Saturday with Matt and Kaleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that tender moment Kaleigh noticed something. He was getting emotional too. His eyes started to well up while he spoke. Her hands rested on his shoulders, her thumbs began caressing his tight skin gently as she looked straight into his soft yet damp brown eyes. She felt his compassion and seriousness come through to her without him having to say it. This amazing man truly cares about me, she thought as she let his generous offer for his companionship sink in, "what is that?" She whispered.

Now fighting back his own tears, and with a slightly quivering lip, he whispered back, "you must promise to live your life, your way and not give up anything on my account." Matt's fight with those tears was falling and his vulnerability was as exposed to Kaleigh as his naked body was to her there on the couch. In fact their nudity with each other there on the veranda served as another perfect metaphor to their raw openness emotionally with each other.

He continued as best he could, "I don't want you to give up one single Saturday night, or one date on account of me, you understand?" Kaleigh's heart felt as though it was literally melting as her inner voice spoke to her, you can never doubt how much he cares about you, look at him open up to you and let you in, she told herself. Because of her own kindness and humility, she had to say these next words to him, "I can't accept that generosity, Matt."

But Matt stopped her, "you must and you will, you understand? Because it is the only way I will let this work." With that the two lovers embraced with their bodies connected as one and they let their tears go on each other's shoulders. In the midst of their most tender moment since they met, their tears consummated their bond.

Kaleigh simply whispered, "okay." As the two held each other for a few moments silently letting their tears of joy speak for them.

"Matt broke the silence the only way he knew how, "besides, if you are going to wipe my ass when I'm eighty, you should at least get the condo for your troubles."

Kaleigh laughed hard and through her sniffles quipped, "well ok but your mom thinks I should get the apartment in New York too."

Matt pulled back and asked, "Okay, be honest," in his faux serious tone, "seance or, ouija board?"

Kaleigh laughed lightly, and let her face slowly move toward Matt while she whispered, "seance, definitely a seance." With their lips now as close to the other's that they could be without actually kissing, the two simultaneously smiled, looked deeply into each other's eyes and whispered the unthinkable a mere eighteen hours ago, "I love you."

That perfectly unique tender moment was cemented with a passionate kiss that lasted for several minutes. The couple became lost in each other in those moments, only feeling their lips and tongues, and the heat of the afternoon sun kissing their skin.

This time Kaleigh was the first to speak, " you're still going to let me have sex with you, right?"

"Hell, yes," Matt replied, "but only if you let me tickle torture you," as his hands found that tickle sensitive part of her side that he already knew she could not take. Her screams and yelps confirmed it and through her noises and helpless defenses, she managed to beg, "please stop!" Over, and over again until Matt's hands suspended their assault.

She let out a heavy sigh and kissed him, then said, "take me to the pool to meet your friends."

"Okay, go put your suit on and I'll do the same and get some towels and stuff together." The couple kissed again as they walked inside arm in arm. Then, as the two separated into their respective rooms their actions and thoughts exactly mirrored the other. They both wiped away one more residual tear and thought to themselves, how did I get to be this lucky.

Rather than get dressed alone, Kaleigh made one more move. She collected her things and walked into Matt's room. "I don't want to be separated from you any more than I have to," she said as she placed her luggage on the chaise lounge and reopened it.

Matt slid on his swim trunks and watched her once again take control of her situation. He smiled and said. "Of course, and besides this will make it easier for the cleaning staff."

Kaleigh turned to him and slid on the bottoms of her string bikini. "Is that your concern, because I was thinking this was the only way I could make sure you held up your end of our deal." She then reached for the bikini top, pulled it over her head and turned it so the tie was in front. She tied the strings and turned the top back around so that it correctly covered her breasts. She gave the bra a few minor adjustments until it fit snugly around her body. As she smiled while she strutted over to him seductively.

Matt watched in awe again as he stuttered, "what part of the deal was that?"

In her most seductively aggressive move since meeting Matt, Kaleigh simultaneously leaned into him, kissed him tenderly and reached between his legs to cup his crotch. "The part," she whispered directly into his ear, "where you promised to have sex with me whenever I wanted."

