All Comments on 'Saving Justina Ch. 04'

by Tawjg423319

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
EdeyEdey8 months ago

I appreciate you continuing their pleasant interaction and I love how cute Justina is described. ;) Keep up with the story, it's really rare on Literotica that t-girls are either 1) treated with respect or... 2) they treat their partner with respect :) It's refreshing to see that we can also find more diverse stories here, and I'm grateful you gave me a nice one to read :)! You even won with my favorite author drHenderson, who also published his new story today (after one year!), but I read your story earlier, haha :D Good job and again 5 stars from me! :)

eomersoneomerson8 months ago

I agree fully with Edey's comment below! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A lot of people complained about the editing, I'm usually a stickler for that too, but this series is so wonderful. Ive loved each of the 4 posts. Wonderful love story from the very beginning of helping Justin out, to the Justina relationship. Thanks for the whole package.

freyafertilityfreyafertility8 months ago

Another delicious installment. Thank you! I loved how this gives a little snapshot of their life together. It’s tomorrow but it could be anytime. And so hot, too. I wish I could be a Justina and be a secretary for my Luke!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great series! And your writing rate is prodigious, be careful that you don't burnout or something ;)

But if you can keep this or a similar series going this quickly I'll definitely not mind and keep reading each one.

And I'll say one more, I don't generally like darker skinned tgirls (indeed the paler the better for me!), but Justina definitely won me over with her feminine manner and sense of style (even if Luke provided the pattern, she pulled it off).

Or rather you won me over because you wrote her to be so hot and desirable.

Definitely loving (and wanting) what she and Luke have. A very cute couple and their interactions are pretty realistic too. And their sex is oh so very hot.

So really you have it all, believable characters that make you care what happens to them, romance to take it to the next level and then long and dirty sex to cap it off wonderfully. Really nothing can be said more or added to make it better. Just keep doing what you are doing and I will keep reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

May I ask why the story has not been merged into a series? You can do it manually in your panel. It helps immensely with story views since people don't know now that there are new chapters. Usually, there is a link that says 'Go to the next chapter...' and people follow it. Without it, they simply stop at Chapter 1, unsure if you've continued with the story.

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

Yes, I requested Justina to be my Secret suckertary. Luke is just going to have to wait his turn, or face my wrath. Loved the storyline. It was soo real and eroticly on spot. Justina still needs to find my place, might make her my EA.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTawjg423319@Tawjg423319
130 Followers
Long time reader turned recent writer. I have a number of ideas on my backlist I want to get out there and share with you. My works will be diverse in genre however a common thread in my works will probably be a sweet kind hearted man who ends up with a beautiful woman. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES