Savage Mythology; Betrayel of Hera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though his confusion was great, the ever-present drive inside him to conquer and claim what was naturally his was far, far stronger! Somehow, his face showed nothing but the most natural-born confidence as he stepped closer to the helpless Goddess so brazenly offering herself to his Bestial lust as though she were the most common slave.

He stood well in arms reach as Hera just looked on him in clear adoration, in worship of his own Bestial divinity. All the human women he'd seen enslaved and bred, by his Beastmen and by himself, Romulus never dared once dream that a Goddess, that the highest Goddess herself would be as susceptible as any mortal female!

But dreams were fleeting, and this was reality. The Queen of the Gods, the wife of Zeus himself, stood just within his grasp, waiting to be claimed as his slave! He may never have envisioned this before, but in an instant Romulus knew that this was right! This was the ultimate confirmation of his natural superiority over Zeus, of Beast's right to dominate humans! Even Hera herself had come to this realization, and Romulus, the Goddess' new master, would lay his permanent claim over her.

Reaching his ferally furred hand out, the Wolf God eagerly caressed the Goddess bountiful breast, a soft hum of delighted acceptance ghosting past her lips in reply. Romulus grabbed her more eagerly, his big fingers encircling the soft, generous globe, enjoying her body without a hint of reservation from Hera. It should've been unthinkable, to touch the wife of Zeus should've led to his immediate destruction, yet Hera herself now eagerly offered her body to the Wolf's enjoyment!

But even as the knowledge that he would soon ravish and dominate this Goddess, defile her and make her a slave to a simple Beast's whim, even as he felt her body up as though it were his most natural right to own her like this, Romulus couldn't help but look hard into the Hera's big, pleading eyes and question her.

"Why?"

Hera's face curled into a wicked smile, her hands reaching up and cupping Romulus' paws, forcing him to press down tighter on her breast, silently begging him to fully embrace her body as his toy.

"Because I want Zeus to suffer as I've suffered for so long watching him bed mortals. I want you to take me, Romulus! Mount me and conquer me! I want to show Zeus and all of Olympus that even a Goddess would be happier as a Beast's slave than as Zeus's wife! Make me nothing but a vessel for you to pour your lust into! Breed the Queen Goddess as though she were just another lowly whore you'd throw to your tribes! Then we'll let everyone know, from the heights of Mt. Olympus to every dark corner of the Earth, that Zeus has failed as a God. Take his domain for yourself, let everyone know that the Earth, that Olympus, and that the Goddesses belong to Romulus!" Hera expressed her desire with as much zeal as her own most faithful worshippers would show her.

The Goddess's vow to submit made Romulus grow much bolder. An earth-shattering growl echoed across the landscape as the Wolf God lunged for his prey. The hand that had been so cautiously cupping her breast wrenched back and took a ruthless hold of Hera's wrist, raising her arm high and helpless above their heads. His other snaked around the Goddess' lithe, flawless body and greedily latched onto her plush ass before seizing her, forcing her flush into his massive, Wolfish figure.

Hera sighed ecstatically as Romulus finally took his rightfully possessive hold of her, her silky skin pressing sinfully into the thick, soft fur of his inhuman body. Even just the way he held her spoke of how much more powerful and potent this Beast was than her husband, and of course proved how much more he deserved to enjoy her body.

Utterly helpless, the Goddess gazed up at the violent face of the creature whom she'd sworn to destroy her sacred marriage with. Romulus was easily a head taller than the woman, and so much broader that he could handle her like a doll. Hera's free hand slid sensually up the thick-coated fur along the Wolf's chest. She gazed pleadingly into his cold, blue eyes, desperate to finally give her body up to this Beast, experience the bliss of embracing her natural role, not as a Goddess, but as a female.

"Take me, Romulus. Take what rightfully belongs to you." Hera whispered her true, final submission.

Hera stood on her toes as the mighty Romulus bore down on her, his Wolf-like muzzle capturing her sweet lips in a searing, adulterous kiss. The Queen of Olympus moaned in utterly devoted delight as she opened her body without restraint or remorse to the Beastly God. As the Goddess's lips parted eagerly, Romulus tongue forcefully invaded her mouth, sweeping her around in a display of beautifully brutal domination.

As the sinful God and Goddess kissed with a relentless hunger, Hera could feel her new lover's paw squeezing her butt, manipulating her body now to his exact desire. Romulus let go the Queen's hand above their heads, and Hera eagerly threw her arms around the Wolf's neck, pulling her face even closer to his and worshipping his tongue with an even greater desperation.

As Hera devotedly allowed herself to be swept up in the monstrous kiss, Romulus's other hand fell below her waist as the Beast God now greedily cupped the Goddess's perfectly plushy butt in both massive paws.

Without the mercy of warning, Romulus suddenly dug his claws into the once-thought impenetrable skin of his new conquest. Hera had only the briefest time to squeak her surprise before the Wolf God lifted her from the ground, forcing the Goddess to throw her legs around his broad, furry waist in support.

Romulus finally let Hera's lips slip free of his gaping muzzle, his tongue curling slowly out of her mouth and dragging a long moan of obedient bliss out of her. He glossed over Hera's face, now an image of perfect, lustful abandonment. And Hera's eyes reflected the violent, demanding hunger and vengeance burning in Romulus's.

The God of Beasts lowered himself to his knees, never once letting the Goddess out of his clutches as he gently eased her to the stony cliff beneath them. Hera let her arms drift away from the Wolf's neck as he laid her down, staring with dreamy affection as the Beast hoisted himself above her, still positioned dangerously in between her supple legs.

A slight, quivering moan of realization and want slipped past Hera's lips as she looked down her lover's savage body. She felt a burning mass pressing into her belly before, but now the Goddess finally got her first look at Romulus's ferocious Beasthood. She'd once thought the Gods of man impressive, but the God of Beasts was almost unthinkable. His cock sprung straight up from his sheath, utterly monstrous in size. Violently colored a bloody red, from the massive knot anchoring the base it curved up to its' lethal-looking point; it was so vicious, so very Bestial in appearance as if in direct mockery to that "humanity" Zeus and the Olympic gods claimed to represent.

Hera watched it almost hypnotically as it pulsed angrily, displaying its' burning need to violently dominate human pussy! Romulus showed no hesitance or remorse as he positioned himself at her entrance, aligning his cock with the Goddess's pristine body, ready to rip away her sanctity, her dignity, and her freedom. Hera's lips shimmered in Godly saliva, a humid breath rolling across them as the moment of her final fall was about to happen.

"Come Beast, come fuck and defile the Queen of the Gods." Hera spoke breathlessly, no longer able to give commands as a Goddess, now only able to beg her new Beasty master!

Never having needed such a desperate invitation, Romulus easily found the entrance to the Goddess he was about to ruin. The very beginning of the tapered cock slipped unopposed past Hera's weeping lips, and with that spark of sensation the full realization of her corruption hit her in the most deliciously wicked way she could've imagined.

Taking a merciless grip on the Queen's thighs, Romulus finally showed his ruthless nature as he forced his massive length deep inside the debased Goddess. Hera howled in unbridled ecstasy as she felt herself being raped and claimed by this Animal!

Romulus fucked hard into his newly willing slave, spearing straight through her unresisting slit until his massive knot hammered against her mound. Hera moaned desperately as the thick Wolf flesh stretched and filled her far more than her 'godly' husband ever had. The deadly point of Romulus' cock cut straight though and pierced right past her cervix while his bulbous knot pressed demandingly into her reluctantly squeezing pussy lips. Though immortal, Hera thought she might truly die at the moment, but if so, she would die in the midst of the greatest bliss she'd ever enjoyed.

The Wolf God found himself quickly panting in ecstasy from the sweltering heat and utterly divine sensation of ravishing a true Goddess, it simply didn't compare to bedding a human woman. Forcing himself deep inside Hera, Romulus, paused for barely the briefest second, so quick a mortal likely would not have even noticed.

The Beast's claws dragged forward from their entrapment in the soft flesh of thighs, caressing along Hera until he had a commanding grip on her elegant yet generous hips. Hera's breath hitched in her throat as she felt her lower body being raised from the stony ground.

Raising his own hips higher, Romulus brought Hera along with him, and with her hips now hanging higher than he head, the Beast God forcefully drew himself out and slammed his massive cock right back into the slutty Goddess.

Hera's voice raised even higher in carnal joy. As her adulterous lover slammed himself into her pussy ever faster, the new angle had his tapered shaft carving even deeper through her sweet folds than before! Breathy groans came rolling of the Goddess's tongue every second as the knotty cock broke through her cervix and lanced into her womb with every mighty thrust!

