Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,340 Followers

"Oh on the contrary, it seems that Roxy is such a huge perv that she can't seem to cum anymore unless my feet are literally pressed to her face. Just socks don't seem to do it for her anymore. Which brings me to my question, would you mind if we tested out now whether Roxy is just addicted to smelly feet, or mine in particular?" Savannah asked with a huge grin already knowing the answer. She just wanted it to be clear to Roxy that she wouldn't be able to cum anymore without her and this was the perfect opportunity.

"Of course I don't mind, not at all actually. I have wanted to see her masturbate with socks since she first told me, but with my feet in her face? That's even better. I do have one condition though." Leila said excitedly.

Savannah just raised an eyebrow, not expecting Leila to get demanding. She didn't really like that change. "And that is?" She asked letting her displeasure sound trough in her voice.

"Well, I don't think this counts as a good experiment unless we give her the full experience. So I want to stuff my socks in her mouth so she has to both smell and taste my feet while masturbating so we know for sure that if she doesn't cum it was enough foot for her." Leila adds with a giggle.

Instantly Savannah's face cleared up, where she was first starting to get mad at Leila for making demands she now rather wanted to praise the girl. Her idea was genius, it would really ensure that Roxy had no way to deny the results. Besides, after being able to smell those nasty sweat drenched socks from so far away Savannah was eager to see them in her roommates' mouth.

Roxy had fallen really low from the point where she had been looking down on Savannah, judging her for being lazy and all that. To now where she was laying naked on the floor while Savannah and a nail technician she barely knew were discussing the terms of how she would get to masturbate in front of them.

"You are right Leila, it's best to test these things very thoroughly so go ahead and stuff them in her mouth. May I suggest you shove the foot part in first just in case her mouth isn't big enough to fit in two whole over the knee socks? I mean we have to make sure she can make most of the taste, right?" Savannah added, licking her lips in excitement.

"Awesome, you heard that Roxy? Open wide, I have a tasty surprise for you." Leila chirped getting her feet off the girl's face which simply looked wet from all the time beneath her overheated feet. Helped by the smooth material of the sheer nude pantyhose the over the knee socks were off in a heartbeat.

Roxanne looked pretty pale, and the last thing she wanted right now was to taste those nasty socks that had made her suffer for what seemed like forever. Both Savannah and Leila were looking down on her however to disobey. Especially since she already had a hard time disobeying without the added pressure recently.

Eventually it took her a few seconds before she slowly opened her mouth. It hadn't even opened completely yet before Leila eagerly shoved the sweat soaked salty, musty tasting cotton garment between her lips. Leila made sure to put the sole part down so that it was the part rubbing against Roxanne's tongue. She repeated the same process with the other sock before she started stuffing the leg parts in as well.

As predicted the two socks didn't fit completely. There was still a big part of leg from both socks dangling out of Roxanne's mouth, but it was thoroughly stuffed to the point of stretching her jaw uncomfortably wide. As the sweat from the socks mixed with her spit the taste only grew stronger. Her mouth was so stuffed that she couldn't even move her tongue anymore, so without the help of her hands there was no way she would be able to get those socks out of her mouth.

Leila was barely done stuffing those socks into Roxy's mouth before she already place her nylon covered soles who smelled just as bad on the girls waiting face, wiggling them around slightly to get comfortable. "Alright, I am ready. I can't believe this is actually happening. Aaah this is so exciting." Leila squealed.

"Well Roxy, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and masturbate, your pussy is so wet that you can't really hide you want to so start working that perverted cunt of yours. Let's see if you're addicted to smelly feet or MY smelly feet." Savannah laughed loud enough for Roxanne to hear.

Not really having another choice Roxanne moved her hand in between her legs and started playing with herself. It was the most embarrassing thing she had ever done. The combined taste and smell of Leila's feet was horrible and yet she was more aroused than ever before. She had felt like she would explode even before she touched her pussy, but just like yesterday she never seemed to be able to push herself over that edge between overtly aroused frustration and an actual orgasm.

Both Savannah and Leila were engrossed in watching Roxanne's fingers try to stimulate her pussy to a climax. It was a lazy attempt at first, too embarrassed to really give it her all. That soon changed as the frustration was driving her crazy though. All of a sudden the embarrassment didn't seem to matter any more as her fingers just seemed to pull out every trick they knew just to have that orgasm.

It was a fun transgression to watch, but eventually after more than half an hour had passed Leila and Savannah were growing bored. In the end Savannah spoke up. "Alright Roxy, you can stop now. I guess the experiment has wielded it's result. It really seems like you're only able to cum with my feet pressed in your face."

Roxanne cried out in frustration as her tired hand dropped sideways. Not that anyone could hear or see since her mouth was still stuffed and her face covered. How was this possible? What was wrong with her? She really was a terrible perv, and she realised now more than ever that she would have to cherise her Goddess Savannah or she might never cum again.

"Well to make the experiment complete I guess we'll have to find out if that still stands as well wont we. I mean we have proven that she can't cum from my feet despite being terribly aroused, but that still doesn't proof the fact she will cum with your feet does it?" Leila asked sceptically clearly wanting to see Roxy cum.

"Oh, but we already established that yesterday. Haven't we Roxy? Apart from this little test Roxy doesn't deserve to cum. The reason you had to wait that long at the door was because Roxy here refused to open up. Which brings me to a next question. She still has to be punished, I believe a thorough spanking is in order. Since you were the one inconvenienced it is only fair to give you the chance to administer the spanking. If you want to at least." Savannah said sternly making Roxanne shudder.

Roxanne really wanted to cry. She had started to really need that orgasm only to get it denied now? This was so unfair. Well not really, she was already so consumed in the idea of belonging to Savannah that she actually thought it was a reasonable decision. She really believed that she really didn't deserve an orgasm. Which didn't make it an easier to deal with, certainly not with the knowledge that she was getting a spanking instead.

"Oh my god, poor Roxy. I am probably going to rub myself sore when I get back home. I can't imagine being that aroused and not allowed or even able to cum. Well I guess it's because I'm not a huge pervert." Leila laughed.

"You are right though. Naughty girls don't deserve rewards. What would that teach them? To be spoiled little brats. No Roxy needs to learn that rewards have to be earned and I would be more than glad to deliver her punishment." Leila continues in a gleeful tone.

"There is something else you might be able to help with while you're here. You see I think Roxy would be honoured to help you out with your orgasm. No need to get your hands dirty. Roxy would love to thank you properly for the treat you brought, and what better way to say thank you than a good pussy licking?" Savannah asked with a smirk.

"Oh my god, really?! I will definitely take her up on that offer then. I mean you are right, until now everything has been about Roxy living out her fantasy. It is only fair I get something from this deal as well. First I would like to give her that spanking though, a good way to get in the mood for a nice licking even more." Leila said excitedly.

Roxanne felt so embarrassed. She was basically lent out as a sextoy to someone who was pretty much a stranger. Worst of all was the fact that she felt it to be just however. The constant reinforcements of how bad of a perv she was combined with how clouded her brain was from the sheer arousal really made her belief that everything that happened had been about her and that repaying the favour was only right. Her mind had been so corrupted that she couldn't even determine that she had just been used and abused.

"That's settled then. I have to warn you though, Roxy is an inexperience and honestly terrible little pussy muncher. She has only done it for the first time yesterday, but she is an eager learner and she really wants to become the best pussy muncher on campus. To help her achieve that goal I have started to teach her one trick daily, but above all you know what they say right? Practice makes perfect. If you want to learn her todays trick you can use her for as many orgasms as you like." Savannah explained.

"Don't worry, I will be glad to teach her a trick and let her practice some. After all who am I to get in the way of such admirable and ambitious goals. First we have that spanking coming up though. So come and get over my lap you naughty girl." Leila said before removing her feet from the girl's face.

Roxanne knew better than to protest. Especially now, it would only make her punishment worse and after learning she had to earn her orgasms from now she was even more motivated to be on her best behaviour. God she had never been sex craved or nymphomaniac, but it sure seemed a lot like that lately. Something which she could really only explain with the fact that she was finally living out these deep-rooted perverted fantasies she had never known about.

Reluctantly Roxanne got up and pulled herself over Leila's nylon clad thighs knowing full well what was about to happen. Almost instantly she was rewarded by one hand coming to rest on her lower back, and another one on her butt making her shudder. A soft moan escaped, caused by the intense feelings of embarrassment.

"Are you sure this is even punishment? I mean Roxy here seems to like it." Leila laughed moving a hand between the girl's legs and passing a finger over her overtly wet pussy causing another moan. "Oh my, the slut really likes it. She is soaking wet." Leila added before wiping her wet fingers on Roxanne's exposed back.

With a quick movement Leila brought her hand in front of Roxanne's face and pushed some more at the socks stuck in the girl's mouth. "Hmmm let's keep those in place so you have something to comfort you during your punishment, and of course to keep the noise down." Leila mused before returning her hands to the girls back and butt.

"Alright, let's make your bottom match your stockings, shall we?" Leila asked not that Roxanne could answer with her mouth stuffed full of sweaty socks. Since no reply came Leila just raised her hand and brought it down hard on the girl's defenceless bottom making the cheeks shake while a muffled cry was barely audible through the sock gag.

After the first spank Leila really got a taste for it as she brought her hand down over and over making Roxanne's butt cheeks dance for her. She was so absorbed in the moment that she just kept on going without breaks until she eventually stopped to catch her breath somewhere well past the 50 spanks mark.

"Phew, that was a lot more intense than I was expecting. I could really use that licking now after such a work-out." Leila said in complete disregard of the fact that Roxanne was sobbing heavily after her brutal spanking.

"What are you waiting on then? You can just shove her off your lap, I do it all the time." Savannah said, not at all bothered by the way Roxanne was being treated. Why should she be? It was true, it was how she treated the girl all the time and she actually believed she liked it.

