Saturday Swap Meet

Story Info
Let's make a deal!
3.1k words
3.98
14.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Saturday with few exceptions for personal affairs, Hank and Suzanne set up their swap meet booth. The square footage of the swap meet was enormous, selling or negotiating rows and rows of everything imaginable, from antique furniture and vintage clothing to baseball cards.

Hank and Suzanne collected rare motorcycle parts and accessories and laid it all out to either sell or, as the name suggests, make a trade.

Booth spots were assigned for the long run so neighbors remained neighbors as long as they kept their fees up to date.

Next to Hank and Suzanne was Leonard who was into vintage magazines, specializing in old men's magazines, from the 50's and 60's. The kind loaded with war stories and sprinkled with pics of scantily clad girls. Leonard had his share of other mags but cherished the men's mags.

One other thing Leonard had was a valuable vintage motorcycle that Hank coveted like the Holy Grail. Hank knew it's value and tried time after time to pry it away from Leonard but Leonard knew the value too.

What Leonard coveted was Suzanne.

Twenty years younger than Hank, she was a southern cutie with streaked dirty blonde hair and a body she didn't try and conceal. Low riding daisy dukes, a button down tied at the midriff and cowboy boots kept Leonard's constant attention although he looked away quickly if either of them should turn around.

It wasn't like Hank didn't know that Leonard was scoping out his wife, in fact, he liked having a looker like her. On the occasions Hank would catch him staring he'd make Leonard squirm saying, "Nice view from there?" or "Ya, I bet you just wish."

Suzanne liked Leonard and didn't like Hank dicking with him. "Hank!" She'd admonish him every time. She didn't mind Leonard's attention. He seemed genuinely interested in her life and they'd often exchange family stories and over the many months got to be friends. Of course, for Leonard, it was affection and for Suzanne it was affection, both of them keeping a respective distance out of respect for Hank and their marriage.

Still, Suzanne knew what she was doing when she dressed sexy. Hank was on autopilot but Leonard was so attracted to her that his desires didn't even have to be articulated for Suzanne to feel his want. That palpable lust made her feel special and she would fantasize about Leonard on those Saturday afternoons, imagining him having his way with her.

Hank preferred to focus on Leonard's motorcycle. Hank's affection for that motorcycle was as close to lust as anything he'd ever experienced with a woman. It was sexy and irresistible and he was dying to straddle its body.

On rare days where Suzanne ran the booth alone, she'd sit next to the divider close to Leonard. He'd pick out the mags with the 50's chicks in soft porn poses and they'd pick their favorites or otherwise, laughing together. Sometimes he would point out how much a model looked like her. It was sometimes arousing and little things were said to titillate each other.

Suzanne loved, what she considered. the harmless flirting, besides, Hank had lost interest in her. In Suzanne's mind, Hank had relegated her to his trophy case and stopped relating to her as a woman. Leonard was a partial answer to the loneliness.

Over the winter months when they'd moved the swap meet indoors, Leonard's younger brother came to live with him and as the two of them manned the Saturday booth. Rory also got to know Suzanne a bit and, like his brother, had the same attraction to her. The difference was that she and Rory were closer in age.

Rory was a younger knockoff of his brother; both handsome versions of the same DNA. Similar humor, physical build, interests, and most importantly, interest in her. Hank wasn't completely unaware of this so kept one eye open for what was his.

When it got warmer and the meet was moved back outside, Suzanne once again went back to the skimpy, sexy outfits that initially had Leonard's hormones running around bumping into each other.

"God, that girl is beautiful," he'd say casually as they waited for interested buyers.

"Sure is," Rory would affirm.

One day when Suzanne went out for a lunch run, Rory followed her to the car behind the booths.

"Say, Suzanne, mind if I go with you?"

"Don't mind at all, hop in," she said happily.

"So," she said, "how are you and your brother getting along?"

"For the most part we're fine, we're just stuck on one problem..."

"What's that?"

"Thanks, but it's not even a problem...just a fucking fantasy we both share. Really, there's nothing else to say on the subject."

They made small talk the rest of the trip but a woman's radar being slightly more acute was pretty sure the subject was her.

When they got back and were juggling the food bags and who had what they ended up nose to nose and he simply leaned in and kissed her. For a second she kissed him back but coming to her senses she pulled away and ran off leaving him at the car.

He was embarrassed that he had done it and knew it would be uncomfortable going back in the booth. Impulsivity had gotten the best of him. What would she think of him now? Thus began a torrent of mental handwringing over his behavior. He was right, when he finally got back to the booth she was clearly trying not to look at him and, in fact, inched her chair away from their booth,

Rory felt like shit. Leonard knew something wasn't right. Suzanne was scared and Hank didn't notice anything.

Suzanne may have been scared but the fear was not for the sanctity of her marriage but that she felt so good when she kissed Rory that she wanted more of him. That fear was really desire and she wanted to be desired and Hank had lost interest, while his true passion was motorcycles.

Later that evening Leonard asked his brother, "What did you do to Suzanne?"

"Nothing, Len."

"It was something. I could feel it as soon as she came back with lunch. What did you do?"

"I...kissed her."

"Why would you do that? You know how I feel about her and she's married, dumbshit. You put her in an awkward position so, of course, she'd freak out."

"I didn't mean to kiss her. It happened before I even knew it. I have feelings too you know."

"I'm going to talk to her and I want you to stay away from her and the swap meet for awhile until I get this straightened out."

After some initial argument Rory agreed to stay away temporarily.

The following Saturday, Hank went out of town to visit relatives and Suzanne worked the booth alone. At the beginning it was awkward but soon the ice broke and they settled into their usual banter and eventually he brought up the kiss.

She stopped him mid sentence putting a gentle finger to his lips and taking his hand. "Come in the back." She gestured to the back part of the booth that was cordoned off and used for temporary storage.

When both were inside she pulled him to her and they kissed. She unfastened her top and to his surprise she had no bra, just two beautiful, perky breasts that didn't need one.

She took his hand and placed it on her breast and said, "Fuck me, Leonard. We don't have much time so fuck me."

"But..."

"No. Don't talk, just fuck me."

He went after her nipples while she unbuckled his pants. She was not gentle, clawing her way to his cock, jerking him. It was urgent and filled with anxiety and guilt but she wanted it. He pulled her shorts down over her boots, stopping to tongue her clitoris.

"Fuck me, goddammit!," she demanded.

His cock only cared about one thing and as she leaned over, holding onto one of the metal support braces that held the booth together, he rammed his hard shaft into her dripping wet pussy and drove it over and over.

Fingering herself she felt the orgasm slowly release across her tummy and spread over her shaking body. She let him know, "I'm cumming. Fuck me harder! Oh fuuuuccckkk," and she exploded.

He reached around and covered her loud release, worried someone might hear them. She pulled his hand away and told him to "cum in my pussy! Fuck me and cum in my pussy!"

He'd never heard her like this and if he wasn't already aroused beyond memory, her dirty talk put him over the top and, "Fuck, Suzanne! Uhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," his cum shot deeply in her.

Reminding themselves their booths were unattended, they quickly dressed and resumed their stations, occasionally a little smile to one another. Then she started texting him:

'I can still feel you in me.'

He wrote back, 'I could do that all day. You're an amazing girl.'

'How about tonight? Hank won't be back until Sunday afternoon. My place? A motel?'

'Motel would be best. I know a good spot that's out of the way.'

'Great, text me which one and we'll meet at seven."

Great!'

'And bring your brother.'

At that, the texting stopped and there was nothing from Leonard. He thought he knew what she was suggesting only he was not prepared to hear it.

'My brother?'

'Let's be honest, he wants me, you want me, I want you both.'

'Okay,' was the extent of his thought process. He wanted her to himself but now would have to share.

When he got home he told his brother what they'd done.

"You fucked her?!?!" he asked incredulously.

"Yes"

"Was it good?" was all Rory could think to ask.

"Yes, and I'm meeting her again tonight, and there's one more thing...she wants me to bring you."

Rory fell back in the chair. "Your fucking kidding me? She wants a three way?"

"Yes, she made it clear she wants both of us. I didn't know what to say except "okay" because I was on a high from this afternoon and I wanted to see her again. She's been neglected for quite awhile and she's sexually starved so in a way it kind of makes sense I guess...listen to me talk. I'm probably as starved as she is..."

"Look, brother. We should look at this as a wonderful experience for all three of us because you know she'll go right back to that asshole Hank. She's stuck in a loveless marriage but she'll have an impossible time getting away from him."

"Ya, I know, but...

"But you're in love with her. Unfortunately, that's probably not enough."

"You're right. We're meeting her at seven."

***

They got to the room that Leonard reserved and her car was already there. Leonard knew the desk clerk, paid in advance and made no judgment when Suzanne checked in before them. When they opened the door, like a dream, she posed before the bathroom backlight, the aura outlining her body, thinly veiled by her baby doll negligée.

She was so ethereal that the brothers were speechless, frozen in the doorway at her image.

Finally she said, "Well, aren't you boys going to come in and fuck me?"

They tripped over each other getting in the room, hastily removing their clothes, eventually naked with nearly fully formed erections. Suzanne sat on the end of the bed. "Bring me those cocks," she said as they stood in front of her.

Looking up at them with her big blue eyes, she alternately sucked them off, running her wide tongue up and down their shafts, licking their balls and making them moan blissfully. "Oh, god, Suzanne," was all Rory could say. "I'm glad you like it because I love doing it." Leonard thought about all the times he'd imagined her naked and now he was with her a second time in a day, his swollen dick in her mouth.

Leonard reached over and lightly took off her negligée and touched her perfect tits, as if they were sculpted on her petite frame. "You're so beautiful, Suzanne," said Leonard.

"I bet you say that to all the girls who are blowing you," she laughed. Her humor loosened everyone up and it got Rory energized and he held Suzanne under her arms and lifted her farther up the bed and went after her pussy. He and Leonard ate her voraciously, sometimes together, creating an overwhelming orgasmic wave that enveloped her. "Oh...oh shit...oh my...I'm...cum...ming...Awewwww"

"Fuck me everywhere," she said trying to catch her breath, "There's lube on the nightstand."

Rory, holding one leg, entered her and pumped intensely and Leonard, holding her other, sucked and fondled her tits before shoving his dick back in her mouth. Lost in the act, they roamed her luscious landscape, constantly trading positions. She let out a low moan as they ravaged her small body, a gift for their pleasure.

Leonard laid next to her and she mounted him and came down on his cock, her ass bouncing on him. Rory rimmed her anus with his tongue and applied a small amount of the lubricant and eased himself into her rear. As she took both their cocks, an orgasm overcame her once again.

Leonard had no experience with anal sex so was amazed at her ability to have both of them. Seeing her sexual skill and command he wondered if she had had other affairs on Hank. However, what came out in the wash, he decided, was of little concern.

He had fallen in love with her and what came before was none of his business. Since she was in the process of screwing his brother he was uncertain if she loved him solely in return.

"Fuck me from behind," she instructed them, quite sure of what she wanted. On all fours the men once again enjoyed Suzanne's invitation. Lost in the sex, Suzanne bathed in the attention of two men who adored her.

Later that night when they were home he texted her what amounted to a declaration of his love for her. He started and stopped it about twenty times until his better judgment tired out and he hit send.

She sent an immediate reply: 'I'm so confused right now. I love you too but I don't know how to get away from Hank.'

He was both elated and frustrated at the situation and wondered why she didn't mention Rory. About that same time Rory came and told Leonard he was moving out. His ex-wife wanted him back and he wanted to go, "and besides I know how much you care about Suzanne and if there's a chance of you getting her away from Hank I need to move on. By the way, I let Suzanne know I was leaving."

Leonard hardly slept trying to come up with a reason to convince Hank to let her go. How in the world would one even do that? Suzanne was afraid. Of what, only she knew. Leonard figured it would have to start with a meeting with Hank, only to his surprise it was Hank who called the meeting.

Appropriately, they met at a biker bar.

There were no curtesies exchanged, just Hank saying, "I suppose the law would back me up if I just shot your ass."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you fucking my wife."

"I never..."

"Don't even start the lying shit. I asked a friend in another booth to keep an eye out and sure as shit he saw the two of you leave together and while you were in the back of the booth he walked across the path and heard everything."

The tension was mounting and the truth was becoming unavoidable. His only concern was what retribution might be thrown at Suzanne for their indiscretion.

"Ya," admitted Leonard suddenly, "I love Suzanne and you could care less about her. Why don't you let her go?"

"She cheated on me and you're the bastard she did it with. It doesn't matter how I treat her, she's mine, not yours."

"She's not a thing, Hank!" And as he was saying the words he had a moment of clarity and before he could take time to think he said;

"My bike..."

"What about it?"

"You want it. You've always wanted it. I'll give it to you and you give Suzanne a divorce and leave us alone."

Hank looked out the bar window at Leonard's bike. He had wanted it bad and now it was being offered...and all he had to say is yes."

"So all you want is that filthy cheating whore? You're dumber than I thought." Hank started laughing. "You dumb sonofabitch. There's lots of filthy whores but there's only one bike like that. You gotta deal."

"You file for divorce today, and I want to see the paperwork, and you let Suzanne pack without touching her. You can take the bike now but you don't get the title until the divorce is final. I'll have this written up and we both sign it. Deal?"

"Deal," Hank said, still laughing. "I was going to divorce her ass anyway." He laughed as he said it, his belly bouncing with glee.

Leonard left the bar a complete wreck but did what he thought was necessary to set her free. He felt noble and stupid all at once. She didn't answer any texts and that wasn't like her. He wanted to tell his brother what he'd done but no one answered his phone. This went on for two agonizing days and he started to think he'd been played by everyone.

On the third day he heard a knock at the door. When he opened it there was Suzanne and two suitcases. Holding open the screen door he got as far as "Suzanne! What...??" and she leapt into his arms and they shared a passionate kiss and she told him how no man had ever given up something so cherished for her with no promise of love in return. That was when she knew he loved her with all his heart.

An hour later he heard a motorcycle outside and going to the window it was Rory on his prized bike lost to Hank in the transaction. "Rory, how did you get this?"

"Well, brother, Suzanne told me what you did so I decided to go see Hank and convince him to return the bike to you."

"How did you do that?"

"I convinced him. Let's just leave it at that."

"Thank you, Rory. You're the best brother ever."

Overcome with joy and gratitude, Leonard proposed and Suzanne accepted, as soon as her divorce was final. Then Leonard refused to let Rory leave until morning and that night they all had sex together again.

So the moral of the story is don't be a selfish prick and you'll get most of what you want out of life...including a three way.