Saturdays at Dongzhou Ch. 05

Story Info
A restless Lily finds help from her best friend Gaihong.
3k words
4.17
3.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday

I couldn't stop thinking of my boyfriend and Miss Yu, their naked, slim bodies entwined.

The thought hurt me but excited me at the same time; I used it as a sexual fantasy to arouse myself although they had thrown me in the street, like an unwanted mongrel.

I realized that I didn't want William for myself, it was enough that he wanted me for himself, I didn't care there were others as long as he kept me. But even this seemed too much for him and he had grown disinterested in me.

The day continued in the numbness I had experienced before, the aftermath of our intense Saturday nights; now, as it was caused by the prolonged abuse I have done myself of my body, it felt like a bad hangover.

Monday

The day and the night passed, seamlessly, without me understanding if I was awake or sleeping, and the alarm clock announced that I had to go to work.

I collected all my strength, took a long shower, tried to cancel as well as I could all the traces of tiredness through creams and makeup and I wore my business suit to work. I couldn't wear anything below, as my skin was burning, and couldn't bear contact with anything too close.

I walked into the office and I sat at my desk. Gaihong came to greet me, smiling, and suddenly she lifted my skirt.

"I knew it!" she said smiling when she saw my pussy.

"You aren't wearing any panties...and no bra either" she added, squeezing my boobs. I moved away from her frowning.

"Some crazy thing William makes you do!" she commented, knowingly.

"it's not him...how did you know?"

"Well...I am your best friend, right? So I can guess some things...so you just forgot to wear your underwear? Luckily you didn't forget your skirt also..."

"It's just...I just forgot to do my laundry on the weekend" I blurted as an excuse.

"I don't believe you...it's just some game or you wanted to try the feeling?...you are getting crazy girl...just don't let the guys in the company know it!" and winking she left my desk.

It was one of those crazy days when everybody seems to need you urgently and I was running up and down the company meeting people and delivering reports.

If not for the glances from Gaihong, whom I met from time to time while moving around, I could forget that I had no underwear and also what had happened in the weekend.

The evening arrived, I reached home and suddenly everything came back. I undressed and I squatted in front of the large mirror in my bedroom.

I looked at me: I spread my legs, I raised my hands, clenched in a fist, I extracted my tongue and I swung gently my head, salivating. I looked at my neck: without a collar, I was a little mongrel without an owner.

With one hand I pinched my nipple and I slipped the other to reach my wetness.

I kept looking at me, at my shame - I dreamed that somebody else was here, humiliating me with his (her?) glance.

My mobile rung far away in the kitchen, but I could not awake from my stupor.

Then I realized it could be them, it could be William, it could be Miss Yu.

I stood and I run, but when I arrived the caller had hung up.

I looked at the number, but I could not recognize it. I called back, but nobody answered. Probably a mistake.

I looked in the fridge to see if I could fix some dinner. Still naked, I put on an apron while I was frying some vegetables. Naked, I ate them while watching some TV. Naked, after a quick shower, I slipped in my bed, still unmade from the day before.

Every time I thought to wear something, I felt I could not do it: my skin continued to burn when covered, but then I realized it was maybe more psychological, the willingness to show that I was ready to accept what William and Miss Yu had in store for me, that I was their little willing pet, all the time, when they were with me and when they weren't. However, I was afraid that it could be too late for them to know that I had surrendered.

Tuesday

I woke up in the morning, I could smell my wetness, but I tried to resist.

I ate something, I wore my business suit, as I had done the day before, and I left for work.

As I reached my office, Gaihong was waiting for me. She greeted me, sat on my desk, looked around (it was still early for the other colleagues), raised her skirt, and spread her legs.

Without greeting me, she lowered her white panties and let them dangle near the calves. I looked at her gleaming pussy, at the sparse hair around it, so different from mine. Her thighs were thin and muscular, I could see the tension in them.

"I feel horny from the moment I left home, I feel wet, waiting for this..."

She took my hand so that my fingers could slip, for a moment in her pussy.

"William is not enough for you...you dream of other men, maybe you dream of women..."

Now she took my head and pushed against her crotch.

I could hear her voice, above me. "I will not betray you, it will be our secret. Lick me."

I played her game: she was horny, she liked me, these were her secrets; my secret, that I was a female dog, an animal that cannot resist her drives, so far, was safe from her.

I taste her rich, creamy sex. My tongue moved forcefully, up and down, in and out. I hoped, for both of us, that she was checking that nobody would surprise us because this could mean losing our job. But did she care?

