Saturday with Matt and Kaleigh

Story Info
Matt and Kaleigh spend a second day together.
22.2k words
4.93
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the morning sunlight pierced through the semi open vertical blinds in Matt's bedroom, Kaleigh began to stir. Still naked and laying on her stomach with her head buried in the fluffy white pillow, she felt a warm calmness as her body awoke from her deep restful sleep. As her hand slid over the soft cotton sheet searching for her lover's body, she soon began to realize it wasn't there and motioned to lift her head off the pillow and search the room. That's when she found him.

Matt was standing naked by the white chaise lounge chair in the corner of the room next to the sliding glass doors. He was neatly folding Kaleigh's white panties and laying them atop of a small pile of her other clothes which he had brought in from the veranda.

"What are you doing," she asked, her voice raspy and deep.

"Who, me?" He answered playfully, staring earnestly at his fine work folding panties.

"Yeah," she continued in her raspy morning voice. She flipped her hair to one side, then leaned on her elbows and looked over her shoulder toward Matt. Her beautifully smooth back, ass, and legs were completely exposed. As was her breast which hung quietly off her body and was now visible to Matt. The sheets and comforter had been kicked past her feet on the end of the bed. "And, why are you standing there naked?"

"Oh well, what I'm doing is, folding your clothes from last night which you tossed all over the veranda when you threw yourself at me."

Luckily for Matt, he had plenty of time to duck as one of the white pillows flew across the room toward his defenseless head. It bounced harmlessly off the wall and landed on the chair.

"I didn't 'toss' my clothes around the veranda Matt." Kaleigh replied as she turned over exposing to her new lover, in almost a carefree way, the front of her naked body.

A few things immediately occurred to Matt as he stood there facing her. First, Kaleigh has a pretty good arm. She is definitely an athlete, save that for later, he thought to himself. Second, she is one beautiful young woman, what did I do to deserve her company, he asked himself. Adding, again, save that for later too. Third, he confirmed that she was yet another woman who loves to use that goofy voice when they imitate men, as if the men always sounded like bumbling idiots. We'll discuss that later, he noted to himself. Finally, and most importantly he thought, we need to discuss this right now, his mind confirmed as he started to speak, "I noticed, dear, that you only seemed to argue the point about tossing your clothes around the veranda, and you seemed to accept the fact that you threw yourself at me."

Now in a more upright position, Kaleigh managed to reach for a second pillow and flung it toward Matt while grunting loudly, "ugh.". This projectile followed the same trajectory as the first, but this time Matt was carefully straightening her clothes and did not see it coming. The pillow had landed right on his head. She's got great aim too, more good information to have. She is dangerous. He thought as he quickly made his way to the bed, jumped on the mattress right next to her and began a furious bout of tickle torture on her deliciously toned body.

This last act was met with yelps and screams muffled slightly by the pillow. Kaleigh, frantically squirmed and slid, as she tried helplessly to get out from Matt's tickles. She finally managed to grab Matt's arms by his wrists. Playfully, Matt ceded his attack, closed his eyes and slowly lowered his mouth to hers and laid a soft kiss on her welcoming lips. She stared deep into his eyes while she anxiously waited to taste him on her mouth. The playfulness ended mutually with Kaleigh not letting go of Matt's arms while he lowered himself to her side and let their kiss become more tender, more passionate. Soft, lingering pecks were followed by brief extensions of their tongues meeting each other and tasting their partner for the first time that day.

Kaleigh felt Matt's erection start to grow and kissed him more deeply as she let go of his arms. Then, before Matt had the chance to touch her skin, she wiggled away and got up out of bed quipping, "I may have thrown myself at you, but you hit on me first," she laughed her way into the bathroom as a pillow flew past her and missed by a few feet, smacking against the wall. As the bathroom door closed quickly behind her, Matt mumbled to himself, "she's fast, too!"

"No dear, you came on to me first," Matt yelled into the bathroom from the comfort of his bed, as he grabbed the last remaining pillow and nestled it under the side of his head. Then, after he pondered his next move for a minute, he decided that he had enough time to lean back and reach back into the night stand and pull out a small water pistol, fully loaded of course.