Matt cleared his throat, "Ahem, this is you, hitting on me, right?" While his arms rested harmlessly by his sides.

"Yes it is, old man." Kaleigh said as she stepped away and followed up with, "now let's go to the pool and meet your friends."

Kaleigh, again took their relationship to another level with her quip. That term of endearment warmed Matt's heart as he thought to himself she's so confident and sure of herself around me. Look at that.

He then grabbed his backpack of towels and pool stuff and followed her out the door.

Matt walked up to her and reached for her hand as they got into the elevator together, holding hands. When they reached the ground floor, they stepped out and proceeded to the outdoor pool. On their way,they passed a couple walking toward them in the hallway. They could hear the couple's comments shortly afterwards. "Did you see that, she is young enough to be his daughter. Half his age at least. Does he realize how ridiculous they look? That poor girl. "

Kaleigh and Matt heard every word. They both clutched each other's hand a little tighter and Kaleigh leaned her head into Matt's shoulder while holding his upper arm with her open hand. Matt then gently kissed the top of her forehead as they entered the pool area.

Matt scanned the patio for his friends and found Sarah laying in a lounge among other guests he didn't recognize. "This way, " he said to Kaleigh as he motioned in the direction of Sarah.

When the couple reached Sarah, Matt said hello and introduced Kaleigh. He then asked, "where is everyone this weekend?"

Sarah first replied to Matt's question, "they're not here, well except for Victor who is already at the beach." Then leaned forward and extended her hand toward Kaleigh and shook her hand. " It's nice meeting you Kaleigh."

Kaleigh let go of Matt's hand and reached for Sarah's. Their hands shook as Kaleigh responded, "nice to meet you too." They both noticed that the strength of their grips matched the other's.

Sarah smiled warmly at Kaleigh. Her hazel eyes were soft and complimented her shoulder length dark brown hair which was held up in a ponytail. Her face was long and thin and she fit nicely into her navy blue one piece swimsuit. The shoulder straps were thick and they swept down in front into a low neckline that revealed her tanned upper chest and her equally tanned cleavage. Her legs looked long because of the high cut of the swimsuit's hip line. She seemed to be only slightly younger than Matt, and was pretty.

Kaleigh returned Sarah's smile and the women's hands parted. She then added to her answer, "I guess they were afraid of being stuck down here because of the weather."

Kaleigh and Matt chuckled and Matt said, that's how we ended up here this weekend. We were both supposed to go home last night but our flights got canceled."

Avoiding the next logical question, Sarah asked, well do you want to sit together? I don't see three lounge chairs together but there are two side by side right there." Sarah was pointing to a corner of the patio that was completely exposed to the sun and a few steps away from her.

"Perfect," Matt said as the three walked over to the spot. Sarah trailed the others as she gathered her two coolers, one small square one, and the other round one which looked like it held something to drink. She also collected her towel and pool bag.

Matt, being a gentleman, offered the two women the lounge chairs, but Sarah refused quickly, "no you two sit, I have been laying out for a while and need to go for a dip. There's some sandwiches and pretzels in one cooler, and the Malibu and pineapple juice drink is in the other. Everything else you need is in there somewhere. Help yourself." Sarah then left the couple and went for a swim.

Kaleigh watched her walk away and her pesky self doubt reemerged inside her head. Was she just a friend or a lover? Am I fooling myself and Matt and I really don't have anything in common? She looked down at the ground as she tried to keep up her appearance. She silently laid in one of the lounge chairs.

Meanwhile Matt reached for the cups in the bag and poured two drinks handing one to Kaleigh. Without hesitation, he looked at Kaleigh and smiled, "we slept together for a few months when we first met a few years ago after we both divorced. She has been a great friend and she is in private banking. We've worked together on a few deals before we connected and since then as well." Matt, then looked straight out at Sarah who had stepped into the pool and started to do laps. "We ultimately decided early on, that while we had fun together, neither one of us wanted anything serious. She is very much like you in a lot of ways, focused on her work, and wants to be single and in control of her life.

