Saving Hannah's Christmas Spirit

Story Info
Helping the horny elf win over his love.
2.5k words
3.59
6.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Premise: Jon becomes a love cupid for an elf who fell in love. The elf has promised Jon any gift he wants in return. Unexpectedly, it is easier than ever to help the naughty elf get not what he wants, but what he needs.

It was December. Every neighbour spent their well-earned money on decorating their snow-covered yards. Spirits were high.

Jon had just moved into the neighbourhood.

He had been looking for a place to move in. This particular house was a steal. It seems they were in a hurry to get rid of the house. He immediately made an offer once it was posted.

Though it was quiet and lonely, having broken up from a messy and toxic relationship, being single might've just been the best present Santa could give. Right until a loud bang came from the front door. It was so loud that he felt a light breeze shiver his bare skin.

Jon hesitantly approached the door, but quickly came to a halt as well. A red letter had slipped in under the door.

"Weird, it has no stamp. They must've slipped it in person instead of through the post office"

The letter was addressed "TO HANNAH."

Hannah must be the previous owner of the house.

"They might've just as well given it in person since they came all over here," Jon thought.

I check outside and see no one, except for tiny pointy foot imprints on the fresh snow.

"Ah, that explains the writing. It's by a child," Jon grinned and went back inside.

"Since I can only toss this to the garbage, I might as well check what's in."

"It's a glittery Christmas card. How cute!"

He folded the card open and cursed at the monstrous wall of child's writing that reads:

NAUGHTY BITCH

CHEATING BITCH

I GOT BLACKMAIL

COME OUT NOW

BY THE BUSHES

Taken aback from the vulgar language of a pranking child, Jon steps outside and follows the trail of tiny feet.

"Since this might just be a trick to get me out of the house and rob me, I'll flank the bushes from behind. Take that baseball bat with me for safety..."

A tiny figure could be seen in the darkness of the bushes. He approached with quiet steps in the crunching snow. The child was facing the other way, as he's expecting me from that direction.

"Pranking the prankster," he thought while raising the bat and readying his lungs to scream, "who the fuck are you, trying to scare me... HUH?"

Jon soon realised it was not a child. It was a tiny green man in Santa's clothing, with his tiny hands jerking his small cock.

"Don't kill me! I'm an elf!" the prankster screamed.

[Jon]: "Why do you have your cock out you sick bastard," Jon asked and swung his bat at the elf.

[Elf]: I'm here for Hannah!

[Jon]: Yeah I read your letter... Who is Hannah, first of all? And why are you blackmailing her? Don't play stupid with me.

[Elf]: You know Hannah. Tall-ish blonde. Bubbly personality. Perky boobs. Bubble butt.

[Jon]: Sounds great. Must be the former resident. Still, why the fuck you stalking and blackmailing her you sick fuck?

[Elf]: I don't mean to harm Hannah.

[Jon]: Oh yeah, not with that cock. Hide it for me, would you?

[Elf]: Stop shaming me, asshole! I was built this way by Santa himself. I know how to use it, alright. Ask any woman!

[Elf]: Please lower your bat and let me tell you my story...

One year ago, I came to spy on Hannah. We elves people watch to see if they deserve their gifts. You know... are they good or naughty.

I caught Hannah being an unimaginable slut... she was fucking, sucking, and even cucking her poor husband with this big, black, veiny cock. I watched this asshole fuck her in every way possible before leaving.

[Jon]: Having sex is naughty?

[Elf]: Yes, and I fell in love with her.

[Jon]: You sick pervert... you're the cuck here, you know that?

[Elf]: Fuck you... she was being naughty. So, I scratched her Christmas wishes off the list and went personally to inform her.

Hannah turned sad and sat down in tears.

[Jon]: Hold on, you're not supposed to tell people, right? You just don't give the gifts.

[Elf]: Yeah but... I told her she can be forgiven if she makes me feel good. She sucked me off, I fucked her and we had the greatest chemistry.

[Jon]: Duh, you blackmailed her.

[Elf]: No! We are in love.

Jon held his laugh, hearing a little elf defend their blind love. Bells rung in Jon's head: "This guy, this fucking little elf, is so desperate for some basic hoe's pussy, that he's blackmailing her. I can surely take advantage of this tool... to get any gift I want. I'll blackmail Santa with his pervy little elf."

[Jon]: You know what, Elf. I can help you nail her. Like, NAIL her. Own her. I'm the go-to guy. But I don't do it for free, especially for a guy who works at the biggest charity, you must be swimming in money.

