All Comments on 'Savannah's Hypnotic Socks Pt. 18'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Hoping that there's some more hypnotic commands for Roxanne soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This happens and nobody takes notice!

In reality, somebody would take Roxanne for a talk with the college psychologist and this would easily become a police matter. Nobody would let this continue.

domundsub23domundsub23over 4 years ago
.

OMG...now I want to read about Chad and the way older woman he will serve from now on :D Seriously, I loved that little idea in your hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Boy, Chad sure got brushed aside easily :) Like the previous comment, I'd love to see a glimpse into his new situation. As hot as this story is consistently, it's when others start to be introduced to Savannah's growing cult (like Leila and the taxi driver) and find a Domme or Sub role, that I find the whole concept re-energised. Please don't take that as criticism though - I check the site specifically to see if you've updated this amazing story

FibaroFibaroover 4 years agoAuthor
The other characters.

Hello everyone, I would like to use this comment to create some clarity about my other characters introduced in both stories. The many new opportunities I have created are there with the aim to give their own story once the ones I am working on are finished. It might look like I am leaving them aside, but that's not the case. At least not forever.

This story will end once the relationship and new life of Savannah and Roxanne is completely settled. Then I will most likely work out one of the side stories and maybe give Savannah and Roxy a few loose short stories revolving around special events. This story is already at 200 pages in Word and sadly I can't really get that much faster at writing. since I started writing in February I have put out nearly 500 pages over various stories which is about my maximum capacity I feel like. If you are patient however all those ideas will get worked out eventually.

I would also like to thank all of you who are reading, commenting and voting for my stories for all the support. It might not seem like a lot to give a vote, but it sure means a lot to me and has been a great motivation to keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait!

Another great story. Thanks for continuing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So here's a crazy idea - Savannah just thought she was getting Chad out of her and Roxanne's life with that command, right? But what if the first "black, heavyset woman who's thirty years older than him" that Chad sees is - Savannah's mother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a missed opportunity. Make Chad find feet and anything to do with them incredibly revolting, then maybe throw in that, like Roxy, he too gets turned on when she gets degraded. Then Savanah should encourage the boy to come over. Have Roxy invite him over to hang out. Savannah will "be nice" and let her suspend the rules while he's there - in exchange for something really pushing her envelope. After a visit or two where they sit on the couch, watch TV, maybe make out when Savannah leaves the room... Eventually, after provoked by a few select acts by Savannah, Chad starts making private comments to Roxy about how gross Savannah is - her hair, her teeth, her sweat stained clothes, her whole overweight body, especially her feet. Mentions how he can't imagine how anyone could stand to even be her roommate or friend, let alone a lover. Disgusting. Roxy is so conflicted and Savannah hears it, gets angry, but has to refrain, waiting for the big payoff, instead secretly texting him from Roxy's phone, while Roxy is tied, blindfolded and headphoned, to come over headphones, next afternoon "and just come on in, the door will be unlocked)". Meanwhile, Savannah runs Roxy through her paces the next morning, kept on edge all day, so needy and ready to cum. Finally she let's her play with herself, having to declare her undying love for her Goddess' feet, sitting on her face and starts to cum, and Savannah slides her feet to the side so that Roxy can see Chad as he utters a "What the hell?!?" just as Roxy is in the throes of a MASSIVE orgasm.

Chad leaves absolutely disgusted and Roxy consoles her pet, allowing her to lick her Goddess' cunt while she tells Roxy how she cares about Roxy, and is willing to put up with Roxy's perversions and will take care of her, unlike the loser who left her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All your stories are amazing but can't wait to find out Chad's future and the things he is made to do, to prove his love, maybe even used by multiple women.

Thanks for all the effort on these stories, brilliant work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...