Savage Mythology; Betrayel of Hera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his Goddess-slave enveloped and accepted his knot, as her burning body hummed and shook around his entire, Godly length, Romulus threw his head skyward and howled, announcing his ultimate triumph for all the cosmos to know that he had conquered the Goddess Hera!

Finally having broken that last barrier to his conquest, Romulus fully relented. His riled, enflamed balls hung heavy as he unleashed an inescapable torrent of his Beastly, divine seed into the helpless Goddess.

Hera hadn't even managed to come to terms with the joyous discovery of being knotted, and when she felt the massive torrent of white-hot Beast lust come pouring inside her, the Queen of the Gods well and truly lost herself in its' potency.

Hera's cries shook the constellations as her body erupted in a truly relentless, monstrous orgasm. The Wolf God's sperm filled her, burned itself into her flesh, marked her permanently as the Beast's property! She could feel its sheer virility, feel his seed conquer her womb as thoroughly as the Wolf had conquered her body. The Goddess knew in an instant there was absolutely no going back, that she'd been sown with the promise of a new future, not for man but for Beast, and she would soon nourish a blasphemous Wolf child in her once sacred womb.

When finally the blinding lights and ecstatic joys began to fade, once the Queen's cries of divine rapture echoed away and she was left nothing but a gasping wreck of a female, Hera dully noticed that the eyes were gone, the forest had disappeared and she was once more on the cliff where she had decided to cast aside her royalty.

The Beast God and fallen Goddess were both wracked with exhaustion. They each poured thousands of years' worth of lust and resentment into their ravenous love-making, and it had taken its' tole on even the divine beings.

Hera attempted the slightest movement, but a short-lived squeak escaped her lips as she realized that the thick, Wolfish knot was still dangerously locked in her hyper-sensitive pussy.

Though a bit raw himself, Romulus was not as tactful and his exhaustion was getting to him. Even now showing his utter dominance over the newly-enslaved Goddess, Romulus collapsed to his side, bringing Hera down along with him.

Hera moaned in almost painful ecstasy at the sudden movement that rocked her fragile pussy that was still so deeply embedded with Wolf cock. But after a sharp cry and more gasping breaths, she soon moaned in relaxed comfort as she felt the big, powerful Wolf God embracing her from behind. His soft, furred arms wrapped around her frail, naked body, locking her to him as surely as his knot locked her slit down.

"This isn't the end, you know." Romulus spoke softly after some time of lying together.

"I've eons worth of lust and rage to spend on you. Expect this to be the longest day of your life." The Wolf God promised darkly in Hera's ear, causing her to shiver in desire.

"And after that..." Hera's spine tingled as she could feel the Wolf's vicious grin pressing against the back of her neck.

"...You're mine to defile for all eternity."

Hera had no doubt about the truth of Romulus's words. She came to him knowing full well she'd be sacrificing an eternity of freedom, that she'd be made his slave, that she'd be raped senseless and bred endlessly until the end of days. And the Goddess smiled as she was assured of this future.

"I know. It was always my destiny..." Hera admitted in sheer contentment as she craned her neck back, looked deep into the piercing blue Beast eyes of her beloved master with all the love and devotion a Goddess was capable of. Her arm reached around to the back of Romulus neck, pulling her face ever closer to the maw of the God of Beasts.

"...And it was always your right!"

As Hera pulled herself in for another deep kiss, moaning happily as she displayed her unconditional devotion to the Bestial God, she smiled inwardly as she knew this was not the end. An act of such tremendous sin as this would not go unnoticed for long by Zeus and Olympus, but that didn't matter. It would have to happen very quickly after this, but there was no escaping the future, even for the Gods. Soon the world would drastically change, and it would all start with the fall of Olympus to Romulus and the Beasts!

*

All peoples, cultures, and nations told stories of what they believed would be the end of days, but never in ten-thousand years did Zeus imagine such a fate would befall his own, beloved Olympus! It had all happened so suddenly, like a black cloud of terror had swept over the home of the Gods and blanketed them in their doom before they could even realize what was happening.

A horde of vile, detestable creatures had swarmed up the mountain, somehow completely undetected by Zeus and the Gods, as though someone had led them right to their door. They were the lesser "Gods" that Zeus regretted to even call them, icons and effigies fit only to be worshipped by the lowly Beasts and Creatures of the world. The Beasts didn't even outnumber them, barely matched them God for "God" with their numbers, and they'd certainly never been able to match Olympus in terms of raw power; and yet somehow, they'd managed to completely overwhelm the Olympic pantheon and their host!

