Saving Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried covering up as Angie padded over to help me up, watching over her shoulder as Emma removed her clothes, revealing her perfect body. I closed my eyes as the last of my clothing was removed. This would be a dream come true if I wasn't hurt. Maybe if I didn't open my eyes, it wasn't happening.

"Baby girl, you gotta open your eyes so you can step in," Angie said softly, "it's ok. We've got you."

Opening my eyes, I made my way into the shower, holding onto Emma for support, the hot water stinging at my stitches. Angie stepped in behind me, instructing me to lean back against her. Neither of them let me wash myself at all, Emma contentedly humming as she washed my front, then Angie washing my hair and my backside as I held onto Emma for support, both of them eliciting a few unintentional whimpers from me. When they seemed content with their work, they helped me out of the shower, patting me dry, then themselves, and escorting me back to bed still naked and self conscious.

After helping me back into the bed, and covering up with the blanket, I had to request clothes.

"I don't know why you'd want to cover all of that up, little one, but if you insist. I want to check your stitches and such anyway."

Emma brought me a t shirt and some boys shorts, insisting on helping me get both on. I've never been very good at telling either of them no. Knowing that she'd see that I was wet just from their nude presence being around me, I just stared at the ceiling as she pulled the shorts up. Afterwards, she pulled the blanket back up, directing my gaze to her smile, and giving me a peck on the cheek as she laid down next to me, Angie following right behind to join me on my other side.

"Ummm. Guys... I hate to be a buzzkill," I started awkwardly, "but can you put some clothes on? My body can't handle looking at you two yet. I can barely handle fully clothed cuddles without getting turned on."

"Aww you think I'm pretty?" Angie asked with a smile.

"Girl, you know you're both a little past perfect. Usually I wouldn't ask, since this is basically a dream come true... it's just frustrating since I don't have the strength to play with either of you yet."

"You're right, little one. We'll get dressed. Your recovery should come first, and you still have a long few weeks ahead of you. We've waited to play this long, a little longer won't hurt."

I let out a sigh, as they both got slightly more dressed. Guess I should've been more specific, as they both put on a shirt and panties, and crawled back in bed with me. Emma reached over to grab one of my pain pills for me, propping me up a bit to get it down with some water. As we laid back, she pulled me into her arms, resting my head on her chest. Running her fingers through my short hair, she reminded me to breathe with her, as Angie curled up into my less painful side. As the meds kicked in, I vaguely remember them giggling at me telling them to use one of the spare rooms if they wanted to go 'play' with each other before nodding off into another long nap. They woke me up later for a small dinner, which I argued against. I only wanted sleep, and sleeping in short spans as I had been seemed to be preventing nightmares. Maybe it was the pain meds, who knows.

The next week went about the same. We would bathe together, wait as long as possible until I requested clothes, help me dress, keep me fed, curl up next to me, and I'd fall asleep off and on as they talked or watched movies.

My follow up visit went well. I could walk unassisted, with a bit of a limp. My breathing was getting a bit better. No sign of infection in any of my wounds. My stitches wouldn't be in for more than another week or so. While I was still directed to rest, at least I was allowed to get up and wander about a little bit. The girls still wouldn't let me shower alone, insisted I was a fall risk, but occasionally let me wash myself, or help them get clean as well, which probably wasn't helping with anyone's state of arousal.

After another two weeks, I was still a bit bruised, but my stitches were all out, and I was cleared for light activity. The doctor told Emma to make sure I keep working on my breathing to help with the remainder of the healing process of my ribs. She seemed to have taken the reins on my recovery, and just about everything else. The girls' eyes lit up at my clearance. I couldn't help but feel a bit happy as well, thankful for them staying to care for me, knowing I didn't have any family or many friends who could.

__________________________________

Angie's way of celebrating was always to cook, making us all a wonderful dinner. Emma simply told me to eat up, since I would need my energy to continue healing. They both glanced at each other and then smirked as they went back to eating. I thanked them both for all of their help, as I wondered what they were plotting. We finished our dinner, and for the first time in probably a month, I was allowed to help clean up a little, before Angie shooed us out of the kitchen, telling us to go get set up for bed.

Emma guided me back to my room, ditching her jeans and bra, and climbing into bed in what seemed to be the households usual attire now. She patted the bed, motioning for me to join her. Finally able to lay on my side, I snuggled in as her little spoon, just like the first night. Angie followed in shortly, joining in the dress code, and scolding me for still wearing my pants. With a little help from her, I kicked them off, rolling my eyes jokingly. She wiggled her way back into my body, pulling one of my arms around her waist, and switching on the TV, as per our nightly ritual. I felt a set of lips brush against the back of my neck, causing my back to arch slightly, my small ass pushing into Emma's body as my DD tits pressed into Angie's back. I pulled Angie in tighter as Emma did the same to me. Both of girls giggled as Angie chided Emma to behave. The light kiss was enough to speed up my heart, and Emma pressed into my back, yet again telling me to breathe with her. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep, sandwiched between them. I accidentally woke Angie up amidst a bad dream, but she easily calmed me down before resuming her previous position.

I get a little handsy in my sleep sometimes, and awoke to my hand up Ang's shirt, mindlessly toying with a nipple of her perky B cup breasts. I froze and went to pull away, but she pulled my hand back up, wiggled her little bubble butt into me, letting out a content sigh. Em heard this and started running her hand along the length of my body for just a moment.

"Come on now, you two," Em said softly, "let's go get showered and start our day."

She rose out of bed as I groaned in protest. Emma gave my ass a light swat. Ang slowly rolling out of bed, and tugging at my hand to follow. As the three of us climbed into the shower, Emma pulled me back into her, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Today," Em started as she kissed at my neck, "we start working on your breathing."

I felt instantly wet, and sucked in a breath of air.

"Don't forget to breathe, little one. Today, we're going to start by washing you, and getting you clean shaven again."

Emma held my arms at my sides, gently kissing my neck. Angie began to lather me up with her hands, starting at my shoulders, then working her way down, spending extra time on my breasts and nipples.

"Girlie, I love your boobs. I wish mine were this big!"

I couldn't even get words out. Emma continued to tell me to breathe with her, as I tried following the rhythm of her large C cup breasts pressing into my back. After Angie had her fill of fondling my chest, she worked her way down. Kneeling before me, she lathered up my pussy, as Emma helped me keep my balance while she carefully shaved me bare. My head was swimming. She rose to her feet as she joked how wet it was getting in here.

Emma released her hold on me, as Angie pulled me in for a deep kiss. She held me tightly as Emma finished washing my back, gently squeezing at my petite ass for a moment, before finishing up my legs. Then one would hold me, as the other washed themself, caressing and kissing the entire time. It was as though they were putting on a show for me. They turned off the water and took turns drying me and each other off. There was a part of me I knew they would never let dry...

Both took a hand, guiding me as my brain went into overdrive. The three of us had talked so much about sex, fantasies, weak spots, etc, over the last year, we knew everything about each other. Emma wanted to take charge more often, I was tired of always being the one in charge, and Angie liked to switch roles. They also both knew I had never been able to orgasm, that I couldn't quite cross the finish line, but was more than willing to help them do so. These two would eat me alive. I panted and gasped as I started to panic a little. Emma was obviously running the show here.

"Do you need a break, little one? Or are you just overthinking everything?"

I nodded, reaching for the blanket to cover up.

"No way, girlie," Angie scolded, as she pulled the blanket away, "we're all staying completely naked until you're comfortable with that sexy body of yours and the things it can do!"

"Little one, how about some fun distraction while you take a break? Come sit in front of me, and lean back against me."

Emma sat herself, at the head of the bed, legs open exposing her own damp pussy, motioning me to come to her. Reminding myself how much I trust them, I did as she said, letting myself be wrapped up in the warmth of her arms and body.

"Liv, we aren't going to try to make you orgasm yet. I think it's too much for you while you finish healing. That doesn't mean we can't play a little and get you ready. Ang? Why don't you sit across from us?"

Angie hopped up on the bottom of the bed, kneeling with her legs open, hands in front of her leaning towards us.

"Ok, my little one. Watch her and how she breathes as she plays with herself. Keep your breathing matched with mine though while she does. If you can be a really good girl, then you can finish what she starts. Sound good?"

I nodded as Angie opened her legs wide, and began rubbing herself. One hand pinching at her small nipples, as the other dipped into her then circled her clit slowly. Small, quiet moans slowly escaping her mouth as she toyed with herself.

"Oh my. She really is dripping! Such a good girl! Do you see how she inhales before she moans? It's important to inhale."

Emma's hand traveled down to graze her fingers along the tender flesh of my inner thigh. I nodded again, and took a deep breath in. Angie's hand started picking up a little speed as Emma opened my legs towards her, running a finger slowly up my slit. I whimpered my exhale.

"Good girl, my little one. So juicy," Emma commented as she sucked her own finger clean, "and tasty. Angie, love, do you want some help over there?"

"Yes please, miss!"

"Go on, little one. You've done well so far. You may eat her until she cums nice and hard!"

I crawl forward as Angie leans herself back, as I wrap my arms around her legs, thirstily pulling her wet cunt into my mouth. When I feel her legs start to shake, I release a leg to insert two fingers easily, finding and tapping at her g spot, as I suck her button hard into my mouth. I feel Emma's hand on my back, as I furiously flick my tongue at Angie's sensitive nub.

"Ohhh fuuuckkk!!! I'm cumming! Please don't stop!"

I go harder and faster as her walls clench at my fingers and she grabs a fistful of my hair.

"Ohh you two are doing so well!" Emma compliments, "keep going!"

I continue eating Angie, as her orgasm crashes through her body, only slowing, but holding on as she tries to push my head away. Wanting to make Emma proud, I keep going until a second, smaller orgasm hits, and try to finish licking her clean. Emma pulls me off of her, to find me panting and out of breath.

"See now, my little one. If you weren't gasping for air, I would let you finish me off, too. Come sit behind me and take deep breaths. Angie, my pet, would you like to come over here and have a snack?"

I wrap my arms around Emma from behind her as I inhale deeply, the smell of arousal filling my nostrils. Angie dives right in to eat her, and I can't help but to pinch and play with Emma's tits as she quickly moans through her first orgasm. After her third, she pushes my hands and Angie's head away.

We sat for a few minutes, Emma leaned back against me, Angie's head resting on Em's stomach, for a few minutes. Letting them relax from post-cum shakes, while I tried to process whatever was happening here. I swear Emma can tell when my brain starts overriding everything. She taps Angie to get up.

"Little one, I can feel your heart pound, and you doing your best to breathe through it. Might as well make the best of it. Angie?"

Angie moves to the top of the bed and sits cross legged.

"Put your head in her lap and give her your hands. Close your eyes, and relax."

I do as I'm told, and Angie tucks each hand under her ass, palm up. A little uncomfortable, but no complaints here. Angie starts dragging her hands up and down my torso, her breasts sliding across my face when she hits my lower abdomen. Em sees me try to get my mouth on one, and instructs her to stay a little higher.

"When she is bringing her hands up your body, breathe in. When they go down, breathe out. Keep that rhythm. Ang, if she stops, let me know."

Ang continues, repeating 'in, and out' to me. Suddenly I feel my legs being bent at the knees and spread, as a tongue takes a long lick up my still dripping slit. I jump, grab a hold of Ang's ass, and hold my breath for a second.

"She stopped breathing instantly, but that's fair without warning," Angie giggles, "she's got a nice hold of my ass now though!"

"Just keep going, little one. I'm not going to push too hard, only give you a little pleasure and clean up what's dripping down your thighs here. Focus on her hands."

Em's fingers graze my outer thighs up to the outline of my ass, at the same speed and motion as Angie's. Her mouth licks and kisses the inside of my thighs at the same speed, eventually making her way back to my pussy. Every lick is slow, gentle, nice. I try my best to keep the rhythm, as I feel her bury her face deeper, probing at my insides. Upwards, firmer, directly kissing my clit. My breath hitches, and she holds there until I release as hands go back down. Angie's hands press a little firmer, making sure to pull my nipples along with each swipe. I can't help but let out quiet whimpers on the exhale. Once the whimpering starts, she eases a finger into my entrance. As she slides in and out, in sync with her tongue, Angie begins to only focus on my large breasts and nipples. As Em picks up her pace, and Ang gets distracted, everything starts getting hot. Too hot. My legs begin to shake, and I grab on hard to the ass that's pinning my hands, and hold my breath again.

"Please stop!" I choke out, as I gasp.

Emma looks up to see my eyes shut as tightly as I can, and stops. She kisses the inside of my thighs, and pulls my legs down to rest, as Angie caresses my face. I feel her over me, and open my eyes just as she passionately kisses me, letting me taste myself on her.

"You did really well, little one. Let's let your heart settle down a bit for now."

Angie releases my hands and I shake my arms out. She helps me sit up as Emma hands us each a bottle of water. I lean back against her, worn out. Emma holds my hand.

"Can you do me a favor, and breathe in a deep as you can?"

I try, and feel a twinge of pain and squeeze her hand.

"Still hurts, huh?"

I close my eyes again, and nod hesitantly.

"It's ok, love. It's not 'good pain' and I need to know about that. You're healing really well. I don't want to push you too hard until you're 100%."

"Can I have some blankets now?" I ask.

Angie laughs and moves to my side. Emma pulls the blanket off the bed. I'm thinking that was a no, but she instead walks out and returns with a clean replacement, covering us both before laying on the other side of me on top of the covers.

Angie kisses us both, and announces she feels like making brunch, as she bounces away. I remind her to be careful if she's cooking naked. Emma pulls the blanket down some, tracing the scarring on my side.

"You ok, Em?"

"Yeah, Liv. It's just that I have to go back to work and my boyfriend for the week. I'll be back on the weekends. I wanted to make sure you were okay before I went back."

"Come on. You know I'm fine."

"No, you aren't. I can sense it when you're panicking, and it happens a lot. It's probably from the trauma with Larry. I worry about you. About both of you. And I know you aren't healed yet. You act tough, but I can see through it."

"Em, honey, you know I've had issues long before Larry. I regret nothing. And I'll keep Angie safe. She can sense my stress, too, you know. We'll take care of each other."

"Oh I know she'll take care of you! I already gave her instructions! Haha!"

"Umm, should I be worried?"

"She is going to keep working on your breathing... and tease you every day I am gone, little one. When I think you're ready, that's the weekend we will really play."

"Ok, so now I'm terrified. Good job!" I laughed.

"She won't let you cum even if she thinks she can make you. She'll keep you on edge a few times a day, all week. In return, I told her she can orgasm as many times as she wants, and even let you help, if you're behaving properly."

"You're talking as if you own us," I say with a smirk, "does this mean..."

"Yes, little one. You are going to do your best to be submissive to me when we finally get to play. Ang, she really likes being the role in the middle, and I've never had two women to play with at once. When I deem it appropriate, I'll show you all the things that sexy little body of yours can do."

"Go figure that all of our talking shit would lead to this eventually!"

"Yeah, well, it's not exactly the way we thought things would happen..."

Angie reappeared with a tray of French toast and sides, grinning ear to ear, still completely nude. Me and Emma just giggled back at her as she placed the tray on the bed and handed us plates, like this was all completely normal. As we ate, Angie and I joked that we should pin Emma and eat and lick the food off of her. That ended in Emma flicking a syrup covered piece of French toast at Angie, then pinning her and licking it off her chest. Yup. Emma is definitely in charge.

The rest of the day went about like that. Poking fun at each other, giggling like little girls, corny movies and food. Neither of them would allow clothing. Emma decided there needed to be limits on my blanket time since I still kept trying to cover up. When Angie ripped it off and I tried to lunge for it, Emma playfully caught me over her knee and smacked my ass a few times. It was a fun day. Towards the end of the night, Emma started to get dressed, saying she had to head home. I stood to kiss her and return a slap to her perfectly pale ass. She pulled me in deeper, hugged me, and told me to behave for Angie. Then kissed Angie goodbye, telling her to follow instructions. Angie pulled me back into bed, pulling the covers up partially. Draping herself over my body, planting a few kisses to my neck, and a hand on my chest, she turned her favorite show back on.

"Thank you for everything, Liv."

"Any time, love. Let's get some rest. I don't know what Emma told you to do, but I feel like I'm gonna need it."

"I'm looking forward to playing with you this week," she giggled, "but you're right. We should sleep."

___________________________________

The following morning, I snuck out of bed, grabbed some clothes, and ordered us breakfast. Angie came down about half an hour later. I poured her coffee, smiled, and handed her a breakfast sandwich.