at me. "Hall. Second door on the right."

I nodded and left Marta's room. This was a good chance to check out her place, so I took a look around. There wasn't much to see, really. The place was a small apartment, just two bedrooms. The living room, dining room, and kitchen just sort of melted into one another. It wasn't dirty, but it wasnt clean either. Messy, I would say.

There wasn't much to see, so I turned around to go to the bathroom. I opened the door to the right of Marta's room and froze.

A heavyset teen was seated at a shabby desk in the room, and her eyes were locked on my cock. Her face was neutral, like it wasn't even a big deal.

All I could do was mutter an apology and quickly shut the door. I hurried one door over, opened it up, and shut myself inside the bathroom. I stepped to the toilet and began pissing. Who was that girl? She seemed interested in my cock, but who wouldn't be, seeing a strange man swinging his dick in your room? Even if you don't want it, you'd want to know why it was there, right?

Oh well. I shook my dick dry and tried to slip out quietly, but when I opened the door up the girl was standing right outside. Her eyes were intense, and locked on my cock. I took a better look at her and saw that she looked a lot like a young version of Marta that life hadn't had a chance to ruin yet.

It was rude to stare, though, so I slipped by the girl, unsure how to deal with her. "Sorry," I mumbled again.

When I got to Marta's room I found her unmoved from where I left her.

"Don't waste that cum," I said.

"Hmm?" Marta mumbled, but she slipped a finger between her legs and scooped up my cum to eat all the same.

"Who's the girl outside?"

Marta smacked her lips after slurping down my cum. "Andrea, my daughter."

"Daughter, huh?" I asked. I laid down next to her and started toying with her nipple. "What's her story?"

Marta squirmed. "Same as everyone else around here."

I pinched and then pulled on her nipple. "Tell me."

Marta gasped and her back arched just slightly. "Okay," she said. "Alright. She's taking classes at the college. Trying to get out of here."

"What classes is she taking?" I asked.

"I don't fucking know," Marta said. "She's been taking them for years and all we got for it is less money."

I grinned. This was promising. I leaned down kissed Marta on her forehead and then rolled out of bed.

Marta sat up on her elbows. "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back," I said. "Just lay around and relax for a while."

Marta groaned and fell back into bed, one hand lazily snaking its way to her swollen clit. I licked my lips and then hurried out of the room. I shut Marta's door and took a moment to compose myself. Stand up straight. Breathe deep. Relax.

One more breath in, and I was ready. I stood before Andrea's door and knocked. One, two, three. I waited for a moment, and then the door swung open.

Andrea looked every bit like a young Marta. The only difference was her build. Where Marta was top heavy with a beer gut atop a relatively flat ass and skinny legs, Andrea was heavy all over. In a few years she would probably be fat, but right now she was thick in all the right places. She knew it, too, based on the way she showed her body off. She was wearing nothing more than a too-small tank top and short gym shorts that maybe should have been replaced 15 pounds ago. She wore no bra, and it was all her top could do to contain the heavy breasts cascading off of her chest.

"I know who you are," Andrea said. She glanced down at my cock and then met my eyes.

I ignored her. "I heard you need help paying for school."

Andrea frowned. "Did she tell you that?"

"How much do you need?"

Andrea paused. She looked like she nearly shut the door, but thought better of it. She gestured with her head to the room next door. "How much did she get?"

"$200."

"Then I want four."

"Hundred?"

She nodded. "$400."

I shrugged. "Sure, no problem."

Andrea opened the door wide again. "Hurry up."

I stepped through, and she shut the door behind me. Her room was mostly empty. A mattress was on the floor with some blankets on it, and a desk and chair were the only other furniture. The walls were bare, off-white monstrosities.

"Let's be quick ab-" she started, but I spun and backed her up to the door. My mouth was on her's and my hands were clawing at her clothes. It took her a moment, but she slowly began to get more enthusiastic with her kissing. Seeing my opportunity, I grabbed her shirt and helped her tank it over her head, freeing her tits.

She tried to kiss me again, but I dodged her, my mouth pulled in toward her tit by its sheer gravitational pull. I latched on to her nipple, sucking and biting at it, and Andrea reacted just like her mother had next door. She moaned, and I grabbed her wrist and directed her down to my cock. She caught on quick and gripped my cock, stroking me as I sucked at her nipple.

We carried on like this for a while. I divided my attention between her two tits, and she gave me an awkward handjob.

Eventually that wasn't enough for me.

I let off of her nipples and pressed down on her shoulder. She resisted at first, but sank to her knees regardless. She frowned, her face twisting at the sight of my cock.

"It looks gross," she said.

I couldn't disagree. My cock proudly wore the flavors of cum, pussy juice, and ass, but it wasn't an appetizing sight.

"It tastes better than it looks," I said.

She didn't believe me, but leaned her head forward anyway.

"$400," I said.

That did the trick. Andrea closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took my cock into it. She didn't start slow, either. Her head was bobbing up and down the length of my shaft. She wasn't a deep throater, but I didn't mind. Sometimes all I wanted was a nice, wet, simple blowjob.

"You like that dick?" I asked.

She mumbled something, the vibrations tingling the underside of my cock.

"Call me daddy," I instructed.

Andrea popped my cock out of her mouth and gazed up at me. "I love sucking your dick, daddy," she said before diving back down on my cock.

I moved my hands to the back of her head and started rocking my hips with the motion of her head. She wasn't as good as her mom was, but she was enthusiastic. Sometimes that goes further than experience.

"That's it baby," I said, smiling down at her. "Clean your Mama's ass off my cock."

Andrea didn't like that. Her eyes flared. She tried to pull off my cock, but I held her head in place. She slapped my thighs with both hands.

"$400," I said as she fought against. Gently, I began to fuck my cock into her face. "$400," I said again, my voice hushed. She resisted at first, but her hands stopped slapping me pretty quickly, and she let her jaw relax. Pretty soon, I was fucking her face hard, and she was getting into it. She was practically frothing at the mouth, and her saliva was dripping down her chin and onto her heaving tits.

The sight of her was driving me crazy. I needed to fuck her. I gripped her underneath her arms and tanked her too her feet. She looked shocked, unsure what I was going to do to her until I pushed her away from me.

Andrea fell face first onto her mattress, and I pounced on her immediately. I ripped at her shorts. They were cheap little gym shorts that rode right up her fat little pussy, and I yanked them down her legs and around her ankles. I smiled. The slut wasn't wearing panties. In one hand, I gripped my cock, and I reached out to explore her pussy with the other.

She was soaking wet and writhed when I ran a finger down the length of pussy. I replaced my finger with my thumb and let it drop down until I found her little button. She jumped when I rubbed her clit, and pressed back into me when I kept my thumb there. She began to moan, gripping and pulling her thick brown hair.

With her fully into the masturbation, I leaned forward and kissed one huge ass cheek, then the other. Her ass jiggled constantly and I loved it. Still rubbing her clit, I pried her cheeks apart with my free hand and dove in.

I was ravenous when my mouth hit her asshole. She wasn't expecting it, and really jumped when my tongue lashed her puckered hole. Clearly, no one had been giving this hole the attention it needed and I was there to rectify that sin. She tried pulling away but I kept up the assault.

A moment later, she was melting like butter into the mattress and moaning into her pillow. She loved it. I kept working her clit and her pussy got wetter and wetter, which meant her asshole was relaxing more and more.

I was practically tonsils deep in her backdoor, and it was amazing, but it just wasn't enough. I had to fuck her.

I got up and fully yanked her shorts off, then pulled her back onto her knees.

"God yes fuck me daddy," she said, looking over her shoulder at me with glossy eyes.

I didn't reply, just lined up my cock, ran it along her pussy twice for lubrication, and then slid home.

Normally I'm not a ram it in kind of guy, but this was different. Her pussy was like a fountain, and my cock had no choice but to slip in to the hilt on that first stroke.

She practically screamed.

I started slow for a stroke or two, but when Andrea slammed her ass back into me I knew that wouldn't cut it. I got on one knee behind her and gripped both hips. My pace quickened, and I started pulling her into every stroke. She was going wild on my cock as I slammed it in over and over again.

Clearly she was into this, so I took the encounter to the next step. In one hand, I gripped her by the hair and yanked backward.

Andrea arched her back so much she was practically staring at me eye to eye. I leaned forward and we shared a sloppy kiss, and with my free hand I reached down to her asshole and started rubbing it with my thumb.

Andrea broke the kiss and pulled my hand out of her hair. "Nothing in my ass."

I never stopped fucking. "I'll give you another hundred."

She thought about it, but didn't say anything. Instead, she just groaned and leaned forward so that her chest was on the mattress and her ass was in the air. She reached back with both hands and spread her ass wide open for me to see.

I nearly came on the spot. I couldn't pull out of her pussy fast enough. I sucked on my thumb to moisten it then it instantly found her hole. While I rubbed the tip of my thumb into her ass I leaned over her.

I to her ear I whispered, "Five hundred," to no response. She did react positively when I lightly bit her ear, though. She gasped, and I took the opportunity to slip my thumb into her ass. She was already well lubed up with lots of sweat and my saliva, so my relatively small thumb wasn't a difficult.

"Is it...is it in?" she asked. "Is that it?"

I laughed and then started slipping my thumb in and out of her while working her clit with my free hand. "That's just my thumb," I said. "Gotta loosen you up for my cock, it's a lot bigger."

My cock wasn't big, but I for some reason took every opportunity to describe it as such. It wasn't a lie this time, at least. My cock really is bigger than my thumb.

We settled into a rhythm, and I eventually replaced my thumb with my index and middle fingers, really trying to get her ready. After a few minutes, she was quietly moaning into the bed, gripping the sheets.

It was time, I thought. I slipped my fingers free and watched her hole wink shut. I grinned, lined my cock up with her pussy, and sank in. I took a few strokes to coat my cock with her slick juices. While I did that, I reached forward.

"Here baby," I said. "Taste."

She took my fingers in her mouth without hesitation, sucking them tight.

Fuck, I thought. She might not have been into this, but she was earning her money by acting like she was.

I exited her pussy and my eyes fell upon my prize. I licked my lips and pressed my cock head into her backdoor. I could feel her tense up and whispered, "it's easy if you relax. Breathe."

Andrea seemed to take my advise and I felt her muscles relax. I kept on pressing, and a moment later the flares head of my cock popped in. "that's the hard part," I said.

Slowly, I began to rock back and forth, letting every millimeter of my cock sink into Andrea's prodigious ass. Now, I could tell she wasn't into it, but I didn't care. That didn't matter now that I'd arrive. I'd take care of her while I was there, of course, but this was my moment.

Soon enough, I was slipping in and out of her with ease, and she was warming up to the anal assault. She still wasn't into it like her mom was, but I heard a real moan or two mixed in with the wincing and fake cries of pleasure.

Now that she was loosened up, I was taking long, deep strokes. Not too fast, because I wanted to enjoy this moment, to let it last. I was getting lost in Andrea, in the smacking of her flesh against my thighs, in the earthquake of her ass with every stroke, when the creak of a floorboard broke my trance.

I looked behind me, and Marta was standing in the doorway, watching me open up her daughter's asshole for the first time. I cocked my eyebrow and a sly grin spread across Marta's face before she walked away. A second later I heard her bedroom door shut and I turned my attention back to Andrea.

I slapped her ass and she moaned.

"Reach back and spread your ass," I instructed. She did so, and I slipped my cock free. Her hole stayed wide for a moment before winking shut.

"Fuck that's hot," I muttered, laying down on my back. "Ride me," I commanded.

Andrea responded in a way I hadn't expected. She crawled on her hands and knees to my crotch, and, without using her hands, took my cock into her mouth.

"Fuuuuuuck," I moaned.

She bobbed up and down for about a minute, then got up, straddled me, and lined my cock up. "Like this?" she asked.

I nodded, and she sank her ass down on my cock until her thighs tested on mine. Then, she began bouncing. Slow, at first, but she started picking up speed. Now reality was getting blurred and I couldn't quite tell if she was actually into anal now. If she wasn't she was a hell of an actor. If she was, maybe all she needed was to be on top.

Watching her bounce on my cock, her tits flopping, her face a mix of pleasure and pain, it was too much. I needed to cum in her. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting in time with her bounces. Her eyes grew wide with the quickening pace.

I couldn't fuck as hard from my bag, so I grabbed her rolled so that was she on her back. My cock never left her ass and I started fucking long, deep strokes into her.

Soon, I felt my balls tightening up. I buried my face into her neck and she wrapped both arms around my head. I kept fucking, and soon that precum warmth engulfed my cock and I was shooting my cum deep into her ass.

I just laid there on top of her for a moment, my cock softening inside of her. I rolled off finally and my slimy cock slipped free of her.

Her ass was loose and leaking my cum. She lay in a daze on her back, her chest heaving and barely registering me beside her.

I reached down between her legs, still splayed wide, and dipped two fingers into her loose ass. I scooped out the little bit of cum I could get and brought it to her face. She didn't even look at me, just opened her mouth and let my fingers in.

While she sucked my fingers clean, my mind wandered. It wandered next door, into her mother's room and into her mother's bed. I grinned, looking at this thick young girl sucking her ass off of my fingers.

"Want to earn another $500?" I asked.