Saturday with Matt and Kaleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she kissed him she wondered where her urge to run off and clean herself up went. In her past experiences she had always felt embarrassed about how her body felt after sex. Her lovers usually retreated their bodies off of her and panted their way to sleep mumbling how amazing she was. She felt them fall away emotionally and leave her alone to absorb what had just happened. But here was Matt, so tender and loving, fully embraced and engaged with her, physically and emotionally. She felt his strength surround her, which offered comfort and security, as his other hand gently rested on her bare chest, swirled in small circles around her breasts, and lightly caressed her nipples with the back of his fingers. She felt his full attention on her, as his lips continued to meet hers, and she continued to feel the wetness from their love making seep slowly out of her and onto his leg. Somehow, she felt this brought them closer together and rather than tighten up and squeeze her legs together, she opened them slightly as she wanted Matt to feel what she felt. To experience their bodies' reactions together, as one.

"I want to sit here with you, Ms. O'Malley," Matt whispered with a determined tone as he broke the kiss and smiled, "just like this, with you in my arms, our bodies on fire, and enjoy this food together." He placed another soft kiss on her lips. "I feel us growing so close, and I don't want you to be anywhere other than right here in my arms."

Kaleigh let her forehead fall slightly to meet his. They were closer to each other than from the moment when they met. That moment when she greeted him at the bar and placed her jacked over the back of the bar stool seemed like ages ago. She rubbed the tip of her nose gently over his and whispered, "thank you for letting me find you, Matt, you have led me into a whole new world and I want to be here with you, for you, take me anywhere you want." This time she kissed him softly on his lips, Her hand left his chest and reached up to caress his cheek.

"Here let me feed you," he said softly, "you must be starving," as his one hand maneuvered its way to find a fork full of eggs. He brought the fork up to her mouth, "I will be here for you Kaleigh, and you can be whoever you want to be with me." He fed her and in that moment she felt a pure nurturing love from him that transcended their physical attraction. Emotionally, she felt more connected to this man than anyone else she had ever slept with. Matt smiled at her, as he felt so blessed to be with her that his insides were swirling like a teenager with his first love.

For the next few moments, Matt alternated feeding himself and Kaleigh. Then poured a cup of coffee that they both shared. The sun was fully beaming through the sliding glass doors that looked out to the marina. Kaleigh looked out and reflected on last night and that moment on the veranda where she opened up sexually to Matt and undressed for him. She smiled softly to herself as she let Matt feed her the entire meal.

"What time is it," Kaleigh asked with her head resting upon Matt's shoulder.

Matt looked over to the digital clock on the microwave, "It's 10:00 AM," he answered as he looked out the sliding glass doors. The sun was now up into what seemed like a clear blue sky. The sun beams splashed across the condo and lit up the entire room.

As he stroked Kaleigh's hair and back, Matt looked out into the marina and said, "we should go enjoy the pool for a bit, did you bring anything to swim in?"

Matt felt Kaleigh's head nod in agreement as her face slid gently across the skin of Matt's bare shoulder. "Yes, I have something I could wear, but I thought you said there was a nude beach." She inquired.

"Oh there is, but we usually start at the pool and then see how the day goes. Then we head over to the beach area in the late afternoon to enjoy the sunset," Matt explained. "But, we should shower first."

As soon as Kaleigh heard those last words, she rose off of Matt's lap leaving behind evidence of her sexual pleasure on Matt's lap and along her thigh. She was aware but accepted it and turned to Matt to reach for his hand which he offered immediately.

After Matt rose to meet Kaleigh, they held hands again, tenderly, as they walked slowly through his bedroom and into the glass shower Kaleigh had admired earlier. Matt turned the water on, and not soon afterward, their bodies were becoming drenched with the hot steamy water pouring out of the dual shower heads.

The couple tightly embraced their bodies as the water quickly matted down Kaleigh's wavy hair. Their tender lips met each other again, passionately, with their tongues dancing around each other, more eager than at any other time since they met. Their hands soon started to move up and down their lover's body, through their soaked hair, over their drenched faces, and then down to each of their now soaked ass cheeks. Matt's hands gently squeezed the soft skin of Kaleigh's ass and slowly pulled them apart. This led Kaliegh to yelp softly.

Matt reached for the soap and began washing Kaliegh's body thoroughly. His hands explored every curve, every crevasse, every inch of her skin. First her arms and shoulders, then her back, her ass, between her cheeks, then down her toned legs, then up her back again, over her shoulders, down over her breasts. When his hands arrived at her soft breasts, he felt her body react and his hands lingered, teasing her soapy nipples with his soapy fingers. The nipples became erect, reacting to the sensations of the hot water, the soap and Matt's fingers.

Kaleigh looked on intently as Matt worked his hands, slowly, skilfully, deliberately over her tender body. Her arousal between her legs reacted again. Matt reached for the shampoo. He poured a dab onto Kaleigh's head and slowly began massaging it into her thick strawberry blond hair. The suds formed immediately as she felt the tips of his fingers deliver a sensual massage to every inch of her scalp. He had moved his body behind hers and she leaned back into him. Their soaking wet bodies once again touching. This time drenched in water and soap.

Matt moved Kaleigh's body further under the steaming hot shower water to let it rinse her body and hair of the soap and shampoo. His soft strong hands helped the soap off her body and hair, deliberately continuing the slow sensual erotic massage of her taut skin. Her breath quickened as Matt stepped around to the front of her body, then lifted and slid her left foot atop the shower bench alongside the shower area. This move opened her vagina up to him as he stood up to bring his lips to her mouth and kiss her passionately.

With her eyes closed she welcomed the kiss as her hands easily slid down Matt's muscular back. He began to lower himself leaving long slow wet kisses down the front of her soaking wet body. He paid extra attention to her nipples that were so erect they felt sore. He let his tongue swirl over them, and then gently sucked on each one for what felt like an eternity. This evoked a passionately loud moan from deep within Kaleigh's throat. He lowered his body further, kissing more slowly and lovingly over her abdomen.

While the hot shower water cascaded over Kaleigh's head, face, and body, Matt moved his mouth lower down her sensuous body. His hands took the work his tongue had done to her hardening nipples. Kaleigh's breath quickened as Matt's mouth came to a stop over her wet lips. The shower water followed the same path as Matt, down the front of her body but he now saw the water draining off her body from between her legs in a steady stream.

He opened his mouth under the stream and let the water flow into his mouth as he slowly brought his extended tongue to Kaleigh's wanting lips. Her high pitched scream and groan echoed off the bathroom walls. It was her loudest reaction yet as Matt's tongue explored the cavity between her drenched lips as if for the first time.

On his knees, Matt took great care to explore every crevasse and fold, as he alternated his technique between licking and sucking. Kaleigh couldn't control anything, neither her vocal reaction or her body, or her body itself. She was visibly convulsing and the loud combination of groans and screams of "oh God, yes, right there," and "oh, fuck Matt you feel so fucking good" continues to echo off the walls. Kaleigh could hear herself in those echoes which added to her arousal. Waves of tiny orgasms rippled through her body as she held Matt's head in place while she gyrated her hips into his loving mouth. She had never experienced oral before Matt, and it was getting better each time.

She came hard. The hot water flowing down her body mixed in with the juices flowing out of her from Matt's oral attack. He accepted all of it with his mouth open, sucking in as much as he could and he swallowed all that made it in.

Kaleigh screamed so loud Matt could feel her body vibrate as she did. She pushed her hips into Matt's face and held his head in place at the same time. The wave of the orgasm exploded through her body in such force that Kaleigh trembled while she screamed aloud uncontrollably, "holy fucking God, Matt I'm cumming so hard. Yes, yes, oh fucking yes," she continued to scream.

She looked down and found Matt's head with both her hands. She saw his loving wet smile soaked in shower water and her own wetness. Slowly she pulled him up toward her and kissed him deeply on the mouth. Still shaking mildly her tongue met his and she tasted herself in the kiss. " Oh my God Matt, I've never, never had an orgasm like that, ever!" Her voice was deep and soft. Her hands cradled his face and she followed the tongue filled kiss with soft slow wet kissing on Matt's lips.

