Sausages Backstory Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan eased himself up till he was leaning against the edge of the table. He looked down to see what sort of cage he was sporting. It was an exotic chrome steel affair, not a plastic toy. The shaft of his penis was fully encased in a shiny downward curved spout-like steel cylinder. He could see the pink tip pf his penis peeping out the open end of the tube. He felt better about his cock not being totally shut in or confined. At the base of his penis, the other end of the tube was firmly joined to a thick hinged steel ring that fitted snugly around his scrotum. There was no obvious padlock. Everything was integrated and very snug.

Dan was still wondering how the locking mechanism was hidden when he noticed that there was a small chrome ball on the top side of the cock cage cylinder, down near the tip of his penis. With horror, he realised what it was. He felt the underside of the cylinder; another chrome ball. No doubt about it. Alice had given him a Prince Albert piercing down through the urethra at the tip of his penis. That was the sharp jab of pain he felt. She had placed a barbell, a straight surgical steel post, through the top of the cylinder, down into his ureteral opening, out the piercing at the underside of his glans and finally out the other side of the cylinder. The spherical chrome terminators top and bottom are screwed or snapped onto the barbell in some way. They keep the post locked in place skewering his penis so it cannot be pulled out of the chastity cage.

It meant his cock was pinned to the front of the cage and could only come out if that barbell was removed, somehow. He had heard of these. This was as good as permanent and as fool proof as chastity devices get. Dan would never again enjoy a proper erection unless his owner decided to release him using very special tools. His cock was trapped in the tube like a specimen moth is pinned to a card in a museum. The numbness was from some sort of anaesthetic spray. He worried what it might feel like when the anaesthetic began to wear off.

Alice noticed Dan pause and frown. 'Don't worry Dan. By morning you will be as good as new. You haven't realised it yet but I've also given you a guiche piercing behind your ball sac. It is a ring which goes through your perineum. That's the bit between your legs, Dan. I have attached the ball sac ring of the cage to it with a single chain link. It means that, as well as your cock being physically pinned into its cage in front, the cage is held tight over your balls at the back. It cannot be moved. This is the gold standard of male chastity devices. Only the best for you, Dan. This makes you my kind of man. You are just a fuck-toy now.'

'Show your appreciation for all my work.'

'I am most grateful, Head Mistress,' said Dan, in a trembling distracted voice, still staring at his trapped manhood. It was as much the unexpected nature of the loss as the enormity of it. A bit like the guy staring at the empty space in the parking lot where his stolen car used to be.

'A little more appreciation is called for, Dan. Go down on your knees and kiss my feet.'

Dan shakily knelt down, feeling the unfamiliar heft of the chastity cage between his legs. He placed a hand on either side of Alice's feet, bent low, gently kissed the top of her trainers, first one, and then the other.

'Now my knees'

Dan moved his head higher and, feeling a little like a dog on all fours, leaned forward and kissed one lycra clad knee, then the other.

'Now my pussy.'

As he lifted himself onto his hunkers and raised his lips towards the folds of Alice's crotch, Dan felt his cock stir and grow in its steel cage, pressing against the sides and painfully but ineffectually pushing at the narrowed front entrance, the steel pin through his urethra preventing any forward movement. Just as he reached out his puckered lips to press them hard against that longed for pussy, Alice stepped back leaving him kissing fresh air.

'There, there, Dan. It's the thought that counts,' she teased. 'Now, while you are down there, why don't you scoop up your pubic fuzz from around the table and put it in the bucket. Then you can go to bed.'

She could see that her slave trainee was still somewhat shocked by his sudden and slightly painful transformation to eunuch status, and also very frustrated by her tease. She was happy with that. The plan was to wave her pussy in front of his nose plenty over the next few days and have Dan panting like a puppy dog after it. Dan's hands shook a little as he blundered about, piling together the clumps of curly hair that were scattered around the table. Alice was happy to note that he completed his assigned task, while feeling angry and frustrated. Yes, she thought. He's trainable.

'Good boy, Dan,' she said when he finished tidying up. 'A solid night's sleep will make all the difference. We won't put you in a diaper tonight. The fresh air will be good for the piercings. If you have to go, use the bucket. But I would prefer if you didn't.'

'You will notice a little red light overhead after I switch off the light. That's an infrared night vision camera. You will be recorded all night. There is no duvet or blanket on your bed for that reason. No hiding place, Dan.'

'The light switch is on the hall side of the cellar door. You will get up when the light goes on in the morning. I want you to be standing to attention by your bed when I unlock the door.'

'Good night, Dan.'

'Good night, Head Mistress.'

Dan gazed after Alice's supple back as she briskly climbed the stairs. With each step she took, her firm buttocks were clearly outlined in her tight lycra pant suit. She exited the cellar without a backward glance, closing the door to the hall behind her. He heard the key turn in the lock. Alice switched the light off immediately. The cellar was plunged into pitch blackness. After a few moments Dan's eyes adjusted. He could make out the occasional weak red flash from the LED on the camera high above.

As he shuffled towards the bed, the chain around his ankle clinked gently in the darkness. This is my first night as a slave, thought Dan. Now I am a real slave. At that thought, his cock hardened and thickened against the steel wall of its tunnel shaped prison. Pricking little jabs of pain pushed forward against the post that pierced the sensitive head. Not to be denied, his cock strained to stand to attention, pulling the cock cage up with it as it did so. The cage came up with his cock only until it tugged hard on the guiche ring that anchored it. It stopped dead. The drag of it fired up a sudden bright, sharp pain from behind Dan's balls like a car brake light on a winter's evening. That'll be my perineum then, thought Dan, as he resigned himself to a night of intermittent suffering,

And so to bed, chastened and chained.

12