I could feel the pressure of her hands, stronger and stronger, on my head, and I realized she wanted my tongue on her clit, doing little circles and trying to bite it gently. Suddenly she came and pushed me away.

We heard a noise, and we saw that somebody was approaching. Gaihong lowered her skirt quickly.

It was Frank, a middle-aged colleague who looked at us suspicious: " What's going on?"

"Do you think that we will share with you our girls' secrets? " said Gaihong, concealing her panting in a laugh.

Frank walked around the cubicle area to reach mine. Gaihong jumped down from the desk and I kicked her panties, which had fallen on the floor, below the desk.

He looked around, searching for some evidence of our wrongdoings. "What is going on?" he repeated.

What if he had bent and seen the white indument? We laughed.

"Gaihong, you have to come with me, I don't understand the file you sent me," he said.

"Just a moment" she replied, alarmed, as she hoped to recover her panties.

"I said now! The boss is waiting!" said Frank, with a tone that did not admit any reply.

Gaihong left sheepishly with Frank, while I looked at her smilingly. For once it wasn't me who had been caught in an embarrassing, potentially humiliating situation.

When they were out of the room, I recovered Gaihong's slip and hid it in a cabinet, behind some files.

When she came later to get them, I protested that I didn't have them.

"I don't like this!" she whispered, looking nervously at some other people working at their desk. "I feel anybody can reach for me and use me!"

"Just get used to it...maybe you'll find them tomorrow!" I replied, mischievously.

The day passed uneventfully, I could see that Gaihong was getting less and less nervous, and by the evening when we met in the corridor she was bold enough to invite me to follow her in the toilet.

When we were there, she pushed me into one and raised my skirt.

"I thought you had slipped them on...but of course, you are such a slut..." she said smilingly, caressing my furry crotch and slightly opening my slit with a finger.

"I have to reciprocate now..." she lowered her head on me and started licking me. I wasn't ready for such an attack and wasn't sure what to expect.

Gaihong was very willing, but it was clear that she didn't have the technique and experience of Mandy and Wendy. After a little while though, her energy alone proved effective and I started feeling the excitement coming to my head.

Everything was so unexpected that I was feeling blank; a pure, unfiltered pleasure came, and when Gaihong backtracked I smiled at her.

She smiled back at me. "Now we are even...ah, here is a little souvenir for me!' she said pulling one of my hair that had remained on her lips. I blushed.

"I will get my panties tomorrow," she said, leaving me at the front of the building.

Again the day had been a nice parenthesis, this time thanks to Gaihong.

When I reached home though, my loneliness and unhappiness took over again.

Like the day before, I undressed and I played for myself my pet routine in front of the mirror. This time I went a little further, I poured my dinner, some milk and cereals in a bowl that I put on the floor in front of the mirror.

I ate them like that, sticking my ass in the air, using only my mouth, as they had taught me at the compound.

While I ate I took a peek at the mirror, I looked at myself, my smooth skin under the artificial light of the room, my round buttocks, stretched. For once, I felt satisfied.

I finished lapping and, crawling on my knees, I brought the bowl in the kitchen holding it between my teeth.

For the first time after having been abandoned by William and Miss Yu (or so I thought), I felt an equilibrium: I felt I could spend my days like these, faithful to their expectations, even if they could not see me, hoping that they would try me once more.

Wednesday

When I went to work Gaihong was waiting for me. She sat again on my desk, but this time she wasn't wearing any panties.

I look again at her pussy, the nether lips visible behind the sparse hair...the thought crossed my mind that I hadn't seen many in my life like in the last few weeks. It was like I had entered, through an invisible door, into another world.

"Is it pretty? - she said, coquettishly - my husband seems afraid to look at it...- then she changed the subject - I wanted to follow your example...well, yesterday I wasn't up to it, isn't it? But by chance, I could have a try to go commando, and today I wanted to do it willingly, no coming back."

"I have no time now - she said, standing, winking, ready to leave - I just wanted you to know that you are not alone."

When Gaihong left, I went to recover her panties that I had hidden the day before in a cabinet, below some folders; however, when I checked, they were not there anymore!

I started looking frantically among the stored documents, I checked if they had not fallen below, slipping through some openings. They were nowhere to be found, so it became clear that someone had taken them...how this person had found them? what did he/she know? Was it Frank, who had been suspicious in the morning? But why he hadn't said anything? Was he planning to blackmail us? Or was one of the girls who share the office with me? During the morning, I observed them as they moved in the room...Candy, Cherry, Shirley, Xiaofeng...nothing they did made me suspect that they knew a juicy secret, that someone had hidden a pair of female underwear in their office, and that they wanted to know more... conversations seemed business-like.

