Saudi Arabian Female Sexuality

Story Info
Majida is seduced by sexy Haitian lesbian Ginette.
1.3k words
3.22
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Ginette Marechal is a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and athletic young Haitian woman living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. While attending Massasoit Community College, Ginette Marechal struck up a friendship with a young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman named Majida Hamideh. The short, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, Hijab-wearing young Saudi Arabian Muslim woman came from the other side of the world, but underneath it all, Majida and Ginette had a lot in common. For starters, they're both very religious. Ginette attends Sacred Heart, the majority Haitian Catholic church of Brockton, and Majida attends a small mosque in the south side of Boston. Nothing wrong with ladies of different faiths finding common ground. That's what college life is all about...

The campus of Massasoit Community College is one of the most diverse in all of Massachusetts. For starters, it's located in the City of Brockton, whose hundred-thousand-person population is mostly black. That's right, the City of Brockton is mostly minority, with blacks making up fifty two percent of its population. Ginette Marechal opted to study at Massasoit Community College for this reason. When Ginette visited Bridgewater State University, she didn't find it friendly or welcoming. After enrolling in the criminal justice program and joining the women's soccer team, Ginette also took on the duties of a campus greeter. That's how Ginette Marechal met Majida Hamideh of Saudi Arabia...

Women who love women know one another when they meet, it really is that simple. The moment Ginette's eyes met those of Majida, each woman recognized the other as a member of the International Sisterhood of Pussy Lickers. It is an invisible society which is nevertheless all around us. Kindred spirits can definitely sense each other. embGinette, who is tall, busty, curvy and athletic, has a tomboyish thing going on and Majida is short, curvy and very feminine. After becoming friends, Ginette and Majida began hanging out together on a regular basis. As fate would have it, one night, the two young women went home together and hooked up. Nothing wrong with interracial and interfaith lesbian love. It's the twenty first century, after all...

Majida Hamideh hails from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a beautiful land where human rights aren't really a thing. In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, people of African descent are treated poorly, and the Arab Muslims lord over all other races and religions. While in Dammam, Majida had to be careful about messing around with girls because LGBT people don't have rights in Saudi Arabia. If two men are caught having sex, they can be imprisoned or even killed by the Mutaween, the religious police of Saudi Arabia. The same goes for two lesbians. Majida felt trapped in her country and left it to pursue her passions. Fate brought Ginette into Majida's life, and it's been a rollercoaster ever since...

"Ginette, my Catholic beauty, how does Muslim pussy taste?" Majida asked as she lay in bed, stark naked, her legs spread. Ginette, her lovely face planted firmly against Majida's crotch, paused and looked up at her lover. Majida grinned as Ginette winked at her. In her twenty years, Ginette has been with a few women, mostly closeted bisexual Haitian women and closeted Haitian lesbians from her church. Ginette has never been with a woman from another background. Majida's pussy tasted magically delicious and Ginette wanted some of that...

"Hmm, Muslim pussy tastes delicious on this Haitian woman's tongue," Ginette said, and just like that, she resumed eating Majida's pussy. Lying on the bed, legs spread, Majida rubbed her erect nipples and smiled as Ginette ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Majida was born and raised in the environs of Dammam, in the Eastern regions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A long time ago, Majida discovered that she liked women, and more than that, she liked black women. After fooling around with the beautiful Afro-Arabian gals whom she ran into in her hometown, Majida decided to study outside of Saudi Arabia in order to see the world.

"Hmm, go for it," Majida said, and she closed her eyes, savoring the moment as Ginette fingered her pussy and sucked on her clit. In the Kingdom of Arabia, men aren't allowed to be gay or bisexual, and women aren't allowed to be lesbian or bisexual either. Men in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are required to marry women and produce offspring. The same goes for the Saudi Arabian Muslim women. Majida has zero sexual interest in men, and hopes to put off marriage for as long as possible because she loves women. Of course, if Majida's parents find out about her natural inclinations, she's a dead woman. For this reason, Majida is thinking of staying in America...

"Open a little wider, babe," Ginette said, and Majida did as she was told. Ginette pulled her fingers out of Majida's pussy and then reinserted her digits inside of her. Majida exhaled sharply as Ginette began working her entire fist into her vagina, one finger at a time. Majida locked eyes with Ginette as the tall, curvy and sexy Haitian woman began fisting her. Majida moaned deeply as Ginette worked her magic on her. Emboldened by Majida's response, Ginette slid a finger into her butt hole. Anal sex is considered haram by a lot of Muslims but Majida is a Muslim dyke who likes her ass played with. Nothing wrong with a horny Muslim woman experimenting with her body and her sexuality. Let the good times roll...

"Just fuck me," Majida hissed, and Ginette grinned and worked two fingers into her butt hole while fisting her vagina. Ginette paced herself and that's how she slowly but surely worked her fists into Majida's vagina and butt hole. Fortunately for Majida, Ginette had average-sized hands, and they fit perfectly inside her vagina and butt hole. Nevertheless, Majida screamed passionately as Ginette double fisted her. This is the sort of intense action that some lesbians dread while others crave it. Ginette worked her magic, filling Majida's holes with her fist and she didn't let up until the other woman squealed in surrender and tapped out...

Ginette gathered Majida in her arms and kissed her passionately. Majida sighed and caressed Ginette's big, lovely tits. The tall, athletic and curvy, dark-skinned Haitian gal had one hell of a body. Majida has always had a thing for tall, dark-skinned women with big round butts. After taking a breather, they resumed with their sexual explorations. Ginette was tall, fine and sexy, everything that Majida likes in a woman. The closeted Saudi Arabian Muslim lesbian couldn't wait to show her tall, sexy Haitian lover what she could do in the bedroom. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, alright, now it's my turn," Ginette said as she got on all fours, face down and big ass up. Majida admired Ginette's big beautiful ass and grinned. Gently, Majida showered Ginette's thick ass with kisses, and then went to work. Ginette let out a happy moan as Majida began licking her butt hole while working three fingers into her wet, hairy pussy. Majida took her sweet time pleasuring Ginette, so much that the tall Haitian beauty squealed in delight and begged for more. The two young women explored each other's bodies thoroughly on that first magical evening together, and pleasured one another until the rays of dawn appeared in the sky...

Majida Hamideh and Ginette Marechal surprised many on the Massasoit Community College campus when they began dating openly. Ginette's parents, Andre and Madeleine Marechal were surprised to learn that their daughter likes women, but eventually they accepted and supported her. The Marechal family welcomed Majida Hamideh into their home as their daughter Ginette's partner. Majida Hamideh thanked her lucky stars that she found Ginette Marechal and her family. The Saudi Arabian Muslim woman embraced her partner's family and culture. A year after meeting Ginette, Majida is conversational in Haitian Creole, and even attends church with her partner and her parents. Returning to Saudi Arabia is out of the question. Majida has found what she was looking for, and she's not giving it up...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers