Saving Her Good Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, dad. Forgive me for being very exuberant today but my boyfriend just told me he loves me," she says, and her dad smiles. "That's right. He and I are going to be together forever, because it's our destiny." She then skips up to her bedroom happily, getting into the shower and then brushing her pearly white teeth clean. After that she slips under the covers of her bed, lying down on the mattress and resting her head on the pillow.

She grabs her phone and quickly sends Roger a goodnight message. Only a few minutes later, Dominique gets a reply from him, telling the ebony to have sweet dreams. She smiles and plays on her phone for the next twenty minutes before setting it down and starting to read. Dating Roger has resulted in her picking up many of his good habits and reading more often is one of them. He has inspired her to pursue more knowledge outside the classroom, as well as teaching her to be kind to other people and to be a better person overall.

That night she falls asleep with a smile on her face as she thinks about all the good things waiting in their not too distant future, already dreaming about where to get the perfect wedding ring.

.....

A few months later, and it is now the end of their final year in high school. Roger is sitting with Dominique on the couch in her bedroom and the two of them are planning how to celebrate their graduation. The black girl seems to have something on her mind though. "Is something going on, my love? You look like you are trying to swallow a bitter pill or something," he asks. He has gotten considerably better at reading her expression since the day she first defiled his white cock with her black pussy and creamed him with her juices. Now he is the perfect whore, attentive to his all owner's needs, both physical and emotional.

"Yes, actually," she says to him. "It is about our career. I am going to enlist in the Marines." Silence. There is nothing but silence in the air. "Honey, please say something. I know we always say that you belong to me and don't have a choice, but this is really important and I want you to agree with my decision. We don't need to break up over this. A long distance relationship can work. I don't want to kidnap you and force you to wait at my house with my parents when I'm in boot camp because you want to break up. It will be much easier if you just accept my choice."

Before she could go on ranting further, he silenced her with a kiss to the lips. Pulling away, Roger smiles at her and she knows that it's alright. "I'll always wait for you, baby. I meant it each and every time I told you I'm yours," the boy says. "I will always be here, waiting for you to come back to me. Besides, the boot camp is only about 13 weeks, right? My cousin enlisted last year. I can wait that long, baby. It's not going to be a problem at all, because we won't let it be one. We aren't letting anything come between us."

Dominique smiles and wraps her arms around her white boyfriend, kissing him fiercely. She holds him and the two of them enjoy the warmth of each other as they embrace. "Thank you so much for being such a wonderful boyfriend, Roger. I promise I will come back to you," she says to her boyfriend, and the young couple make love, before falling asleep on the couch together, in a mass of entangled limbs.

Several months later

The boy is patiently waiting for his stunning girlfriend with a bouquet of roses in his hands. He carefully picked out the best ones from the florist and is now anxiously tapping his feet on the ground, looking at the time on his watch. Suddenly, Dominique approaches after the ceremony is over. "Hey, baby! Congratulations on graduating from boot camp," he says, giving her a gentle kiss on her cheek and handing her the beautiful flowers. They quickly go back to her place, where he hid something very important. The athletic ebony's chocolate skin flushes as she kisses him back and accepts the roses, quickly finding a vase to set them down in.

"Thank you so much, sweetie," she says to him and kisses her boyfriend, when he suddenly makes her sit down on a chair, before searching for something in a drawer. The black bombshell looks at his back curiously as he searches for whatever it is, fumbling for a few minutes, muttering under his breath. "What are you looking for, my love? Maybe I can help you," she offers. But then Dominique gasps in shock when she sees what he is holding up.

Presenting her with a diamond ring, Roger says "You've been the most special person in my entire life and I love you so much I don't think I'll ever be able to live without you. Dominique, will you marry me?"

"Yes!"

12