Saturday with Matt and Kaleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three collected their things and made their way out of the pool area and toward the path to the beach. There was a smattering of people walking about and they were all dressed for the night to come. Kaleigh noticed and she felt more naked than at the pool. She became conscious of the fact that the crowd was looking at her and knew where she was headed. Her mind spun and her stomach started doing back flips. A small lump formed in her throat. She reached for the comforting touch of Matt's strong hand and she found it there waiting for her as they stepped across the street onto a walkway bookended by two signs that read, "clothing optional from this point."

Kaleigh's nerves became more evident as she felt her palm sweat inside Matt's hand. The path meandered through two tall sand dunes covered by tall thick grass that was visibly bending in the gentle warm ocean breeze. The trio could smell the salt air mixed with the scent of suntan lotion. The naked beach goers became visible as they reached the back side of the dunes. Kaleigh immediately noticed all the different bodies walking around freely, confidently. Some thin, some not so much. Some with body hair, some completely shaven. All seemed older than her. She immediately became acutely aware that she may be the youngest person there and immediately saw a few men and women look over to her and smile.

By the time she scanned the beach and her eyes made their way back to Sarah and Matt, they were both naked. Their suits in the beach bags. She looked first at Matt who was standing in the sunlight, his tan radiating and his skin glistening in the heat. The hair on his body was partially stuck to his skin due to the sweat. He was semi erect and looked beautiful, she thought to herself. She then looked at Sarah who didn't have an ounce of hair on her body. Her breasts were larger than her own. She had thick round areolas encircling her long thick nipples. Her breasts sagged slightly but their natural shape added to her beauty. Her legs were tanned and shapely. She looked like a runner or cyclist. The mound between her legs was bare. With a slight pink hue, her lips were also puffy and glistening. Kaleigh was not sure if this was also sweat or something more intense. She smiled at Matt then at Sarah.

Sarah stepped behind her and said, "here let me help you with your top honey." Kaleigh's hands went to her bikini bottom as she nodded nervously toward Sarah. Granting her permission in this way opened the next door in Kaleigh's growth with Matt. She placed a hand on Matt's shoulder for support. It was physically necessary but also symbolic of the emotional support she needed as Sarah's hands grazed her neck. Kaleigh then lifted her wet hair further granting Sarah access to the wet strings of her bikini. First untying the strings around her neck, and then doing the same with the strings in the middle of her back. The incidental contact of Sarah's hands on her fiery skin sent waves of electricity through her body. As the top half of her bikini became completely undone, Kaleigh reached up and let it fall into her hands. She grabbed it and along with her bottoms handed them to Sarah. She felt a bit self conscious about the hair between her legs especially after seeing Sarah. "I have never really shaved completely down there," she felt the need to say.

She wasn't sure why Sarah was the target of her unloading of her bikini but it felt right. She felt Sarah's eyes gaze over her body after she had placed Kaleigh's bikini in her bag. Sarah reached up to Kaleigh's wet hair and tucked it behind her ear. Then leaned up and gently kissed her on her forehead. Matt's hand held Kaleigh's, while he watched his friend care for his lover. Kaleigh then turned to Matt and looked at him lovingly with a deep hunger that she felt growing inside her as each minute passed on the edge of the beach. The couple kissed passionately in front of their friend.

The trio then made their way to an open spot on the beach. Sarah laid down her towel and made herself comfortable taking out some lotion and spreading it generously over her body. Matt laid out an oversized blanket for he and Kaleigh to lay on. They did and Kaleigh followed Sarah's lead, taking out some lotion and applying it. After she applied it to the obvious parts of her body she became self conscious of touching her private parts in public. Sarah sensed her uncertainty as Matt was busy applying his own lotion. "It's okay Kaleigh, you have to apply it there too because you don't want that to burn," she smiled softly as she spoke. Kaleigh accepted Sarah's advice and put a small dab of lotion on her hand and applied it through her neatly trimmed hair and over her mound. Touching herself like that out in public sent shock waves through her body. She closed her eyes and gasped softly trying hard not to moan out loud. She also noticed that her fingers sensed there had been wetness gathering well before any lotion was applied. She realized she was having a tiny orgasm right there on the beach. Her face reddened and she gasped again. Matt, realizing what was happening, gently placed his hand on her back and caressed her soft dampened skin. Sarah looked on as well and felt arousal growing inside her not only from the young woman's sensuality but from Matt's nurturing touch.

The wave of the small orgasm swept through Kaleigh's body quickly. When she opened her eyes she immediately turned to Matt and instinctively kissed him on the lips softly. "I'm so embarrassed," she whispered to him. She leaned into him searching for his assurance that everything was okay. He obliged quickly, "you have no reason to be. This is all very natural and we've all been where you are now." Kaleigh then turned to Sarah and found her equally supportive. Sarah smiled at her new friend and mouthed the words, "it's okay." Comforted by them both Kaleigh looked back at her lover feeling a bit more confident, "looks like you are getting pretty natural yourself there sparky."

"That's because you drive me nuts." Matt whispered back. Sarah watched the couple flirt and her heart melted. They were so close and really fond of each other she thought. She didn't want to interrupt them so she tried to look around the beach for a distraction. That's when she spotted Victor and waved him over.

The trio stood up and Sarah and Matt greeted him with handshakes and hugs. They introduced Kaleigh and talked for a few minutes. She noticed that Victor was taller than her two friends, and like Sarah had no body hair. He was a little taller than Matt, older with mostly gray hair on his head and was a little more endowed than his friend. He was thin, a runner she assumed and handsome with a clean shaven narrow face, blue eyes and tanned skin that had some wrinkles. She again became self conscious of her own public hair between her knees. During his visit she quietly covered herself a few times. I guess most nudists shave themselves completely, she thought.

The sun had started its daily descent into the horizon. Its hue began to turn from bright yellow to orange. Regardless, Sarah interrupted the flow of the conversation and said, "us girls are going to catch some of these last few rays of the day on our backs, you two keep chatting. It was great seeing you Victor, let's go Kaleigh." She motioned toward her new friend to lay down with her, and Kaleigh followed. On the way down Sara pulled two sandwiches and some fruit from the cooler and shared the food with Kaleigh. "I'm starved, "she said, handing one sandwich over.

Kaleigh accepted one of the tuna wraps and dipped her fingers into a bowl of fruit as the two ladies positioned themselves on their stomachs and propped their bodies up leaning on their elbows. "There's more food in there if you guys are hungry," Sarah said to the men and began to eat with Kaleigh.

Thinking to herself, how much sun can we actually get now, Kaleigh seemed a bit confused. Sarah, without prompting, had an immediate answer to Kaleigh's unspoken question. "I saw you try to cover up a little in front of Victor." Kaleigh blushed a little as her friend spoke. She again felt acutely aware of the hair between her legs. Smiling to herself, she thought it felt like the neatly trimmed bush was actually growing. She could not look at her friend and found her eyes looking down at the sandwich. She listened carefully to Sarah's comforting words.

"Kaleigh, honey, you have nothing to be ashamed of, you are an amazing young woman, I would kill to look like you."

"But, Sarah, you are beautiful, don't say that." Kaleigh replied with a slightly sad face.

Sarah continued, "but that is life, gravity sort of takes over when you get to a certain age. The men don't seem to mind though," Sarah joked as she nudged her shoulder into Kaleigh. They both quietly laughed. "Seriously, it's not what being out here is about." Sarah continued telling Kaleigh about her experience coming out to this beach right after her own divorce. "I even had a moment like you just did a few moments ago," she said with a wink. Kaleigh blushed and looked down, as she knew immediately what Sarah was talking about. She knew I came, Kaleigh thought to herself.

Sarah continued to talk, and didn't make anything of the fact that Kaleigh just realized her orgasm was more public than her friends originally let on. Sarah then said that the whole beach experience made her more comfortable in her own skin and then told her how Matt, who was going through the same thing as her, helped her at that time. "We actually helped each other a lot," she said.

Kaleigh then gave her friend a mocking look raising her eyebrows, "I bet you did." With them both quietly laughing some more, Kaleigh thought to herself how easy it was to talk and joke with Sarah. That there was no jealousy between the two women. She thought back to college and to her boyfriends both then and afterwards. Each time, with each guy she could barely be around the friends who happened to be girls, let alone talk to them if she knew they were exes. Whether it was her own maturity or just the aura around Matt and Sarah, was not clear. But she liked how she felt.

