Savage Mythology; Betrayel of Hera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hera cried out her eternal happiness for all the Olympians to hear as she felt the thick, engorged mass of Wolf knot break through her barrier and lock her down to her new fate. As her beloved conqueror roared in release, the Goddess joined him in screaming her most unimaginable delight.

The Slave Queen felt the furious Wolf cock wrench deep into her womb before erupting in a burning wave of Bestial cum. Her voice echoed endlessly in heavenly bliss as the divine woman embraced and relished the marvelous force behind it, the feeling of her own sacred body being soiled, defiled and claimed by the Beast's sperm.

An earth-splitting orgasm crashed through the fallen Goddess as Hera happily and pridefully accepted every last drop of Wolfish womb-filler. She couldn't begin to describe the ecstasy she felt knowing that her body, once promised to raise Godly heroes and champions of men, was now poisoned and tainted by a Beast, happily corrupted and fit only to birth blasphemous Beasts and bastard creatures!

As the echo of her delight died down in the great hall, Hera's eyes rolled down from the sky and fell to the image of her beloved, Godly Wolf. The fallen Goddess's eyes sparkled like the constellations, her tongue drooling out of a blissful smile as she let her monstrous master know the utter depth of love and appreciation she held for him.

"...Romulus... I love you... forever and all eternity I'm yours..." The corrupted Queen spoke with relentless zeal as she sat face to face with the panting Wolf.

Hera continued to gasp, squeak and moan lightly as she continued to straddle the Beastly God's lap. Romulus's massive phallus was still forced deep inside her, and she'd remain unquestioningly stuck atop it so long as the fat Wolf knot remained locking her down, which would be for some time now. Knowing she had plenty of time to enjoy her fateful binding to this Beast, Hera decided to make the most of it.

Even as the inhuman couple breathed hard from their relentless love, Hera let her face fall forward and captured the Wolf God's lips. Romulus growled hungrily as the Goddess's soft, wet lips worshipped his muzzle, and eagerly let his tongue shoot past his razor-sharp teeth to envelope the divine female's mouth. Hera kissed her Beastly master back with all the compassion she had, wantonly displaying her bottomless devotion for the new tyrant ruler of Olympus.

The treacherous lovers broke their kiss, tongues parting in aching longing as Hera drew her face back reluctantly, and Romulus only looked deep into her eyes with the most intense satisfaction and feeling of dominant assurance he'd ever known.

"How do you feel now, Hera?" Romulus asked low and smugly.

"Mmmmm, like I've been waiting for eons just to get fucked by a big, wonderful Wolf cock like that." Hera sighed out in utter contentment.

"Any regrets in knowing you've thrown away your royal title as Queen of the Gods just to become a lowly slave for a Beast?" The Wolf God continued to taunt his victimized vixen.

"Whether your call me your Queen or your Slave, it makes no difference to me. As a Goddess, I now only exist to serve your whims, to serve the whims of Beasts!" Hera breathlessly exclaimed, sheer orgasmic bliss shining in her eyes as she embraced her enslaved destiny.

"And you pledge that you will obey my every order to ensure my Beast races take their rightfully place as dominators of the Earth?"

"Yes, my beloved! As the Goddess of Women, of Childbirth, and the new Goddess of Slavery, I pledge my undying love to you. I promise to open the hearts of every mortal woman on earth and every Goddess from Olympus to Tartarus to you! Every Nymph and Dryad, every Amazon and temple priestess! I will ensure that every single female will understand her natural born desires as I have! They will understand their place as the rightful servants and slaves to Beast kind! Every woman a vessel of pleasure to slake the lusts of your Beasts! Every womb a home to nourish and foster generations of Beast offspring in your image! All of them! I promise all of them to you and your Beasts!"

Hera made her divine proclamation forever condemning every woman on Earth to an inescapable lust for Beasts. Every female alive on Earth, and from the heavens to the underworld, from now and into to the far future, would forever feel the effects of this ultimate betrayal. Now every woman who would ever live would understand her rightful place; happily lodged on the cock of a Beast as her belly filled with their unclean spawn!

And Romulus grinned as his worst enemy's wife proclaimed her undying love and loyalty, as she delivered every female that would ever exist right into his clutches, promising them all as breeding stock for his Beasts! With a tender affection displaying his own appreciation, the Wolf God put a big paw behind Hera's head, nestling into her long, flowing locks and gently bringing her head to rest on his shoulder.

