Saving My Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing me deeply, enjoying her soft tongue in my mouth, she whispered she loved me before sliding off me, unable to tear my eyes away from her pert little arse before she disappeared from view. Wondering how a certain someone would react, I wandered through the house to the kitchen, my mother busy reading her phone at the counter. Coming up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her body and pressed into her.

Thankfully, she giggled. "Mark, are you naked?"

"I am."

I moved back enough that she could turn around. She'd seen me naked enough already but not from this close. Her hands moved to my chest, her fingers slowly moving up and down. Her blue eyes dazzled me. I knew she'd been single for a long time, nothing more than occasional date. I'd never really thought about her intimately, but Loretta and I had roleplayed more than once as it was a fun kink to play. When I called her 'Mummy' when we were intimate, I swear her orgasms were even better at times.

Cupping her cheek, her eyes closed and you couldn't wipe away the smile. Leaning down to kiss her, I pressed my body into her and I loved the small whimper she released. Of course, that's when my two sisters walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, go Mum!" Sally cheered.

"I knew she wouldn't be able to resist too long," Charlotte added, both sitting at the table.

Tearing my mouth away from my mother, her cheeks were now rather rosy but her hands moved immediately to my cock. "So hard, baby," she whispered, "You haven't made love since leaving, have you?"

"I promised Sally..."

"I know, baby. You're a good brother for looking after both your sisters. Need mother to look after you?"

"You're serious?"

"I'm probably not as good as those women you performed with..."

"Hush, Mum. It would mean a million times more because of who you are to me. I love you, Mum."

She kissed me again before resting her head against my chest. "I love you too, baby. Girls, get your own breakfast for now, my baby boy needs his big cock sucked."

Watching my professionally dressed mother fall to her knees was a sight I never thought I'd see. She never tore her eyes away from me as her tongue worked my shaft. I had to look away for a moment as I knew I'd probably cum far too quickly, an embarrassment on the set, but it would be a sign of how turned on she made me.

When her hand fondled my balls, I raised an eyebrow as she giggled but said nothing, answering the unasked question by wrapping her lips around my shaft and swallowing at least two-thirds of it in one go.

"Holy fuck, Mum," I groaned.

"Want to watch?" Sally asked.

"God yes."

So that's how I ended up in the kitchen, Mum sucking my cock, sister to either side of her. Mum never gave a thought to relinquishing my cock but my sisters had their hands all over my body at the same time, gazing up at me with nothing but love. At heart, I knew I didn't deserve such treatment from my mother, nor the devotion that my two sisters seemed to be giving me. I'm not saying I didn't deserve any love, but... Well, I guess I still needed some sort of therapy.

Gently grasping the back of Mum's head, she was ever so pleased when her nose bumped into my groin, her head bobbing faster and faster. I warned her when I was getting close, glancing to see my two sisters looked as turned on as our mother did.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as I blasted into my mother's mouth. Without hesitation, she was immediately gulping down my load. I'd adjusted my diet over the years, with all sorts of supplements, that meant my loads were far larger and thicker. I still took them now, as they were legal to bring into the country.

"Holy shit," Mum finally said, letting go of my cock, "How much do you cum?"

"Mum!" Sally giggled, "You just sucked your son's cock!"

Mum had nothing but a smile on her face. "I know, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I love you, baby."

Helping Mum to her feet, I made her laugh as I picked her up and rested her on the counter. She knew what I wanted, lifting herself up so I could slide off her panties, loving how damp they were already. Holding them to my nose, she had that distinctive scent of a mature woman. "Are you going to eat my pussy now, baby?" she whispered, "You're going to lick Mummy's pussy?"

"Would you like that, Mum? Your son between your legs, making you cum?"

She pulled me towards her, kissing me softly on the lips. "I'd wish I was Loretta in your films. You had such chemistry with her. I was jealous until I met her and realised why she was so special to you."

Mum left the house half an hour later, humming a tune, with a new pair of panties on, and colour in her cheeks that would likely remain most of the day. Sally and Charlotte departed soon afterwards, also wearing new panties, as I had the pair they were wearing in my possession, considering they were soaking wet.

