Saving My Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dessert, she told me that she wanted to go somewhere with life and a place to dance. I'd spent plenty of time in nightclubs while back in LA. She knew of one club in particular she wanted to visit, so taking my hand, she guided the way. I recognised she avoided mention of going to the pub as she didn't want to tempt me. I could probably just enjoy one drink, but I'd rather not tempt fate too.

Arriving at the nightclub, there was only a small line leading in. Paying the cover charge to get in, I wasn't surprised that the drinks were incredibly overpriced, but we were happy with a bottle of water each. Pulling me onto the dancefloor, we joined the revellers as the music was bumping, the bass thumping through the floor. Sally was grinding against me within minutes, my hands moving up and down her body. She turned her head to kiss me constantly and she would have felt my cock pressing against her, particularly as I didn't have underwear on.

With her back to me, I slid my hands down her body before lifting her dress and helping lower her black panties. Falling to the floor, I quickly picked them up, holding them to my nose. I loved my little sisters scent, placing them in my pocket. Hands back under her dress, I started to fondle her pussy. I'm fairly sure those closest to us could see what was going on.

"Make your little sister cum," she breathed into my ear when leaning back.

I made her orgasm more than once, particularly once she was turned around and I could hide my hand better. She needed to kiss me as her body convulsed and shudder, one climax after the other. "Fucking hell, you're dripping," I whispered. Offering my fingers, she sucked on them eagerly, moaning as I felt her tongue working them like a cock. "That's it, taste yourself, little sister," I whispered into her ear.

"I can't wait for my big brother to make love to me," she whispered back.

I took note of that. Not fuck. She didn't want me to fuck her. She wanted to make love with her brother. I knew I had to make it special, for it to mean something. And Sally would never just be a random fuck. I loved her far too much for that.

We stayed until near midnight. I thought we would get a cab home but Sally was nothing if not prepared. She led me down a few streets I recognised before we stopped outside a hotel lobby. Leading me inside, she halted at reception and gave her name, checking us in. Riding the elevator to the ninth floor, she led me to a room, using the keycard to gain us entry.

I chuckled when seeing two small suitcases by the couch on the opposite side of the room. Walking towards the bed, Sally turned and lowered her dress, leaving her in only her very small bra as her panties were still in my pocket, her heels ending up next to her suitcase as she slid those off. Walking towards me, she helped off my shirt and trousers as I slid off my shoes and socks so I stood naked before her.

Kissing down my body, she ended up on her knees, gazing up at me with nothing but unconditional love in her eyes and complete devotion on her face. "Going to get you off now as you won't last long in my tight little pussy, Mark," she whispered, running her tongue up and down my cock.

Fuck, knowing I was going to be making love to her soon, it was a good idea to empty my chamber first, so to speak. She didn't tease me either, lips quickly wrapping around my shaft, hand fondling my balls, the other working the rest of my shaft, and she was eager to taste my cum.

"I'm eating you out next," I growled.

"My pussy is only for you, Mark. No-one else will ever have it, not even Mum or Charlie. I'll even get a tattoo above it, stating 'For the exclusive use OF MY BROTHER!' Though that would lead to questions."

"You get off on it, don't you?"

She licked my cock and looked at me with complete innocence. "Don't you love being like this with your incredibly cute, adorable and very innocent little sister?"

Caressing her cheek with the back of my hand, I leaned down to kiss her. "I love you," I whispered.

"Good. Now I'm going to show how much I love you by sucking your big cock and swallowing your massive load."

God, I loved how she talked about me sometimes. And I let her get on with it. Watching her head bob up and down on my cock was something else, and within a few minutes, I could feel my orgasm approaching. I'd always warn a lover I was close, but knowing she wanted to swallow, I gave her one final warning I was ready to blast away.

My little sister swallowed every single drop. I was rather impressed, to be honest, hearing her gulp down my cum. She was ever so eager, she licked my cock clean, squeezing my cock to get every drop she could, before she sat back on her knees, smiling up at me.

Easily picking her up, enjoying her squeal, I gently dumped her on the bed, pulling her towards me as she somehow removed her bra, leaving her as naked as I was. Burying my face between her legs, I inhaled her scent and my cock stirred. She moaned as I buried my tongue, no teasing, just straight to the business of making her orgasm. I couldn't get enough of her, and Sally knew she'd be kept smiling along with her sisters for the rest of their lives.

