Sausages Backstory Ch. 02

Story Info
The Slave-to-be gets a first taste of humiliation.
1.8k words
4.39
13.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers

The restaurant, The Mulberry Bush, was one of their favourites. It was small and discrete, low lights, a long thin room of about fifteen tables, used to be a shop. At mid-week only about a third of the tables were occupied. It was Ideal for Mary’s purpose.

As soon as they were seated Mary got down to business. She leaned across the small table and quietly told Dan the reason his credit card didn’t work. Not only has he no access to money now, she said, but, as her slave, he will never have access to money. Period. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever.

Before Dan could interject Mary steamrolled on. It stands to reason, said Mary, that a slave has no money. No money equals no power. No power equals slavery. So as her slave, he will not need to worry about money anymore, she said, with a smile. A smile that said, now that’s all sorted, so let’s get on with our meal.

Dan was shocked. The way Dan saw it, becoming a slave was an agreed process. There would be hard limits and soft limits and all that. There would be a document setting out the agreed detail of the Mistress/slave arrangements. There would be a negotiation. He would be reasonable. He would accept an appropriate adjustment in the financial arrangements pertaining to a slave and his mistress. But not for one minute did he plan on her having total control of every penny of his money.

As Dan opened his mouth to speak, Mary held up her hand and told him that he could stick his little ‘hold on a minute speech’ where she would shortly stick a large butt plug.

That silenced Dan. Though it left his mouth hanging open in surprise. Butt plug, he thought, did she say something about a butt plug? The brutal directness of his wife and her abrupt dismissal of his views, before he had even made them known, was not only shocking, it was exciting.

Dan felt his cock stirring some more and stiffening as he imagined himself as an owned male. And this is happening right now, he thought to himself, right here is this restaurant. The woman in front of me is transforming from my wife into my owner. Which was hot, sort of.

Mary hadn’t finished. She was determined that Dan should realise what he was getting into.

‘This is what slavery is like. It is not fantasy. It is real and it is starting now. I am going to give you a good taste of it tonight so you know what you can expect in the days, weeks, months and even years ahead.’

‘If you don’t want it you can still walk away. I say ‘want’ rather than ‘like’ because even if you don’t like what’s happening tonight, you have to ask yourself the big question: Do I want the whole lifestyle thing, including the bits I don’t like?’

‘You were supposed to be thinking about that over the last three days. But I doubt it, knowing you. Either way, if you want out, that’s okay. You can walk out of this restaurant anytime tonight and find yourself a place to live, because the only way you will continue to live in my house from now on is as my slave.’

Dan thought about saying he did actually think about it (big lie), but he knew Mary would just blow him away. She wasn’t finished.

‘If you decide you do want it, then later tonight I will present you with a contract for us both to sign. While you have being doing yoga and eating yoghurt, I have been researching slave contracts and have drawn up a detailed slave contract for us. You will get to read it later. You can decide to sign it or not. That will be your decision, made of your own free will.’

‘And if you are wondering what the proper reply to all that is,’ said Mary. ‘It is “Yes, Madam,” and nothing else.’

Dan, felt his cock twitch again as the damp sticky patch on the front of his underpants took another load of precum. His face had blushed bright red at the humiliation of being talked down to so forcefully. To suffer such a massive put down from his wife, virtually in a public place, was incredibly horny.

‘Yes Madam,’ he said quickly as the waiter approached.

He felt it appropriately slave-like to keep his eyes down looking at the table cloth while the waiter took their order, or Mary’s order to be exact. Mary told the waiter what Dan was having; a plate of cold limp salad greens. Mary was having the T-bone steak. Dan opened his mouth to suggest he might have steak too, but Mary raised her eyebrow at him and gave him another ’talk to the hand’ which shut him up.

Dan, further mortified at being put down in front of the waiter, remained quiet while Mary placed the rest of their order. She was having a starter. Dan was skipping the starter, she told the waiter. Dan was having water, she would have a glass of wine. No desserts. She told the waiter to give them a little time before bringing her starter.

As the waiter went away with their order, Mary told Dan to come with her to the restroom. He took one look at her raised eyebrow and said, ‘Yes Madam.’ Learning fast was slave-to-be Dan. Being a small restaurant, there was just one common restroom at the back. Mary locked the door once they were inside and told Dan to drop his trousers and underpants.