Meanwhile, Kaleigh stood in front of the oversized mirror in the bathroom. She first took in the sheer beauty of the room itself. It wasn't too big, but she did notice the dual headed walk-in shower, and a small jacuzzi behind it along the back wall.. Plenty of room for two, she thought. The white tiled wall, the stone tiled floor and the floor to ceiling glass shower door gave the room a sharp clean look. She washed her hands and splashed some water on her face and dried off with the blue terry cotton hand towel neatly hanging next to the sink. She then looked again in the mirror. Kaleigh smiled at herself. She knew she felt happy and content with where she was. She let her mind drift back to last night, or was it this morning, she wasn't sure, but her smile grew as the scenes of her undressing, his oral gift to her and their passionate love making past through her mind. I did come on to him first she giggled to herself as her hand curled her hair behind her ear. Then she remembered the last image of the night. Wiping away the tear from her cheek as Matt told her how connected he felt to her. She had to wipe another tear away as her smile grew again and she let out an audibly soft giggle. It was a result of the joy that filled her body and the disbelief that she was having this physical reaction to an older man. She stepped to the bathroom door and opened it.

The first few splashes of water that she felt hit her body were cold. Maybe it was the sheer shock of the unexpected. The consequential half screams half laughter that left her mouth did nothing to ease that shock though. Kaleigh could think of nothing more to do than to run directly at her attacker. She ran and tackled Matt on the bed. Her hands doing their best to cover the weapon that seemed to elude her as Matt playfully shifted his hands around trying to avoid her grasp and squirt more water over her shapely body. Laughing and giggling, the couple again found their naked bodies on top of one another and had ended the game playing with a kiss. This time though, it was Kaeigh who was on top. She could feel Matt's warm body under hers and could not help notice he semi erection again. She lowered her lips to Matt's, holding his hands up over his head, keeping the water gun far away from her. The few kisses were playful pecks, but then again they led to more slow passionate kisses where their tongues met each other's.

The speaker phone next to Matt's bed then buzzed and a voice asked, "Mr. Delvecchio, would you like breakfast service this morning?"

Kaleigh quickly pulled her hands away from Matt's and placed them on the bed to either side of Matt and pushed herself up. She looked directly into those brown eyes and said, "Mr. Delvecchio, shit, I don't even know your last name." Her face turned real serious and waited for his reply.

Matt knew better than to engage. He glared right back into her concerned eyes and said, "Yes, Nina, but please make that two." He then tried to pick his head up to kiss her again. But stopped himself and slowly said, mocking the fact that he was realizing this too for the first time, "Wait, I still don't even know your last name!"

Kaleigh tried desperately to hold her serious gaze into Matt's eyes but she couldn't. She laughed hard as her head fell to Matt's chest and her arms wrapped around his body in a warm embrace. "O'Malley, if you must know Mr. Delvecchio."

Matt let his head fall back down to the bed as they heard Nina say, 'coming right up, Mr. Delvecchio." He dropped the water pistol and placed his hands on Kaleighs back. Gently caressing her soft skin, he again felt blessed by her company.

"So, Mr. Delvecchio, there is one more mystery I need to solve," Kaleigh said as her head rested peacefully on Matt's furry chest and her hand reached up his back and caressed his muscular shoulders.

"Sure," Matt said, "but can we ditch the formalities, I think you know me well enough to call me Matt."

"Well, that's the thing, Matt," Kaleigh replied in a playful tone, "you never told me why you were walking around your condo naked, do you always do that?"

Matt let the question hang in the air for a moment and then answered, "yes, actually I do. I don't really wear clothes when I'm down here."

Kaleigh pulled both her arms up onto his chest and pushed herself up over him to look him in the eye, "wait, as in around here, the condo, or around here outside and everything?"

Matt smiled at Kaleigh's curiosity. "I like being nude whenever and wherever I can," he answered as he hoped she wouldn't run away.

Kaleigh sensed Matt's nervousness in his answer. She was slightly disturbed but also curious. She had of course heard about nudists, but had never actually met one. Or that she knew of anyway. She folded one arm under her chest and bent the other at the elbow so her hand could hold her head up by the chin. "Go on," she commanded, "I've got to hear this," as she playfully batted her eyes at him.

He went on to tell her that after his divorce he had been invited to a nude beach down here not far from the condo. In his married life it was something so far from his reality that he never thought to try it. But afterwards, he told Kaleigh that he thought it was worth exploring.

