All Comments on 'Sausages Backstory Ch. 05'

by dyetied

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I refuse to read this. It is disgusting.

Graves94Graves94over 3 years ago
Indeed

I refuse to read it also. Well, I did read the five installments so I guess I'm actually refusing to read it a second time. Well, if I do read it a second time, I most certainly will not read it again, and again. Ah hell.

I enjoyed this backstory, it is well written. I liked the methodical, inexorable manner of Dan's wife, followed by the splash of cold reality when she left him with Alice.

Thanks for your work, Irish

JQGraves

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 3 years ago
I read it

Once for each of you. I'm not sure what I'll do if Graves94 refuses to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish I was Dan.

ls2256ls2256over 1 year ago

Great, a PA too

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story of Dan, Mary and Alice is well written I must say. But the storyline of full enslavement is far from my level of enjoyment. I would favor a story of wife dominating husband, but with him still as her husband. A story with love expressed in loving ways even with the teasing, denial, even some humiliation, some impact activities. If she has him as her husband, she has someone to talk with, discuss politics, religion, the state of the world, next summer vacation plans, share inside jokes, and so much more. Having the man as a mere slave means he has no opinion to give, no ideas to share, not allowed to think. He is there as an object, only a living machine to do work. Mary, in this story, has Alice to provide the missing relationship needed. An unofficial union. J.

dyetieddyetied9 months agoAuthor

Fair comment, Anon. It's a difficult balance. In real life, I'm with you. Nobody would want Dan's life. Nor would he make much of a life partner. So we have to accept Dan's slave life lies deep in fantasy land. That's where I live most of the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdyetied@dyetied
Born. Lived. Married. Kids. Not dead yet. Really enjoy this site. Write for the fun. Appreciate the interaction and comments on the work. I have published the Sausages saga on Amazon Kindle as an e-book. It's all bundled together and titled 'Breaking Dan.' It's free on Kindl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES