Saudi Woman Discovers Haitians

Story Info
Kawtar Al-Harbi fucks Yvon and Stevenson in L.A.
1.1k words
2.25
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

Meet Kawtar Al-Harbi, a six-foot-tall and curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young Muslim woman hailing from the City of Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This lively dame has lived all over the world, perks of having a Saudi Government Minister as a father and a Danish supermodel and author as a mother. Kawtar's exotic good looks have gotten her mistaken for everything from a Brazilian woman to a Lebanese woman or even a Romanian Gypsy but she always tells people that she is half Arab and half white. Kawtar holds several passports, and has an MBA from Oxford University. This modern Muslim woman is a citizen of the world.

Kawtar Al-Harbi moved to the City of Los Angeles, California, a while ago and started working as a manager for the Bank of America's call center. Kawtar is fluent in Arabic, English, French and Spanish, so a call center job serving a diverse population is right up her alley. The City of Los Angeles is Kawtar's dream town, as she grew up watching a lot of movies set in L.A. Kawtar is that Muslim chick whose DVD collection includes everything from L.A. Confidential to Straight Outta Compton and Boyz In The Hood. It's just the way Kawtar gets down.

While working at the Bank of America's call center in the East End of Los Angeles, Kawtar Al-Harbi met a pair of handsome black men who were francophones just like her. Stevenson Magloire and Yvon Saint-Preux are a pair of tall, handsome black men originally from the Island of Haiti. Kawtar was thrilled to meet fellow French speakers in Los Angeles and befriended both men. The three of them became inseparable, going to movies, malls and restaurants together. Kawtar is wilder than her new Haitian American pals realized. One night, after the movies, Kawtar showed Yvon and Stevenson what she was made of...

"I like to fuck two men at the same time," Kawtar said to Yvon Saint-Preux and Stevenson Magloire as she sat them down in her living room. The Saudi Muslim beauty knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let it be known. The two young black men grinned and sipped Pepsis while Kawtar undressed. Off came the Hijab and then the shirt, the pants, the bra and the panties. The bodacious, large-breasted, deliciously thick and big-bottomed Saudi beauty stood naked before her favorite guys. Taking their cue from their hostess, the fellas undressed and then joined her in the bedroom. Let the lewd times roll...

"Wild woman," Yvon Saint-Preux said to a grinning Kawtar as he sucked on her nipples. Kawtar nodded encouragingly as Yvon sucked on her tits and fingered her pussy. Meanwhile, Stevenson Magloire sucked on Kawtar's toes, and made his way to her crotch. Inhaling the young Saudi Muslim woman's vaginal scent, Stevenson smiled and then buried his face between her legs. Just like that, Stevenson ate Kawtar's pussy like a hungry man. Who knew that Saudi pussy tasted this good? Stevenson licked Kawtar's pussy until she cried out, orgasmic. After that, Stevenson and Yvon proceeded to fuck the Hell out of Kawtar.

"Oh fuck, I've got to fart," Kawtar Al-Harbi whined, and she braced herself as her stomach rumbled. Stevenson Magloire nodded, acknowledging Kawtar's statement as he put his big and veiny, uncircumcised black dick right back into her mouth. Yvon Saint-Preux continued to fill Kawtar's butt hole with his big dark dick. The tall, muscular and dark-skinned young Haitian man smiled as he watched Kawtar's thick bronze ass swallow his dick. Hot damn, Saudi Muslim women definitely got booty, if Kawtar here is any indication. Who would have thought that these prim and proper, Hijab-wearing Muslim ladies were so wild in the sheets?

"Kawtar, I want you to fart on my dick, it's cool," Yvon said, and Kawtar stopped sucking Stevenson's dick long before to turn and glare at Yvon. Nodding, Yvon winked at Kawtar and playfully smacked her big Saudi booty for emphasis. Kawtar grimaced and squeezed her cheeks, not an easy proposition with the big Haitian dick embedded in her butt hole. Kawtar farted, and it was glorious. Yvon smiled as he felt a puff of hot air escape from Kawtar's asshole and into his dick. Some men like female farts and Yvon is definitely one of them. Nothing wrong with that.

"Freaks," Stevenson said, and he wrinkled his nose as the scent of Kawtar's fart vacating her booty hole filled the room. Yvon sighed with pleasure, both from the pressure of Kawtar's hot, tight butt hole on his dick and from the smell of her fart. Kawtar grabbed Stevenson's balls and squeezed them none too gently. Stevenson gasped and proceeded to apologize for objecting to the smell of Kawtar's fart. Kawtar smiled and continued to suck Stevenson's dick. A lot of guys think that Muslim women are soft and sweet, demure and submissive. They haven't met ladies like Kawtar that's for sure...

"Fill my holes, gentlemen," Kawtar said, after thoroughly sucking Stevenson's dick while Yvon fucked her backdoor. The three of them switched positions to achieve proper double penetration. Yvon put on a new condom and lay flat on the bed while Kawtar straddled him. The young Saudi woman grinned as her favorite Haitian stud pinched her nipples with one hand and caressed her thick booty with the other. Meanwhile, Stevenson put on a condom and grabbed some lotion as he came up behind Kawtar. Spreading the lady's thick ass cheeks, he properly lubricated them.

"Let's do this," Yvon said, and he thrust his hard dick into Kawtar's sweet pussy, causing her to gasp. Meanwhile, Stevenson eased his hard dick into Kawtar's butt hole after spreading her cheeks. Kawtar groaned as Stevenson's cock popped into her butt hole. Kawtar farted once more, and this time, Stevenson just grinned and endured it. Pleased by this, Kawtar screamed passionately as Yvon and Stevenson crammed their big Haitian dicks into her pussy and asshole. Arab women are discovering Haitian dick, which is wonderful. Unlike African men, who are intimidated by Arab guys, Haitian men will fuck any woman who is willing, and that includes Arab women. Stevenson and Yvon fucked Kawtar until she tapped out...

"Hmm, you Haitian fellas don't disappoint," Kawtar said as she lay between Yvon and Stevenson. The two handsome black studs smiled at their friend and colleague. Kawtar is the kind of manager that everyone wants to work for. After fucking the Hell out of Stevenson and Yvon, Kawtar cooked them a traditional Saudi meal fit for a king. Unlike the uppity, feministic, me-first women of western society, Kawtar knows that a good woman keeps a man's belly full, his balls empty, and his face smiling. That's the secret of lasting happiness. Women are complex and men are simple and easy to please. That's just the way of the world. Until next time...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers