Saturday Morning Blues

Story Info
Saturday morning surprise for him.
762 words
3.19
19.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
222 Followers

A 750 word story of a husband's nasty morning surprise.

Saturday morning, my wife lies in bed with me. She is as far away from me as she can get, practically on the edge of the mattress. I don't know when she got home. She was out celebrating the engagement of a young colleague of hers with a few others. Some of these women meet every week, not my wife though. I worked a long shift so I fell asleep before she returned home.

I moved over to her side of the bed and put my arm around her, snuggling into a spooning position. She wore a long flannel nightgown, soft to the touch. I stroked her breast over the flannel, the nipple hardened at my touch but my wife made no movement. I luxuriated in the warmth of her body as I pressed mine against hers.

I had assumed she was awake from her breathing, but she lay so still. I moved my hand slowly, gently across the slight mound of her stomach and down to her abdomen. I gently lifted the bottom of her nightgown over her hip and up to her waist. I was surprised that she she wore a pair of panties under her nightgown. No worries, I ran my hand under the waistband and then I rubbed the skin below her navel, the bit just above her pubic hair because this was a favourite thing for her. I expected to hear a moan or a sigh from her, but she was silent.

As my fingers explored her even further I could feel a noticeable difference, her pubic hair had been freshly trimmed. This was something different, she normally kept it natural. I have to say, I couldn't wait to see what it looked like, but in the dark of our bedroom all I could do was feel it and imagine how beautiful and sexy it would be.

My wife's legs were pressed together so I couldn't continue to explore and tease her, she did not seem inclined to give me access.

My hand moved over to her hip. I rubbed her hip slowly and gradually moved my hand lower downward as I massaged the firm cheek of her ass. The feeling of her smooth and warm butt beneath my hand made my penis stiffen. When I reached the valley between her cheeks I ran my fingers slowly along it, millimetre by millimetre, until I reached her sensitive anus. Not daring to attempt to enter her, I simply ran my finger round and round it, clockwise then counterclockwise until I feel it relaxing and opening up to me. Still, I knew that without lubrication I couldn't take it much further.

Knowing that her pussy was just beyond her now relaxed anus, I pushed onward towards the goal. Her pussy was wet and warm. I expected some kind of reaction as my fingers found her but again, there was no reaction.

Since she was so wet I inserted a finger and it went in easily, I added a second, expecting her tightness to offer more resistance but she was remarkably loose, she must be so relaxed right now.

If there was anything I loved to do, it was to orally please my wife, the taste of her when she was excited was absolutely intoxicating. The next best thing was her fragrance. It was a musky combination that reminded me of sandalwood and patchouli but undoubtedly feminine. With her being so wet and my fingers dripping with her essence I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and I raised them to my nose. I inhaled the essence but it had a different scent to it. It was hard to describe. It smelled of her, but with something different. I immediately thought she might have used a douche or deodorant. Still, it smelled of her. I pressed my tongue against my fingers and tasted her. Yes, it was wonderful but again something unusual as well.

I returned my fingers to her pussy and massaged her lovely folds. Her inner lips seemed swollen, that was unusual. The texture of the wetness inside her vagina was different, it was thicker than usual, more viscous. I continued to probe her depths, but then it hit me. I once again removed my fingers and brought them to my nose. There was an even different scent, perhaps because this was from deeper in her vagina. It was the scent of semen.

"What the fuck?!" I said.

"Honey, we have to talk" she said.

Rwg7
Rwg7
222 Followers