‘Yes Madam,’ said Dan rapidly. He now realised that a full on slave/mistress role-play was, unexpectedly for him, unfolding big time right here in the restaurant. This was new. Before their BDSM play was only in the bedroom. Dan wasn’t fighting this anymore. He quickly dropped his pants and bent over and held his ankles as instructed.

Mary pulled a black rubber butt plug from her handbag and a tube of lube. Dan gasped as the cold lube hit the tender puckered rosebud of his virgin ass. Another little gasp as Mary slid her finger in as far as it would go. This was new. Mary had never played with Dan in this way before.

She warned him that she was going to insert a large butt plug into his ass and it might hurt. He was to keep quiet and take it like a good obedient slave. ‘Yes Madam,’ said Dan, as his asshole gave an involuntary pucker and another drop of precum slid off his twitching cock.

Mary placed the tip of the plug against Dan’s anus and pushed gently. She told him to push out against it so his asshole opened a little. As it did, Mary pushed hard and brutally rammed the plug all the way into Dan’s ass. Unable to help himself, Dan cried out at the sharp pain as the plug was forced past his clenched sphincter muscles and lodged deep into his ass.

‘There may be a little blood on your underpants as a result of getting your cherry plucked, Slave,’ said Mary. ‘We girls know all about it. It’s all part of you becoming a grown up slave. At least you don’t have to worry about getting pregnant. Now stand up.’

‘Yes Madam,’ groaned Dan quietly, easing himself upright, feeling the fullness of the plug as it moved inside him and pressed against his prostate. His eyes watered from a combination of the wincing pain and natural outrage at the sudden, deep indignity he had suffered at the hands of his wife.

‘I expect a little more appreciation than that!’ snapped Mary, arching that eyebrow in a way that Dan understood to mean ‘do it now, Slave, or else.’

‘Eh…Thank you, Madam, for sticking a butt plug up my ass.’

‘Good boy. Now put your hands by your side and keep them there.’

‘Yes, Madam.’

Mary moved up close beside him and squeezed his raging erection with one hand, slowly pumping him, up and down. At the same time she made a fist of her other hand and thumped it hard up into the base of the butt plug. Mary quickly took her hand away from his cock, Dan grimaced as he felt his scrotum tighten and his freed cock begin to throb rhythmically of its own accord. There was no stopping it.

He kept his hands by his side as instructed and jerked in time with the spasms of his penis. What felt like a red hot torrent of days of pent-up cum surged up and out splattered down onto his underpants and trousers. It was like he was a thirteen year old again. No control and almost no warning; an eruption of cum, a totally ruined ejaculation. As he rocked over and back pathetically in time to the last few dry twitches of his cock, Dan felt an apology was in order.

‘Sorry Madam, It is just that it has been a while with the wellness break and all.’

‘Shut up, Slave. Nobody asked for your opinion. That was pathetic, adolescent incontinence. Did I give you permission to cum?

‘No, Madam.’

‘As a slave you know you have no right to sexual release without permission. You will be punished. Now pull up your trousers and go back and sit down at the table.’

‘Yes, Madam.’

Dan’s asshole was sore and throbbing as he made his way carefully back to their table and sat down very gently. He avoided the gaze of the other diners and gingerly eased his bum onto the seat of the chair and settled down. As he did so, he felt a renewed sharp pain as the butt plug pushed deeper into him.

He realised he would have to sit very still for the rest of the evening to avoid the unpleasantness of having the plug move inside him. He sat totally motionless. His ass felt very full and bloated while his sphincter throbbed and spasmed steadily. That there were large wet splodges of cum in his underpants that felt cold and sticky against his skin was a mere trifle.

If I had my money and my car keys, I could walk out right now, thought Dan. But he knew he didn’t want to. Thinking about what just happened, successive waves of shame washed over him. But under it all he was happy in his humiliation, enjoying it even.

He hadn’t been expecting this right now, the almost public degradation, the verbal thrashing by his wife. Still, he realised this was the very thing that he needed – deep down. This sudden onset of his sexual enslavement re-ignited the warm glow of arousal in his groin.

As he waited meekly for his owner to re-join him at the table, the occasional spasm of his sphincter reminding him of his new status, Dan let his mind wander back over the early days of their relationship.

If the past is a foreign country, the future - for Dan - is going to seems like an alien planet in another galaxy altogether.

dyetied
dyetied
130 Followers