Fingers in her pussy, tongue at her clit, she was putty in my paws. She cried out my name more than once and begged her big brother to make her orgasm again and again. She was flowing, licking up her sweet juices. She sucked on her fingers when I offered them as we ended up on bed together, my cock now as hard as titanium again, her legs spread nice and wide, her pussy wet and inviting for her brother.

"Moment of truth," I whispered, leaning down to kiss her softly on the lips.

She whimpered as the head of my cock slid inside her. She was incredibly wet and willing for me, but despite that, she was still so tight, I worried I'd hurt her. Her fingers dug into my back as I tried to take it as slowly as possible, enjoying how hot she was. Keeping my eyes on hers, her eyes were filled with the desire for her brother to fill her completely.

"Oh my god," she whispered, her bottom lip trembling, "Waited so long, Mark..."

"I love you so much, Sally."

Her face lit up at my words, leaning up to kiss me. "I love you just as much, Mark."

Ever so gently, I started to thrust without burying myself completely, the fear of hurting her still in the back of my mind. Leaning down to rest on my forearms, I loved the feelings of her fingers moving up and down my arms and back, her legs bent back and resting against my torso. She felt so small underneath me, remembering there I was almost a foot taller than her.

She gasped when I buried myself completely. "Okay?" I asked.

"Definitely okay. My god, I can't believe how big you feel!"

"Um, thanks," I said quietly, surprised at myself for blushing.

"Look, sucking you is one thing, and just looking at it is another, but feeling you in my tight little pussy is something else, Mark." Resting a hand on my chest, she added, "Just be gentle. The angle you're at is perfect." I returned a knowing smile as she giggled. "Definitely going to cum on big brother's big cock!"

Doing as she wanted, I watched her face and judged how she reacted to what I was doing. Figuring I'd have a little fun, when I licked my thumb and moved it between us. Just grazing it over her clit earned a jolt and whimper of pleasure. Meeting her eyes again, she nodded eagerly, and with the way I was thrusting and now with my thumb helping, what might have been a good orgasm turned into a great one. My little sister went off like a firecracker. I felt the gush of liquid escape her, while her back arched, and then she almost shuddered until she went still. She was still breathing, but had this dreamy smile on her face as I just looked at her.

"Wow," I whispered, taken aback as only a very select women had ever reacted in such a way. I could count them on one hand.

Opening her eyes, she looked into mine and burst into tears. Now that reaction I understood, feeling the emotional connection with her at the same time. Her limbs wrapped around me as she whimpered for me to keep going, that she wanted to feel me cum inside her. I knew she was on the pill but I couldn't help whisper, "Fuck, I'd love it if you were fertile right now."

That earned a soft kiss on the cheek. "One day, you'll put a baby in me. Tonight, it's just us. Your big brother dick. My tight little sister pussy."

She went quiet as I started to thrust a little faster. She was as wet as ever, I'm sure a giant wet spot underneath us. She continued to shudder from aftershocks from her orgasm, and then she had another one, without any stimulation from her clit. Her fingers dug into me as her legs tightened around me even further. "Fuck me," she cried, "Fuck me, big brother."

I was getting off on it too, the idea I was buried in my sister. I kissed her again as I really started to pump her. She whimpered and moaned, but reassured me it didn't hurt her. Feeling that familiar building sensation, I warned her was I getting closer and closer. She smiled and kissed me, not saying a word, her eyes expressing all she needed.

Considering I hadn't cum in pussy in perhaps the longest time I could remember, no wonder I buried my cock and just let flow. Sally giggled, telling me she felt every throb and was sure she felt the spurt fire as deep as possible. I groaned loudly more than once and focused on not crushing my little sister underneath me.

"I love you," she whispered, "I've waited so long for that moment, to feel you cum in me. Now I'm definitely yours forever."

Lifting myself up to meet her eyes, I don't think anything except hearing the death of a loved one would wipe the smile off her face. My cock was still as hard as steel, but I needed to pull out and give her time to calm down. Watching the cum trickle out of her pussy was incredibly erotic, knowing it was my little sister. Lying next to her, she immediately turned onto her side and cuddled into me.

