All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 16'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
domundsub23domundsub23almost 5 years ago
I hoped for Leila

...and I was not disappointed :) And now there is kind of a spin off around the corner with Leila and her bitch boss, I like that idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sarah may be a 40 something woman and to be intimidated by Savannah will be huge as her tough business acumen begins to break down under Savannah's dominance as she breaks down Sarah's past dominance of others by turning her into a meek submissive woman who takes care of the all female staff like a submissive should. And suppose Sarah has a daughter built like her with the same dominance in her genes including hating Black people? Even more priceless would be having Sarah give her daughter a blunt ultimatum to submit to Savannah or be made homeless and cut off from funds. And the look on the daughter's face would be priceless as Savannah turns her over to one of her Black girlfriends for conversion into a slut for black cock and pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...