"You deserve to feel pleasure in every way you want. Your lover should take care of you and make you feel like a princess, sweety," as he returned her loving kisses. As the shower water continued to cascade over the lovers' bodies, Kaleigh reached one hand down between Matt's legs and began gently stroking his cock. He felt her soft hand move lovingly over his balls and up his shaft to his mushroom head which was slightly exposed. He was cut but even with all the excitement in the shower hadn't become completely hard.

Kaleigh saw concern and embarrassment in Matt's eyes. She kissed him lovingly as she stood confidently in front of him. Her other hand caressed his cheek as she let her small thumb gently caress his cheekbone under his eye. "I probably should take some of those pills," he whispered as his head tilted downward. He began to feel ashamed until the kindness that defined Kaleigh presented itself to him again.

"Matt, I want our lovemaking to be natural, spontaneous, and nurturing. Like it has been. You've done so much for me, opened my eyes to experiences, and a level of intimacy that I would have never been a part of if you hadn't let me sit next to you last night." Her emotions got the best of her as she spoke. Her voice trembled a little and even though the water was still cascading around her, Matt could see a tear leak out of her eyes. His hand reached up and gently wiped it away.

"Oh, Kaleigh," Matt whispered in a compassionate yet slightly aroused tone as he felt both a deep sense of caring from her words along with the erotic sensations rising up from between his legs as her soft hand continued to gently stroke his now semi erect penis. "You are simply the most amazing human being I have ever met." His hands and arms were caressing her back and upper arms. They found the nape of her neck and weaved through her soaking wet hair. They also found her perfectly toned ass and cupped her cheeks gently as he spoke.

His words and touch sent shivers through her body. "I think you have just given me the opportunity to make love to you in a different way, she said kindly, "I don't want you to ever change the way your body responds to me, ever." Kaleigh's warm smile followed her comforting words. Her intense sexual energy emanated from her body as she lowered herself to her knees. Matt's erection still hadn't fully formed but he was hard enough for the head to partially extend out and for the shaft to slightly hang down.

When she got to her knees Kaleigh held the wet penis up to her face and gently licked from the top of his testicles to the tip of his head. It was a long slow wet lick that drove Matt crazy. The moan that left Matt's mouth was deep and sounded more like a groan. She then took his soft shaft into her mouth and licked and sucked him lovingly. Her mouth was able to take in the entire cock and she did. Several times. Each time she released, her hand gently pulled the skin tight down the shaft.

Matt got a little harder but still not enough to penetrate her. She willingly stayed on her knees and continued loving him with her mouth and tongue. His moans were becoming more pronounced as he started to feel precum seep out of him. He started to shake as he had never cum in this state before. He was always either completely hard or he didn't cum. He had edged alone many times but by the time he came he was completely stiff.

The pleasure he felt was intense. Kaleigh's arms reached around his waist and gently caressed his soaked ass cheeks. She pulled them apart slowly, a move she had felt Matt do to her earlier. She thought that he would like it and he did.

This time it was Matt, who held her head as he pushed his hips toward her. He came hard too, into Kaleigh's warm wet mouth. She kept her mouth on him and moved her mouth up and down his soft shaft as he came. She sucked in most of his hot cum and let the rest moisten his shaft and spill onto her chin and out the sides of her lips.

Matt's moans and groans of pleasure were not words but they were the loudest Kaleigh had heard yet. From Matt or anyone else. Matt immediately lifted her body and kissed her deeply. The couple shared the small amount of his cum that Kaleigh hadn't already swallowed and took it in together. "Oh Kaleigh, I've never cum like that. You literally made love to me with your mouth." She smiled at hearing those words and said, "I want to make love to you however you need me to." Her nurturing hand back on his cheek, while he reciprocated with his own hand. Their soft lingering kiss continued for a few minutes.

Matt reached for the water and turned off the shower. The two lovers stepped out of the stall and into the bathroom that was heated with a heating lamp above their heads. Matt took two fluffy blue terry cloth cotton towels from a neatly piled stack on a shelf below the sink and handed one to her. They dried themselves off and stepped out onto the veranda. Matt led the way as the towels draped over their arms. Still naked and now, as they stepped outside they felt the heat of the sun on their skin for the first time today. "We can dry off in the sun," Matt offered.

As she held his hand while they walked, Kaleigh replied, "that sounds really nice."

