Saving Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last I checked, you weren't supposed to be wearing clothes, girlie."

"I know Ang, but we need to talk real quick first."

"Ok. Wanna get naked first?"

"Haha, no, love. Just eat and listen to me."

"Listening, but I'm telling Emma later about this."

"Do what you need to do. I need to know that whatever is going on here isn't out of obligation. I have enough money and room for both of us, hell, all three of us if she wanted, to live comfortably, and you are free to do as you please. I need you to know that sex, or anything else, isn't required for you to stay here. You can stay as long as you like, or move on if you want to, I just need to know--"

Angie cut me off as she dropped her sandwich on the plate, and came over to sit on my lap and hug me.

"I plan on getting a job when I know you're ok, and contributing. But the rest of it? It's not out of obligation, only love and attraction. You helped me get out when I needed to, and then some. Let me at least show you what love feels like, and maybe a little more. I'm enjoying every minute of this, Liv. Maybe with the exception of you still wearing clothes right now. Finish eating and take them off, girlie!"

I chuckled at my naked friend as she kissed me, and pranced out of the kitchen, telling me I better meet her in the shower in a few minutes. As I finished eating and clearing plates, I heard the water running. Figuring I'd meet her halfway, I tossed my shirt off on my way in.

"Really, girlie? Still half dressed? Pants off! Now!"

I dropped my pants and climbed in the shower. It was much different with just the two of us. We went about washing each other now. Her, trying to spend extra time lathering my breasts, as I pulled her into me by her tight little bubble butt.

"I have instructions to check your scarring, and your ribs. You know the drill, make sure you breathe," she said, pushing me against the cold tile, away from the spray of the shower.

Angie skimmed one hand over the small scars on my arm with one hand, keeping the other in the center of my chest. Her mouth followed her wandering hand, pecking over my arm, making her way to my side. She licked and kissed at my side, then gently across my ribs, slowly dropping to her knees to inspect my thigh. Her hands followed her lips down to kiss the scar on my thigh, then one hand traveled back up between my legs. Hearing my breath catch as usual, when she start rubbing around my sensitive folds, she stood back up.

"Girlie, this is the part where you breathe. In, and out. Slowly."

She curled two fingers inside me as her palm pushed against my clit, starting to rock herself in and out of me. I did my best to keep breathing, like I was told, until she twisted a nipple and bit at my neck. I felt my legs give slightly, and I pushed her hand away quickly. She rested her forehead on my shoulder, as she pulled me in to her for a hug.

"It's ok. I've got you. Let's get out and back to our favorite spot."

"Or... you could let me help you out?"

"Not yet, girlie! You've gotta earn that, and wearing clothes is a big no no. You're gonna have to make up for that!"

"And how do I do that, love?"

"By doing as we say! Now let's go. Get out of the shower, and stand with your hands on the wall so I can dry you off. Well, mostly."

I shook my head, grinning, as I stepped out, doing as directed. As she brought the towel around my front, leaning her body into me, I tried to wiggle my ass into her groin a little. I was met with both nipples being pinched hard through the towel, and a bite on my shoulder for that. She snickered at me as I groaned and remained still until she was done. Even after she finished toweling me off, I stayed put until she pulled my hands down and brought us back to the room.

"We have a call with Miss Emma in a little bit. It helps her not to worry about us. I need some relief first. Sit at the end of the bed, girlie."

I sat down, and watched as Angie opened her legs to openly masturbate as I stared into her. As she started moaning and getting close, I begged her to let me finish her. She just shook her head no, as she reached her climax. After taking a moment to recover, she crawled over to me, placing a hand in the center of my chest.

"Your heart feels like it's gonna pound through your chest again, but you're breathing well! Let's see what Em has to think of that! Good job!"

I had absolutely no idea what 'good job' she was talking about. My only thoughts were how to get to taste her, please her again. Angie's phone ringing barely brought me out of those thoughts. She answered and I thought it was on speaker.

"Hi Em! You doing ok?"

"Yes, my pet, I'm doing good. In my office at work, on a break. How's our little one doing? And did you just cum? You look like you're glowing!"

"Hehe, I did. And she's doing okay. See?"

"Fucking hell! You two are on video?! What if someone sees?" I yelled.

"Don't worry, little one. It's a private office. Only I can see you. You look a bit flushed. Feeling ok?"

