All Comments on 'Saving My Marriage'

by jessIncognito

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved this

Don't rush the story.. The new future is perfect setting. There could be a lot of tension to work through and the system may have glitches.

Love it.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 4 years ago

I see how her feedback loop is going to work. When RJ has an orgasm, Jess has one. What I don’t see is how you put a feedback loop on RJ being more available and responsible. I can see the nanites being able to determine an orgasm, but how does one quantify being responsible with brain functions? Attentive I can see, that would be using key neural pathways at the same time, like RJ using listening pathways while Jess is using speech pathways. Maybe that is enough.

ohioohioalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed this story

and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next. The sci-fi, futuristic environment is very imaginative.

But please: when you intend to write a multi-part story, let your readers know that ahead of time by putting "Chapter 1" as part of the title.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Incognito" Indeed!

Jess, I have not noticed you at all as you observed my wife and me, but you have described us perfectly! The futuristic setting takes some of the edge off the reality of our own situation, but as we approach our 40th wedding anniversary next week my mind keeps returning to RJ's unburdening about his needs and their nonalignment with his wife's (although the "d" word won't come up in our situation). I look forward to future chapters, and hope they contain something we can employ, lacking a Dr.Jain...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good start!

This has real potential. I hope you continue it and build it little by little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessIncognito@jessIncognito
I've written a few stories, but I'm more of a fan of reading stories. When I read something, I want a STORY. Not just some mindless fantasy. When I write, I really try to bring characters alive and I hope to make you feel like the world I've created is vibrant.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES