Saving Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you miss..."

"Angie, my pet. Please clean this off for me and help me finish."

Emma ran her hand over my bright red ass as Angie took the fake cock covered in my juices deep in her mouth. When she thought she got it all, she helped remove the harness from Emma, immediately shoving her head between Emma's legs. I couldn't see much, but as she got closer, her grip on my ass tightened as she howled. Pushing Angie's head away, she laid down next to me, Angie kneeling at her side.

"Are we all satisfied for now?"

"Yes Miss!" we responded in unison.

"Good. I think we could use a big meal and a hot bath. I've been waiting to fill up that monstrous tub of yours since we got here. Angie, no cooking. We're ordering out. Why don't we go fill the tub while Liv takes a minute?"

"Umm, am I done calling you Miss for now?"

"Yes, little one."

"Can you free my hands?"

"Not yet. Your legs will probably be wobbly and I don't want you to get up and hurt yourself trying to walk," she laughed, "we'll come get you when the bath is full and the food is here. I want pizza."

"Ok. The number for the best spot around is on the fridge."

The two girls carefully walked away, leaving me laying on wet spot filled sheets. I was starting to drift off to sleep when they returned, freeing my arms and helping me stand. Emma was right, my legs didn't want to cooperate immediately. Both of them took an arm to make sure I didn't lose my footing.

"Love what you've done with the place Ang. Didn't see that coming."

"Hehe, thanks. It was nice to see YOU coming a whole lot, girlie! I'm so happy you let us help you!"

"Yeah, you were both great. I didn't think you'd make it past the second, little one! And you managed to keep breathing through most of it! Such a good girl. You two made me so happy today."

As we approached the kitchen, Emma tossed two towels down on the chairs, pulling me into her lap.

"Are you hungry today, Liv?"

"Actually, yes."

"You mind sitting on my lap anyway? I like the way your hot ass feels on my skin right now."

"For you? Sure. I'm feeding myself today though. My ass is stinging a bit still."

"Mmm, I'd be happy to rub some ice on it for you?"

"Jesus, no, woman! You've worn me out! Let's just eat."

She laughed as she grabbed a slice of pizza for both of us. We sat, happily stuffing our faces and chatting. Eventually finishing up, they dragged me back to the tub. Emma getting in first, directing me to join her, then Angie. The three of us all leaning against the other. I almost fell asleep in the tub. They really did a number on me. Angie climbed out first, telling me to stay with Emma while she changed the sheets. I relaxed back against her, in the cooling water.

"You doing ok, Liv? You're too quiet, and that usually means you're overthinking."

"Not thinking of much actually. I think you might have sucked my brain out of my pussy today," I joked.

Emma laughed at me, "you sure nothing is floating around up there?"

"There is one thing... I was wondering, if maybe you, or you and your boyfriend, wanted the other room here."

"Hmm. As much as I'd like to spend more time here, let's keep that as my weekend room. He can come down for holidays, but I enjoy you two running around naked too much to have him live here. Besides, he fucks better when I get home and tell him stories about all the things we did!"

We laughed as Angie came back in, handing us towels as we climbed out of the tub. Both of them started poking fun at me for my still pink and tender ass, chasing me back to our room while trying to land small swats as I ran for cover. As we got settled, Emma requested I take a pill to try to help me sleep through the night, knowing I was still having nightmares. I agreed as long as she would be in the middle tonight. She'd been the biggest spoon the entire time, and I wanted to hold her close and let her feel the warmth and safety they provided me. I wrapped an arm around her, letting my hand rest on her chest, feeling her heartbeat.

I felt happy again, and this time it didn't feel like it would leave me anytime soon. Emma came back every weekend, usually leaving us with sexual instructions for the week. I went back to my little bartending job a few weeks later, and Angie eventually got a job teaching self defense classes. It wasn't the picture perfect scenario that most people see in their future, but I was living with the love of my life, constantly surrounded by two people who made me feel safe and secure, and took care of me just as much as I did them. I couldn't imagine a better start for a happily ever after for all three of us.

To be continued....