"Oh she's fine, Em. I teased her in the shower, and she just watched me get myself off. But she's still breathing!"

"Breathing is good, but Angie? Why didn't you let her help you cum?"

"She disobeyed... when I woke up, she had ordered us breakfast, which was nice, but she was wearing clothes again!"

"Hey! In my defense, I wanted to have a talk, and her running around naked can be distracting!" I protested.

"I understand, little one. But you know you were supposed to stay nude in the house. You could have asked before breaking the rule. The question is, do you want a quick fix for this, and possibly earn back the privilege to assist in Angie's orgasms? Or let her decide when you have earned it?"

"Umm," I stammered, "I... I'm... not really sure. What will it take?"

"Angie, help Liv bend over the bed. Only her hands holding onto the edge. Ass up in the air. Make sure her ribs are fine in this position."

"Wait, what? What are you two doing?"

"Just trust us, girlie. Come on now. Get up and into position. Let us know if it hurts. Please don't press your ribs down on anything. I want to make sure you're ok."

Reluctantly, I hold onto the edge of the bed, carefully bringing myself back into a bent over position.

"Can you move your feet farther back and lift your ass higher without hurting yourself?"

I nod, and inch back more, slightly arching my back.

"Oooh, Em. Look at this!"

"Perfect. Now, my pet, if she allows five hard spanks, she may please you after the next time you tease her. We'll start small just to be sure she can handle it."

"I can," I respond, "please, I only want to make you both happy."

"Ok, Angie. Let me see a good view of her ass now, so I can see how your spanking goes. You may put the phone down, or prop it against something. Little one, count them out."

Angie put the phone down somewhere, and returned to me. Placing one hand on my lower back, she took her first solid swing with the other. It stung enough for me to yelp.

"One."

*SLAP*

"Two.."

*SLAP*SLAP*

"Mmm three, four.."

*SLAP*

"Uhhhnnn, five."

"Stay there, girlie... Em? Can you see? Did I do a good job?"

"Oh, so nice and pink! Very good job, my pet. I have to go soon, but did that turn her on?"

"I'd touch her to find out, but she's dripping down her thighs, Miss Em!"

"Very good. Both of you, such good girls. Angie, you may tease her now, or later, but remember not to push her too hard. Also, let her eat your pussy soon for taking that so well! I'll be sending a gift or two over, should be there in the next few days, but only Angie can see it! Bye for now! Love you both!"

The call disconnected. I held position. Feeling hands gently glide over my warmed ass only turned me on more.

"Wow, you really liked that! Why don't you sit that pretty pink ass on the side of the bed and let me clean you up?"

Without hesitation, I turned around, sat on the edge and opened my legs. Angie pushed them open wider, lapping away at any wetness she could find on one thigh, and then the other. One tantalizing lick up the center, making me reach out and run a hand through her hair. Pulling my hand away from her, she laced her fingers between mine, and took hold of my other hand the same way. Returning to her task at hand, or mouth rather, began sucking at my lips one by one. After a few circles around my now protruding nub, she licked and sucked more of the juices flowing from my sopping cunt before abruptly stopping.

"I need you still breathing well. We're stopping there, but stay put. If you come up from this next part panting for air, I'll make sure you don't get to help me cum until Em is back, so be careful. Tap my leg three times if you need to breathe."

While still speaking, she brought herself behind me, pulling me down to lay on my back. Angie cautiously straddled me, hovering above my hungry mouth, her front facing towards the rest of my body.

"Hey girlie, am I hurting you at all?"

Her response was me gripping her thighs and pulling her down for a taste.

"Mmmmm, so nice... just... don't forget... mmm... what I said..."

I went straight to work, teasing her, running my hands up and down her body, trying to draw out the experience as long as I could, in case I accidentally "misbehaved." Grabbing at the front of upper thighs, I stuck my long tongue out as far as I could, and started moving her slowly up and down to fuck herself on my face. Her hands found my tits to keep her own hands busy. As she started bouncing on my tongue faster, I realized it was getting a little tougher to get air like this. Determined to drink her in, I brought one hand up to play with her tits, the other hand went to rub circles around her button. Lost in near climax, she started grinding on my face harder, both turning me on, but blocking off more air from my nose. Remembering what she said, and afraid she wouldn't let me play with her for the rest of the week, I tapped her thigh three times. Then another three a little harder. She understood the second time, and sprung off me, panting an apology. I quickly rolled over and moved up her body. Kissing her deeply, I thrust two fingers in and out of her vagina hard and fast, making sure my thumb stayed on her clit. I stopped kissing her to admire the quivering of her legs, as I felt her clench around my fingers as she groaned, hissed, and cursed into my ear through her orgasm. Knowing I could drag at least a second one out of her easily, I pressed down on her stomach as I put her legs over my shoulders to repay the favor of 'cleaning her up.' Immediately starting off fast, she went from pulling my head into her, to trying to push it away. I kept sucking and drinking her as I finger fucked her through one more, hard, squirting, orgasm, slowing down for her to ride out the last waves of it, and catch my breath before she could check.

"Dammit! Come up here, girlie!"

"Sorry, got a little carried away. Heh."

Angie pulled my shiny face into hers to kiss me, giggling the entire time.

"That was awesome... I'll make us lunch when my entire body stops shaking!"

"Just lay here with me, love. Let me hold onto you for a bit. I can order us something in a few."

Pulling her into my body, I held her tightly against me as she shook and quivered. Finding a dry portion of blanket, I pulled that over us for comfort.

"Hey Liv, you're still breathing pretty well. How'd you pull that off?"

"I had to agree to your terms, but you damn near drown me in coochie and ass when you missed the first taps," I laughed, "I didn't want to go the rest of the week without enjoying you this much, so I called an audible."

"Mmm, good audible. I liked it."

"Good... can I ask you do something for me before we talk about food or you start teasing me again?"

"Girlie, right now you could ask just about anything."

"Ang, I would really like it if you made one of the rooms upstairs your own..."

Angie instantly looked upset.

"Why? I thought you liked having me right here," she responded, almost looking about to cry.

"Oh, absolutely love. I would absolutely prefer you to always sleep and stay next to me for literally as long as possible. That isn't the reason."

"Then, why?" she questioned, a little more curious than upset.

"Because, love. If you're staying here, you should still have your own room. A place to store all your things, in your own decor. A place that's just you. If you decide to stay permanently, we can talk about the rest of the house. But I'd really love it if you at least had a small section that's all you. You can do whatever you want with it. If the bed sucks, get a new one. Furniture, the same. Whatever you picture in your head to be yours, it should be. Can you do that for me?"

"I actually really like the sound of that. Staying here, permanently. And the sound of my own space. I didn't really have that before... everything... either...."

"It's ok. One thing at a time. This is your home, now. That's settled. What do you want for lunch? Because if I get to pick, it'll be you again!"

"I think I should cook us a big dinner and skip on lunch. Maybe we can have each other for dessert though--"

"You don't always have to cook. I know I can't cook much, but I know the best places around here. It's ok to just relax."

"I know. I like cooking for you. It makes me feel good. It also helps us make sure you're eating a little healthier!"

"Should've known you and Em are always in on something together! Fine. Room starts tomorrow though? Deal?"

"Deal. I'm thinking steak....."

Her words trailed off. I was too happy at her joyfulness of living with me, and her agreeing to make her own space. All I could hope for was that, what I usually assumed was a fleeting moment of happiness, would last. The last words I caught were to stay while she cooked, and that she'd call me over when it was done. I again joked she should put on an apron as not to burn herself.

After dinner, she teased me a little more then asked the same as Emma did the night before.

"Ok. Hold onto my hand and breathe as deep as you can."

Still painful. I hated this healing process. The rest aspect sucked. While I didn't necessarily need the money, I hated not working. I'd come to not mind being taken care of in some ways... I loved the teasing, sex, and cuddling. Angie's cooking was on point, but my brain wouldn't let me accept that it wasn't out of obligation. My face betrayed only being in pain, luckily.

"Liv. It's ok. I'm not expecting you to heal in a day, okay? I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay..."

It was bad enough she got woken up most nights to calm me down after nightmares. I didn't want to tell her any of the other thoughts. Sometimes my thoughts are my own worst enemy, and sometimes they hurt others, so I keep them bottled up. Not healthy, I know. Not much about me was until these two came along.

This went on for two more days. Wake up, shower, get teased, get Angie off, eat throughout the day, daily calls from Emma. I still wasn't allowed to know what she sent us, just that it was a surprise. Angie had started adding things to her room slowly. We had two more days before Emma returned. It ended up being shorter, unexpectedly.

___________________________________

Emma called first thing in the morning, waking us both up.

"Hey. Umm. Sorry for calling so early. I thought you'd be awake. Can you guys just call me back when you've had some breakfast and have woken up a little?"

"Em, it's fine. You ok? You look stressed," I told her, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Yeah... it's just... we need to talk. Things happened quicker than I thought. It usually takes longer..."

"What takes longer?" questioned Angie.

"Well, guys... Larry's trial is next week. I had a branch of my office handling it so I could keep tabs on it. And we're required to be there. Im not allowed to know the details, obviously. It just happened so fast... I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you guys up like this."

"It's ok Em, I'm going to go make us breakfast," and Angie got up and left the room.

"You ok, Liv?"

"Yeah, Em. Just tired. It's a lot. Can I go back to sleep for a bit?"

"Of course, little one. Everything is gonna be ok, you hear me?"

"Yes. I hear you. Love you. Sleep please?"

"Ok. Love you too. Check on Ang in a bit, I'll catch up later."

I knew it. Like I said, happiness is a fleeting moment. Everything came rushing back. My own past and abuse, Angie's frantic call, getting her out and feeling like she was safe for a moment, the gunshots and yelling at my door, thinking Larry had hurt Angie and not just me, waking up in the hospital, being "lucky." This isn't lucky, this is a life of constant bullshit, I thought. Depression and anxiety started kicking in all at once. I wanted to check on Angie, but I couldn't. I felt paralyzed. I got mad at myself for not getting up to see if she was ok. I couldn't breathe, and it wasn't from anything fun. I melted into a full blown panic attack and wave of depression.

Angie returned to the room to tell me breakfast was ready, to find me curled up in a ball, slightly rolling back and forth.

"Come on, breakfast. I made a ton of food. It's ok."

I just shook my head no, and closed my eyes, trying to block the tears building and the images in my head.

"Liv, it's ok. I'm ok. You're alive and well, and so am I. Just take a breath. Please just come eat. You'll feel better, I promise."

I pulled the blanket up over my head, hoping she would go somewhere else and not see me like this.

"Ok then. Breathe, just keep breathing. I'm calling Em back."

I felt her hand on my back as she dialed.

"Hey Em. Sorry, but can you come down here? Liv is barely breathing, I think she's having a really bad panic attack, I can't pull her out of this one.... No, not at all.... She won't let me pull the blanket off her.... She's shutting down... Thanks. See you soon."

I felt her hand tugging, but I held tight to the blanket. My only protection from everything.

"It's ok. I've got you. I'm here. Em is on her way."

I felt Angie curl up behind me on top of the blanket I wouldn't let her in. I had started to drift into sleep. A sleep filled with nightmares. Then I heard a knock at the door. I nearly jumped out of my skin with the yelling, even though it was a familiar voice.

"It's me! Let me in!"

Angie got up to get the door, and I grabbed for her, panic across my face.

"It's ok, Liv. It's just Emma. I'm going to let her in, and then lock everything up, and we'll be right here in a few seconds."

I felt even more horrible that Emma had to drive here because I couldn't hold it together. I pulled the blanket back up. In a moment, I felt one of them on either side of me.

"Liv? We're right here... are you cold? Because the way you have that blanket pulled up, you look like you're freezing."

I just nodded from under my protective covering, feeling Emma's hand rubbing my arm.

"Then can you pull the blanket down so we can put some clothes on you, little one?"

I froze in place, not wanting to be seen.

"Please. Don't make us do this the hard way... we just want to help," Em said, voice a little more firm, "how about a hoodie and sweats day? For all of us."

I nodded again. There was some shuffling around, and drawers and closet doors, opening and closing.

"Ok, honey. We have your favorite hoodie and sweats. Can you please come out and either put them on or let us help? We just want to help."

I loosened my grip, but stayed mostly still. I felt tugging at the blanket, and the chill of the air hitting my body. Still with eyes clenched shut, there were warm hands helping me sit up. Instinctually, I crossed my arms and put my head down.

"Little one, I need you to lift your head just a little. I'll guide your arms, but I don't want you with a mouthful of sweatshirt."