Saving Justina Ch. 04

Story Info
Justina helps Luke with his workday.
3.2k words
4.82
5k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short chapter this one. I am currently writing chapter 5, and plotting out the next few ones after that I am determined to see this story out to the end. The next submissions might unfortunately be more spaced out in future. By popular request I will keep this series essentially a romance. I really appreciate all of you who are reading and commenting on my work. Happy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------

We slept in despite the early night. I woke up with a raging hardon and would have very much liked a repeat of yesterday however I had a deadline today.

I left Justina in bed. Threw on some clothes and went to my work station.

Justina appeared an hour later looking grump. "Where'd you go?" She said slumping over me at my computer.

"Good morning my love." I turned to kiss her cheek. "As amazing as yesterday was I do actually have some work to get done today. I've got a whole project to finish off then I've got a whole backlog of admin stuff."

"What kind of admin stuff?" She rubbed her eyes and stretched as she asked.

"Mostly emails filtering through junk, dealing with inquiries that kind of stuff."

"Do you have a standard price list?" She asked.

"I do but it's a rough guide, I usually schedule a follow up meeting with them if they are serious."

"And how long do these meetings take?" She'd grabbed a paper and was now taking down notes.

"Usually less than an hour but I block out 2 just in case I go over."

"And what days are you available for taking meetings?"

"I usually do client meetings on Wednesdays. Starting from the morning. Force of habit." I'd had that system for years now.

"Do you have any already scheduled?" She was being very serious and thorough.

"I might do yeah. I'll have to check my calendar. What are you up to?"

She smiled at me and said "I'll be right back" she went into her old room. Leaving me to go back to my work. I did a solid half hour before the click click sound of heels on the wooden floor piqued my interest.

She came out of her room or rather just the spare room now hair tied up in a high ponytail, with two thin strands coming down and framing her face, she was wearing the hoop earrings again for a third day in a row. She wore a white blouse which was evidently from before she had her 'enhancements' as it was way too tight. 3 buttons undone and plenty of cleavage and trim from her bra was on display. Below that she was wearing that amazing high waisted grey pencil skirt that framed her ass perfectly. She was also wearing tights or stockings and killer stiletto heels. She walked over to me in an exaggerated sexy walk carrying her laptop under her arm and pulled up a chair to sit near me.

"Secretary Justina reporting for duty."

"Fuck me, you look incredible."

"Mr McCleary!" In faux outrage "That is very inappropriate. Workplace sexual harassment on my very first day."

Playing along "I'm sorry Justina..." chuckling, "Please don't send me to HR."

"I may have only got this job because I'm sleeping with the boss but I am not just a piece of ass..... I'll prove it to you." She took out a pair of thick rimmed black glasses from her blouse pocket and put them on. I'd never seen her wear glasses before.

"See I'm also very smart" and then she bit on the back of a pen teasingly.

"You wear glasses?"

"Not really. I don't have a prescription these just have a blue light filter for when I'm working for long hours on a computer. To be honest, I bought them more as a fashion choice."

"And they look sexy as hell."

"That's your second warning MrMcleary? What's next? Are you going to throw me into your desk and fuck me?"

I just groaned at the thought of that and she laughed. Before continuing "Later dear. You get your work done and I do mine and you can have me anyway you want."

"What work are you doing?" I asked

"Your admin. I'm your secretary today." She tilted her laptop towards me. "Log me into your work emails and I'll start dealing with your inquiries."

I was apprehensive, no one has ever been involved in my business and I had a way I liked to run things. She must have sensed my apprehension. "Look don't worry if I'm in doubt about anything I'll ask you." I couldn't say no to her. Not least dressed like the way she was. I granted her access and showed her my calendar and my email filing system. She was attentive and a quick study.

She got up and went to the kitchen table as there wasn't enough space for her to work beside me. I was supremely disappointed at that. Plus, I kept on having to look back to admire her, her face concentrating and tits spilling out of her blouse. She caught me a couple of times and told me off to her back to my work.

After about an hour and a half she said "When you're not in the middle of something I have a couple of questions."

"Sure" I said getting up and walking over to her. I placed my arms on her shoulders and started massaging her.

"Mmmhmmm" she moaned. "That's so nice, BUT NOT What we should be doing now." She said snapping out of it. "Down boy. Focus." She had saved up quite a few questions. Clearly, she didn't want to annoy me every 5 minutes. She knew what to do most of the time but just wanted to double check if it was the way I wanted it to be done. This really gave me confidence that she was doing a good job. The biggest problem she had was how to respond one of the clients' requests. The request was so complicated and technical even I struggled putting the words together so that was understandable.

With the questions done she shooed me back to my desk and was back at it. I was done with the first part of the design for the client. I now had a bunch of other small pieces to do like website banner and that sort. Things which individually are quite easy once you have the main ideas down. "We should stop for lunch." I said

"5 more minutes" she said not even looking my way as she focused on the computer. She typed away furiously for the next 15 minutes while I did nothing much in particular. When she finally said "DONE!"

"How much did you get done?"

"All of it."

"You got through all of my emails?" I asked slightly worried she'd made some mistake.

"Yep I'm waiting back on a couple of clients to confirm but it should be ok. Check your calendar."

I opened up my calendar and saw the next 2 Wednesdays were neatly stacked with meetings in 2 hour slots.

"Impressive." I said

"Click on one" she said excitedly bounding up to me.

"Ok..." I clicked on it and it opened with a load of details. Meeting link, Client name, stated budget, what they were requesting and a bunch of background info. All I needed to be brought up to speed quickly before going into the meeting.

"Justina... that's amazing. Honestly I hate the admin part of my job. You did it faster and better than I've ever done in one day." I turned to kiss her but she pushed me back.

"Not while we're at work dear the other colleagues will gossip" she said playfully but I was finding it hard to resist her. She was teasing me, and she knew it.

We broke for lunch and I spent the whole time staring across the table at her amazing tits. She told me to get back to work and she would clean up. She did so, then brought me a cup of coffee and went back to her work for 15 minutes.

At precisely 2 o clock she walked over to me clinking her heels on the floor and stood by my side not saying anything.

I looked at her and her mischievous grin and asked "What? What's that smile for?"

"It's time for your 2 o clock" she said.

"I don't have appointments today."

"Check your calendar again" I did quickly worried that I had some meeting I overlooked or if she scheduled something.

There was a 15 minute appointment due at 2 that simple stated. "Stress relief."

"What's this?" As I turned back to her, she was getting on her knees in front of me. "Ohhhh"

She laughed as I suddenly picked up the hint. She rotated my chair to face her and stared undoing my trousers. I was getting so excited just seeing her excited face. I found the look she had going today so hot.

"You look so fucking hot today Justina. I love this look on you."

"I'm glad although, I knew you would. You're quite easy to please." I thenstroked her cheeks and traced a finger behind her ear.

"You keep wearing the hoop earrings. Is that just for my benefit or..... because if you don't like them you don't have to wear them everyday..."

"You know what. I actually do like them. I didn't think I would, but they do make me feel extra girly and sexy. So yeah I think I might keep wearing them." That caused a reaction from my stomach by which point she'd fished out my cock and worked my trousers to my ankles. She bit her lip and said "yummy" and commenced her blowjob.

Whenever I'd heard the description 'made his cock sing' I never quite understood what that meant until that moment. The way she swirled her tongue around my head and kept switching up her style. The way she looked up at me over those glasses too. Half lidded almost in a trance as she showed off her skills on my cock.

"That's fucking incredible darling." She came off smiled gave me a couple of wet strokes and repositioned slightly and took me all the way back into her throat. If that wasn't incredible enough she looked up at me and with full eye contact came up only about an inch and went back down repeatedly, like she was stroking me with the opening to her throat whilst marking soft gurgling sounds.

I grabbed the chair so hard my knuckles went white and my toes curled.

"Ohhhhh sweet Jesus, Mary & Joseph" a very involuntary and very Irish response to the intense pleasure she was giving me.

She pulled off laughing and slapped my thigh. "Stop that. You're throwing me off."

"It's not my fault you're good enough to make me believe in God again." I joked with her.

She rested her head in my thigh. Whilst stroking me and slowly kissing the underside of my cock head. In between soft kisses she said. "Whenever... *kiss* you're ready *kiss* for me to go again *kiss* do let me know *kiss*"

"Even just that is amazing. Go on do your worst."

"My worst? You'd think I was torturing you."

"You are and you know it. Don't think I don't know what you're doing. You're trying to keep me on the edge for as long as possible."

"Guilty." She said as she went down again and gave a long slow suck coming back off and kissing the top of my cock and blowing on it. "Want me to have mercy on you?"

"You'll never take me alive." I joked.

She went back to her dutiful sucking and kept building me up and letting me back down. Finally she looked at her watch. "Your 15 minutes are almost up we need to get you back to work mister." I worried she was going to leave me high and dry but she changed her approach this time with a more subsistent rhythm sucking and stroking the whole length. As my breathing changed indicating I was getting close she shorted and quickened her strokes. Now only stroking half my length as she bobbed up and down on my head.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum Justina. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna.... " as I felt the cum rising through my shaft she bobbed one last time right down to the hilt my cock firmly in throat and she massaged my balls.

The orgasm was so intense. This was similar to the first blowjob she gave me but this time she never came up just stayed there letting me pulse straight down her throat. She took it all with ease. One painfully slow suck all the way back to the top which caused me to shiver and she was done. She fixed my trousers back up. Wiped the corners of her mouth with the back of her hand and she got up. Leaving me splayed out on my office chair paralyzed.

"Now it's back to work mister I want you done by 5pm."

As she stood up, I could see a small tenting in the front of her skirt I asked "Do you.... Do you want me to... help you?" Pointing at her crotch.

She leant down and kissed me "5pm. Then I'm all yours." She left me to my work and headed to the bedroom.

It took me a while to get going after that, but I managed to finish everything I needed and send previews over to the client to see what he wanted editing.

The time was 4:57, perfect. I got up for a glass of water. I was wondering if she had something planned for me in the bedroom as she hadn't emerged. She certainly was inventive. I knew I wanted to pay her back for the amazing blowjob she gave me earlier.

She emerged from the bedroom a tick before 5pm. "Oh you're ready why didn't you say so?" She was still full dressed as earlier so no big surprise waiting in the bedroom then.

"I literally just finished, just got up for a drink".

"Perfect. Good thing you keep hydrated for what's next." she said in a sultry tone. God what did she have in store for me. She came up and wrapped her arms around my neck and craned up to me for a sweet soft kiss. Even with her heels she was still a tad shorter than my 6'3.

"So what do I need to stay so hydrated for?" The anticipation was killing me.

"Mmmm well I can't have your old legs cramping up on me." She teased.

"Old? Who you calling old?" I said, lifting her up from her ass to a little yelp. I kissed her as I held her and gave her arse a good squeeze. "I fucking love your arse. I still remember the first time you wore this. I couldn't take my eyes off it."

"I know you couldn't which is why I wore it today, now take me to your desk and put me down before you break something." She was so light I could carry her for hours.

I walked her over to my desk and sat her down against the edge of it. She pushed me off her slightly and turned around leaning over the desk sticking her arse out at me.

"You just going to stand there staring at it or do you want to take it off and see what's underneath" She said.

"You know staring at it isn't a bad choice to be fair" I walked up to her grinding my hardening cock against her ass. I got hold of the zip and slid it down slowly and the skirt peeled open. Her perfect ass was on display with a sexy little g strong and tell-tale little jewel of a butt plug. So, this is what she had planned.

"Mmmm and what do we have here?"

"I wanted to be nice and ready for when you were done. That way I didn't have to wait for you to bend me over this desk and fuck me." She was liking back at me wiggling that pretty little backside.

"Lube?" I asked and she pulled out a small packet from within her bra causing me to laugh. "Guess the bigger tits have another advantage."

I dropped my trousers and lubed up my cock. I spread her cheeks and slowly pulled out the plug to her exhaling loudly and then inhaling sharply as I replaced it with my cock.

"Oh fuck yes! I've wanted this all day." she said. "Oh and Luke... I want it HARD this time." She really emphasized the word hard.

I started fucking her slowly making sure she adjusted to me. She seemed to be more than ok as soon she was pushing back on my cock clearly wanting me to get on with it.

"You ready for it harder babe?"

"Yes Luke, I want you to fuck with all you've got while I'm bent over this desk. Give it to me." And I did. I grabbed her hips and fucked her for as hard as I could. Causing her to moan and wail like a banshee. Most of what she was saying was indecipherable but I got the gist.

Her arse was slapping against my hips. We were going hell for leather, however I had plenty of stamina after her blowjob earlier. She started whimpering and muttered "I'm gonna cum... fuck it out of me Luke."

I kept up my pace even though my thighs were starting to burn. "Yes baby cum for me."

"Yes I'm cumming!" I tilted slightly and looked down, through the glass desk I could see a pool of cum forming on the form dripping from her cock.

"Want me to slow down?"

"NO! Keep fucking me please I want it for as long as you can."

"You sure? It might take a while after your amazing blowing earlier." I explained.

"That was the plan." The little minx.

I fucked her. Last night was love. This was pure animalistic fucking. Through the burning pain in my thighs. Through all her moans and whimpers, through even her second orgasm as the desk wobbled and rocketed.

I'm gonna cum Justina!"

"Yes yes cum for me please cum, ahhh fuckk!" She screamed as I held her deep as I unloaded.

We came down slowly from the high but as I slipped out of her. Her legs wobbled and somehow she ended up on the floor with me falling on top of her. We just lay there laughing for ages.

"Best. Work day. Ever." I said. "You should come work for me."

"You couldn't afford me." She said and then laughing.

"I'm only half joking" I said. "It was really productive and fun."

"I know you mean it, and I absolutely loved it. But if were being serious, I need to earn my own money at least for a while. Be my own independent person. Plus I will have one weekday off per week on rotation. So we can do this every week. I won't even charge you if you promise to fuck me that well again."

"Deal" I said holding my hand out to shake. She opted not to shake my hand but kiss me as we lay there still on the floor.