Sally was first home and I kept my word to her, though she wanted me to eat her out on her bed. What did weird me out at first was she changed into clothing she'd kept since she was a teenager, as she'd barely changed since then. She admitted to enacting a fantasy of hers, joining her on the bed as I couldn't help but drink in her petite form. If I were to place my cock where I'd slide it inside her, I knew I'd have to likely lube myself up to make love to her.

I was almost having to re-learn certain things at times. Having been on film, either as an amateur or professional for nearly a decade, I had learned some bad habits. We spent half an hour just making out, whispers of affection and a lot of giggling from her. Taking off her t-shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. I gave those plenty of attention before slowing moving down her body.

Completely ignoring her groin area, I kissed down her smooth legs before arriving at her feet. I wasn't big on feet, neither was she, but I knew it still felt good. By the time I was moving back up her other leg, she was begging me to take off her shorts. As soon as I had them off, she spread her legs and I buried my face.

She must have had an orgasm within thirty seconds, and I didn't relent for a second. By the time Mum arrived home, I was lying on my side with Sally fast asleep as she cuddled up to me. We were underneath a sheet, Mum appearing at the doorway. She smiled at seeing my little sister snuggled up to me, sitting on the edge of the bed as she ran a hand up her side.

"Look after your little sister?"

"Yes, Mum."

"Once you're settled and studying, you'll need to share a bed more often than not. Charlotte will be happy with the occasional visit, and I'll steal you for the occasional bit of nookie. But Sally has loved you all her life, Mark." She paused and shook her head. "She was heartbroken when you got with Bethany," she admitted.

Sally snuggled into me tighter as I caressed her back. "That's okay, Mum. I'm still a little weirded out by it all, to be honest..."

"As expected. The three of us have had many discussions while you were gone."

"But I can't bear the thought of hurting anyone, but in particular this beautiful young woman whose bed I'm in right now."

"I want to make love," Sally whispered.

"We will but only after I take my little sister on a proper date. Same goes for my older sister and mother. I'll fool around with you but won't be that intimate until we do something together. I want to do it properly."

Mum disappeared to help Charlotte make dinner while I kept Sally company. Couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she kissed me, giggling that I tasted like her pussy. Called for dinner a little later, I made sure I got dressed, Sally throwing on one of my t-shirts that just about covered her arse, joining the other two at the table.

Gathering in the living room, we chilled out for the rest of the evening, Sally and Charlotte both kissing me deeply before they headed off to bed. Mum told me to wait before joining her in a few minutes, wondering what she had planned. When I heard her call for me, I walked into her bedroom to find her lying back on the bed in a sheer black negligee and nothing else, and only light being provided by the lone lamp on the nightstand.

Stripping off, I joined her on the bed as I ran my hands all over her body. I loved the black patch of her above her pussy. I wasn't bothered by hair or shaved. When I'd started out, nearly every woman was requested to be shaved. In the last couple of years, the trend had changed, though the younger women still kept everything bare.

My mother received the same treatment as her youngest child. By the time I ran my tongue along her slit, her juices were practically flowing, and unlike that morning, she needed a little cry as I made her orgasm again and again. Spooning against me a little later, she actually thanked me for coming home with them. I thanked her for coming to get me, admitting that I wasn't in a good place mentally. I hated myself, didn't really enjoy what I was doing anymore, and my vices would either kill me or leave me homeless in the end.

The rest of the week, I alternated between the women of the house who I spent the night with, while I fooled around with someone different each morning. Wednesday night was different as the three blew me together, alternating for a couple of minutes. Sally was eager for my load, and I loved watching her drink down my cum. Returning the favour on all three of them, ordering to sit back on the couch and spread their legs, I loved making the three most important women in my life cum hard, one after the other.

By that next weekend, any weird feelings had long disappeared. In fact, I was left regretting a few things, though I knew that wasn't the right way to look at life. I'd loved Bethany, but that decision to leave had been the start of our slow descent, but I had to live by the rule of everything that happens, for good or for bad, happens for a reason. Every decision I'd taken in life had led me to this current moment.