"Good. And your obedience will be rewarded. You, and every woman that embraces the fate you've laid before them, shall live in eternal ecstasy. No greater joy will ever come than from knowing your place as the lovers and mothers to my Beasts." Romulus growled lowly into Hera's ear.

The Goddess lost herself in the quivering bliss of her loving master's embrace. Romulus wrapped her tight in his mighty arms, kept her olive skin warm as she nestled into ferocious muscles lined with heavenly soft fur. And of course his beautiful Beast cock still pulsed and filled her with the greatest sense of accomplishment she'd ever felt. Hera sighed as she rested her head into the crook of the Wolf's neck and relished in every slight, blissful sensation. As her eyes slowly drifted shut she felt like she could spend an eternity like this... and in fact, she knew that was exactly what she was going to do.

As he allowed Hera to relax into him, damned and locked onto his feral phallus for all eternity, Romulus turned his attention back to his surroundings, back to Olympus, and of course back to Zeus.

A menacing sneer etched onto the Wolf God's muzzle as his cold blue eyes fell again on the fallen God King, who still sat trembling in rage and pain against the wall as his life slowly leaked out of him. Romulus basked in the look in Zeus's eyes. The utter betrayal at seeing his own wife plot his downfall, pledging herself and the world to be the playthings of Romulus and his Beastmen.

"Do you understand now, Zeus. Your eons of self-deluded sense of 'Superiority,' your power and prestige mean nothing in the face of the raw force of nature. You cannot fight against the natural state of the world. Hera understood this, and that is why she came to me. That is why she surrendered her body to me. It's why she's gifted my Earthly followers your mortal women. And it's why she helped me take my rightful place on the throne of Olympus."

Zeus glowered with what life he had left, utterly helpless to do anything else, but it was barely even acknowledged in the mocking grin of Romulus.

"Humanity had always been destined to be subservient to the force of nature, to my Beasts. Your women had always been destined to be the loving slaves and breeders to my Beasts. Even the Goddesses are not exempt from the call of their own natural places. Don't just take Hera's word for it. Can you not hear it, Zeus? Can you not hear Olympus now, as its' inhabitants discover their rightful fates?"

And with the room finally falling quiet, Zeus's rage long since dead, Hera and Romulus's mockery stilled and their ravenous love-making abated for the moment, the sounds of what else was going on in Olympus came to their full attention.

The clash of battle, the dying breaths of the Gods had stilled. In their place the great, golden halls were filled with the sighs and cries of undeniable pleasure. Muffled sounds of feminine moans and wails echoed through the halls, trailing after Bestial snarls, grunts, and roars. There was no denying that the rest of Olympus now closely mimicked what had gone on in the throne room.

The Gods were vanquished, and the Goddesses were only now just discovering the truth that Hera had forced upon them. They were discovering the sheer, agonizing pleasure, the raw bliss of being ravished by Beast Gods! The "Lesser" Gods, Beasts and Monstrous Deities now relentlessly raped and fucked every Goddess and divine female that made their home in Olympus. Every one of them was having their power stripped, would soon find themselves eternally enslaved, forced to fuck and breed with their savage, Bestial captors. And from the sounds of utter delight echoing across the mountain, they were all absolutely loving it!

Zeus heard it all, and the newly discovered truth reverberated in his mind along with Romulus's words. This was truly the end of his Gods, the end of the era of his mankind. Be it in decades or thousands of years, Beasts would dominate his world, turn his mortal followers into slaves and cattle to be dominated and bred. Romulus only grinned all the fiercer as he saw the understanding, the loss of all will and hope in the former King's eyes. He knew now his failure, he knew now Romulus had taken everything he'd ever loved, his home, his wife, his world.

"You needn't worry, Zeus. I won't kill you and the other Gods. I'll ensure you've a comfortable place to stay... down in Tartarus, chained in the lowest, most inescapable pit. And while you spend the eons down there, I'll make sure you have a perfect view of the heavens and earth, so you may witness exactly how I and my Beasts devour your world."