With the Wolf God dominating her so thoroughly and powerfully, Hera felt her world collapsing, everything she'd known and believed before was being erased in the face of such mind-altering bliss. It wasn't long before the beginning of the end was truly spelled for her.

As Romulus only continued to mercilessly fuck through her obedient cunt with the speed and strength only the God of Beasts could display, Hera felt her mind snap as a spark of oblivion was set off in the core of her craving womb.

The Queen of the Gods screamed her beautifully surrendering ecstasy as a literal Earth-shaking orgasm erupted in her divine body. Pleasure like none she'd ever dreamed of screamed through every fiber of her being, signaling to her the rightness of her choice to submit, to betray the Gods and give her body to be used by the much more worthy Beasts!

Romulus felt his conquered Goddess writhe and squirm around him, her divine pussy squeezing with an intensely delightful pressure around his animalistic phallus. Lodged deep in the confines of his fuck-slave's womb, Romulus stopped himself completely, almost trapped at the Goddess seemed to stoke and demand his own release. But the Wolf grit his teeth hard and growled violently as he fought to suppress his own climax.

As Hera's hips slowly ceased their wanton swaying, as her sinful echoes slowly died down to heavy, panting breaths, Romulus's own body began to relax as he eased his mate's hips back down to the stone. With an almost pained grunt, the Wolf God slowly withdrew his dripping red cock from the crushing grip of Goddess pussy, drawing another long groan of reluctance and bliss from his fallen lover.

The God of Wolves and Goddess of Women stared at each other's heavily gasping faces, Romulus kneeling back on his ankles as Hera lay helplessly flat against the cool stone of the cliff. Although the Queen had achieved the most mind-blowing orgasm of her infinite life, she'd not felt her Beast God revel in his own climax, she didn't get to experience the rapture of having his liquid-hot life pouring into her womb.

"Y-You... Haven't cum..." The Goddess sighed out exhaustedly, almost in disappointment.

But almost like he was mocking her own weak endurance, Romulus grinned a ruthless, Wolfish grin at the Goddess.

"This is... far from over..." The Beast God promised past his sneering, glinting fangs.

Displaying a sudden burst of energy, the Goddess was not prepared for, Romulus suddenly took Hera by her waist and flipped her over completely. The divine female barely had time to bring her arms above her face to catch herself before she was eye-to-eye with the gray stone and her belly flat on the rough surface. Pushing up weakly on her elbows, Hera attempted to look back at her lover over her shoulder.

"Rom-AAGHHHH!" But as she tried to speak his name in question, the savage Wolf God again grabbed her body, hiking her hips up high of the stone and forcing her knees beneath them, leaving her ass perfect and exposed in the air.

"On your knees, 'Goddess.'" Romulus taunted, speaking Hera's title with the most mockery and derision the corrupted Queen deserved.

But Hera's breath only came harder again, her heart pounding in her chest as her excitement spiraled out of control. Romulus was truly dropping all pretenses of treating her like a Royal Goddess. Now he openly scorned her like any common slut; and it was so incredibly thrilling!

Hera could feel the Beast God's furry paws sliding down her hips and curving onto her ass again. She felt his claws dig just into the softness of her skin, testing how much it was willing to give under his savage pressure. The Wolf was spreading her, exposing her divine slit to the open air, to Zeus's domain, letting the Skies and all who dwelled in them see the Goddess for what she'd become, letting them witness as the God of Wolves set about conquering her for himself.

Hera's breath grew even sharper, a whimpering moan of anticipation and need eking out of her when she felt the throbbing, burning-hot Wolf cock point into her swollen lips once more, threatening to ruthlessly ravish her until she was utterly broken before this Beast!

"If you truly wish to subject yourself as the slave of Beasts..." Romulus growled threateningly before driving himself deep inside the hopelessly enraptured Goddess.

"...Then you will be properly fucked like a Beast!"

Hera sobbed out a breathless, gasping sigh as the ruthless Romulus again forced himself inside her to her very core. As the Wolf God wasted no time fucking into her relentlessly, the Queen Goddess did her best to push herself up on her hands. But as the Beast carved more and more delighted sighs from her tired voice, Hera gave up and merely let her chin rest into her forearms as she looked forward in total, wanton abandonment.