Sarah answered Kaleigh's humor, "not like that, " she said, and corrected her answer, "well yes like that too but not just like that. He's a great guy Kaleigh, and you make him very happy. I can tell that in a short time you two are very close.

Kaleigh agreed and opened up to her new friend about how she felt about Matt and the conversation the couple had earlier that afternoon on the veranda. Her emotions got the best of her again as she spoke and a tear slid down her cheek. This time it was Sarah there to wipe it away for her. Kaleigh didn't flinch as her friend's hand cupped her cheek and used the tip of her thumb to gently rub it away.

"Besides, he has a way of making us scream doesn't he?" Sarah tried to joke to help Kaleigh relax. Kaleigh then nodded and laughed at her friend's joke and the two women changed the subject to work and living in the City. They realized they both worked in private equity and had worked on similar deals. Sarah told her that her bank was always looking for people with Kaleigh's skills and that she would be a great fit working there. Kaleigh was appreciative of Sarah's gesture and thoughtfulness of how she was thinking of Kaleigh's well being. "You can't work those hours forever," she heard Sarah say.

It then occurred to Kaleigh that sitting there naked with all these people around her, and with Sarah and Matt, her self consciousness about her body and her youth was fading away. She felt a warmth emanating from Sarah as she did with Matt. In her heart she had made two close friends this weekend. Well one awesome lover and one great friend she smiled inside as she corrected herself.

Meanwhile Sarah became more impressed with the way this young woman carried herself. She was young but definitely not immature. Matt was right, she thought, Kaleigh was mature beyond her years. Sarah felt an attraction to Kaleigh grow inside her.

As the two spoke and their bond grew stronger Matt watched from afar. He felt a genuine happiness growing inside him too, as the two women he was closest to at this moment in his life were connecting. He thought about how much Sarah could really be a mentor to Kaleigh, more than he could. He also liked the fact that Sarah had someone else in her busy life who she could be close friends with and that wouldn't judge her. In their few hours together Matt grew more aware of Kaleigh's struggles with self confidence. She was sarcastic at times, yes, and even an adventurous side to her as he smiled to himself thinking about her on the veranda last night and answering the door this morning for the maid. His mind even went back to her flirtatious spirit in the bar. She definitely hit on me first he thought and he laughed quietly to himself.

But there was an uncertainty about her that mostly came from her youth and inexperience. He had seen this with other young adults. Especially the really smart ones. Kaleigh was certainly smart, he thought and smiled again. Maybe that intelligence brought on a self awareness to some of these young people that led them to question themselves. That can be a good thing he thought but maybe some of these young adults took that to the next level and became too hard on themselves. That was sad, he thought.

At that moment he realized he could hear Victor talking and telling one of his long drawn out stories. Why use 10 words when twenty will do, Matt let himself enjoy a cup of humor, as he interrupted his thoughtful contemplation of Kaleigh's life. His mind, thinking that Victor was blissfully ignorant that his friend hadn't heard a word about taxes and Florida or the election, returned back to Kaleigh. He at that moment reconfirmed his commitment to her. She needed more than a friend with benefits he thought. He needed someone to look out for her to listen to her, to be supportive and help her grow by reinforcing her confidence.

Wait, he thought. He would have smacked his own face if it wouldn't have looked so weird on that nude beach. She can think on her own, you idiot. Look at her, how she carries herself. He, at that moment, watched Kaleigh talk comfortably in the nude with Sarah. He saw her bend her leg at the knee and comfortably lift and lower her foot into the sand. She is an independent woman who can think for herself. She doesn't need you making decisions for her.

Matt fought this battle internally for a moment and then concluded that he should be there for her for whatever she needs. If it's a lover, be that, if it's a friend or a life coach, be that. If she makes a mistake or is knocked and needs to be picked up and dusted off, be there for her. Then whatever she feels she can't come to you for help, there will be Sarah. Matt smiled to himself and got a little emotional as he had to fight back a tear. He couldn't let Victor think he was crying over taxes. Laughing at himself holding back a tear he heard Victor say it was time to wrap up the day and head home. It was a long drive he heard his friend say as Matt came back to the present. The two men shook hands and hugged. Then Victor left.

Matt playfully dropped to the blanket next to Kaleigh and turned on his side facing the women. "So, this can't be good, what have you two been plotting, I feel like I'm in for something bad here."