*

Eventually, after the Beast Gods had slated their lust and properly enslaved the Goddesses to their eternity of obedience, they would march on the Underworld, conquer it just as they had conquered Olympus, and of course add the Chthonian Goddess to their divine harem. And eventually Romulus would make good on his promise to Zeus, chaining him, Poseidon, Ares, Hades, Apollo, and every other God that scorned him down in the dark where they'd be eternally helpless and forced to watch his Beasts' conquest of their women.

Although, not every single Goddess was present at Olympus when it was conquered and taught its' natural state. Other Goddess would learn of their fates at other times and in other places, stories to be saved for later. Demeter and Persephone, divine mother and daughter seemed to disappear together, and indeed some say they even managed to forge their own fates outside the designs of Romulus.

*And then there was Artemis, the Goddess of the Hunt, of Chastity. Some legends say she somehow managed to slip into a different world entirely, and yet other legends say that even this did not allow her to escape her true destiny. *

But of course, after the fall of Olympus, the Goddesses lives were forever bound to Beasts. The lives, the fates of mortals had been ripped form their hands, and now they too and for all eternity would be at the mercy of the whims of Romulus and his descendants.

*

Many Months Later

*

The mortal world had very little insight into what happened in the lives of the Gods, or at least, mortal men did. The Beast races, though, being a more natural, base state had a stronger connection to their Gods. They might not 'know' about Romulus's conquest of Olympus, but they felt it, understood it at an instinctive level. And as a result, they found an all new instinctive drive stronger than any they'd shared before; a drive to conquer and enslave humanity on a whole new scale.

Beast tribes and raiding parties launched attacks on human villages at a rate never before dared. Men were beaten, often killed and very rarely taken as hostages, but it was the human women that were their obvious prize, and dragged off into slavery with complete certainty.

One such instance of the new state of the world was happening right now. A temple, once devoted to Zeus and to the other Olympic Gods was under siege. Being settled in the wilderness a fair bit from the nearest major city and their army, the Wolf Tribe that was currently raiding the temple had almost no resistance as they forced their domination on the soon-to-be converted priestesses.

Cries of terror echoed around the temple as the Wolves sought to defile both the building and its' caretakers. Images of Zeus and the other male Gods were torn down, and crude effigies and totems depicting the savage Beast Gods were erected in their place. Statues of Hera and the other Goddesses were left standing, but wrapped in chains and surrounded by Bestial icons to enshrine their newfound subservience to Beasts. And of course, the priestesses that worshipped these Gods suffered no less humiliation and domination.

A young priestess of Zeus, having not even fulfilled a single year of her service yet, sobbed relentlessly as a feral Wolf warrior ensnared her from behind. The Wolf was not the least bit gentle, and the young girl's pathetic resistance did absolutely nothing to dissuade him.

The Wolf warrior slammed his captive stomach-first onto a fallen pillar, bending her hard over the concrete as he took a knife and cut her ceremonial robe to ribbons. The young priestess could only choke out more cries and let the tears roll down her face as she felt her captor strip her down to her base nudity, exposing her defenseless slit.

His conquered priestess primed and helpless, the Wolf warrior let his own Beasthood rise freely, and as he firmly kept the girl's hips pinned down onto the fallen column, he lunged his tapered cock and pierced deep into the once pure virgin.

The priestess of Zeus let loose a gasping cry as she felt her chastity ripped away from her as the massive Beast phallus tore into her pristine pussy. The Wolf Warrior smirked as saliva flung from his dripping teeth, the priestess's pussy clung to him so tightly, so delectably, it was no question that human females were made solely to nestle and pleasure Beast cocks with their bodies!

A sense of utterly rightful conquest filled his mind as the young Wolf began to rut himself into his helpless victim. The priestess could only cry out in sorrow as she felt every harsh thrust of his massive length scouring deep into her love channel, feeling his prick stab her like a spear as the tapered end forced its' way through to her womb.

But as the priestess of Zeus wailed in despair as she was ruined and claimed by the monstrous Beast, a very different scene was happening across the temple chamber. A more mature priestess, one of the heads of the temple, stood fearlessly, face-to-face with another powerful Wolf, the savage warrior staring her down in appraisal, waiting to see her reaction.

But there was no defiance in this priestess's eyes, as she was one of the adherents to Hera. She'd had the visions the other Gods' followers had not yet received; she understood the whims of her Goddess. She understood that Hera had given her and her sisters to these Beasts, that it would now be their pleasure to serve as slaves and breeders to the Wolves.