"If you say so." Leila said happily as she just shoved the girl off her lap completely disregarding how she might feel about it. With Roxanne off her lap she stood up and pulled off her pantyhose and panties, lifting the skirt of her dress to reveal a clean-shaven pussy that was glistening wet.

"Alright Roxy, you can pull those socks out of your mouth now. I know you would probably like to suck on them all day long, but your tongue is required elsewhere." Leila taunted rubbing in just how much of a pervert she thought Roxy was.

"Now why don't you show me what you have learned so far, so I can teach you a new trick. Get your tongue right up in my snatch. I know you want to." Leila continued taunting. The idea of making the girl she had just spanked, the same one who had just been denied an orgasm she had been so close to for so long, give her an orgasm was a feeling of ultimate power.

Best of all the girl didn't even protest, she just got up on her knees with tear shot eyes and shuffled in-between Leila's legs bringing her mouth towards her pussy lips before starting to lick. Leila could smell her own feet off the girl's face which made this whole ordeal even more intensely powerful.

Roxanne herself couldn't even smell or taste the voluptuous Latina's pussy, simply because the smell and taste of her feet were still overtly present. She tried her best to make Leila feel good, despite everything that she had put her through. She wiggled her tongue deep inside the girl's pussy and moved it up and down between her lips, circling her clit once each time she reached the top.

It didn't take long for Leila to reach a first gushing orgasm on the girl's face. Roxanne noticed because she had the exact same thigh clamping reaction as Savannah. Making everything go black to the point where she was afraid she would pass out. The Latina's pussy tasted way more sour than Savannah's pussy. It was just as unpleasant, but in another way.

Savannah just grinned, she recognised Leila's reaction all to well. Roxy might not be a good pussy muncher but dominating her completely tended to get her and apparently also Leila so worked up that she did manage to cum within minutes either way. It was a second orgasm that made it harder for Roxy and her limited skill. That or one first thing in the morning when Savannah hadn't gotten worked up yet.

After a minute of letting her orgasm die down Leila opened her legs again with a deep sigh. "mmm, I think I can do something with this now that I know what I have to work with. I also know exactly what tip to give you. Roxy, you can keep on licking up and down, but while you do that I want you to imagine that my pussy is a piece of paper and that your tongue is a pen. Write words to declare your love and adoration while you are moving up and down." Leila explained in a dreamy voice.

It was a strange thing to imagine, but either way Roxanne tried her best to comply. Suddenly licking Leila's pussy required a lot more concentration from her as she tried her best to form letter after letter while still circling the clit every time she reached the top. "Y O U R P U S S Y T A S T E S A M A Z I N G" was the first thing she tried to write. It was a lie, but Roxanne was paranoid that Leila would actually be able to tell what she was writing so to speak.

While the words or letters didn't really matter all that much Leila was very satisfied with how her tip worked out. She had no idea what the girl between her legs was "writing," but it was nice to imagine she was attempting to write compliments. The formation of the letters also ensured that the pattern in which the girls tongue moved constantly changed which felt like heaven.

Her orgasm didn't come nearly as fast as the first one had, but it didn't matter too much to her. In fact she preferred this slower build up to an equally amazing orgasm. In the end Leila enjoyed two more orgasms before she shoved the girl away by placing her foot between the girl's breasts and pushing.

Seeing Roxanne's soaked face instantly made her burst into laughter. "Oh my god, that pussy whipped look really suits you Roxy." She joked. "Anyways, it was awesome meeting the two of you again, but I think I should get going. You know what they say, it is always best to leave after the climax." Leila said electing a laugh from both her and Savannah. Roxanne was the only one who wasn't really laughing.

"Alright, I'll show you out cause even Roxy can use a small break from time to time. Don't forget about our deal okay? If I succeed in making Sarah obey you completely I get your 600 dollars a month you used to spend on rent plus live long free nail appointments for me and Roxy." Savannah said confidently.

"Oh you can count on It. To be honest I really hope you will win the bet. God that would be so fucking awesome, but sadly too good to be true I fear." Leila replied with a dreamy smile imagining doing the same thing to Sarah as she had just done to Roxy.

"Great, now Roxy, why don't you give our guest a proper goodbye kiss on her lips before she goes?" Savannah asked with a smile. Leila looked somewhat confused not really wanting to kiss the girl with how her face currently smelled, but she was pleasantly surprised when a blushing Roxy crawled towards her and moved her head under her skirt to plant a sloppy kiss on her pussy.

"Goodbye Miss Leila." The girl said shyly which made Leila burst out laughing.

"Oh my god this is just precious. Goodbye slut, I definitely hope I will be seeing you again some time soon. I wonder how much your pussy munching skills will have improved by then." Leila said before gathering her things, not bothering to put anything but her Uggs back on.

With that Both of Roxanne's tormentors headed to the door leaving her naked with an overly aroused pussy, a very sore bottom and a well-used thoroughly soaked face.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,340 Followers
12