Zeus had sat in his throne room alone, hearing the screams of terror, bestial snarls and sounds of battle raging throughout his halls. At first he'd been too shocked to do anything, later thinking that his own Godly brothers like Ares and Poseidon would have no problem destroying the filth that infested their homes. And yet, the screams only grew louder, and were soon accompanied by sounds of death... and feral howls of triumph. His Gods were losing!

A storm of rage and confusion thundered in the King of the Gods' mind, but just before he stood to put an end to this insurrection, the door to his throne room was thrown open in a mighty gale of savage intent. Zeus's eyes narrowed in utter hatred and contempt for the figure that stood alone at the entrance to his own grand hall.

"You... wretched cur!"

The Great God of the Wolves stood facing him down from across the grand hall, Romulus's face an image of stoic defiance, centuries of withheld rage and vengeance burning in his brilliant blue eyes.

Zeus understood immediately it was Romulus behind this treasonous act. Only Romulus would've had the power to command all the other lesser, Bestial "Gods" and coordinate such an attack on his throne. But even the King had to admit, he never imagined the Wolf would ever grow so bold as to outright attack Olympus.

"You dare to sully the Realm of the Gods with your fetid stench, you mongrel! You dare to defy your King! The ruler of the Cosmos!" Zeus raged at the wolf from his throne. "I swear to you, Romulus, that this day and for all days in the eons upon eons to come, you will suffer immensely for this blasphemous insurrection!"

But as Zeus bellowed and blustered his fury from his throne, Romulus merely stood defiant, the barest hint of a smirk beginning to crease at his muzzle.

"Now you will understand the wrath of a TRUE GOD!" And with Zeus' final, thundering cry, he began to rise from his golden seat at the top of the world.

But as soon as Zeus had stood upright fully, he immediately felt something wrong. His foot caught, nearly forcing him to stumble. His head began to grow hazy, his vision blurring. His body felt numbed, almost entirely unresponsive.

In his shambling, his arm swung lifelessly and knocked a kingly goblet from the arm of his throne. Zeus could barely force his eye to the corner to watch it clatter to the floor, the pallid wine contained withing leaking out across the brilliant white marble like a pool of blood. Even has his body fought to violently tear itself apart, Zeus understood at once what had happened.

Someone had poisoned him! And if someone had the audacity to do that much, they may well have been the ones to lead these Beasts trampling into his home! Understanding now, Zeus's eyes trembled in an all new sense of anger and betrayal, because the one who had brought him that cup was...

Zeus spat out a retching cough as searing pain suddenly flooded his body. The Wolf God had moved faster than even a God's eye could follow, and the next thing Zeus knew, Romulus had his arm wrapped tight around the King's back.

Zeus struggle to wheeze even a choking gasp as blood pooled up in the back of his throat. His head fell, more from weakness than curiosity, and even in his clouded vision he saw clearly the glint of a dagger held firm in the Wolf's hand, and now lodged even more firmly in his own side.

As Zeus's body failed him, Romulus's hold of the Godly King softened. Losing the dagger so it stuck free in his victim's side, Romulus tipped Zeus almost carefully back in his arms, half-carrying, half-dragging Zeus away from his throne to the side of the chamber and very gently easing him down to sit against the wall.

"This was a long time in coming, my 'King.'" Romulus spoke softly in a humorless voice.

Zeus did not even have the strength to cough anymore, just twisted and writhed in agony as his eyes locked on the contemptable figure of the Wolf as he turned his back and made his way slowly towards the King's very throne. The fire in his eyes nearly caused them to blister as he watched Romulus seat himself on the throne meant only for the highest lord of the universe! And yet even all of this was nothing compared to the site that came next, the thing that confirmed his worst fears and sent his heart careening into a bottomless pit of despair.

Sensing the stilling of the room, indeed as the sounds of battle began to die down all throughout Olympus, Hera finally stepped into the grand hall as she'd done so many times before. But only today did she feel the true ecstasy in knowing she was here to worship a God that truly deserved it.

Hera glided across the marble floor in sheer grace, fully intent to display the beauty of a Goddess to her new King. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Zeus, lain to waist against the wall and barely breathing. She flashed him only the briefest and cruelest of smiles before her full attention was on the Wolf.

