Saturday with Matt and Kaleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah knelt down in front of Kaleigh as Matt mirrored her movements behind her. They both slid their hands down Kaleigh's sides with their hands clasped together. Kaleigh felt the hands move down her body as one which sent shivers up her spine. The anticipation of what she was about to experience was mounting. Matt and Sarah each grabbed some of the fabric from her satin shorts and slowly pulled them down. Kaleigh immediately became aware of the hair over her vagina again. She knew Sarah noticed it too as she felt her nails light touch her skin through the wispy pubic hair. Sarah then gently licked the hair and skin to let Kaleigh become more aware of her body hair. Kaleigh sighed immediately.

Matt, meanwhile, had knelt behind her and gently squeezed the tight round mounds of her ass. He complimented his hands with soft wet kisses. His hands then spread her cheeks and Kaleigh felt herself become even more exposed to Matt. He kissed her up then down the opening made by his hands. Kaleigh groaned loudly as Matt's lips and tongue kissed her in places she had never been touched before. Her sense of pleasure escalated to another level as she groaned.

Sarah stepped away to prepare the bed. She fluffed up and stacked two pillows at the head of the bed and laid a third in the middle. She moved the bag she had brought and the vibrator to the side of the mattress in the middle of the bed. She then got a huge bath towel and a face cloth from the bathroom and laid them over the middle pillow. Then went into the kitchen. There, she heated up a bowl of water in the microwave, brought it into the bedroom and placed it on the nightstand. "Matt, bring that beautiful young woman to me," Sarah instructed as she knelt on the bed The words hung in the air for Kaleigh and as the intense pleasure that she felt from Matt's exploration of her had subsided, Sarah's instructions sent more shivers up her spine.

Matt lifted Kaleigh's body like before and laid her onto the bed positioning her on the pillows Sarah had arranged. Kaleigh felt the softness of the terry cloth towel touching her lower back as her head was propped up allowing her to look down her body and of course notice the only pubic hair on her body. She looked at both Matt and Sarah and realized they were still dressed which made her more aware of her own nudity. Matt was the first to undress. He pulled off his shirt and then his pants feeling the woman's eyes focused on him. He then reached down and removed his boxers springing his cock free. Both Kaleigh and Sarah noticed that his mushroom head was swollen and the cock was harder than they had expected. He laid on the bed to Kaleigh's side and lightly caressed the soft skin of her belly and rib area with the back of his hand. He purposefully ignored her breasts and genitals to build up her arousal. "Let's watch Sarah together, is that okay, sweetheart?" Matt asked his lover, gently stroking her soft hair atop of her head and looking deeply into her eyes. Kaleigh gasped at Matt's tender touch, and nervously nodded, as she felt the moistness between her legs continue to build.

Sarah turned to her two lovers and reached down to the hem of her sundress. She slowly lifted it up over her head and revealed the black lace bra and matching panties underneath. Her bra was see through and so were her panties. Kaleigh and Matt could see her 32 c breasts fill the bra and the nipples at the center of her large, dark pink areolas which were trying to poke through the material. Kaleigh suddenly felt her mouth water. Sarah reached behind her back and undid the small clasp holding her bra in place. She let the bra easily fall off her body and dropped it to the ground. She then slid her panties down her legs, revealing her completely shaven pussy which was now glistening.

Sarah climbed onto the bed and slid to Kaleigh's other side. Her hands joined Matt's, one weaving through Kaleigh's thick mane, the other teasing the soft skin between Kaliegh's breasts and vagina. The two then took turns kissing Kaleigh on the mouth. Kaleigh immediately sensed the contrast between Matt's lips which were outlined by his stubble, and Sarah's smooth sweet lips. She realized the intensity of being with both a man and a woman at the same time. Sarah, then spoke as her fingers again ran through her wispy pubic hair, "I'm going to shave you tonight, Kaleigh, will that be okay?" Sarah's voice was comforting and commanding at the same time. Kaleigh knew her only answer was to nod yes. It was also the only thing she could do as her mouth was dry and paralyzed from all her heavy breathing.

"Open her legs, Matt." Sarah commanded as she reached for the small bag, and the hot water. With that command, Kaleigh again realized that her lower back had been raised by the third pillow and her legs were draped over it. Then when Matt spread her legs like Sarah told him to, Kaleigh felt more exposed than ever. She felt the opening of her vagina separate, and she felt air touch her anus. She also became aware that both Sarah and Matt could visibly see inside the most private parts of her body. They could also see clearly how her body was reacting as she felt the wet skin inside her vagina meet the air. In that position, she felt acutely vulnerable.