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you?"

She hugged me even tighter, resting her head against my chest. "I've never felt better and I love the fact you're still so worried you'll hurt me. Mark, once I'm used to you, trust me on this, I'm going to want to enact some fantasies, and will involve me on my knees while you pound my little pussy from behind." She paused and whispered, "And definitely anal. I've never done it before because that was only ever going to be yours."

As soon as she was ready, I had the great joy of lying back as my sister mounted my cock and rode herself to one orgasm after another. Watching my cock disappear inside her petite body reminded me of one or two girls I'd performed with. I noticed her wince every so often, but she'd immediately look down and smile at me. Moving my hands to her arse, she giggled when I tickled her rosebud, leaning forward, resting both hands on my chest.

"I don't have any lube," she said, "Otherwise you could finger my bum to your hearts content."

"Who are you and what have you done with my sweet, innocent sister?"

"I'll always be your sweet, innocent sister, Mark. Now fuck my pussy until you creampie me properly."

I roared with laughter as she giggled away, leaning down to kiss me softly. Running my fingers through her hair, she returned a shy smile as she slowed down so I could savour each time she slid down my cock. She moaned softly each time, stroking her soft skin. Only when I needed to cum did I roll her over, fucking her for all of two minutes before I filled her again.

Cuddling into me once I pulled out, she needed to tap out. "I know you can keep going, but my pussy hasn't seen this much action... ever... Not with such a big dick anyway!"

Agreeing to share a shower, she insisted I not touch her pussy in any way, whether fingers, tongue or cock, because she was far too tender. So I played with her arse instead, soaping it up nicely before I teased her rosebud. Pressing her body against the tiled wall, I kept teasing until she shuddered in my arms. I knew she was willing to try in the moment, but I relented as I could see she was exhausted at the same time. When I turned her around, she hugged me tightly for a few minutes. Drying off once out of the shower, she snuggled into me again under the covers of our bed.

"Tonight was perfect, Mark. The best first date I've ever had."

"Yeah, I can't think of many that equal tonight. It does help when I'm with someone I'm in love with."

She was quiet for a few seconds. "You mean that?"

"I do, Sally. I know I'll love you forever and I want you as much as you want me." She kissed me, rather excited about my confession. "What about our sister and mother?"

"The agreement we have is that I share you. Charlotte will be easy. I'm willing to alternate nights, but I said I will want to share her bed if you're there. You will probably end up sharing a bed with both of us most nights."

"And Mum?"

"We'll figure it out, but she won't miss out either."

The next morning, I woke up to the feeling of a warm, wet mouth on my cock. Watching my petite sister trying to swallow my cock is quite an impressive sight. Noticing I was awake, she lifted herself up and slowly lowered herself down my cock. We enjoyed an orgasm or two before heading downstairs for breakfast.

Arriving home a couple of hours later, Mum and Charlotte met us with a tight hug, Mum immediately inundating us with questions. Those stopped when she noticed how I was holding Sally, and there was no missing how she was gazing up at her big brother. Mum stated that I would be sharing the bed with Sally that night too, while I added that Charlotte would be taken out for a date next weekend.

My older sister was gagging for it all that week. I spent most nights with Sally, but Charlotte would often have her brother having his head between her legs before she went to work, and she was eager to return the favour during the evening when she walked in from work. Mum and Sally had walked into the living room more than once to see Charlotte on her knees between my legs, slowly sucking my cock until I came in her mouth. Like her little sister, Charlotte never spilled a drop.

Charlotte had me chuckling as she wanted the date of a teenager. Dinner first, nothing more than a burger and beer, before we went to the cinema, primarily so I could feel up my date, perhaps getting her nice and wet. After the movie, I was to take her home, sneak into her room, and then ravish her until dawn. Mum heard about this and thought it was both hilarious but very cute at the same time.

What turned me on immediately, as I was to pick Charlotte up from her house on Saturday afternoon, was the fact my thirty-year-old sister could pull of the sexy schoolgirl look. She even had her hair up in pigtails, the white shirt tight to her body, the checkered skirt obscenely short, with knee-high white socks and black pumps on her feet.

I'd starred in a couple of 'schoolgirl' movies during my career, but none of the women I'd shared a scene with came close to holding a candle to my sister. "Fuck me," I murmured.

"No, you're going to fuck me later," she breathed, leaning up to kiss me, her hand caressing the cock that was already hard within my jeans. No underwear, as usual.

Mum and Sally appeared, Sally wearing the same thing as her sister. I groaned as she stood next to her sister, giving me a kiss at the same time. Mum watching approvingly as I cuddled my two sisters, whispering how sexy they were and that I was a very lucky man.

"I have a little black dress when it's time for our date, Mark," Mum told me, "I can tell you now I won't be wearing panties but I'll give my pussy only a little trim."

"I don't want you bald, Mum," I replied, before kissing my youngest sister, "You, on the other hand..."

"I'm going to finger blast myself something fierce tonight, cover my body in my own juices, then wait for you to lick it all off tomorrow," she explained.

"Fucking hell, Sally!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"Right, we'd better go otherwise I'm going to fuck your little sister first."

"How are we getting into town?"

I couldn't resist smirking. "You want the date of a teenager; we're getting the bus!"

She loved it, laughing away as I held her hand, walking to the nearest bus stop. I noticed more than one car slow down and look at her as she slid a piece of chewing gum into her mouth while playing on her smartphone. I stood behind her as she leaned back against me, my hands caressing her body but not being too rude.

The bus ride into town was comfortable enough. As I held her hand, she was receiving plenty of attention as I led us to the burger place. I was a little worried about sipping a beer for the first time in weeks, assuring Charlotte that, with my family, I'd never have more than one or two. She kissed me and said she trusted me.

Charlotte loved the burger, and loved the beer even more. Once we'd filled ourselves, we wandered down the strip towards the cinemas, arriving in time to purchase tickets, ensuring we were in one of the secluded corners. Neither of us cared what film as she'd told me more than once we were not going in to watch the movie.

The chosen movie wasn't particularly popular, finding our seats easily. We behaved until the movie started, and Charlotte didn't hesitate, fishing my cock out and stroking me off. Turning to kiss her, I was ready to tear her shirt apart when she reminded me that we still had to get home. So I focused on getting her panties off, lifting her legs over the arms of the chair, and focused on fondling her incredibly wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered as I slid a pair of fingers inside her.

"Holy fuck, you're tight!"

She giggled before kissing me. "I haven't slept with many men and none of them were anywhere near as big as you."

"Lottie, I really want to fuck you here and now."

"I'll take the edge of for you," she said, sliding off her chair onto the floor, positioning herself in front of me. I learned very quickly that my older sister could suck cock, my head rolling back as she swallowed to the base very quickly. Holding her head, she wanted me to move my hips. I'd never liked fucking the face of a woman I was with unless she wanted it, and Charlotte was giving me all the indication to really take control.

Both hands on her head, I moved my hips faster and she moaned loudly, enough one or two people turned to look back at us. I was so turned by just how damned sexy she was, I had to warn her I was close.

She stopped long enough to glare at me. "On my face or you're not fucking me later."

I stood up and held her head in place, jerking my cock until I blasted the first rope onto her face. She waited until I'd spurted four times before she took my cock in her mouth to take the rest. Even in the darkness, I could see her eyes gazing up into mine, and it was the same look as her sister. And I had to return the favour, sitting her down, legs over each arm again, lifting her skirt as I ran a tongue along her slit.

"That's it, baby. My teenage pussy is all yours," she murmured, "Untouched by any man, though my brother definitely wants to fuck me."

I ate her out slowly, bringing her to the boil more than once, until she was begging me to get her off. Sliding a pair of fingers inside her again, she smiled at me as I found her spot. Now it was time to figure out how she liked her clit pleasured properly. Within five minutes, I almost had her screaming the cinema down. Squeezing my fingers, she almost squirted all over my arm, one orgasm flowing into the other.

"Fuck, I love you," she whimpered, "But it's too much."

"One more?"

"Okay, but make it a big one," she replied softly.

I made it a big one. Everyone in the cinema knew she had an orgasm as she purposely didn't cover her mouth. Then she slumped in her chair, the same dreamy smile her little sister had after she enjoyed a massive orgasm. Closing her legs, I pulled her skirt down and sat next to her, quickly picking her up and placing her down on my lap so she could recover.