So as the screams of terror and despair filled the temple around her, Hera's priestess smiled in embrace of her new destiny as she submissively shed her robe before the Wolf that had been sent to conquer her.

The Wolf merely snorted in amusement as his hands went to take his apparently willing victim by the shoulders. The priestess sighed in growing anticipation as the Wolf gently laid her down onto the rough stone floor. She'd spent half her life in this temple and had always remained a virgin. Now that chastity was going to be forcibly offered in tribute to Romulus!

The priestess let her arms lay behind her with no resistance, her legs spread wide in open acceptance of her fate. As the Wolf warrior pinned her shoulders down and aligned his hips with her own, the priestess wore only a sultry smile in the knowledge that she'd forever be serving her Goddess in a much more direct way.

A cry of rapturous delight broke up the agony in the chamber as the Wolf forced himself deep into Hera's priestess. The mature female gasped in never before known pleasure as she took her first male, a Bestial savage no less. And even despite its' crude figure, the sheer unnaturalness of its' body as it twisted and forced into her own, the priestess felt only an intense pleasure as a sense of rightful purpose filled her heart.

The priestess's body moved with an instinctive drive that she only now understood had always been waiting to emerge. Her legs wrapped needfully around the rough-furred waist of her Beastly rapist, all but begging him to defile her even further.

And the Wolfman wasted no time in taking her invitation. Teeth gnashing in primal delight, the vicious Beast started to mercilessly fuck himself into the newly conquered slave. The priestess's cried her utter bliss, almost in an effort to overshadow the sounds of despair coming from her sisters.

The priestess's body instantly melted into its new savage oppressor, the female throwing her hips hard to meet the Wolf's waiting thrusts. Over and over, his gnarly cock came thrashing through her newly-broken pussy, his ferocious knot pounding against her frail lips, like it was beating her new submission straight into her core.

The priestess felt she was already experiencing an eternity of divinely-mandated pleasure as the Wolf endlessly ravaged her, and when the time came to fully cement her new role, she was more than ready.

The Wolf warrior violently pressed down on his fuck-slave's shoulders as he bottomed out completely. He ruthlessly forced his cock to tear deep into the human girl, his bulbous, Canine knot splitting her wide and marking her permanently as the territory of his tribe. And in a final show of dominance, the Wolf unleashed his feral seed upon the helpless womb of his victimized mate.

The priestess of Hera screamed out as relentless bliss overwhelmed her body. The thick mass of Wolfish knot carved her body into a more fitting breeder's shape, and the flood of Bestial semen came surging into her body with the force of a speeding chariot.

The woman felt like Hera herself was blessing her as the life-defining climax completely changed the course of her future in the most divine way she could ever imagine. Her body vivified and screamed in joy as she felt the warmth of new life being sown in her fertile, hyper-receptive belly.

It was a slow descent after that monumental high, the priestess breathing out raggedly in agonizing delight, clutching her forced mate tight to her body, the Wolf still so mercilessly deep in the midst of claiming her. A lingering glow stayed alight in her heart, like a candle she knew would never snuff out. The vision of her future was crystal clear, the light of Hera made it so. The priestess had fulfilled her ultimate destiny; she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt she'd been graced with the Wolf's offspring. His blood ran through her now, she would bear his children and countless more for his tribe. She would know a life-long bliss in giving birth to the world's true masters, giving birth to Beasts!

Lips curled in a receptive smile, almost lost in a trance, the matured priestess let her head fall to the side as her eyes swayed around the room. She saw now how much had changed so quickly in the short time it took for the Wolf to introduce her to her new life.

The shrieks and wails or terror and tragedy had all but been cast aside to the soft moans and rapturous gasps as the rest of the temple priestesses accepted their own fates. Now everywhere Hera's priestess looked she saw her sisters giving in to the Bestial lust, giving in to their new, Goddess-given desires. Every priestess gave themselves openly and delightedly to their new Wolf lovers, awakening to the savage new love that Hera had driven into their hearts. Whether they'd been adherent to Zeus, Poseidon, Apollo, it did not matter any longer. Now every female here would worship the God of Beasts, Romulus, and show their devotion by attending to his Earthly followers, and birthing more creatures in his likeness.