Sarah moved her body to a position where she was on her knees sitting on her heels and calves, facing Kaleigh's exposed vagina. She could immediately see how wet the young woman had become. She smiled at Matt who seemed to know what to do. He lowered his mouth to Kaliegh's breasts. He gently sucked each nipple while letting his hand hold the breast to him. First one then the other. Then back again. "Matt is going to do that while I shave you Kaleigh, understand?"

Kaleigh nodded and whimpered and then Sarah opened a small bottle from the bag that had sweet vanilla lotion. She slowly rubbed a generous amount of the lotion over her lover's hairy mound. The scent of the lotion filled the bedroom and its aroma began to drive Kaleigh even more crazy. As did the sensual touch of Sarah's hand on her skin sliding over her hairy mound. Sarah's hand and fingers focused on the skin above her sensitive lips but that didn't stop Kaleigh from feeling an intense sensation of pleasure. She moaned immediately. Sarah positioned both of Kaleigh's legs so they were spread as far as possible and situated her feet so they were both flat on the mattress. To Kaleigh it was as if she were in the doctor's office. She wasn't sure how it was possible but she actually felt more vulnerable than before. Sarah pulled out some shaving cream from the bag and lathered up Kaleigh's hairy mound. The coolness of the cream sent another sensation through her body. She whimpered again.

Sarah then replaced the cream with a razor and began shaving away all the remaining hair off of Kaleigh. To the young woman this was an amazing experience. Someone was caring for her. Two people actually. Two older people who she knew loved her. Her body shook and perspired. She could feel the sweat drop around her body. Her forehead, her neck, under arms, down her sides, her legs. No matter where Sarah and Matt touched her their hands seemed close, sliding along her slippery skin. She literally felt on fire.

It didn't take long for Sarah to shave all the hair off of Kaleigh. She was deliberate, careful, and very thorough. Kaleigh could hear the blade slowly scrape against her sensitive skin. As soon as she finished, Sarah placed the razor in the bowl and took it to the bathroom with the face cloth. Kaleigh could hear the water run in the sink. Her mouth was suddenly met by Matt's loving kiss. She moaned and whimpered again as the two shared a passionate kiss. It lasted until Sarah returned with the wet cloth she had just run under hot water. "I need to clean off the cream and loose hair," she said as if she was a professional. Then, as she gently brought the hot cloth to Kaleigh's cleanly shaven skin, Sarah replaced Matt's lips with hers on the young woman's mouth. Kaleigh's whimpering cry was her loudest yet even though it was muffled by Sarah's loving kiss. Matt watched and gently combed Kaleigh's damp sweaty hair off Kaleigh's face and simultaneously caressed Sharah's naked back.

Sarah reached for Kaleigh's hand during the kiss and brought to her freshly shaven skin. Breaking the kiss Sarah whispered, "I want you to be the first to feel this," she then gently guided Kaleigh's hand around the area. More whimpering. "Do you like the feeling?" Kaleigh nodded and smiled. She was shaking and sweating while looking at Sarah, feeling her own shaven, wet mound for the first time The three lovers took turns kissing each other passionately.

Matt let his hands explore both Kaleigh and Sarah. He enjoyed the softness of both women and then continued to kiss Kaleigh's neck and breast. Sarah slid up toward Kaleigh and cupped her own breast over Kaleigh's face. She looked deeply into the young woman's eyes and said, "I know this is all new to you, but I want you to relax, and breathe. Then I want you to do to me everything you like your lovers to do to you. It will and should feel natural." Sarah's hand then mirrored Matt's on the other side of Kaleigh's face. The young woman continued to perspire as the tender touch of these two lovers sent a wave of energy through her body. "God I've never loved anyone the way I love you both," Kaleigh finally spoke to her lovers. It was in a soft but very confident tone as she looked deeply into each of their eyes as she caressed the faces gently with her hands.

She then opened her mouth as wide as she could and let her tongue extend beyond her wet lips. She wanted Sarah to know that she was not only ready for the gift of her lover's breast but also how much she wanted it. Matt and Sarah's hand slid up Kaleigh's thigh to the spot on the young woman's inner thigh just below her vagina. She could feel the hands glide up her sweaty thighs. The intensity of the moment caused more than sweat though. The wetness around where her two lover's hands rested was also met with the moisture that seeped out from between her legs. Even though neither hand or mouth for that matter had actually touched her pussy yet that evening, her wetness was greater than anything she had ever felt.

Sarah lowered her breast to Kaleigh's wanting mouth. "Do what you like to have done to you," Sarah whispered again as Kaleigh felt the woman's nipple and breast fill her mouth. She let her tongue immediately swirl around the erect nipple that was larger than hers. She felt Matt kiss her neck tenderly and whisper in her ear, "I love you, Kaleigh." She moaned. Sarah let go of her own breast and reached for Kaleigh's hand. Sarah moaned softly as the young woman's technique on her breast felt amazing. Then she whispered into Kaleigh's other ear, "now I want you to feel what you are doing to me." Her voice was soft but her breath was heavy.

Am I really turning on another woman, Kaleigh thought to herself. Her mouth continued its exploration of Sarah's breast and her other hand reached for Matt's throbbing cock. The contrast between the hairy masculinity of Matt's crotch and the softness of Sarah's breast sent shivers through Kaleigh's now sweat soaked body. She felt Sarah guide her hand between the older woman's legs. My God, Kaleigh thought, she is going to let me touch her. She whimpered as her small hand found Sarah's slit. She felt Sarah press gently so that her fingers slipped easily between her lover's wet lips. Sarah moaned loudly, "Kaleigh, you are making so fucking wet."

Kaleigh pulled her mouth away from Sarah's breast and screamed, "Oh God, oh God, I, I," she couldn't get the words out through her heavy breathing and own screams as she felt the two fingers between her own legs find her soaking wet pussy. Sarah and Matt had immediately started to finger her. One, then two, then three slid inside her easily. Another flicked her clit. Kaleigh couldn't tell who was doing what. She didn't care. She was in heavenly ecstasy. She instinctively slid her own finger into her new lover's also soaking wet lips. She explored inside while her thumb found Sarah's clit and rubbed it hard.

Matt moved his hips up to Kaleigh's mouth and fed her his throbbing cock. She moved her tender wet mouth up and down Matt's sweaty shaft and then returned Sarah's now sweaty breast. She could feel the sheets beneath her becoming drenched with the three lover's sweat. She heard Sarah's moans get louder. She wanted to bring her new lover to the peak of ecstasy, so she fingered her faster, like she would want done to her. She felt Matt and Sarah's fingers mirror her own motion. She felt another small orgasm, then another. She was cumming in waves. Sarah screamed, "fucking yes, right fucking there," as Kaleigh felt Sarah cum all over her hand.

With her mouth back to sucking Matt's hard cuck he came in her mouth. The hot cum shot so hard into her that she couldn't swallow it all. The residual seeped out of her mouth and around her soft lips. Matt pulled out of her and, with Sarah they kissed and licked her cum soaked mouth. They then slid their wet mouths down Kaleigh's body. The two loving mouths kissed and licked what seemed like every inch of her until they reached her newly shaven skin around her drenched pussy. They then made passionate love to Kaleigh with their fingers, lips and tongues. Licking, sucking, fingering. Again, Kaleigh couldn't tell who was doing what, but she didn't care as more waves of orgasms rippled through her body. She shook and convulsed with one hand on each of her lovers heads. Her hips were gyrating. Moaning and screaming, Kaleigh felt her orgasms intensifying again.

She then felt Sarah pull away and crawl up to her face. "Matt and I love you so much, Kaleigh. We will always be here for you." Kaleigh nodded to her lover trying to look at her while she told her how much she loved both her and Matt. But the pleasure she was feeling from Matt between her legs forced her to close her eyes as she spoke. Sarah smiled at the pleasure she saw Kaleigh feeling and she gently stroked her sweaty face and hair. She noticed how wet her hair was, almost as if she just got out of the shower.

"Now, my love, if you are ready, I want you to make love to me." The words hung in the air for Kaleigh. She moaned and nodded. "I want to," she gasped and moaned uncontrollably, tilting her head back in pure ecstasy. Sarah petted and combed her hair lovingly and smiled at her lover who reacted to Matt licking and fingering her. "Oh baby," Sarah whispered, "I love you so much and I want you to experience every form of love possible." Kaleigh panted hard and forced herself to speak. She looked lovingly into Sarah's eyes and breathlessly whispered, "I love you too, so, so, much." A few small tears streamed down the young woman's cheeks. She became overwhelmed with the ecstasy building up again inside from Matt's loving mouth and the emotional love she felt between her and Sarah. Between her and another woman for the first time. Sarah saw the young woman's emotions pour out of her and started weeping with her. Matt looked up at the two women's intensely emotional moment and smiled lovingly at them and then continued his loving assault on Kaleigh's soaking wet pussy.