Kaleigh listened carefully, her voice inside saying, he just continues to amaze me. Just when I start to doubt again, he opens up to me and shares himself with me. She reached over to him, took the drink he offered her, smiled softly at Matt and said, "thank you for sharing that Matt." She took a sip of the drink and also watched Sarah enter the pool, "she is pretty, and she makes a hell of a drink." Kaleigh wanted to let this go but was also curious and not sure why. She nervously asked, "do you two still," she didn't want to just say have sex right there at the pool so the words hung in the air.

Matt watched Kaleigh struggle. "It's been almost a year and a half. That was the last time for me actually."

"The last time before you came onto me, lured me into your sex cave and took advantage of me?" Kaleigh whispered loudly enough for only Matt to hear while she smiled staring straight ahead into the pool at Sarah doing her laps. She took another sip of the cool drink.

Matt did his best to avoid giving Kaleigh the satisfaction that she had landed a good one and mumbled loud enough for her to hear, "the last time since you couldn't resist throwing yourself at this delicious piece of meat."

Kaleigh laughed out loud and could only say, "you're lucky I wasn't in the middle of a sip." She then reached her hand across toward Matt and held his hand softly. "That was about the time I ended things with my last boyfriend." They then held each other's loving gaze. She was comfortable with the fact that Matt opened up to her respectfully, again, while Matt continued to be impressed with Kaleigh's maturity beyond her years.

While the two were a bit lost in each other's eyes, Sarah had finished her swim and had walked back up to them. She noticed that they seemed to have had a moment and reached into her bag for her towel. She stood at first drying herself off, while she internally assessed the situation. Matt is definitely smitten, she thought and Kaleigh seems to be reciprocating. I need to sit, Sarah's mind continued to process, but I don't want to seem like a threat to her. As her hand removed the hair band that held her ponytail in place, she sat down on Kaleigh's chair rubbing her wet hair with the towel. "How is the drink?" She asked.

Matt and Kaleigh broke their loving gaze and separated their hands. Simultaneously they answered, "it's delicious." Sarah smiled at the obvious connection between the two and reassured herself that she made the right decision not to sit with Matt.

Matt then said, "my turn for a swim, Sarah you sit here and dry off." With that Matt got up and left for the pool while Sarah took his place.

The two women watched him step into the pool and Sarah was the first to speak, "he is something isn't he?" Her head turned toward Kaleigh and watched her respond.

Kaleigh felt Sarah's eyes on her, took a sip of her drink and said, "yes, he's one of a kind," smiling as she watched him start to take his laps.

Without taking her eyes off Kaleigh, she felt the need to reassure her, as she already sensed the two would become friends, "you know there's nothing between us Kaleigh, right? I mean we were a thing a few years ago and have our share of moments together but it there's nothing serious, we,"

Kaleigh interrupted, "he just told me. Right after your divorces, and then last time a year and a half ago."

"That's right, Kaleigh," Sarah confirmed. "I'm not at all surprised that he told you everything, I can tell that he really likes you. I've known him for a while now, he's not someone who sleeps around. Down here he spends time with us and then goes to that condo alone. You are the first woman he's slept with in a long time."

"In a year and a half?" Kaleigh asked coyly.

"Yes," Sarah answered, blushing a little at Kaleigh's mature sense of humor.

"Wait," Kaleigh then paused and asked, "how did you know we slept together?"

Sarah thought for a moment and wondered how this young woman was going to react, she knew her maturity was going to be tested. She then said, "you put on quite a show last night."

At first, Kaleigh was mortified and did little to hide that fact. Her face turned beet red as her hand covered her mouth. Then she mumbled,"you saw all that?" She looked down afraid to face Sarah.

"Yes, and Kaleigh, you looked like you two had a great time. I was down here trying to read but you were so loud I had to see what was happening." Kaleigh's hand moved from her mouth to the top of her chest, she could feel her heart pounding, and that wasn't her body's only reaction. Her embarrassment awakened an arousal deep inside her. She felt her nipples harden and poke through the thin layer of her bikini's fabric. She also felt a mild tingling between her legs. Where is this coming from and what did you think would happen, she asked herself? You had sex out on a veranda, out in the open. Then you screamed like a woman in one of those porn movies. Her mind was blown away.