I had lunch with Gaihong in the cafeteria and whispering I shared my shocking discovery. She was even more shocked than me:" What if they know it's my underwear? "

"Well, it's quite difficult to know, isn't it?"

"What if they check who is wearing underwear or not today?"

"This doesn't make any sense! How could they do that? "

Gaihong looked unconvinced. "Well, surely they will not call all of us in the square and ask to undress publicly...but Jenny - our HR manager - could call us one by one and check...this would be humiliating...I hate that bitch..."

I looked at Gaihong and it seemed that, again, she was letting her imagination go and was starting to enjoy the situation.

"We'll find them!" I said, not very convinced.

"Please!" she said, squeezing my hand.

In the afternoon, I waited for the other girls to leave, and then I went again to check the cabinet. To my surprise, this time the panties were there where I had put them the day before as if nothing had happened.

Was I crazy or was this a joke? I looked around, but there was nobody in sight.

I called immediately Gaihong:" I found them..." "That's great! Let's meet in the restroom before going home at five."

When I met her, she took the undies and slipped them on: "This way they are safe!" she said.

We separated at the entrance of the building and I was left with the doubt that Gaihong knew more than she would admit on the mystery of the disappearance and reappearance of her undergarment, that remains, so far unsolved.

I passed the evening in the nude in front of the TV, without paying too much attention to it, and I had a peaceful sleep, just interrupted by the alarm clock in the morning.

Thursday

Gaihong was already there when I reached the office. She greeted me and without losing much time, she opened her legs and pushed my mouth against her pussy. She came in no time.

"It cannot go on like this!" I told her, breathing heavily.

"Why?" "Well...they will find us, sooner or later..." "Better later then..." she replied, smiling. "Anyway, tomorrow I am not coming to work, so you have a free day...or should I find a replacement?"

With Gaihong sometimes it is not easy to guess if she is serious or just joking; however, if I asked for a replacement, I am sure she would spare no effort to find it.

"However, let's not think about tomorrow...it's my turn."

She knelt on the floor, opened my legs, and slipped her tongue in my pussy. I put my hands on her hair, and I looked at her, below me.

She was not beautiful or sexy, her body was bony, her eyes a little bulging; even if I were into women, Gaihong was not in any way attractive...still I couldn't say no to her, I enjoyed giving her pleasure and getting it from her; it seemed so natural and safe to take our friendship a little further.

Again the tide of orgasm came, she raised her face and looked at me, happy that she had brought me there. She cleaned the face, around her lips, moist with my juices, with a hand, and then left for a meeting in another part of the building.

She didn't mention the missing underwear, so my doubts about her involvement seemed quite reasonable - still, I couldn't understand what had happened, and why she won't tell me the truth.

Soon the other girls arrived and I found that I looked at them one by one and that unwittingly I tried to understand if I could do with them what I was doing with Gaihong.

When I started to fall too deep into the fantasy, I forced myself to abandon it, but specially looking at the petite, pretty Giselle, with the ruby, luscious lips, this was almost too hard.

Friday

I woke up early in the morning, well before the alarm clock rang. As summer progressed the weather was more and more humid and hot. Lying in bed, I felt rivulets of sweat crossing my naked body.

I raised and I took a shower. The lukewarm water woke me up but didn't help in letting the headache get away.

It was not just the lack of sleep, it was a thought that run in my mind, like a wild kid running in an empty hall. The dreaded Friday had come and an even more dreadful weekend was going to follow. What I was going to do? Was I going to stay at home, like a prisoner? Was I going to wander in some of the city malls, hoping to get a relief that I could not find?

I open the drawer where my lingerie laid, well-folded, untouched in the last week. I went to the kitchen, took a plastic shopping bag and I threw everything in it, without looking. I closed the bag and I contemplated the idea of throwing everything in the garbage bin. Then I chickened out and I threw it above the cabinet.

I put on a business suit and I left. I arrived at the company and I realized how much I needed Gaihong and how much I missed her, not just her hands and her mouth on my body but also her light and humorous remarks.

I spent the day unable to concentrate, hungry for sex, hoping that a phone call or a message would summon me for the next day. But neither arrived.

Even if I hadn't done much, I left drained, with my brain empty.

I arrived at home, I undressed and I heated some water and I poured it on a bowl of dried noodles.

After eating, I went to bed. I tried to relieve myself, but my pussy refused my hand. Suddenly I fell asleep, exhausted, unable to think of what the next day would bring me.