The two women kissed passionately as Kaleigh gripped the sheets with all her might and moaned loudly into Sarah's mouth. Their tongues flickered over and around each other in a sloppy wet kiss. Sarah's hands held Kaleigh's sweaty face. Breaking their kiss Sarah then climbed over Kaleigh, she straddled her face and braced herself by grasping the wooden headboard. Kaleigh screamed as loud as she could and the force of her grip on the sheets pulled them off the mattress. She was sweating profusely. She realized what she was about to do, to do for the very first time as Sarah lowered her wet pussy lips to Kaleigh's loving mouth. Kaleigh felt moisture dripping from Sarah as she opened her mouth wide, "holy fucking God," was the last thing she screamed as she wrapped her lips around Sarah's and inserted her tongue into Sarah's wet pussy. She tasted another woman and it was amazing.

It didn't take long for Sarah to cum in her mouth as wave after wave of orgasms flowed through Sarah. Kaleigh pulled her hips into her mouth and let her lover grind herself into her mouth. She squeezed Sarah's ass and felt her sweaty skin under her hands. Kaleigh was in heaven at the peak of her ecstasy. Sarah came hard again in Kaleigh's mouth as Kaleigh let her own juices flood Matt's.

Sarah climbed off Kaleigh, completely spent from her orgasm. She laid next to the woman who was responsible and she invited Matt to do the same on the other side of Kaleigh. Matt obliged. The three lovers kissed passionately. The fresh taste of Kaleigh and Sarah was shared freely between the three. Sarah's hand then reached down and found Matt's throbbing cock. "Make love to her, Matt," Sarah whispered. Kaleigh then moaned softly, thinking it was what she wanted at that very moment more than anything else in the world. Matt climbed on top of Kaleigh and Sarah guided him into her. Matt never felt anything so wet he thought. Sarah fed Kaleigh her sweaty breast which she enthusiastically took into her mouth. Matt's hand then found Sarah's pussy and passionately fingered her. Kaleigh felt Matt's hard cock slide easily along the sides of her vagina. She wrapped her legs around Matt, opening herself up as much as she could. Sarah returned her hand to Kaleigh's now soaking wet curly mane atop her head. She petted and combed her hair in a loving and nurturing way. It all felt so natural to the three lovers. Sarah and Matt kissed. Sarah and Kaleigh kissed. Then finally, Matt and Kaleigh kissed. They were bound, they each thought. Bound together forever. The three lovers came together in unison as Matt's cum shot up inside Kaleigh.

As Matt's cock receded, he slid his wet hand out of Sarah and into Kaleigh's pussy. He fingered her long enough so his hand became wet with his own cum, as well as Kaleigh's and Sarah's. He slid off Kaleigh and the three lovers kissed each other again passionately as Matt brought his hand to their mouths. They licked and kissed his hand as he shared their wetness. Then the three kissed again. This time tasting the full effects of their love. "I love you," was said a few times. The three embraced and quietly laid together on the bed. Sarah laid to Kaleigh's right, and Matt to her left. Kaleigh opened her legs up slightly, giving Matt and Sarah's thighs a place to rest and cover her wet mound. Their heads and bodies rested along Kaleigh's sweaty body. Their heads resting on Kaleigh's soft breasts, with one hand gently stroking Kaleigh's hair and face, the other holding each other's hand over Kaleigh's chest. Kaleigh became aware of Matt's body hair tickling her skin on one side, and Sarah's soft skin, offering a tender touch on the other. The contrast was striking and exactly what Kaleigh needed. She gently placed her hands on her lovers' backs, one on Sarah, the other on Matt. She gently stroked their skin, with the tips of her fingers, and the back of her hands. Up and down, slowly, repeating the motion, as she felt the perspiration on their bodies.

Matt and Sarah looked deep into each other's eyes and feeling Kaleigh's hand stop and rest gently on the middle of her back, Sarah thought Kaleigh had fallen asleep. She then whispered to Matt, "you and I need to take care of this wonderful young woman. She is incredibly special and deserves nothing less than our undying love, together." Matt replied, "I want nothing less. She has captured my heart and I can tell she's captured yours," Sarah acknowledged with a nod and a softly spoken, "yes." Then she continued, "Matt, she means the world to me, and so do you." With the trio's naked bodies woven comfortably together on Matt's bed, the three could feel their breath cadence align. Sarah felt Kaleigh lift her hand off her back, and then return slightly wetter than before. She knew what happened and a small tear formed in Sarah's eye, then dripped down her face onto Kaleigh's body. Sarah reached up to Kaleigh's face and gently wiped away the remnants of her tear. She realized Kaleigh was awake and had heard Matt and Sarah.