All Comments on 'Saudi MILFs For Zulu Studs'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
RUBBISH

Just another RUBBISH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
we do deserve this

For every hateful trolling comment an anon moron leaves on a good story, Samuel will deliver one of these gems as punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the perverted assholes

and sick cuckolds are ruining this category. We don't deserve shit like that anonymous. You're one of the assholes that caused this problem. 1* for talentless dreck not worth to wipe your ass with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 1

to offset that cunt bonnietaylor2, who's posting anonymously now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
getting tiresome

you are still polluting literotica with the same stories with different nationalities or religions but everything else is cut n paste. do you not have any original material??? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FUCK ALL (0) FOR YOUR EFFORTS

ISN'T IT TIME YOU CONSIDERED A CAREER CHANGE?

ISIS HAVE OPENINGS FOR MOVING TARGETS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5. for your effort

and becaseu you made dear annony's wife laugh at him!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
its what we deserve

The toxic, anonymous, hateful trolls of the lit community dont deserve quality stories. Thank you and continue with the punishment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...