Mum woke me up early on Saturday, Charlotte cuddling into my body, fast asleep after I'd spent hours eating her out. Sitting on her knees next to the bed, she caressed Charlotte's hair before meeting my eyes. "Mark, we're going to see Bethany today," she whispered.

I knew it was coming but it still broke my heart. Part of me still did and would always love her. "When?" I asked softly.

"We'll go around 10am. Give you time to have breakfast, shower and get dressed. Make sure you wear slacks, a nice shirt and tie."

My sisters joined me in the shower as they knew it would be a difficult morning. I knew why Mum was doing it, as I was taking Sally out that night, so get it done with early so I could focus on my sister. I loved it when they both cuddled me, whispering how much they loved me. Slowly but surely, I was feeling more alive. I had the love of my family, and my application for university was being considered. With any luck, the new semester starting in a month would see me in attendance.

Rookwood Cemetery is the largest cemetery in Australia. Some of our distant relatives were buried there. Mum parked up and led the way as she'd been at the funeral with my sisters. In the distance, I saw three people waiting for us. I stopped immediately. Mum sensed it and turned to take my hand. "You need to speak to them and grieve together, Mark. They've never blamed you. Even her brother. It was just anger that sparked what he said."

She gave me a few seconds to gather myself before we resumed walking. Bethany's father approached me first, offering his hand. "Good to see you, Mark," he said before he wrapped his other arm around me, "Thank you for coming."

"No problem, John."

Next was her mother. She was already crying as I hugged her tightly. I'd always loved Bethany's mother. We held each other in near silence for a few minutes, feeling the tears drip down my cheeks again. I knew this would probably the last time we'd see each other. I was too much of a reminder for them, and no matter what anyone said, I'd always carry some guilt for what happened to their daughter.

"You're looking much better, Mark," she said, leaning back, holding my head in her soft hands, leaving a soft kiss on my forehead, "I'm glad you've come home."

"Me too, Mary. It's good to see you."

Next was her brother, the man who I had always thought hated me ever since the day she'd introduced me to the family as her boyfriend. But his eyes glistened as he offered his hand. "I'm sorry, Mark."

"I'm sorry too, Brad."

We embraced as he sobbed against my shoulder. I'd never seen any emotions from him except anger and disdain. Together, we gathered around her grave, each of us placing a flower by the headstone. It listed her name, her date of birth and date of passing, and a short inscription about being with god. I wasn't religious, but despite everything, Bethany had always believed in a form of higher power. Whether it was god or not, she loved to believe that heaven waited for everyone.

"You know, it might not be the time, but she usually loved what she did," I said, "There were one or two things I hated to see her do. Turned up at my door once too often in tears. Ended up in hospital a couple of times. But when we were together on camera, we could sometimes just forget everything else and be together."

"She never stopped loving you," Mary said softly, taking my hand in hers, "She confessed to all the mistakes she made in her letters. She knew she threw away something good, but I'm glad you somehow remained friends."

"Once I got over the anger, I realised I missed her. We didn't see each other for months until we were cast together. In the dressing room beforehand, I cracked a bad joke but she giggled. God, I'd missed that sound. By the time cameras were rolling, we had that connection again. Made love in front of a group of people. Next scene we did together, we watched it back and knew we would be winning awards for it." I sighed, running my other hand over my face. "I'll never not blame myself for what happened. I did my best to look after her, but she was always a free spirit and independent. We both had vices in the end but it's not fair to any of us that she's not here with us now."

"She is," Mary whispered, "She's in my heart as much as she's in yours, Mark. As I said, she always loved you, even during the worst of times. And I know you'll always love my daughter too."

"Will you join us for lunch, Mark?" John asked, "One last time together."

"I'd be honoured, sir."

It wasn't awkward at all. Brad and I shared a heart to heart and more than one embrace. Mary constantly held my hand. John smiled throughout, despite the heartache of the day. Mum looked on with love in her eyes, while Sally and Charlotte regaled the table with plenty of funny stories. At the end of the meal, we gathered in the car park to say our goodbyes.

"Please stay in touch," Mary asked of me, "You'll always be welcome in our home. Promise me you'll at least consider seeing us again."

"I promise, Mary."

