All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 15'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23almost 5 years ago
.

I hope the guest at the door is Leila...gosh, that would be a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rushed

Although the story content was good, you rushed it to posting. If You're using an editor, they missed several errors. Take your time before you submit the next chapter. I normally don't comment, but this time the errors were distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Love this installment. You left us one helluva cliffhanger.

The_British_MasterThe_British_Masteralmost 5 years ago

These are honestly my all time favourite stories on LIterotica, and I find myself checking your page several times a day to see if the new chapter has been posted yet lol.

One thing I would love is if Savannah made Roxie eat her sweaty ass. Some fart stuff would be really hot as well or even shit, but I know that some of the more extreme stuff wouldn’t be as widely popular so I get why it might not surface here.

But overall an absolutely fantastic story set and I can’t wait until part 16!

domundsub23domundsub23almost 5 years ago
@The_British_Master

Well you Sir could give us another chapter of Hannah :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...