Romulus sat deep into the gilded throne as though it had always been meant for him, resting his face on his hand as he watched the tempting Goddess sway towards him, a look of absolutely smug triumph gracing his wolfish face.

Hera's eyes filled with absolute adoration and awe as she took in the magnificent sight of the Beast God sitting upon the throne of Olympus, of all the World! Just as she'd known when she first gave her body to the Wolf, she knew now this was the truly right course, this was the way things were naturally meant to be; a Beast as Master of the Cosmos, Master of the Goddess herself!

Approaching the steps leading to the magnificent throne, Hera threw herself to her knees, bowing low as she showed the utmost respect for the Beautiful creature that now ruled her destiny.

"Welcome to your rightful throne... my King." Hera purred as her eyes tilted up to once more take in the glory that was the Wolf God.

"Hera, my beloved pet. I could never have taken my rightful rule without your help." Romulus growled out wickedly as he shot a vengeful smile to Zeus.

"I was only doing what needed to be done. What was meant to be done." Hera spoke in zealous devotion, and the fallen Goddess slowly started to rise from the floor.

"And seeing you now seated in that throne, as Master of Olympus, there's not a doubt in my heart that this was meant to be. Now that throne rightfully belongs to you. Now the world rightfully belongs to you." Hera paused, looking to Zeus one more time as her lips curled in blissfully sinful smile.

"And now this Goddess rightfully belongs to you."

As Hera spoke these words, blissfully condemning herself to an eternity of slavery under the ruthless reign of Romulus, Hera cast off the beautiful gilded robe befitting of a Goddess. The heavenly silk fell to her feet, and now revealed the Goddess as she chose to be seen, as she was made to be seen.

Her body shone gloriously naked, as she would be seen by her subjects now for all eternity, befitting the new Goddess of Slaves. All that remained were a pair of golden, bejeweled manacles and shackles that bound her wrists and ankles, perfectly exemplifying the beauty she saw in her slavery.

A look of divine affirmation shone on her face as the unashamedly stripped Hera ascended the steps to the new King's throne. The Goddess stood right before her newly crowned master, as obedient as he could ever expect. Finally, Hera brought her hands to her head, her lithe fingers delicately lifting the thin crown of golden laurels she had worn. Hera held the crown out for Romulus, offering him the last vestige of her royal lineage. Romulus happily took the thin ring of golden leaves from his slave, appraising it briefly before snapping it in half as easily as he would a twig.

Romulus's grin grew wider as the broken metal fell to the floor. He knew Hera no longer had a need to uphold the weak pretense of being a Queen. Goddess or not, now she was nothing more than a slave to her Beast overlords, and she would forever wear that mark.

Reaching behind his back, Romulus took something from his belt and held it out to Hera. The Goddess sighed softly in resigning bliss as she took in the object. It was a golden collar, the ultimate disgrace to her divine royalty, the final symbol of rejecting her old life and binding herself forever to the whim of Beasts!

Hera reached out to accept the collar with barely contained glee. The fallen Goddess didn't waste a moment as she wrapped the metal band around her narrow throat, letting it lock into place where it would remain, binding her for eternity. She could no longer envision a greater ecstasy, she did not need the divine right to rule, she did not need the worship of mortal men, she needed only the carnal bliss of submitting her body to be savagely raped by powerful Beastmen! Hera would know forever the joy of submitting her divinity in exchange for slavery!

"Now Hera, show your devotion to your new King. Show Olympus and all the Cosmos you belong to the God of Beasts." Romulus spoke with a soft yet relentlessly commanding tone. Unlike Zeus, he knew he did not need to show his fury to demand obedience, it was simply his natural right to expect it.

"It would be the greatest pleasure I could imagine... my Master." Hera spoke with reverent love for the Wolf God as she took the final step towards his throne.

With nothing left to hide, Hera straddled herself around the Beast God as he merely sat back into his kingly throne, fully expecting her to prove her worth and worship him with all her heart. Hera's thighs enclosed around the soft-furred legs of her Beastly King, and her voluptuous, divine breasts rolled delight into the bristly thick coat of Romulus's chest.

Hera purred as her arms went around the neck of her divine, Wolfish lover. She locked her loving eyes on the cold, piercing gaze of the Beast that she knew was about to so thoroughly ravish her, her breath already elevating to desperate pants as she anticipated his feral body breaking into her own feminine figure.