I hugged her tightly and I knew that, this time, she was smiling. Brad shook my hand and apologised again before shaking hands with John. "Good luck, son," he stated. I smiled, as he'd called me that for years, "Look after your family."

"I will, sir. And thank you for inviting me today."

"You needed to say goodbye to her properly." He glanced up at the sky. "I know, wherever she is, she'll be smiling and thanking you for that."

I was emotionally drained after that. Mum drove us home. As soon as I was inside, I told her I was going for a nap. Sally followed me, though I was surprised Charlotte joined us too. After undressing to my underwear, my sisters stripped to theirs, Sally spooning against me while Charlotte cuddled me from behind. I was out like a light within minutes.

Smart enough to set an alarm on my smartphone, we woke up together a couple of hours later. Kissing and cuddling each sister as they cuddled into my side while on my back, it made me feel better after the emotional rollercoaster of a morning. Asking if I was okay, I assured them that I actually felt a little better about things, and that I was glad to see her parents and brother. I also suggested I'd keep my promise to Mary and make sure I did keep in contact. It would be the right thing to do.

Mum was sitting on the couch, reading a magazine, when I wandered out to get a drink, Sally in the bathroom to get ready, Charlotte informing me she was heading out with a couple of girlfriends. Sitting next to my mother, she was wearing a skirt so her legs were on display. She gave me a look first. "You're thinking," she said softly.

"My mother has fantastic legs."

"You're taking your sister out tonight."

"And?"

She laughed, smacking me lightly with her magazine. "You're incorrigible," she stated, before placing the magazine down and turning her body towards me, "Though I do love the attention from such a handsome young man."

"You're beautiful, Mum. Why don't you date?"

"I don't need a man full-time in my life, Mark. And your sisters have already agreed that we're going to share you. You will be our man going forward."

"Will that work?"

"We'll make it work. I told them there will be no jealousy, and if there are any issues, we talk them out, definitely not letting them fester."

"You realise it's incest."

She scoffed. "That's only an issue if it's multi-generational, Mark. Trust me, I did the research before I agreed to what Sally wanted. As soon as Charlotte got wind of it, she admitted her feelings too."

"Sally, I should perhaps have realised. Charlotte, I had no idea."

"She watched your amateur stuff with Bethany and, like her sister and mother, found herself wanting to be your girlfriend. It was a purely physical thing at first, but now she wants to share you with her sister because she loves you so much. Comes back to wanting to heal your heart and soul, Mark. You're not the awful man you think you are."

"Mary told me that too. Hearing that from her mother... That took a weight off my conscience."

Mum kissed my cheek and cuddled into me, her hand resting on my chest, wrapping an arm around her in return. Sally eventually called out that the bathroom was finally free. I think Mum somewhat reluctantly let me go. Shaving and showering, I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection for the first time I could remember. The lack of drink and drugs was already having its effect as I certainly looked better. My body was still otherwise pretty hairless. Since I didn't have to be smooth for the camera any longer, I figured I could give up the constant waxing, at least.

Dressing for a night out, the usual slacks, shirt and shoes combination favoured by most men, a little cologne and combing my hair, I waited for my little sister to appear. She walked out wearing the sort of dress that most men would be drooling over. She styled her hair, make-up simply accentuated her beauty, but she couldn't stop smiling as I rose to my feet to meet her.

"Wow," I whispered.

"Ready to go? Mum will drive us in. We'll find our own way home."

I'm not sure how I kept my hands to ourselves as Mum drove us into the city. Well, I kept my hands away from her tits and pussy, but I was constantly stroking her thigh, Sally slowly opening her legs wider, giving me a look that told me that she needed me to touch her intimately. So I kissed her instead, making her whimper as I pulled her tight to my body.

Pulling up outside the restaurant, Mum wished us a good night as I took Sally by the hand, leading her to the doors. Greeted by a waiter, we were led to a small table that offered privacy. Seating my sister first, I sat in the chair to her side, not opposite. I wanted to hold her hand the entire time. It wasn't too fancy but the food was top notch. With no real pressure, I found Sally incredibly easy to talk, sharing life experiences, hopes and dreams for the future.

1...45678...10