Savage Mythology; Betrayel of Hera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
571 Followers

The mature priestess smiled sultrily as she witnessed nature taking its proper course in the temple. Her eyes wandered back to her young sister, once devoted servant of Zeus. Though she was horrified when her Wolf-mate had first stolen her chastity for the tribe, there was no doubt that her eyes now overflowed with passionate desire. The young girl gasped madly in sheer bliss, a crazed smile cracking her once-pristine demeanor as she reverently embraced the Beast forcing his cock deep into her once-unsullied pussy.

The priestess of Hera could see the shine in the girl's eyes as her face alighted and she cried out in the first divine orgasm of her new life. She saw the powerful Wolf behind her knot her to the brim, claim her just as deeply as the mature priestess had already experienced. And she saw the look of joyous surrender on the young girl as she felt his potent, animalistic seed flood her womb, she saw the girl as she realized that her fate was sealed as a mother for this tribe.

Soon after the Bestial grunts and sighs of feminine submission quieted in the temple as the Wolf raiders slated their lusts and the former priestesses accepted their enslavement. With the new hierarchy firmly cemented in these females, the Wolves slowly began to gather up their newest converts. The women knew their destinies, there was no need for rope or binds, so the Wolves merely cradled their prizes or slung them upon their shoulders as they started the march, carrying these women back to the tribe, back to their new home.

The priestess of Hera suffered the same fate as her sisters. She moaned exquisitely as her mighty conqueror uncorked his knot form her obediently squeezing slit, then slowly drew her upright along with himself until he was holding her waist across his shoulder, one savage paw keeping a secure anchor on her plush thigh. The priestess's head fell behind his back, forced to watch as she was carried away, the temple she'd dedicated her life to slowly disappearing in the shadows.

And as the priestess of Hera contemplated what the rest of her life would entail, she smiled dreamily. Whether she'd be welcomed to the tribe as a loyal convert or kept chained in a pen for life, it didn't matter to her. Either way, she'd spend the rest of her glorious life as a devoted slave, as a loving breeder of Wolves. And knowing this, a final few words slipped past her tongue, words that would be shared by countless women across the coming millennia.

"Thank you, my Goddess..."

*

This scene did not go unnoticed, nor did the countless other similar scenes taking place all across Greece in the previous few months. Watching as always were (at least) two sets of eyes from high up on the new, perverse and corrupted Olympus. Romulus and Hera watched the Bestial conquering of the temple with carnal delight, as they themselves celebrated the Goddess's own fall from grace.

The Beast God and his Slave-Queen lay together deep into the confines of a massive and divinely luxurious bed. Though they watched the ravishing going on the Earth below, they still had plenty of attention to pay to each other.

Romulus held his enslaved Goddess tightly from behind atop the gilded covers. Soft moans of reverent bliss gently ghosted out from Hera's lips as her beloved Master kept his Wolfish shaft pumping deep into her royal pussy. But this was not the ruthless, ferocious fucking that Beasts usually employed. Romulus was very delicate as he handled his submissive deity. The Wolf gently slid is tapered prick in and out with an almost soothing rhythm, and yet this did nothing to diminish the animal's magnificence as he enforced his dominance on the Queen's cunt.

As Hera sighed in agonizing joy from the forceful yet tender love, Romulus slid his furred paws greedily across her claimed body, the tips of his claws trailing gracefully over the reason he was being so delicate. The fallen Queen hummed even happier as she felt her Bestial lover caress her belly, now heavy and pregnant with their first, blasphemous offspring, the first profane child to result from the unholy union of Goddess and Beast!

The ultimate proof if their unity has seeped deep into Hera's mind, and she lived every moment in a constant ecstasy. Feelings of unending lust and obedience seemed to radiate from her child, filled her to the brim with the blissful certainty that this was truly her natural, rightful place; as a Beast's slave, as a Beast's mother!

And every sensation of jubilant pleasure was amplified a thousand-fold when she remembered that this was only barely the beginning of her blissful eternity! The Wolf cub growing in her womb was merely the first of hundreds, thousands of children she would deliver for her master, Romulus!

Romulus had told Hera in exquisite detail how she, or rather how her divine womb, was the key to his Beasts' eternal subjugation of human women. Hera would give birth to countless of the Wolf God's children, demigods to be born onto the mortal plane and embody the very essence of Beasts' natural dominance. Thousands of Beastly demigods would be born onto the Earth over the vast centuries, the children of Hera and Romulus with the sole purpose of leading their mortal, Beastly brethren in conquering women and helping shape the world into a paradise for Beast kind! And Hera was already in utter bliss from carrying the first.

Feeling her tyrannical master wrench her back hard into his embrace, Hera sang out her loving anguish as she once again felt the merciless, Godly knot of Romulus pierce her weeping slit before the Wolf unleashed a torrent of his scorching seed inside her, filling her womb, baptizing their yet unborn cub.

As the inhuman couple relished their mutual climax, they watched as dozens of other human women experienced the same bliss for the first time at the hands of strong Beastmen. Hera could only sigh lovingly as she ran her nimble fingers over the Wolf's massive paws, over her swollen belly carrying the fate of the world, the downfall of mankind.

The Goddess smiled in pure adoration at the thought of her child. She'd once been the proud Queen of the Gods, Goddess of Women and Fertility, and now she was nothing more than the devoted slave to savage Beasts. Her womb had once been saved only for the King of Mankind, promised to deliver gods and heroes that would be champions for Zeus's reign. Now she dutifully pledged her womb to growing monsters and Beasts. Her children would devour Zeus's world, the world of men, and would drag their women into an eternity of sexual slavery. This was now Hera's will.

Romulus's ears perked as he heard a brief, almost mocking chuckle rumble out of Hera as they watched a new scene on the world below. A town guardsman had been subdued by one of the Wolf God's loyal pack, and now that man's daughter and wife were the center of attention to a dozen very devoted Wolves that were introducing them to the unearthly pleasure of Beast sex and slavery! It seemed Hera was getting a lot of enjoyment from this.

"Something on your mind, 'Hera?'" Romulus growled bemusedly, rolling out the Goddess's very name with the clear sense that he owned even that unquestioningly.

Hera took a moment to linger before answering, and though he couldn't see the divine female's face, he could sense the deep-rooted, warped smile she wore.

"I've given my women... the world to be consumed and enslaved by your Beasts..." Hera spoke somewhat thoughtfully, pausing a moment though she remained uninterrupted.

Eventually the treacherous Goddess curled her head back, peering with blind devotion at the Beautiful icon of Beast savagery that was her Godly owner. Her lips curled back in truly desperate love as she reached a slender hand back behind the soft, fuzzy neck of the Wolf.

"...Now grant me an eternity of pleasure." Hera sighed in mind-numbing lust as she drew the Wolf's face down to her own, allowing him to capture her in a scorching kiss, relishing her submission to this wonderful, beautiful Beast!

Thus, the fate of all women was sealed for all time. Hera's betrayal of Zeus, of Olympus, had delivered the very world into the hands of the greedy, covetous Beast Gods that would rape and defile it without mercy or restraint for eons to come. And yet Hera could only smile as she embraced the God of Wolves with the most zealous love her heart could summon. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in her mind. This was the natural order that the world was meant to accept. This wasn't merely her destiny, this was every female's destiny, this was the world's destiny, this was the only destiny.


HighLumin
HighLumin
571 Followers