Kaleigh, was eating her wrap. She even looked adorable doing that, he thought. As she was picking small pieces of the wrap and eating them rather than stuffing the sandwich in her mouth. She looked exactly like Sarah at that moment. Maybe it was a woman thing, Matt asked himself. With no apparent answer Matt moved on. He sensed the woman had a nice time together. He also sensed the day becoming night. The ocean breeze picked up and he could smell the familiar scent of the ocean in the salt air as the tide moved in. He looked up at the sky as he heard the seagulls singing while they circled for food left behind by the beach's guests.

Then suddenly his blissful contemplation was interrupted with Kaleigh's hand stuffing a piece of her wrap into his half opened mouth. "Nothing more than your ultimate demise," she said playfully. Then Sarah added, "yeah, she gets the Miami condo and I get your apartment in the City. Don't worry it's all settled."

Matt obediently chewed, then joked, "great, you two have plotted all this out on your own huh? I knew I should have kept you two away from each other." Matt conceded, while his hand found that vulnerable spot on Kaleigh's side, just above her hip. She let out a playful scream as she stuffed another bite of her sandwich into his mouth.

Matt simply just stared at them, "it's poisoned, you two have poisoned me haven't you?" The women laughed until Sarah said, "it's late and I don't feel like sticking around until one of these seagulls finds me with one of their gifts from the sky."

"Lovely."

"Gross."

Matt and Kaleigh responded simultaneously to Sarah's grim prediction as the trio rose from the blanket and towel and packed up. Kaleigh followed the other two's lead and walked to the edge of the beach, right up to sand dunes, in the nude. She thought to herself that it seemed like they were trying to enjoy as much time being nude outside as they could. She liked that, she thought to herself, as again she became acutely aware she was completely naked and outside. They stopped and the other two started to get dressed. At the same time Sarah found Kaleigh's bikini in her bag and handed it to her. Kaleigh first watched both Matt and Sarah cover up with their suits. Matt pulled his shorts up and his semi erect penis disappeared under the suit. Meanwhile, Sarah carefully tucked her full breasts into her one piece, as she pulled the shoulder straps up to hold everything in place.

Kaleigh stepped into her bikini bottoms as she felt the other two now watching her. Externally to Matt and Sarah there was nothing sexual about this. They were all just getting dressed to go out in public. But inside Kaleigh, her sense of arousal escalated as she pulled up the panties. She then looked at Sarah who was holding her bikini top and grabbed it gently. She put it on and let Sarah tie the back. Kaleigh felt her nipples harden as she thought Matt and Sarah could see her arousal in her body's reaction. She felt completely exposed even though she was getting dressed. The light incidental contact of Sarah's soft hands on her back sent electric shivers through her body. What is going on, and oh my gosh this feels so nice, were the two thoughts in her mind battling with each other.

After Sarah finished tying the bikini, the trio started to walk back to the hotel. Matt and Kaleigh instinctively held hands as all three carried either a cooler, or a blanket. As they crossed the crowded street, Kaleigh sensed that everyone around knew where she had been and knew she was naked. She squeezed Matt's hand a little tighter as that thought added to her arousal. Matt responded in kind, not really aware of what was happening inside Kaleigh. From behind the couple Sarah understood perfectly and smiled to herself as she had been there mentally many times before.

Matt then asked Sarah if she wanted to come by for a drink. Sarah said she was leaving Sunday afternoon and had to pack but would come by after her shower. Matt and Sarah agreed to meet in about a half hour as the couple left the elevator on the tenth floor leaving Sarah to ride up alone to her twelfth floor condo.

Matt suggested they shower as soon as the couple had entered his condo. Kaleigh placed the blanket down next to the door to the washer closet and nodded quietly as she felt her hormones raging inside her. Matt, still unaware, held both her hands and kissed her softly on the lips.

He's going to think I'm some crazy sex freak, she told herself as she tried to calm herself down. Her self doubt was increasing almost in sync with hormones. As her efforts to calm down were unsuccessful, she began thinking that she would explode before they got to the shower. She could already feel dampness in between her legs. She took a few deep breaths and stepped into the hot shower with Matt as soon as they both got undressed. Matt then reached for the bar of soap and began washing her body. That simple act was enough.