Saving Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls walked into the house, giddy from a win, wine, and food. I smiled at them, telling them to stay up and have fun, but I needed to lay down. It was a long couple of days, and my panic was building again. Not so much of what was to come, but of what was already done. After a few minutes, they found me in the bed we had all been sleeping in since the beginning.

"You ok, girlie?"

"Yeah, love. I'm fine. Just need to unwind."

"We can help with that, little one."

"Tempting, but not tonight, Em," I replied with a tired smile, "why don't you two go have some fun, though?"

Neither one of them were buying it, and they were half drunk. Angie straddled me, and started unbuttoning the shirt underneath my suit jacket. Emma was getting undressed behind her. As Angie pushed off the sleeves of both my shirt and jacket, she gave me a passionate kiss, thanking me, before climbing off the bed. Emma came up to unlatch my belt and pull my slacks and underwear off, before unhooking my bra and tossing that across the room as well. Angie had stripped as she was handling that. I thought I was in for it, even though I thought they didn't recognize the state I was in. Then Angie curled up behind me, putting on my favorite comedian, as Emma pulled me once again into her chest.

"Just breathe, little one. Get your rest. Tomorrow is the unveiling of Angie's room. You'll love what she's done with it!"

"Mmm yeah, I think you'll really like it, girlie. After a nice big breakfast in bed."

How could you help but smile at these two? I rolled onto my back, pulling both of my girls into me, falling asleep with my arms around angels, and their arms around me.

___________________________________

Still with the nightmares, fighting off imaginary enemies, but with the smell of... what is that? Bacon? Why are my enemies touching me so softly?

I opened my eyes to Emma, shushing me, hands running up and down my torso, running her fingers through my hair. As I stared into her eyes, I wondered how she knows exactly what to do, and why I trust her so much.

"Little one, you know if we don't get up, she'll bring breakfast in here..."

"Mmm let her. I'm comfy."

"Haha, remember you said that."

Naturally, that was Angie's queue to pop in, huge tray of French toast again, bacon, and eggs.

"If you guys want more than this, it's in the kitchen!"

I was content with bacon and eggs. As I finished up my small breakfast and set my plate off to the side, a piece of toast hit me in the chest.

"We're going to food fight? In my bedroom? Angie, didn't that not end well for you last time against Emma?"

"Maybe. But now we're on the same team!"

As I stared at Angie, confused, Emma pushed me back to eat the bit of food off of me. As I tried to get up, she pushed me back down hard, Angie dripping syrup across my tits.

"Oops. Looks like you missed a spot! Need help?"

They both pinned one of my arms each. They went to work licking, sucking, and nibbling at the syrup spread across me, making sure to spend extra time to ensure my nipples were cleaned up.

"Told you it'd be breakfast in bed if you didn't hurry," said Emma, before returning to one of my hardened nipples, "you're part of the meal now."

I laid back and didn't resist them taking what they wanted. I hadn't been teased in days, other than their nakedness. It started building pretty fast.

"Shower time, girlie! I wanna show you my room, but can't have you all sticky up there!"

As I tried to question when sticky ever mattered, Emma bit down on my nipple, taking the air out of my question. They pulled me into the shower like many times before, only this time, it seemed straight to business. Get clean, get out.

"You ready for the room now, girlie?"

"Yeah, I suppose I am. Let's go."

Both of them grabbed an arm and pulled me back.

"It's supposed to be a surprise. Close your eyes!"

I obliged in their planning thinking nothing of it. Half a second after I closed my eyes, a blindfold was pulled over me.

"How am I supposed to get up the stairs--"

*SMACK*

I jumped forward as a spank hit my bare ass.

"You should do well to listen at this point, little one. We'll guide you."

Her and Angie carefully walked me up the stairs. I felt myself being pulled towards the room on the right. 'Good choice,' I thought. It's the bigger of the two rooms.

"Sooooo... can I see? What are we--"

*SMACK*

That one made my ass sting.

"In this room, little one, you will do as you're told, or be punished. You can call me 'Miss.' Anything that doesn't start or end with that, is reason for punishment as I see fit."

"Mm yes Miss."

"Pet, help our friend get comfortable."

I felt Angie guide me to a new bed, pushing me back on it.

"Lay down as if you were putting your head on your own pillows."

I straighten myself to be aligned with the length of the bed. I feel Angie straddling me, running her hands up my arms, pulling them above my head. As she dips down to kiss me, I get lost in it. She tastes of sweetness from a few moments before. Suddenly, I feel two soft padded cuffs around my wrists. I pull at them, unable to move.

"Guys, what the fuck?"

"Oh, so already, you can't follow instructions and call me Miss? That's going to cost you."

"Shit. Sorry. I meant, what is going on, Miss? What are we doing here?"

"No questions, little one. Only trust. I saw you take in a huge deep breath without pain. Can you still do that?"

I inhaled deeply, once more, with very little pain.

"Does that hurt, little one?"

"Barely at all."

"Angie, my pet, can you help her roll onto her knees? Since she clearly isn't in pain, there's no reason for her to forget her place."

Angie helps me roll over, instructing me to get me knees spread under me, ass in the air.

"You.... *SMACK* will.... *SMACK* call... *SMACK* me... *SMACK*... MISS! *SMACK* Do you understand?"

"Uhhhnnn yes Miss."

"That's better. Oh, my pet, I can see what you were saying about the last time. This does make her drip!"

"I told you, Miss Emma! She really likes it!"

"No, I--"

*SMACK*

"You aren't in control here, little one. I am."

"Yesss, Miss."

"Better. She hasn't been teased in some time, huh? Guess we should start there."

A hand grabs my hair, yanking me back, as I arch my back more. As soon as it pulls at my hair, it lets go. Fingers run up and down the outer edges of my dripping pussy, as two other hands caress my swaying breasts.

"You'll do well to breathe, but holding your breath won't stop this, only prolong it, this time."

The same fingers enter me, as the other hands pinch at my nipples hard. I whimper softly. The hand in my pussy starts tapping at my g spot that I could never find on my own, as another reaches around to rub my clit. It only takes a moment before my legs start shaking. I try to wiggle away.

*SMACK*

"You'll stay when told to in the future, little one, but I suppose you need some training."

"Fuck. Yes, Miss."

"Yes, fuck is what we are going to do. Until there is nothing left in you. We just need to get past that first orgasm that's holding you back. When we do get past it, and maybe a few more after, you will have to ask to cum, or you will be punished. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Good. Angie, my pet. Please secure her ankles. Face up, though. I want to see all of her body shake when it hits."

"Yes Miss Emma!"

Angie flips me over, securing my ankles with ease.

"Miss, I'm, umm, not sure about this!"

"Yes you are, little one. We've talked about this to a great extent. We both know if I give you a safe word, you will use it before you climax every time. I can read your body, and usually, your mind. You both want and need this. Trust me."

"I do trust you, Miss."

"Good. You know when everything gets hot? And your legs start shaking?"

"Yes, Miss."

"That's when you're close. Breathe through it. It'll probably be on another level if you don't. I'd say I'll be gentle, but we know that's not how you like things. I'll be gentle to tease you, torment you, until you can't take anymore..."

Lips peck at my collarbone, then two tongues lashing every one of the weak spots on my neck, making me squirm. One mouth leaves.

"Angie, my pet, you're doing great. You should see the way you're making her whole body twitch just from that one spot! She's absolutely soaked, and it's so cute watching her try to close her legs to stop it. It's turning me on watching you work. Looks like it's doing the same to you, pet. Would you like some help?"

Angie moans happily into my neck, the vibrations of her voice turning me on more.

"Yes please, Miss Em!"

"Fucked or eaten, my pet?"

"Hmm. Whatever you prefer, Miss!"

"Fetch the strapless, please. You're going to take that, pet. This is going to be great. We can both get our own first orgasms out of the way."

Something fairly short and girthy is slowly pushed into me. I whimper as I realize its a strapless dildo. My breath catches as Angie lowers herself onto it, causing it to push against me.

"Very good... little one, I'd say try to breathe, but your mouth is going to be full. If you stop eating me before I cum, I will spank you until I feel it's enough."

"Yes Miss... please."

"Please what?"

"Please let me eat you."

"You forgot 'Miss' on that, little one, but we'll let that one slide. Just this once. Don't let it happen again."

I stay silent while the bed presses down around me. I can smell Emma's arousal, and crane my neck up towards it. It stays out of reach to me, as I hear the two of them kiss, using my chest to hold themselves up. As Emma lowers herself every so slightly, hands start toying with my hardened nipples. I let out a moan into Emma's pussy as it meets face. She drags her wetness across my nose and chin, as if to mark her territory. It proves to be a bit more difficult to get at her clit with her facing Angie, and my hands restrained.

"Stick your tongue out, I'll take what I need..."

I do so, as she starts fucking my face while Angie is slowly fucking herself on the dildo. Every so often she grinds herself down to run her clit across my tongue, and I try to flick at it every time she does.

"Faster, pet. Make yourself cum for me."

Angie's furious bouncing makes it hard to focus, her slamming herself down, making the dildo hit my own button almost every time. Emma leans forward and I latch onto her, sucking her into my mouth, and flicking madly with my tongue.

"Miss, I'm going to cum with you touching me like that!" Angie squeals.

"Me too, pet. Cum with me!"

Two sets of thighs squeeze around me, trembling, as a rush of fluid streams into my mouth and down my cheeks and chin. Angie drips down onto my lower half as she impales herself one last time, holding still. I twitch and squirm beneath them, while I try to drink in as much of Emma as she allows. Both take their time climbing off of me, giggling as they go.

All I can hear is them shuffling through items, none of the noises making any sense. Something sounds... metallic? I pull against my cuffs to see if I can move. Nothing, except a laugh from the girls. Four hands suddenly some back to rub all over my tits and nipples.

"I think these need some more love, little one. You told me your nipples weren't sensitive, didn't you?"

"Yes Miss."

"We'll see about that."

Pinching, and pulling, until I feel like they will stay erect forever. Then metal clamps secure tightly and painfully to each one.

"Fuck!!!! Miss...."

"You don't like that, little one?"

"I... don't think... I do... Miss..."

"Hmm. Let's see. Maybe you don't know if you do, since it's new?"

Two fingers slide inside me. I feel a tug on a chain connected to the clamps, making me cry out as my walls grip around the fingers.

"Haha, little one, your brain might be saying you don't like it, but your pussy says you love it! Really quick, just so I know we're on the same page... who's pussy is this now?"

"Yours...."

Another sharp tug at the chain.

"I'm sorry, I must've misheard you? Who's?"

"Yours... Miss..."

"Very good. It is mine to play with... Angie would you mind? I want to see all of my new toy."

My lips are spread wide. Fingers start trailing up and down my sopping cunt.

"Oh it's so pretty, little one. So tight, and wet for me, and look at this cute little nub, sticking out, begging to be touched and kissed..."

She circles it slowly with her tongue, eliciting a gasp, as I try to wiggle away. Another tug on the chain makes me buck into her mouth, and she sucks hard for a moment before releasing.

"My pet, I bet she would cum really hard if you went back to kissing her neck while I take good care of this pussy. Here, tug on the chain every so often..."

One mouth returns to my neck, making me melt. Another starts long licks up and down my slit. A heat starts building up from inside me, and I start feeling light headed as Emma's mouth returns to sucking and lashing away at my overly sensitive button.

"Please... Miss... stop..."

"Not a chance, little one. You're almost there."

"It's... too much... Miss please..."

"Pet, cover her mouth unless it's to hear her scream."

Angie secures a hand over my mouth to muffle my protests. Emma begins quickly thrusting her fingers hard, in and out of me, hitting my g spot every time, not losing her focus on her sucking. My whole body begins to shake and buck, yanking hard against the restraints, as I try to shake my head no. Angie's hand follows my mouth, no matter how hard I try. Angie tugs the chain on the clamp hard once more, then quickly removes them, taking my nipple into her mouth. As the blood flow returns, she bites down. My body flails around, as the hand is released from my mouth. I can't form words. Everything gets foggy, and the last words I hear are "cum for me little one!" I let out a scream, and everything goes black...

I slowly come to, hearing them talk.

"Jesus Em, you made her pass out!"

"She needed to get past that first one. I thought that might happen, but it needed to. There she is... you ok, little one?"

I nodded, rolling onto my side to close my legs, realizing they were free.

"You came so hard, like such a good girl! I'm proud of you! Here, have some water."

They propped my head up to help me drink.

"We're gonna go again, but you can take a minute if you want."

"Please, I don't think I can take more than that."

"It's 'Miss,' and you can and will take more! I'll take care of Angie here, and you can relax and watch. My pet, please bend over the bed... Better yet, I have plans for making you squirt for me, so straddle her again, but higher up by her chest. Maybe if she gets the energy she can help by tasting your perky little tits. Feel free to let them slap across her face."

Angie rolled me on my back again, and climbed up. Giggling, she ran her breasts across my face as she arched her back, lifting her ass high. I turned to see Emma attaching a large strap on to herself.

"Don't worry, little one. I'm going to fuck you senseless, too, when I'm done with her."

I watch from underneath as Emma positions herself behind Angie, slowly plunging into her. Angie sighs and kisses me on the forehead before letting her small breasts sway over me. Emma doesn't take long to start pounding into her hard, while Angie moans her delight loudly, tits slapping over my face. Once I glimpse up to see her face twisting into pure pleasure, I crane my neck up and return her favor of biting down on her nipple, refusing to release it from my mouth.

"Miss Emma, I'm gonna cum..."

Emma pushes her forward and brings her hand around to attack her clit, ravaging her with the strap on. Angie lets out a squeal in my ear as she collapses over my face, squirting her juices across my breasts. Emma holds her there for a moment before helping her roll off of me.

"Oh, you look so hot, all shiny with her cum on your titties," Emma sighs, rubbing the fluids all around my torso, "I knew this would be a great idea."

She went to work lapping up every inch of my body, paying extra attention to my tits and neck, while I writhed beneath her.

"You seem ready to go again, as well. Angie, can you grab the larger attachment for me?"

Watching Angie hand her what look to be a thick, maybe 9 inch cock, I could feel my heart pound with a mix of excitement and fear.

"That thing is huge. I don't know if I can handle that."

"What have we established from the beginning? One, to call me Miss, and two, that your pussy is mine. Maybe you need a reminder."

"Miss please... no."

"Angie, please get the gag. She obviously can't use her words properly yet. Be prepared to take it off when I say."

Angie fetched a small black ball gag, inserting it carefully into my mouth and latching the strap tightly into place. I watched and tried to protest through the gag as two weighted clamps were attached to my nipples, before Angie assisted in rolling me over and up on my knees. The clamps didn't feel too bad as long as I stayed still.

"Now little one, you're going to learn to obey. No need to count, since we can't understand you. I'll stop when I'm ready."

Her hand came down sharply on my ass, making me lurch forward, the weights now swinging on my nipples. I groaned into my gag. A few more sharp blows to my tender behind, and I couldn't help but admit to myself how good it felt to surrender control, how good all of it felt. Suddenly there was a buzzing on my clit.

"I bet we can make you cum again just with the bullet vibe and some good spanking. You should've just let me fuck you!"

She let loose a flurry of swats to my ass, alternating cheeks, as I grind myself into the bullet on each one. Moaning and drooling, I tried to speak through the gag.

"Free her mouth please, my pet. Is there something you would like to say, little one?"

I relaxed my jaw for a second after Angie freed me from the gag.

"Miss, please just fuck me."

"I'm not done here yet. In a minute."

She pressed the bullet firmer into me as I buried my face between my arms on the bed, moaning into the sheets. Three more smacks harder than all the previous ones, as a tear escaped my eye. My legs were starting to shake and give, as I felt the head of the large cock push into me slowly. She made it about half way in before my body spasmed with my second orgasm. Emma put the bullet to the side, holding still inside me.

"See? Now did that feel good?"

"Yes Miss... please fuck me miss."

"There's my good girl!"

She slammed the rest of the cock into me, making me cry out.

"That tight little pussy seems to love my big dick ramming it! I was going to start slow, but both you and your pussy are begging for it hard, aren't you?"

"Yes please... Miss. Fuck me hard."

"That doesn't sound like begging.."

"Miss, I am begging. Please fuck my pussy with your huge dick. Miss, I need you fucking me hard and fast so bad. Please!"

"I bet we can make you squirt, too. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She teased, slowly sawing in and out of me, "will you try to squirt your hot cum all over the bed for me?"

"Yes Miss. Anything for you. I'll try to cum so hard for you. I'll even ask permission. Please just fuck me miss--"

Emma instantly started slamming in and out of me. It only took a few moments for it to build.

"Miss, I think I'm going to cum! May I cum for you, Miss?"

"Only if you cum hard... if you don't, I'll keep going!"

She fucked me maniacally, slapping my ass. I quivered through two more small orgasms. On the third, Emma brought the bullet back to my clit, and I sprayed the sheets with my juices, collapsing into my own freshly made puddle. Angie lifted me up to remove the clamps from my burning nipples, as Emma stayed buried in me, waiting for my final spasms to work their way out. Once she seemed satisfied that I was done, she eased out of me, sitting beside me on the bed.