He could see the genuine curiosity in her eyes, she wasn't going anywhere he thought as he could sense their bond grow by the minute. "So, one day I decided to go."

"How was it? She asked. "Was it awkward? Did you get an erection? What did the other's say? Were these friends men or women? Did you have sex with them?"

Matt's face formed a perplexed look as Kaleigh rattled off her questions one by one. How could one person ask so many questions at one time he thought to himself. Then he paused and asked, "So where in this interrogation do you want me to start Ms. O'Malley?"

Kaleigh responded quickly. First, her hand that lay across Matt's chest lifted and slapped his chest, harder than he expected. Second, she simply said, "talk."

"Ow!, okay, okay," he said, laughing. "Let's see, good, yes and no, semi, we just talked, both, not there at the beach." Then he thought he would try his hand at turning the tables on her. "Have you ever done anything like that? A nude beach? Skinny dipping? A pillow fight with the girls in college?"

"Why do all guys think all us girls have naked pillow fights in college?" She asked in a semi high pitched tone as she used the tip of her finger to draw small circles on his chest through the chest hair.

"Because we are horny animals," Matt replied. "Are you ever going to answer any of my questions today, or am I being charged with something here?"

"No," Kaleigh spoke softly. Matt could tell in her tone she was going to reveal something very personal and intimate. He opened his hand on her back and let it stroke her body tenderly. To Kaleigh, who noticed Matt's gesture immediately, she felt a warm comfort in Matt's touch. His words from last night about being whoever you wanted to be echoed in her mind. "I have thought about it sometimes," she admitted. "It's kind of like when I'm at the gym, I know how revealing those leggings are, and I can sometimes feel men gawking at me. Most of the time I'm somewhat disgusted, but sometimes I don't mind and I wonder what it would be like to be completely naked around strangers."

Matt reached his hand up to Kaleigh's face and slid a few strands of hair back over her ear. "You are one mature young lady," he said. "Nudity is a completely natural thing and doesn't always revolve around sex."

Kaleigh smiled at Matt's kindness, but couldn't resist her next words, "Then why did you have sex with me after I got naked last night?" She asked.

"Because it's not everyday a beautiful young woman gives you a strip tease on your veranda, and then looks at you with these hypnotic eyes while she stands there waiting for you to react," he answered as he felt his erection grow against her body. She was so sweet, he thought, so curious and becoming so comfortable with her sexuality right before his eyes.

The circles her hand was making on his chest were getting bigger. The strokes were deliberate as she let the tip of her nails gently scratch through his chest hair. She looked directly into his eyes, "in the right situation, with the right company, I could try it I suppose," she whispered softly.

As he stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, he said. "Well, that time could be sooner than you think."

The hand Matt used to slide her hair behind her ear now rested on her soft cheek. Immediately after those words left his lips, he could feel Kaleigh's cheeks heat up under his skin. That sensation rippled through his body and blood flowed down to his hardening cock.

"What do you mean," she whispered in a soft raspy voice as she felt her own body reacting to the couple's renewed intimacy. Simultaneously, as she felt Matt's cock grow under her body, moistness was forming between her legs.

"Well, you can answer the door when Nina arrives with breakfast," Matt offered.

The words floated in the air for Kaleigh. It took her a minute to absorb what he had just said. Then she reacted with a practical question. "Won't she run away and have me kicked out?"

Matt continued to gently stroke Kaleigh's hair, he repeated the motion of curling strands behind her ear and caressing her soft cheek in the process. "No, she knows that I am nude here most of the time and it doesn't seem to bother her," he replied matter of factly as he gazed passionately into her blue-green eyes.

Kaleigh looked back at Matt. Her arousal increased in intensity as Matt's words again floated in the air. She could feel her wetness reach Matt's leg which was pinned under her soft mound while his growing cock was pressed up against her lower belly.

The doorbell buzzed.

Kaleigh's hand had stopped circling his chest and felt a bit of sweat form in the palm of her hand that held up her head. Her breath quickened as she felt Matt's comforting hands on her body. One hand on her now sweaty back, and the other weaving through her thick strawberry blond hair gently, as he tried to reassure first with his touch, and then with his words, "it's ok Kaleigh, you can be anything you want, just be you and know you are always safe and welcome here."