Then she thought about Matt and how he made her feel. Both sexually and emotionally. How he used his body with her, how he made her laugh and how today, again on the veranda, they shared the single most beautiful and intimate moment she had ever experienced. She became acutely aware of her body and how it was reacting. How Sarah had probably noticed her nipples. She took a long sip of the rum drink.

Then she opened up to her new friend. She told Sarah everything. From the way they met, to how they flirted, to how cute Matt was offering her the extra bedroom. Then to the amazing sex they shared. Kaleigh began feeling close to Sarah. She wasn't sure if it was the rum, or just the way Sarah made her feel. But everything came out in a flood of words. Sarah, meanwhile, listened intently. She occasionally offered reassurance to what Kaleigh seemed unsure about. Like saying that Matt had no intention of sleeping with her when he invited her to his condo. She added that he probably hoped it was going to happen but was going to be a perfect gentleman until she opened the door to more.

"So I did hit on him first," Kaleigh whispered.

"What was that," Sarah asked while she chuckled at what she thought she heard.

Kaleigh then told her about their joke. Playfully accusing each other of making the first move. The two women laughed as Sarah confirmed, "Kaleigh, I'm sorry to say he's got you there." Kaleigh laughed with her and added, "I know, and the amazing thing is that I am not sorry. I'm not sorry for any of it." Sarah reached out toward her and held her hand. She gently rubbed her thumb over the back of Kaleigh's hand. She passed, Sarah thought to herself, she is one very mature young woman.

Matt returned to the women to find them laughing hard. This can't be good, he thought to himself. Then another thought occurred to him. Let's see if she wants to go through with this. Matt looked at Kaleigh. The afternoon was reaching its peak temperature as it was about 4pm. "Kaleigh, would you like to check out the beach?"

There was no mystery about what that meant, thought Kaleigh, as a lump formed in her throat. Can I go through with this? She questioned herself. Her face looked first at Matt who once again looked at her with a comforting smile. Then at Sarah, who raised her eyebrows, and waited with bated breath for her answer. Kaleigh immediately became aware that her body was reacting the same way it did when Sarah told her about last night, and when she opened the door for the maid. Was she an exhibitionist, she wondered to herself. She decided she needed to buy some time so she said, "I need a turn in the pool. You two talk." With that Kaleigh got up from her chair and went for a swim.

Matt and Sarah watched Kaleigh jump into the pool and swim. Her body glistened from the perspiration that formed from sitting in the sun and the question she was just asked. The late afternoon sun was still shining bright. The pool area was less crowded now as many guests left for the showers and to get ready for dinner. Matt and Sarah took advantage of their time alone and filled the air with compliments about Kaleigh. Matt talked about her maturity and how much she seemed to care about Matt. He told Sarah that he began feeling a love for her that transcended romance. Sarah listened and understood Matt's attraction. They sipped their rum waiting for Kaleigh to return and decide on his invitation to the beach.

" Do you think she will go?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," Matt replied. "She just needs to process the idea."

In the pool Kaleigh was indeed processing. Can I really do this? It's one thing to answer Matt's door and another to be on a beach with all those people. But they couldn't be any nicer and if I'm going to try it now would be the time with Matt by my side. He couldn't be any kinder to me. Besides, I've been practically naked all day here at the pool. She once again felt her body react as she stepped out of the pool. The thin fabric clung to her body. What little covered her body anyway. Her nipples poked up against the thin wet fabric of her bra and she felt the panties cling tightly to her ass and lips between her legs. Normally she would have adjusted the suit to hide the folds and bumps of her body. Today, however, she thought if they are going to see me naked anyway why not let them start now.

"She has got an amazing body," Sarah commented, "and such a beautiful face. Kaleigh"s hair was matted down and soaking wet. It hung down her back past her shoulders. The strings holding her bikini in place were limply clinging to her hips and back. Her body was dripping wet as she strode confidently toward her lover and her new friend. "Should we get going," Kaleigh asked as she toweled off.

Matt smiled, "are you sure?"

Kaleigh looked innocently at both he and Sarah. "Yes, I want to do this and I want you both to be there when I do." She held the towel by her side and let them get a glimpse of what was to come. She saw their smiles and already felt her body exposed, open for them to see. She also accepted the fact that she liked how she felt.