Save the Cheerleader's Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least she was enjoying it. Her moans and movements were all the time more frantic. Soon she would be cumming. But not before she had lifted herself up in a more upright sitting position. There she circled my head with her thighs in a similar manner she had encircled her date's hips when he was fucking her.

Our eyes locked and I admired her large boobs from below while never missing a beat with my efforts on her pussy. When she came it was very intense. I felt her pussy throbbing against my mouth and I swear she pushed some more drops of cum into my mouth as she came. With her thighs around my head and a mouthful of her pussy she was almost suffocating me.

When it was all over she collapsed back to her bed and asked me to join her. A disgusting rope of cum connected my lips to her pussy for a while when I lifted my head. I wiped it into my hand and went to the bed next to her. She was exceptionally sweet and stroked my hair and did not stop me when I put my hand on her breast. With a somewhat amazed voice, she complimented me on doing it,

"Baby you did it. It was so sweet. How you like fully committed to me and made me cum. Oh honey, you must really love me. So adorable."

Then she picked some cum from the corner of my mouth with her finger and before I was able to protest she planted her finger into my mouth. Staring at me fixedly as I decided to suck on her finger.

Her positive attitude towards me and everything that had just happened somehow mellowed down my negative feelings about licking other man's cum from her pussy. It made me feel appreciated. But the best was yet to cum. With hazy eyes, she informed me that since I had been such a good boy she would let me cum on her tits. Not an actual titty-fuck since that would be reserved for real men but I could jerk off onto her boobs.

I had hoped she would let me cum but this was going to be extra good. Soon I was on my knees next to her slapping her large breast with my rigid penis. She was also into it. Eyes nearly closed she was pushing her breast together for me. Squeezing their great volume and playing with her nipples. Even that was not all of it. In the end, her other hand went from behind to my balls and was lovingly caressing those as I came. She was rooting for me to spraypaint her titties,

"That's right cuckie. Cum to mami's titties. Shoot it all with your small penis!"

And I did. There was quite a load of it and both of her round boobs were covered by my semen. It made me feel proud. The white liquid made a pornographic sight as it ran down on her black skin. It also made me happy that I had done something quite manly to her.

Then she mentally dropped me back to the ground and told me that now that I had acquired the taste she expected me to lick all the sperm off from her boobs. After a small moment of consideration, I decided this task to be much more pleasurable than the previous one. I got to play with her tits and at least the cum was my own.

If I thought eating the creampie was the worse that would come I was mistaken. With time I got used to it but it did not make Shania happy at all. She explained to me that all the excitement was gone now that I was no longer resisting my clean-up duties like I had done in the beginning. And if she ridiculed my penis it only got me harder. I didn't want to correct her but my penis had always been hard around her regardless of what she said about it.

"Well, if it's not that good for you anymore we could stop doing it. I'm totally fine without." I told her but she slapped my cheek jokingly and told me that as her little cucky, I would be eating the creampies from her for the rest of my life.

This sounded quite a commitment from her and I started to wonder about the future of our relationship. It was an insane thing but hearing her say that something could be going on between me and her for the rest of our lives warmed up my heart.

The topic was left at that for the time being but at my birthday she came up with something new for us. Staring at the silvery metallic object she had given to me as a birthday present I was trying to figure out what it was. To her, it seemed to be hilarious that I didn't know.

"Is it like some sort of jewelry for men?" I asked and she was howling from laughter. When she finally was able to get a word from her mouth she just told me that it indeed was something for me to wear but not around my neck.

Then I started to realize what it had to be. The shining device consisting of a couple of metallic rings and a cup had to be a male chastity device. Considering the implications I started to protest,

"You can't be serious. You want to lock my penis up?"

Her laughter had died and she was staring into my eyes replying,

"Oh yes, darling. I want you to fully commit to me and wear that proudly around your small penis as proof of your love for me."

Still, I protested telling her that we did not need such a device and that I would always stay loyal to her.

"Well, that's not the point. I know you wouldn't dare to sleep with another woman but what about your hands?" she asked.

Failing to to comprehend what she meant I asked her to elaborate,

"What about them?"

"Let's take last night for example. Tell me now what did you do while I was on my date with Jaxon?"

Now I was staring at her and swallowed. It was clear where this was going. The fact that I had masturbated furiously thinking about her meeting up with her linebacker lover must have been evident to her. But I did not want to admit it to her.

And I didn't have to. She embraced me tightly and looking at me made a guess,

"Oh don't pretend that you didn't wank yourself off while I was gone. I know you did. You put some lotion onto your hand and touched yourself while I was meeting another man. While I was getting my pussy fucked so god damn well that you could never do the same. And you came thinking how he would come deep into your girlfriend and how you would be cleaning my pussy with your tongue when I return. Does this ring a bell?"

Submissively I nodded which made her happy,

"Excellent. And that is exactly why we need the cock ring for you. From now on I want to decide when you get to cum and when not. No need for you to worry your pretty little head with things like that."

An impressively hard erection arose when she was trying to put the ring on me. I did hope she would let me masturbate or even better would give me a handjob but I was wrong. She had an opposite tactic for making it smaller. By a combination of hard slaps to my cock and balls and a bagful of ice from her freezer she practically murdered my hardon. And as soon as it was down I could hear a click-click sound and she had locked me up.

She complimented it lavishly and made me dance around in front of her bed. It seemed it worked for her since she quite soon told me to come to bed. Opening her legs she told me it was time for some serious birthday oral and smirked at the implications that she would be receiving it even though it was my birthday.

While I was doing it she placed her foot on my genitalia and flickered the cock lock back and forth with her painted toes. My dick tried desperately to grow up but the device made it impossible. I sighed frustratedly into her pussy but did not stop doing it.

Running my tongue in small circles around her throbbing clit I soon made her cum. She ripped my hair telling me not to stop and to go faster and climaxed rubbing my face violently into her pussy. After she came I thought she just might be in a good enough mood to release me from my prison. When I brought it up she surprised me and told me that it was all up to me when I would get out. But before she could tell me more about the details it was time for her second birthday present to me.

The pretty box she had for me was opened up in no time and it revealed its contents. This time I knew exactly what it was but it took me some time to adjust. She was at least as amused as she had been an hour earlier when I was staring at the cock ring she had gotten me. When I told her she could not be serious about it she told me that she most certainly was,

"You will get out of the cock ring as soon as you ask me nicely to use my second present on you. Most likely you will have to beg me to do it and only then you will be released. Maybe you will have to dress up and seduce me before I will do it. We'll see."

The eight or nine-inch dildo had an expensive-looking leather and lace harness attached to it. It was brown and matched Shania's skin color perfectly. I told she had gone too far and that I did not want to do it. Her only reply was that we'll see about it in a week or two after her new no wanking policy has shown its full effect on me.

Then in her usual manner ignoring my protests completely she asked me to cuddle up with her. We could talk more in the morning. Insisting on being the big spoon Shania took me into a tight embrace and thanked me for the wonderful orgasm I had given her with my mouth. As we waited for sleep to come she played with my nipple and rubbed her curly and somewhat rough bush of pussy hair against my buttocks. My restrained cock tried once more to grow up in its cage and I was pondering on how long I could take such teasing before I would give in to her latest demand.

12