Romulus drove his monstrous length harsh into his Goddess-slave's still eagerly sucking pussy. As the thick flesh filled out her love channel to its' breaking point his knobby knot beat against Hera's clasping lips like a battering ram. It demanded entry and, as Romulus knew he wouldn't last as long this round, it was going to break inside no matter what Hera wanted.

Feeling the Wolf's grip in her heavenly hips tighten, Hera moaned her endless, carnal ecstasy. She eagerly let her body open itself, delighting every time the blazing-red Wolf cock forced and flexed its' way inside her, straight back to collide with her womb.

Romulus was truly rutting into Hera now, breeding her properly as a Beast was meant to. As Hera could only moan weakly in receptive bliss, she found her vision going blurry. At first, she didn't even notice it as a side effect of being fucked out of her mind. But the longer Romulus jammed into her searing slit, the more Hera began to think the scenery around them was actually beginning to shift.

The rocky cliff and open blue sky blurred, seemed to twist and transform as everything darkened around her. Trees and shadows occluded her vision now, as though she'd been transported to the darkest depths of the most primeval forest. When Romulus pulled her hips back to meet him in a particularly deep thrust, the Goddess's face tilted up as her eyes squeezed shut in a rapturous wail.

The Wolf God didn't slow down, and continued to rail his mighty phallus unopposed into his slave's quivering cunt. But when Hera found the will to open her eyes again even as she was singing her heavenly delights, she felt an immense change of presence that had been nearly deadened by the sensations of ravenous, Bestial fucking she endured. She could feel eyes on her, eyes all around her, watching her, appraising her, enjoying her, lusting for her.

Through her joyfully teary gaze, Hera saw the images of dozens, maybe even hundreds of Beasts surrounding her and watching her debase herself before Romulus! There were Wolves and Sheep, Bulls and Equine, Reptiles, Amphibians, Avians and Insects! Countless Beasts were gazing on her now, witnessing the Queen of the Gods' fall as she was raped, conquered, enslaved, and bred by the King of all Beasts!

Romulus suddenly wedged himself deep, deep inside once more, Hera gasping in shock and resistance as she felt his throbbing, swollen knot just barely beginning to break in past her desperately struggling lips. The shock finally gave Hera the jolt of energy she needed to push herself up off the ground, up now yes but still down on all fours as a proper Beasty whore should be.

Before he fully filled her however, Romulus let his body fall forward, his thick furred figure falling across Hera's smooth, flawless backside. The Goddess, panting heavy enough herself, suddenly felt the Wolf's heated breath ghosting out beside her ear. Romulus paws' left the security of the Goddess's hips, reaching around and greedily latching on to her heaving, voluptuous breasts, as though displaying to their new audience how free he was to handle and ravish her body.

"Can you see them, Hera? Can you feel their presence?" Romulus's voice came out violently low and scorching hot as it echoed right into the Queen's ear.

"These are the Beasts I hold dominion over. They're not physically present, but I'm showing them this, showing them you in their dreams." Hera moaned again as she felt another deadly centimeter of knot force tighter against her slit.

"I'm showing this to all my devoted followers, all the Beasts of the Earth. I'm showing them how easily you've submitted yourself to me. I'm showing them how I've claimed the Highest Goddess as my own personal slave." Another desperate wail from Hera as the knot inched further and further to breaking her for good.

"Your submission to me is the proof we've been waiting for. Proof that Beastkind is superior to man! And just as you've fallen to my power, just as you, the Goddess herself, can be nothing but obedient in the face of Beast subjugation, so too must every human woman on Earth realize the same! Now Hera, show my children your own desires! Show my Beasts that it is their divine right to conquer your weak-willed human followers! To rape them! To enslave them! To breed them!"

As Romulus roared his vengeful desires, he finally rose back up off of his divine slave-mate and took a domineering hold of her hips once more. As the fury of thousands of years of scorn blazed in his eyes, the Wolf God forced himself mercilessly hard against the fallen Goddess.

Hera's eyes nearly rolled all the way back in oblivion, a scream of aching, shocking bliss rattling the heavens and all the Earth as her new, Beastly master sunk his fat, unforgiving knot past her finally relenting pussy lips.

Echo after echoing of wailing rapture came loose from Hera's rapidly weakening voice as the inhumanly thick flesh filled her completely and locked her down permanently to the Beast God that completely owned her now.