Matt pulled two water bottles out of a cooler that sat on the side of the veranda and handed one to Kaleigh. "I don't want you to get dehydrated."

As Kaleigh reached for the bottle and sat down on the couch she turned toward the center so she would be facing Matt. She let one leg hang off the edge of the couch and folded her other leg underneath her body so that she was basically sitting on it.

"Well if you would stop giving me those intense orgasms, that wouldn't be such a concern, would it?" Kaleigh even amazed herself as she heard those words leave her lips. Slightly embarrassed, she offered Matt a sheepish smile and inside she became a little nervous wondering what he could be thinking about her.

Matt took the seat next to Kaleigh and positioned his body so that he mirrored her. The way they were seated at that moment was balanced. Two lovers enjoying their quiet company and seated as equals. To Matt it felt like a metaphor to how their relationship was blossoming.

"Well Kaleigh, based on the 15 messages on my desk phone complaining about the woman screaming from my condo, I didn't really think you minded," Matt said coyly as he tilted his head back and took a sip of his water.

Kaleigh laughed out loud, looked down and gathered herself. God, she thought, the way he talks with me. He makes me feel like I'm his equal. None of the other guys I'm around seem to do that.

Trying her best to muster up some confidence, Kaleigh simply said, "touche."

She then looked out over Matt's shoulder and out to the marina. She felt so comfortable around him. Here she was, she thought, naked on an outdoor veranda with this incredible older guy. She looked at him and then her mind went south. Who's 30 years older than me. Where do we go from here? The practical side of her mind started to awaken. She felt her eyes swell a little.

Matt noticed immediately. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Matt," she started, "I'm not very good at this, I really don't know how to be in a relationship and I'm not sure I want one right now." The emotions intensified inside her. She tried her best to hold back tears.

"Kaleigh", Matt interrupted as he reached out and held her hand gently in his, "I've never fallen so fast for someone as I have for you. I can't even begin to explain it. I look around at guys with younger women and laugh at how absurd they look. But here with you now is the only place I want to be."

"But," Kaleigh tried to interrupt. The tears were building around her eyes and she couldn't help letting them start streaming down her cheeks.

"Let me finish, you have your whole life ahead of you. You don't need some old fart like me holding you back. Besides since my divorce I've gotten set in my ways. You deserve to be with someone who will grow with you. Learn and experience life with you together."

The streaming tears became uncontrollable sobs, "but who is going to take care of you? You can't grow old alone." Kaleigh's voice was quivering. " Who's going to take you to the doctor and wipe your ass when you can't anymore?"

"Have you been talking to my mother?" Matt asked in a half serious tone, with his head tilted sideways and one eyebrow raised, he did his best to get a smile out of his new lover. But it was all he could think to do as he realized that this amazing woman was putting his well being ahead of her own.

Kaleigh did her best to fight off the laughter. After all her sobbing was making it hard for her to get the words out. Here I am, she thought, having a complete meltdown, and I'm trying to tell this guy we can't be together yet all he wants to do is cheer me up. What the heck is wrong with me? Unable to answer that question she let her body collapse into his, half laughing at his absurd question, and half sobbing at their seemingly untenable position.

Matt of course opened his arms to her and embraced her naked body. "Because that would be quite a feat as she died five years ago." Their embrace helped calm her down as Kaleigh was able to catch her breath and get her sobs down to quiet sniffles.

"Matt, I just don't want you to be alone and I just can't commit to a relationship because I'll end up hurting you and you deserve to be happy," Kaleigh whispered into Matt's shoulder which was now wet from her tears.

Matt held her tight. It was the first time the two embraced while naked and in a non sexual way. Kaleigh could feel Matt's strong arms around her and it made her feel safe and comforted in a way that she never had as an adult to this point in her life. He added to his comforting embrace by rocking her slowly back and forth. When he felt that she calmed down some more he placed his hands gently on her arms, pulled her back from his body and said, "Kaleigh I'm not going anywhere, you will always have me here to kick around. I promise you, that wherever you are, or whoever you happen to be with, you can always come to me. Either here or in the City. I'm even going to put your name on my guest list here. It means you can use this condo as your own. Whether I'm here or not. Under one condition." He paused looking deep into her eyes.