The Queen Goddess groaned lengthily as she felt the Wolf's savage, swollen cock rise up between her legs, nestling demandingly against her own burning slit. She rolled her hips, enticing the monstrous length to grow angrier, more vicious as it threatened to ruthlessly conquer and dominate her frail female body.

"I belong to you." Hera whispered, her breath falling right across the Wolf's deadly muzzle as her eyes half-lidded in mindless lust.

But Romulus just sneered, growling out a mocking chuckle as his teeth just barely pricked against the Goddess's face.

"No. You belong to Beasts!"

Romulus's savage paws were suddenly gripping hard into the soft skin of Hera's ass, lifting her just enough to align her before ruthlessly slamming her hips down. Hera screamed out in wanton ecstasy as her pussy engulfed the massive, inhuman cock that now so naturally found its' way inside her.

The Goddess's voice echoed her bliss throughout the grand hall, settling down to a rumbling moan of pure pleasure as Romulus simply lodged himself within, letting his immense Wolfhood stretch and fill her, remind her and enforce his utter dominance over her body. Hera's arms wrapped tighter against the furry, feral form of her adulterous lover. She buried her face in the sweltering, soft crook of the Wolf's neck as she weakly tried to roll her hips and encourage more pleasure from the Beast that was so mercilessly lodged inside her.

Romulus could feel his Slave-Queen's devotion, and growled lowly in appreciation. His paws molded deeper into the soft, surrendering flesh of Hera's butt, pulled her body ever tighter to his own, forcing her submission even further as her divine pussy squeezed reverently around his masterful length.

Feeling the Goddess' body embrace him with fervent need, Romulus began to unleash the full weight of his lust on her. Pulling her hips high off of his lap, Romulus eagerly brought them back down in an instant, driving his cock hard back into her sweltering, sucking cunt.

Hera howled out in ecstatic joy when she felt the knobby Wolf cock force itself back inside her with the might only a God could employ. But that was merely a taste of what she knew this Beast to be capable of.

The blasphemous, inhuman lovers quickly found themselves lost in rampant, carnal sin. Romulus now oppressively bounced his Goddess-Pet on his cock, ferociously forcing himself deep through her saccharine sweet folds and relishing the taste of every fiber of her body. Now Hera openly moaned and breathed out her increasingly incredible ecstasy. She threw her hips up and down with every bit as much enthusiasm as her Wolf owner, fucking back against the Beast God with loving devotion.

Godly sighs and Bestial grumbles filled the once sacred chamber of the Gods, the Goddess and the Wolf ravenously fucking each other with intense desire. Hera delighted in utter surrender as her pussy swallowed every endless inch of Wolf cock it could. Her swollen lips quivered every time the Wolf's oppressive knot bashed into them, violently telling her to be ready to accept its' massive force. Her womb shuddered in delight every time she felt the gnarly, tapered point spear inside it and threaten to paint it in Beast white.

Hera's cries only grew wilder and wilder as she was lost in a torrent of mindless love for this savage, Bestial fucking. She knew this was different than their earlier trysts. Not only was this the culmination of their revenge, to overthrow Olympus and defile Zeus' throne, force the fallen King to witness as his Queen lovingly allowed her body to be ravished and conquered by his Beastly nemesis. But this was also the beginning of their much brighter future, a future where Beasts held dominion over all the women of the world, and Hera knew the promise of that future was about to be sealed deep inside her own body.

"Oh Fuck, my love! Please cum inside this slutty Goddess! Cum inside your slave! Seal my fate! Seal the fate of all women!" Hera begged her Wolfish master as she slammed her hips down maniacally, relishing as the scorching-hot Beast cock violently tore through her weak, faltering pussy!

Feeling the strongest call in all his life, the call to fully and completely claim Hera and all women for Beastkind, Romulus wrapped his Goddess in a spine-crushing embrace. The Wolf bellowed a mighty roar that shook the very foundation of Olympus, announcing to every last God his ultimate triumph and conquest of the High Goddess. His sack swelled massively as virile, divine sperm roiled within, prepared to unleash its' feral fury on the helpless Goddess. With a last bit of vengeful force, Romulus sunk Hera even lower into his lap, finally allowing his knot to indulgently push inside her delicate, narrow slit.