Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting underneath her roommate, her head between two feet Roxanne slowly finished her bowls. Neither of them really said anything Savannah was very pleased with how everything turned out, while Roxanne was just worried if this was really going to be how her mornings would go from now on.

While they didn't really talk to each other during the meal Savannah did tease her roommate for the entirety of it. She pressed her head into the bowl of foot on more than one occasion using her foot, and she just generally used her feet to casually rub over Roxanne's naked body during their meal. She especially enjoyed pressing them against the girl's breasts.

Eventually breakfast did come to an end though. The pancakes were all greedily finished by Savannah and Roxanne had managed to empty the bowls of food to her roommate's satisfaction. All the cereal had been eaten and the milk bowl only looked a bit moist right now.

Without a word Savannah just got up and went straight for the couch where she sat down. It was only there that she spoke up. "Alright Roxy, you might make me a coffee now, half milk, half coffee and two sugar cubes. After bringing me my coffee you may do the dishes and whatever laundry you might still have to do. Once you are done you may join me."

Roxanne just blushed, but she nearly instantly got to work first making Savannah's coffee and bringing it to her like she was just a servant, which she guessed she was now. Then gathering Savannah's plate and her own bowls, giving them a thorough washing. The plate she put back in the cupboard where it belonged, but she had no idea what to do with the bowls.

In the end she decided to just place it back where she had found it. At the foot of the chair Savannah usually sat in. Looking down on this morbid new meal setting felt so strange. It felt terrible, but at the same time it aroused her to no end.

She didn't have much time to think about it though, she still had some wash to catch up to, and with how she had to wash Savannah's intimates by hand that would take a while. Savannah probably wouldn't really care how much work it was. Knowing her roommate Roxanne knew she would expect her to join her soon.

Collecting the dirty laundry around their dorm Roxanne ended up giving it all a pretty thorough sniffing examination. While it kind of missed it's original purpose now it was a command that still stuck with her. It wasn't like Savannah's panties really smelled any differently than her own face at this point. The socks and tights still did, but it wasn't like that smell was any worse.

With a bunch of dirty laundry gathered up in her arms Roxanne headed to the bathroom where she filled the faucet with warm water and soap before carefully washing the garments by hand, making sure to pay extra attention to the dirty spots.

Once she was done washing them Roxanne took the garments to her room to dry. It was still a strange sight to her seeing all this dirty laundry that was way to big for her hanging there, but she guessed that was just what her life had become now, strange.

Since her work was done Roxanne made her way back to her roommate. She remembered how sh should crawl, so before making it within Savannah's eyesight she dropped back to her hands and knees. The leash she was wearing dragged on the floor, in between her breasts and finally between her legs. It sent yet another rush to her sopping wet pussy.

Roxanne really hoped she would be allowed to cum soon she had been so horny since last night and she really could use some relief. So far it seemed like she really couldn't cum any other way than with Savannah's foot pressed against her face any longer. She hadn't been able to cum when she tried yesterday in her bed at least.

So far she had only had one orgasm with Savannah's feet in her face though. Which Roxanne told herself wasn't enough to be sure yet. She deliberately tried to ignore jut how powerful that orgasm had been. She had to while she did believe she was a huge perv she was still having a hard time admitting to what depth her depravities actually went.

She most definitely categorised cumming only while smelling a pair of feet as a new depth. Especially if she couldn't even cum any other way anymore. She herself was shocked by just how depraved that was, so unless she got more proof she decided not to belief it. Not yet at least.

As soon as she arrived at the couch Savannah lifted a foot up to the girl's face. The black girl didn't say anything, but Roxanne thought she knew what she meant with the gesture. At least she thought she did, and she hoped she was right otherwise she would really be making a fool of herself.

With a bright blush on her face Roxanne leaned forward and planted a passionate Kiss on her roommate's sole. It was embarrassing but so hot. She hoped this was what Savannah had wanted though otherwise this would probably look silly, that and she really wanted to please her Goddess.

Savannah just smirked, seeing her gorgeous roommate crawl and grovel around like that all naked and submissive was great. Now the girl even started picking up on small hints trying to fill in what she though was desired of her and she was right in her thoughts. It wasn't real initiative just yet, but it was another step in the right direction.

After the first foot Savannah raised the other and just like before Roxanne planted an intimate Kiss on the sole. When both of Savannah's feet where back on the ground she just looked up expecting an order.

Normally Roxanne life had always been very busy between training, studies and her friends. There was never a moment she was just doing nothing. Until now that is. She was getting so used to just obeying Savannah who had constant kept her busy with all sorts of outrageous demands that she really no idea what to do now that Savannah hadn't given her something to do.

Well she did have tons to do actually, she had a big test on Wednesday and she hadn't yet opened her book. She simply hadn't had time yet. She had been so busy being a pervert that she hadn't studied. It was honestly scary, studying had always come first. Now even if she hadn't studied yet she still didn't feel like she could do it now.

Somehow, she felt like it would displease her Goddess and if she was honest right now that prospect scared her more than a bad test. The thought that she needed Savannah was so deeply ingrained in her thoughts by now. As was the fear of getting punished for displeasing her Goddess.

Instead of worrying about studying she just sat there, staring up at her roommate desperately waiting for her to say something. It was embarrassing, but her pussy was throbbing so badly. God, she needed release and she knew she had to earn it from now on, a thought which instantly sent another spike of arousal to her pussy.

This staring went on for a good 2 minutes before Savannah finally did open her mouth. Roxanne almost looked excited to finally get something to do again. It was strange, but she was really looking forward to getting orders again. She craved them somehow and from her feelings she could derive that her pussy craved them even more.

Before Savannah could say a word however there was a loud knock on the door. Both girls instantly turned their attention towards it, Savannah with a big smile while Roxanne looked more horrified than anything else.

Luckily whoever was in front of that door didn't know they were in. It wouldn't be that strange for two college girls to both be out on a Sunday, right? One thing was for sure, Roxanne tried to stay as quiet as she possibly could hoping that the person would just go away, whoever it was.

That plan instantly got ruined when Savannah spoke up loudly. "Well my little Roxy, aren't you going to answer that? Go to the door and let our guest in. I am sure you can do that right?" Savannah said tauntingly talking down at her roommate.

Roxanne just looked at her in that seem sweet shocked horrified look Savannah loved so much. Her face as red as the stockings she wore on her otherwise naked body. Did Savannah really expect her to do this? Or was she really kidding, just this once?

12