[Elf]: Well... not rea... I mean sure. I promise you any gift you want.

[Jon]: Anything?

[Elf]: Anything.

[Jon]: Alright, let's find out where she lives.

...

It was wild. I was with this pervy elf who's supposed to be doing good deeds, but instead jacks off to some fixation of his. Whatever. He gave me Hannah's last name and though she was tough to find, it looks like elves don't use social media.

I located her address pretty fast from her public images. Here we are, with the Elf outside her house...

[Jon]: Here's the plan, Elf. If you want her back, you NEED to let me lead. No matter how tough it gets for you.

[Elf]: What do you mean tough. Are you gonna hurt her?

[Jon]: I'm going to seduce her.

[Elf]: NO. No way.

[Jon]: Elf, I can get any pussy I want. I don't even want to fuck a random hoe. I definitely don't want to stick my dick in a crazy who fucked an elf. I'm only doing this for your own good.

So here's how it's gonna go. I'm going to seduce her. You're going to keep yourself hidden, or your chances with her are gone forever.

I take her to an amazing, over-the-top date. Make her feel like a prize, but not too much of a prize that she thinks she can get better. I'll make her fall for me. Then, I fuck her.

That's when I drop her out of my life. I tell her she's a horrible fuck, and that she should lower her bar.

[Elf]: I'M NOT A LOW BAR.

[Jon]: Exactly. That's when you come like a white knight and show her, you're raising the bar higher than you ever did.

I give her a sloppy fuck, leave her hanging, and you swoop in like a prince with that rod of yours.

[Elf]: Yes. YES! I will bear whatever challenges if what you say is true. Make her mine, even if it means she will be yours for now.

[Jon]: Great. Stay put, watch the magic unfold, I'll go knock her socks off...

...

Knock, knock, knock, Jon went knocking on her fully decorated red door. This was an exceptionally decorated house indeed. An old, gentle woman opened the door.

[Hannah]: Merry Christmas, how can I help you?

Taken aback from the fact that Hannah was not a 20-something hoe but a grey-haired, slightly chubby motherly figure.

[Jon]: "I, uhh... There's... There's an elf that blackmails you for sex and we need to blackmail him back...''

I completely stumbled my words and revealed the entire thing as it is. Good fucking job, Jon...

[Hannah]: "Come in for milk and cookies. We'll see how to help you, poor soul."

"Okay, that was easy, " Jon thought. Might not even need the first date if this naughty cougar is down to it.

She led me to her couch where there surely were milk and cookies. This must've been Mrs. Santa herself, I joked to myself, until seeing the pictures of a big- and old white bearded man.

I asked, "Where's your husband?"

[Hannah]: "Oh he's working long hours. Go on then, tell me about this elf and how can I help?"

[Jon]: "Well I come here with honesty. He's obsessed with you, wants to have sex with you. He's stalking you. I promised him I'd make you fall in love with him, but really, I want to get the little perv caught.

My plan is..."

She listened intently, but her eyes often drooled down to my pants. It made me feel excited. Was it going to be this easy?

"... to make him jealous. My plan is to catch him in the act of perversion. If we pretend to do something sexual, I then dump you and ask him to come console you, and you know... get him all ready to swoop in. I'll get it all on camera and for Santa to see."

Hannah was taken aback especially by the last words.

"Oh, by Santa you say...?"

"Well if it makes Santa happy, we must do it," she took the last bite of her cookie, washed it down with milk and kneeled in front of me.

[Jon]: "Huh...?"

[Hannah]: "Well young man, unbuckle your belt and lower the pants."

So Jon did. By the time he had his cock out, his prick was already hard and his face was blushing red.

Hannah approached a little closer, took a hold of Jon's cock and gazed it from every angle.

She began by licking his ballsacks, which jerked his pelvis up. Then she began kissing the tip, and slowly sucking it.

Hannah caressed his balls again with slightly cold hands which again made his pelvis rise and Hannah gag from his cock.

She moaned and smiled, having enjoyed the surprise with tearing eyes.

"This is the best blowjob I have ever received. I believe she has had the practice too. No wonder the elf is in love," Jon thought.

Suddenly she stopped.

[Hannah]: Will a mere blowjob make him jealous?

I didn't say a word, as she already put her knees on the sofa and bent down.

I couldn't believe what a sight this lady was. I couldn't stop myself from softly unbuckling her jeans, pulling them down like a tease. With narrow panties covering her asshole and pussy, I softly spread her cheeks apart.

What a sight, I repeated to myself.

I pulled her panties aside, and put my cock in her incredibly wet vagina.

It felt like cookies and warm milk, but for your cock.

[Jon]: Oh, Hannah.

[Hannah]: Oh, Jon, fuck me hard.

It didn't take much of pounding and my ballsack slapping on her wet clit to explode.

I took my cock out, spread her ass and covered it all with my cream.

We both laid back on the couch with our legs spread, until startled by a window being knocked on. An angry elf.

[Jon]: That's him, I guess that's our cue, but it doesn't look like I can make you look like a bad fuck.

[Hannah]: Oh you're so sweet darling. You were such a good man to me. I must reward you with a gift.

The door sprung open with violence.

[Santa]: Ho, ho, ho. You caught me on my coffee break, how can I help you my dear wife?

"SANTA?" Jon squealed.

[Hannah]: "Santa, your zipper's open. Were you fucking one of your elves again?"

[Santa]: "No, no, no... well, maybe... but look at yourself, dripping from his semen. Did we not agree upon this? You're the one who wants an open relationship."

[Hannah]: "I suppose I am. Now, Jon here fulfilled his task with great ambitions. Will you give him any gift he wants?"

[Santa]: "Well Jon, what will it be?"

Jon had spent all this time chasing any gift he could have, but never thought what it'd be. He already had everything he wanted...

Knock, knock, knock, the elf went on the window again, unknowing of Santa's presence.

[Jon]: You know what? For this Christmas, I want nothing for myself. I want you to take care of that evil elf and make him stop stalking Hannah."

"My heart is melting, my dear," Hannah spat on her hands, began jerking Jon's cock again.

Meanwhile Santa went to inspect a green face behind the window.

"That ain't no elf, I should know. That's an awful gremlin," Santa snapped his fingers and the gremlin fell on infront of us with his bare cheeks open.

[Hannah]: Oh, Santa, you love gremlins...

[Santa]: I do love spreading the Christmas spirit to those who need it most...

[Grinch]: No, please... I wasn't being naughty! I only wanted Hannah's cookies and milk.

Santa already had his cock out through his unzipped flyer, as he sat on the couch.

"Come here," Santa demanded the gremlin, who sat on his lap with shame.

[Santa]: There, there, gremlin. And not any gremlin, the grinch himself. This happens every year. You come here to disturb our Christmas peace.

With a half-exposed ass and an erect cock, Gremlin sat down on Santa's shaft. Gremlin, though green, was red from embarrassment and honestly looked to faint from ecstasy.

[Grinch]: Oh Santa, I feel your slimy, fat cock against my insides. It makes my cock shiver.

Santa calmed his shivering cock by grabbing it. Soon, he took all that precum of Grinch's cock into his hands and began throatfucking Grinch with his fingers.

For several minutes, Grinch bounced on Santa while moaning, with his small cock slapping on Santa's big belly as he suddenly came all over Santa's belly.

[Grinch]: Please daddy, can we kiss while you fuck me hard?

Santa held Grinch's head with two hands, spat to his open mouth and so stuck his tongue in too.

Grinch bit Santa's tongue teasingly.

That's when Santa got rough and fucked him like a toy, going deep, holding him from his sides and pushing him from his very head.

"Ahhhhhhh..." the Santa calmed down with a relief, having rough-fucked the spirit into the grinch.

"Thank you, Santa. I loved it..." the grinch eased off the cock and licked Santa's cock clean.

"Good, as you should."

Jon and Hannah were both frozen.

Santa worked his cock into his pants, buckled his belt, and walked back to work through a portal.

Gremlin was acting equally ashamed...

"Th... thanks Jon. Guess I was in the wrong here, thanks for trying to help me... sorry Hannah..."

He walked out the door.

[Jon]: Well Hannah, I don't know what I just witnessed, but I would love to visit you often.

[Hannah]: Jon, I have never seen anything like that either. It explains a lot about my husband. But I'll want you inside of me. Now and many times in the future...

[Jon]: The grinch had told me that you fucked him, was that true?

[Hannah]: No. That night, Grinch came in to blackmail me about fucking another man than Santa. Little did he know of our open relationship. I watched Santa take Grinch through the portal for a punishment... which we now have witnessed.

[Jon]: This is all very weird to me, but I want you for Christmas.

[Hannah]: Oh, Jon... I want you too.

With a long french kiss, they went into a long night of cookies, warm milk and sex.