Kaleigh leaned her face toward Matt. She gently kissed him on the mouth and inserted her tongue into his mouth and twirled it around licking every possible part of Matt's tongue. It was her most passionate kiss with Matt to this point.

The doorbell buzzed again.

Kaleigh lifted herself off Matt. I can do this, she told herself as her nipples hardened from the exposure to the fresh air away from Matt's warm chest. I want to do this, she continued to say as she walked slowly to the front door of the condo. She could feel the wetness between her legs, she felt herself get wetter with every step toward the door. She knew that whoever saw her now could notice it too. She arrived at the door and opened it exposing her naked body to Nina who was dressed in a hotel maid's uniform. She was short with jet black hair and brown eyes. Her body was a little plump and curvy. "Hola señora," Nina said as she wheeled the food cart into Matt's kitchen.

Kaleigh followed her and said thank you as Nina put out the coffee and two plates of eggs with hashbrowns, and a bowl of fruit followed by two place settings. Kaleigh could feel her nakedness in front of this woman who she had never met. Nina looked at her and smiled as Kaleigh awkwardly rested her arms gently by her sides. She did not attempt to cover her hardened nipples or the obvious wetness between her legs.

As soon as Nina finished, she wheeled the cart out of the room while wishing the couple a nice day in a spanish accent. When the door closed behind Nina, Kaleigh saw Matt step out of the bedroom. His erection was noticeable from across the room. She stood still, anxiously waiting for Matt to come to her. To comfort her and give her reassurance that he still wanted her.

Matt walked right up to Kaleigh and kissed her on the mouth as his hands slid up her arms and wrapped around her thin body. She could feel his chest hair tickle her sensitive breasts as they kissed passionately again. Matt then turned Kaleigh's body around right there in the kitchen and she instinctively bent over and placed her hands on the kitchen table. Her mind raced, as she processed the fact that this would be the second new position for her this weekend.

Matt slid his throbbing cock into her wet pussy from behind. He penetrated her easily as her vagina offered his erection a silky pathway into her. He placed one hand on her shoulder for leverage and let the other one find her breast. He squeezed gently until it was met with her hand and she forced him to squeeze harder. "Oh fuck me Matt," she yelled, "oh yes, right fucking there, oh God," she continued her unabated screams.

Matt thrust himself inside her, slowly, over and over again as he felt the silky lining of her vagina squeeze pleasure all over his stiff cock. He leaned into her back and let his face fall into her wavy mane as he screamed into her body, "you are so fucking hot Kaleigh, so wet and so fucking tight."

Her orgasm sent shocking waves through her body as she shook and convulsed under Matt. She could feel his cum shoot up inside her as they screamed and climaxed together for the second time that weekend.

Matt slowly let his cock recede out of Kaleigh's wet opening. He let his hands gently caress her now sweaty back and chest as he softly kissed the nape of her neck which sent more shivers down her spine. She felt Matt's sweaty body meet hers as both of his hands wrapped around her and held her tenderly. Their passion was intense. She knew he could sense how much she wanted him, and she felt a deeper sense of their connection because she knew that Matt knew exactly how to make love to her. In that moment of passion, with the electricity shooting through both their bodies, Matt took control and penetrated her from behind,she thought, absorbing what had happened. Another new experience for her. She pulled one of her hands off the table and reached around to embrace Matt's head as she leaned her head back into him. "No one has ever made love to me the way you just did, Matt, I could feel you deep inside me," she said in her soft tone, while she tried to catch her breath.

Her words sent shivers through Matt's body. This young woman, he thought to himself as he planted soft wet kisses on her neck, she was simply amazing. Her exposed creamy white skin was on fire, her words melted his soul. She was growing into her sexuality right before his eyes. "Kayleigh, my love, you are an exciting woman. You have aroused me in ways I've never felt before. I feel so close to you right now," he continued as more of his soft kisses met her sweaty neck.

In one smooth motion, Matt stepped back and sideways to take a seat at the table, and slid his hands down to Kayleigh's hips to guide her onto his lap. She let him move her body as it fell limp into his arms. She wrapped her one arm around his neck and laid her other hand on his chest softly as the two lovers breathlessly kissed once more. The deep passionate desire they felt for each other came out again in another mouth watering kiss with her seated comfortably on his lap. She could feel his wet cock soften under her thigh, while the wet residue of their sex seeped out from between her legs onto his lap.